Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,118)

Showing posts 82,341 - 82,360 of92,263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hamburger Joe

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Hairy Ass Reed wrote:
Muslims My Ass
Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's history."
----------
AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE
Dear Mr. Obama:
Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?
Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?
Have you seen Muslims shake hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?
Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?
Have your seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????
The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???
Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.
Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.
Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights?
I didn't think so.
Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.
Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it, Mr. Obama?
Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.
There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.
Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture ---so much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?
Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.
Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?
If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East.
No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day.
Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.
And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in The United States of America...
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.
And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major, he's a doctor and a psychiatrist, who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.
That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.
P.S. Now, also adding the Boston Marathon bombings and the London killing and be-heading of a soldier on the street in London!
EVERY CANADIAN, ENGLISHMAN and AMERICAN MUST READ THIS !! Be sure to SEND IT TO ALL.
Muslim Heritage, my ass. And if you don't share this message, you are part of the problem!
Amen mah brotha!!!

I am going to post this in several other forums for ya.
roger rabbit

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

ROY
GOP TP theParty of BIGOTS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Hairy Ass Reed wrote:
Muslims My Ass
Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's history."
----------
AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE
Dear Mr. Obama:
Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?
Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?
Have you seen Muslims shake hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?
Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?
Have your seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????
The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???
Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.
Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.
Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights?
I didn't think so.
Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.
Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it, Mr. Obama?
Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.
There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.
Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture ---so much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?
Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.
Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?
If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East.
No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day.
Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.
And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in The United States of America...
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.
And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major, he's a doctor and a psychiatrist, who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.
That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.
P.S. Now, also adding the Boston Marathon bombings and the London killing and be-heading of a soldier on the street in London!
EVERY CANADIAN, ENGLISHMAN and AMERICAN MUST READ THIS !! Be sure to SEND IT TO ALL.
Muslim Heritage, my ass. And if you don't share this message, you are part of the problem!
I remember in 1973 trying to convince my dad that Nixon was indeed a crook. Nixon was indeed a crook.

I remember in 2012 trying to convince some right wing associates that the Tea Party are a bunch of big ots...
GOP TP on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

It appears that there has been a coup on the House of Representatives? We should all ask ourselves if this is unconstitutional. After all, our Constitution does not permit two acting leaders of the House.

A call for impeachment or the arrest for treasonous acts of Mr. Cruz should be given serious thought as Mr. Cruz obviously doesn't care for the Constitution in his quest for power.

As Americans, we should be leery of acts such as these. If we ignore this scenario, we are just a few steps closer to authoritarianism.
GOP TP on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

It looks like the party is almost over as 22% of the population identify with the tea party and moderate Republicans are leaving in droves and registering as both democrats and independents. The Affordable Care Act has gone from 62% disapproval to 49% disapproval in the span of one month as people are starting to get the fact on how it will benefit them. Information is replacing fear hyperbole as was Read More... proven by a recent poll that showed that the Affordable Care act is 9% more popular than Obamacare which is one and the same thing.
Expect to see the act cross the threshold into positive approval as early as December but also expect the lies against it to peak then subside between now and January as a last desperate bid to stop it. Ted Cruz admitted that once it was rolled out the fight would be over as people become addicted to the program and it would be as popular as Medicare (Which most of his base is on) and Social Security (which a proportion of his base is on). He admitted it in the furnace of the beast, the Rush radio holler and lie fest that has been latching onto all of the manufactured doublespeak from Freedom Works and the Heritage Foundation and selling fear as facts for a long time.
A survey by the Kaiser Foundation was released that asked a
series of questions, to gauge fact over perception on the act. Questions were parsed as what would you like to see as an
alternative to the current healthcare system.
The pollsters then went through the provisions of the act in
detail without saying it was all from the ACA.
The least popular provision was polled at 62% approval the most popular at 87% approval.
Because the ACA wasn’t mentioned, the last question was all of the questions were taken out of the ACA and are components of it, seeing you now have information on the law, do you approve of the Affordable Care act, the
respondents approved by 74%. Knowledge of what is in the Affordable Care act will be the final straw that will break the Republican and tea nihilists as they have built opposition based on well orchestrated plausible sounding lies and those lies have an expiration date of January 1 2014.
There are 126 million Americans with pre-existing conditions. Many Americans will cross their life time caps, these things wil be a thing of the past as nobody can be refused coverage or payout by an insurance company, who for decades have had the real death or go bankrupt panels, which will be outlawed.
Ted and the tea nihilists will become irrelevant as the platform they are standing on is crumbling under the weight of accumulated lies about to meet reality.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If your computer keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type ANYTHING on it -- and DO! But that does not make your ramblings TRUE!
Oh it's true and you are at a loss and cannot deny it. Your job as an Obama Bitch is to make sure the truth doesn't get out.
GOP TP on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Romney Disagrees With House Plan Linking Funding Bill To Obamacare

Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said Friday that he disagreed with the House tactics to try to tie the Affordable Care Act to passing the continuing resolution to fund the government, which expires at the end of the month.

