Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88167 Sep 29, 2013
Just as I predicted, Dawg ran away and sent his St Louis Retard son in to post his usual batch of stupidity. Different day same worn out routine from the father/son Liberal retard duo.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88168 Sep 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You can blame the Democrats, if you have SFB, like you.

"Tea Party" = Terrorists

Ask Newt. Ask Newt what will happen. Newt remembers 1996.
This isn't 1996 and the Democrats weren't trying to push a bill that 2/3 of the American people don't want. Times are different and people have woke up to the Liberal bullshit and games. But you just keep believing what your Liberal lap dog handlers tell you. This is going to severely hurt the Democrats if they cause a government shut down because they are throwing a temper tantrum about not getting their way.

Keep going though with your Nazi rhetoric and propaganda. It's funny watching you make an ass out of yourself.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88169 Sep 29, 2013
The school bastards that approved showing this shit to those Kids in school should be bitch slapped so hard that the ugly would fly off their faces!...AND FIRED!...Apologise my ass..the damage was done to these kids, their families, and their communities.....and the COMMUNIST actors in the video should be boycotted from ever watching or spending money on their movies or music, and scorned forever.

http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/school-video...
Boehner Gets DRUNK Again

Saint Louis, MO

#88170 Sep 29, 2013
Republican Congressmen Booze As Government Shutdown Looms


House Republicans spent hours on Capitol Hill Saturday as a government shutdown loomed, but that didn't stop some of them from having a little weekend fun.

Reporters tweeted that they could see -- and smell -- several Congressmen enjoying a drink while working:

Breathalyzers for the GOP Congress?
Don't drink and vote?

Republicans are shutting down the government over their opposition to health care reform. After the bill passed the House in 2010, Democrats did plenty of boozing themselves, much of it at The Tune Inn, a dive bar just blocks from the Capitol, but plenty of it inside the building as well.
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88171 Sep 29, 2013
House passes a bill,
Senate agrees,
President signs,
Supreme court reviews,
House says it can go back and retroactively veto the bill...or destroy the economy.

But its the President's fault if he doesn't approve their veto....?
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88172 Sep 29, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
The school bastards that approved showing this shit to those Kids in school should be bitch slapped so hard that the ugly would fly off their faces!...AND FIRED!...Apologise my ass..the damage was done to these kids, their families, and their communities.....and the COMMUNIST actors in the video should be boycotted from ever watching or spending money on their movies or music, and scorned forever.
http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/school-video...
"Brain Dead" have you noticed no one is in the streets supporting the republicans to shut down the government?
oooops.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88173 Sep 29, 2013
Al-Shabaab Used Game of 20 Questions To Separate Muslims From Infidels During Kenyan Mall Siege…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/al-shabaab...

Syrian Muslims Turned On Christian Neighbors During Al Nusra Front Attack On Ancient Christian Village…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/syrian-mus...

A Little Obama Dichotomy Cartoon
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/a-little-o...

Al-Qaeda Gunmen Execute Yemeni Man Suspected of Being Gay, Sixth Killing This Year…
~ You gay liberals need to wake up! Your precious obama is a muslim!
Coming to America soon?

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/al-qaeda-g...
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88174 Sep 29, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Al-Shabaab Used Game of 20 Questions To Separate Muslims From Infidels During Kenyan Mall Siege…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/al-shabaab...
Syrian Muslims Turned On Christian Neighbors During Al Nusra Front Attack On Ancient Christian Village…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/syrian-mus...
A Little Obama Dichotomy Cartoon
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/a-little-o...
Al-Qaeda Gunmen Execute Yemeni Man Suspected of Being Gay, Sixth Killing This Year…
~ You gay liberals need to wake up! Your precious obama is a muslim! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lYYoic3jf1MXX Coming to America soon?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/al-qaeda-g...
"Brain Dead" if Obama is a Muslim...how come ther is all those pictures of him drinking beer?

I guess that BLOWS you narrow little mind ...HUH?
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#88175 Sep 29, 2013
Republicans have hampered and block every effort made by the Democrats. Time to send them and there teabagers down the road so the countrycan be ffixed. All GOP is about are helping the wealthy top working class. Ignorate hick minions need not reply (keep following your Republican masters to your own slaughter).

