Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE wrote:
<quoted text>
The single biggest threat to our country are Republicans
I think the reason the Republicans are acting the way they are is that they have realized that the Republican Party is "in its death throes" and is thrashing around mindlessly without any control whatsoever.

Irrational acts will NOT attract moderate Republicans or independents. The Republican Party, hijacked by the Neo-CONs and the "Tea Party" has painted itself into such a small corner of the political spectrum that NO ONE ELSE will vote for them.

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the current economic terrorism by the "Tea Partiers" in the House. They do not believe in democracy, and whenever they are outvoted and cannot get their way, they throw silly temper tantrums. Sadly, their tantrums usually have unexpected results -- like dropping the credit rating of the USA, or shutting down the government.
Do the "Tea Partiers" not recall what happened back in 1995 and 1996? Newt Gingrich got fired! Bill Clinton became a hero for standing up to those economic terrorists back then. President Obama and the US Senate will stand up to the "Tea Party" terrorists this time also!
The "Tea Party" was created due to the economic terriorism created by the Clinton/Obama agenda. Blaming the Tea Parrty for current conditions is like blaming you for your mother being born. Typical Obama B_tch spin. The uninformed and ignorant are no longer buying your Hope and Change crap. It is you we need the Hope and Change from.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

<quoted text>
I think the reason the Republicans are acting the way they are is that they have realized that the Republican Party is "in its death throes" and is thrashing around mindlessly without any control whatsoever.
Irrational acts will NOT attract moderate Republicans or independents. The Republican Party, hijacked by the Neo-CONs and the "Tea Party" has painted itself into such a small corner of the political spectrum that NO ONE ELSE will vote for them.
R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2014
No one will vote for them??? Wrong. When the dust settles even you will vote for them.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Tea Party" was created due to the economic terriorism created by the Clinton/Obama agenda. Blaming the Tea Parrty for current conditions is like blaming you for your mother being born. Typical Obama B_tch spin. The uninformed and ignorant are no longer buying your Hope and Change crap. It is you we need the Hope and Change from.....
Sure! Sure! More Neo-CON "spin." That's all we can expect from you.

In the meantime, Republicans are suppressing "Obamacare" enrollment by enacting unnecessary rules to prevent community organizations from assisting qualified citizens to sign up for "Obamacare."

Republican governors in 21 states are actively denying healthcare to 5 million of their residents, by using onerous rules to prevent their qualified citizens from enrolling.

One study showed that such efforts were being undertaken in 13 selected states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin. These states are home to 17 million people without health insurance who are eligible for coverage under the health care reform law - fully 41 percent of the nation's uninsured.

How can a politician deny healthcare coverage to their own citizens without healthcare coverage? Have these people NO sense of honor or compassion?(Or does the fact that the governors -- or legislatures -- of most of these states are Republican explain it all?)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8144-how-th...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

<quoted text>
No one will vote for them??? Wrong. When the dust settles even you will vote for them.
I have voted for a few Republican presidents. But after watching Bush43 operate, I was cured of THAT habit.

You may call me a "yellow dog Democrat," when it comes to national politics.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

<quoted text>
I have voted for a few Republican presidents. But after watching Bush43 operate, I was cured of THAT habit.
Instead of that lets call you an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

Repeal Nobama care

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of that lets call you an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Repeal Nobama care
Insults are your only ways to discuss things, when all your logic flees.

"ObamaCare" is the law of the land. Deal with it.

You terrorist nutzoids have awakened a sleeping giant. We tolerated you when you were "cute." We will destroy you if you shut down the government. Remember 1995 - 1996. Newt does.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Republican/Tea-Party want representation without taxation !
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
I really like the part in the GOP proposal where they include the Keystone pipeline construction. Oh, that wouldn't be because Koch Industries has a 25% stake in the company would it?
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal Nobama care
Not too bright? Like the GOP filibustering a bill for 21 hours and then voting for it unanimously?

The only thing The Tea-Party can pass, is gas.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Give the Koch brothers a pipeline or they'll destroy the US economy. Nice.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Republican/Tea-Party want representation without taxation !
Worse, the Neo-CONs in general want all the advantages of government: roads, national security, clean air, healthcare, education but the Neo-CONs are unwilling to actually PAY for such benefits.

They gripe about welfare recipients, but THEY want their HIGH-PRICED welfare to be FREE! NO TAXES! Let the middle class pay for the Neo-CON benefits.

Grover Norquist, and all the silly Congresspersons who foolishly signed Grover's "pledge," want everything GIVEN to them! Moochers!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
I really like the part in the GOP proposal where they include the Keystone pipeline construction. Oh, that wouldn't be because Koch Industries has a 25% stake in the company would it?
The Keystone pipeline will provide few American jobs. The Keystone pipeline is for the benefit of Canada shipping oil to China -- thank you very much, America! And if the Koch brothers make a few more billion, that is their right because they are big supporters of the Republican Party and its greedy politicians.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Not too bright? Like the GOP filibustering a bill for 21 hours and then voting for it unanimously?
Cruz filibustered for 21 hours to deny Latinos healthcare.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Give the Koch brothers a pipeline or they'll destroy the US economy. Nice.
Terrorism comes in many forms.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You voted for a Republican President? I'll bet Nixon was one of them. At the time I voted Democrat before they got posessed. I predicted Nixon wouldn't even finish his term. You are a stupid old fool!!! Well, Obama isn't any good either and idiots like you can not see beyond your Government check.

As for Bush you can thank Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank. The Bushes were pussies, slid through the Clinton agenda and did not stand up to the Demoncratic House and Senate.

It is obious you are clueless. The Clinton agenda is responsible for downsizing the middle class. After Reagan the middle class was moving up into 3500 sq ft homes, driving SUV's and Bill/Hillary couldn't have any of that-so here we are now the new norm. The descruction of freedom, prosperity and growth. And Obama is now Clinton on steroids and does not know when to quit, Maybe when nothing is left......
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Terrorism comes in many forms.
Yah, like the economic terriorism of the middle class by the Clinton/Obama agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
The Keystone pipeline will provide few American jobs. The Keystone pipeline is for the benefit of Canada shipping oil to China -- thank you very much, America! And if the Koch brothers make a few more billion, that is their right because they are big supporters of the Republican Party and its greedy politicians.
Again, clueless! Without the pipeline it was going to China. With the pipeline it lowers the cost per barrel here. Cheaper energy, the better for growth and prosperity, but you don't believe in growth and prosperity for America--Right?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Worse, the Neo-CONs in general want all the advantages of government: roads, national security, clean air, healthcare, education but the Neo-CONs are unwilling to actually PAY for such benefits.
They gripe about welfare recipients, but THEY want their HIGH-PRICED welfare to be FREE! NO TAXES! Let the middle class pay for the Neo-CON benefits.
Grover Norquist, and all the silly Congresspersons who foolishly signed Grover's "pledge," want everything GIVEN to them! Moochers!
Thanks to the Clinton/Obama agenda more and more of the middle class is moving to being welfare recipients. Time to turn it around by limiting the government choke hold of our economy. The biggest moocher here---YOU!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Time for you to pitch in and make good things happen. Think Prosperity and Growth for Americans, Not government enrichment of the Elites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stricklands 2 hr Terry rigsby 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Narc in st charles 7 hr Shesignorant 5
To The Supreme Court Repent 7 hr Shesignorant 3
Worst part of St. Louis 7 hr Shesignorant 3
Cougar Bars? 12 hr rod 7
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 12 hr rod 3
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••