"We're more effective tactically not to use a shutdown of some kind to pursue the ... anti-Obamacare objective. I don't think that will be as effective," Romney said, as quoted by CNN. He added that he preferred a one-year delay to the individual mandate or getting more House and Senate Republicans elected to repeal the law, though he also gave Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) credit for his "quasi filibuster."

Despite his apparent praise for Cruz, Romney's words will likely fall on deaf ears among congressional Republicans eager to use the budget to try to extract concessions from the health care law. Despite Romney's harsh criticism of the Affordable Care Act, many conservatives blame Romney's 2012 loss on his not being conservative enough. Among them is Cruz, the leader of the anti-Obamacare charge, who said in a Federalist Society speech right after his 2012 election that Romney "french-kissed" Obama.

The Senate passed a continuing resolution Friday afternoon to fund the government for two months without any Obamacare provisions. The House of Representatives is set to be in session Saturday and Sunday, in order to pass a resolution. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Thursday that he did not see the House passing a clean resolution from the Senate, but added that he had no interest in seeing the government shut down.

The REAL Truth:
Romney also supports Romney-care, but not really. Especially when it's pointed out that it's the same as Obama-care. Then Romney hates Romney-care.
GOP TP on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

If Mitt knows about anything it's money and he realizes much of his will be going away if the GOP continues their path of destruction in Congress.
GOP TP on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's true and you are at a loss and cannot deny it. Your job as an Obama Bitch is to make sure the truth doesn't get out.
Speaking of a LOSS:

Despite Romney's harsh criticism of the Affordable Care Act, many conservatives blame Romney's 2012 loss on his not being conservative enough.

SAY WHAT ??....... Romney lost when 5 million voters that were LESS conservative than him voted against him ..... Are Repubican'ts looking to increase the margin to 10 million voting againt Republican'ts in 2016 ,,,, That's fine by me .....please continue..LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP TP theParty of BIGOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember in 1973 trying to convince my dad that Nixon was indeed a crook. Nixon was indeed a crook.
I remember in 2012 trying to convince some right wing associates that the Tea Party are a bunch of big ots...
Yah, Nixon was a crook.
Yah, Carter sucked as president.
Yah, Clinton hated the growth and prosperity Reagan brought to America.
Yah, Bush was a Lame Duck run by Dems; Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank.
Yah, Obama is Nixon, Carter and Clinton combined with a Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank at his side.
So what does that have to do with the Tea Party other than there is a need for them so you have to try to discredit them?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP TP on CRUZ Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of a LOSS:
Despite Romney's harsh criticism of the Affordable Care Act, many conservatives blame Romney's 2012 loss on his not being conservative enough.
SAY WHAT ??....... Romney lost when 5 million voters that were LESS conservative than him voted against him ..... Are Repubican'ts looking to increase the margin to 10 million voting againt Republican'ts in 2016 ,,,, That's fine by me .....please continue..LOL!!!!!!!!!!
5 million voters? Really? Drop in the bucket for the vote early, vote often--Demoncrat. I was brought up in Cook County, I know how it works-it went national. We need 75% not 65% of the vote to have a close win. There are people in Indiana now in jail because Obama didn't have enough valid signatures to even be on the ballot. Where is the press??? Where is justice? What has this country come to? The new norm is something not even you should accept.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
5 million voters? Really? Drop in the bucket for the vote early, vote often--Demoncrat. I was brought up in Cook County, I know how it works-it went national. We need 75% not 65% of the vote to have a close win. There are people in Indiana now in jail because Obama didn't have enough valid signatures to even be on the ballot. Where is the press??? Where is justice? What has this country come to? The new norm is something not even you should accept.
hmmmmm ... your hysterical ranting post..just proves what a KOCH-sucker you are!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP TP on CRUZ Control wrote:
It looks like the party is almost over as 22% of the population identify with the tea party and moderate Republicans are leaving in droves and registering as both democrats and independents. The Affordable Care Act has gone from 62% disapproval to 49% disapproval in the span of one month as people are starting to get the fact on how it will benefit them. Information is replacing fear hyperbole as was Read More... proven by a recent poll that showed that the Affordable Care act is 9% more popular than Obamacare which is one and the same thing.
Expect to see the act cross the threshold into positive approval as early as December but also expect the lies against it to peak then subside between now and January as a last desperate bid to stop it. Ted Cruz admitted that once it was rolled out the fight would be over as people become addicted to the program and it would be as popular as Medicare (Which most of his base is on) and Social Security (which a proportion of his base is on). He admitted it in the furnace of the beast, the Rush radio holler and lie fest that has been latching onto all of the manufactured doublespeak from Freedom Works and the Heritage Foundation and selling fear as facts for a long time.
A survey by the Kaiser Foundation was released that asked a
series of questions, to gauge fact over perception on the act. Questions were parsed as what would you like to see as an
alternative to the current healthcare system.
The pollsters then went through the provisions of the act in
detail without saying it was all from the ACA.
The least popular provision was polled at 62% approval the most popular at 87% approval.
Because the ACA wasn’t mentioned, the last question was all of the questions were taken out of the ACA and are components of it, seeing you now have information on the law, do you approve of the Affordable Care act, the
respondents approved by 74%. Knowledge of what is in the Affordable Care act will be the final straw that will break the Republican and tea nihilists as they have built opposition based on well orchestrated plausible sounding lies and those lies have an expiration date of January 1 2014.
There are 126 million Americans with pre-existing conditions. Many Americans will cross their life time caps, these things wil be a thing of the past as nobody can be refused coverage or payout by an insurance company, who for decades have had the real death or go bankrupt panels, which will be outlawed.
Ted and the tea nihilists will become irrelevant as the platform they are standing on is crumbling under the weight of accumulated lies about to meet reality.
The Tea Party has been weeding out bad Republicans in the primaries and that will not be stopping soon. I suggest that you start on your Demoncrats or ther will be nothing left of you!

Obamacare is nothing but a government takeover of our medical industry. You think the insurance companies are bad, wait, the government who doesn't believe in prosperity and growth for the middle class is here to help you..Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

GOP The Party of CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmm ... your hysterical ranting post..just proves what a KOCH-sucker you are!
By the content of ranting posts It looks like you are the one sucking it and you are also swallowing it!
GOP LOW INFORMATION VOTER

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

<quoted text>
By the content of ranting posts It looks like you are the one sucking it and you are also swallowing it!
I stand corrected ...
you are LOW information KOCH-sucker!

Someone with your LOW IQ - should also have a LOW voice!
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

GOP TP theParty of BIGOTS wrote:
<quoted text>I remember in 1973 trying to convince my dad that Nixon was indeed a crook. Nixon was indeed a crook.

So in 1973 Yellow Dawg didn't believe that Nixon was a crook? That's interesting.

You and your dad are both a couple of morons.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

GOP LOW INFORMATION VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected ...
you are LOW information KOCH-sucker!

Someone with your LOW IQ - should also have a LOW voice!
HAHAHAHA! The St Louis Retard talking about someone else's IQ. Now that's funny coming from the dumbest idiot on Topix, probably in the whole country.

Not to mention the queerest person on Topix making a reference to someone else "Koch sucking".

I see why your daddy Yellow Mutt is so embarrassed by you.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

GOP The Party of CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmm ... your hysterical ranting post..just proves what a KOCH-sucker you are!
Hmmmmm your constant references to homosexuality show just how big of a homo you really are.

It's funny how you use constant references to homosexuality to try to insult people then turn around and call others bigots. You just can't help but demonstrate how truly stupid you really are.
GOP is on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

House Republicans Clueless On How To Avert Government Shutdown

New Republican Party anthem..."It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To"
GOP is on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm your constant references to homosexuality show just how big of a homo you really are.
It's funny how you use constant references to homosexuality to try to insult people then turn around and call others bigots. You just can't help but demonstrate how truly stupid you really are.
oh look the OWNEDsville Topix FAIRY is back from her latest trip too the Bachmann clinic

THAT TINGLING IN YOUR BUTT IS FROM THOSE ELECTRO SHOCK TREATMENTS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,341 - 82,360 of92,263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 min Becca4vous 17,831
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 1 hr who cares 18,912
Murder in Spanish Lake (Jan '10) Tue Devin 45
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... Mon Reply2_CIA 4
blackhawks cheap shot on bakes Mon go blues 1
J. Neaf the artist Sun reed 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sun SURPRIZE 6,873
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••