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88176 Sep 29, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I am unable to name any "thimgs" since there is no such word in the English language. As for the rest of your post I drank a whole bottle of laxative and was still not able to give a shit about reading it. Your posts are always the same thing, name calling Conservatives sucking up to your boyfriend Yellow Mutt.
Now run along little one, you are a joke.
Another non-responsive, reply? Figures! You ever get tired of failing? Guess not!*grin*
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88177 Sep 29, 2013
NEW U.S. MAYOR SETS SIGHTS ON ‘BLACK NATION’
~ Why is it ok for liberals to be racist like this? Racism is wrong wherever it is found.
Check it out:

Voters in Jackson, Miss., a mid-sized city in the heart of the Deep South, have picked a Democrat as their mayor. What’s different about this individual is that he is a former leader of the Republic of New Afrika, a group dedicated to creating an independent black nation out of five southern states.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/09/new-u-s-m...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88178 Sep 29, 2013
“Obama Family Ties To Radical Muslim Groups” For Dummies

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-family...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88179 Sep 29, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
“Obama Family Ties To Radical Muslim Groups” For Dummies
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-family...
YOU DUMBOCRATS GOING TO LOVE THIS.

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans

MISSOURI MAKES ONE OF THE 10. You Dems should be excited about this. Not just for Missouri. But 9 other states too. Now you get Ration care when Obamacare gets funded.

Get ready to serve on your knees and worship your master.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/28/ten-states-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#88180 Sep 29, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
The school bastards that approved showing this shit to those Kids in school should be bitch slapped so hard that the ugly would fly off their faces!...AND FIRED!...Apologise my ass..the damage was done to these kids, their families, and their communities.....and the COMMUNIST actors in the video should be boycotted from ever watching or spending money on their movies or music, and scorned forever.
http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/school-video...
I wish these Hollywood 'stars' would stick to their stupid movies and stay out of politics because they don't have a clue about anything. They act like Obama is God! Well, one day and probably very soon they will know he is not God! Makes me sick!

CHEERS!
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88181 Sep 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DUMBOCRATS GOING TO LOVE THIS.
Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans
MISSOURI MAKES ONE OF THE 10. You Dems should be excited about this. Not just for Missouri. But 9 other states too. Now you get Ration care when Obamacare gets funded.
Get ready to serve on your knees and worship your master.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/28/ten-states-...
Missouri HAS a health care plan...WHO KNEW?????

GOP = Bullshit
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88182 Sep 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish these Hollywood 'stars' would stick to their stupid movies and stay out of politics because they don't have a clue about anything. They act like Obama is God! Well, one day and probably very soon they will know he is not God! Makes me sick!
CHEERS!
No Rapture Yet?...
Because it's Bullshit...like everything you say?
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88183 Sep 30, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Another non-responsive, reply? Figures! You ever get tired of failing? Guess not!*grin*
Awwwwwe you poor baby. I would offer you a tissue but I'm sure you keep a healthy supply on hand to wipe the Dawg jizz off your chin when you're done being Dawgs bottom bitch.

Don't let the St Louis Retard find out though. He thinks he's Dawgs only bottom bitch. He might make a rinse and repeat post at you.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88184 Sep 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>I wish these Hollywood 'stars' would stick to their stupid movies and stay out of politics because they don't have a clue about anything. They act like Obama is God! Well, one day and probably very soon they will know he is not God! Makes me sick!

CHEERS!
Don't support their movies. If they want to be slaves to Obama that's their choice. Just like we have the choice not to spend money on their crap movies.
GOP the KOOL AID Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88185 Sep 30, 2013
Here are the Republicans' demands:

1) 30,000,000 people should not be able to have health insurance;
2) Home owners’ mortgages and charitable deductions should be capped or ended;
3)“Energy independence” should be side-railed while pipelines are built to export American energy;
4) Drill baby drill on federal park, forest and ...
5) More coal ash - please!
6) Eliminate fund for the orderly shut down of failed banks
7) No more consumer protection bureau
8) No more doctor and hospital responsibility for medical malpractice (everyone else should be held responsible for omissions and professional errors that harm & killl others, but not medical practitioners and not - especially - insurance companies!)
9) Medicare for some, but not for all
10) A woman's employer should decide whether or not she can have birth control

Republicans want all this to happen and it is a very clear "position statement" for the Republican Party. If things keep going, look to the Republicans to add more "social issues" in order to keep their "base" sucked into the "debate". Those additions will reveal more of the Republicans' real agenda.

All this because a House Republican minority that received 1,400,000 fewer votes than the Democratic House candidates can "control the House" and disregard American voters.

All the while pretending to "speak for all Americans".
GOP the KOOL AID Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88186 Sep 30, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't support their movies. If they want to be slaves to Obama that's their choice. Just like we have the choice not to spend money on their crap movies.
Oh, well.

Even though I'm a Democrat,

I never wanted to live in a country that the only major political party was the Democrats.

But as intently as the GOP is focused on self-destruction, it seems inevitable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Workbouse heat 6 hr Jim Crow 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr dave spano 20,986
shoplifting needs to stop 20 hr ThomasA 4
Who is WORSE Jul 23 The Little Egyptian 1
Ksdk news channel 5 Jul 22 Ricardo montobomb 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? (Aug '16) Jul 22 OUTLAWZ MC 30
Family had to remove roadside Mother's cross me... Jul 21 VitaminC 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages