Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87996 Sep 26, 2013
GOP TeaParty Taliban wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read that baggers were excited by Cruz's blathering Green Eggs and Ham speech yesterday I scratched my head.
But then I remembered there are also people who are so excited by the smell of human waste that they scrawl obscenities on bathroom walls.
The after affects of Obama Care.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87997 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Terrorrrists are always trying to think of new ways to harm our country, and so are right wingers.
Don't forget the current economic terriorism of the middle class by the Clinton/Obama agenda!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87998 Sep 26, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if your going to propagandize, you should at least pick a catch-phrase that is possible. Duh!
You will find this catch-phrase offensive "Obama B_tch".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87999 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep Obamacare, repeal the Tea-Party.
Better ask for the check...because this Tea-Party is so over!
Who p_ssed off the Taliban and created Osama? It was Clinton.
Who is Clinton on steroids? Obama!
What is creating the middle class economic terrorism--The Clinton/Obama agenda.
Why are the extremists hurting citizens of western interest? They believe we are all ignorant and uninformed about the Clinton/Obama agenda. After all we did give the crooks a 2nd term. Or did we really?
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88000 Sep 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Who p_ssed off the Taliban and created Osama? It was Clinton.
Who is Clinton on steroids? Obama!
What is creating the middle class economic terrorism--The Clinton/Obama agenda.
Why are the extremists hurting citizens of western interest? They believe we are all ignorant and uninformed about the Clinton/Obama agenda. After all we did give the crooks a 2nd term. Or did we really?
Regressives regress.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88001 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget the current economic terriorism of the middle class by the Clinton/Obama agenda!!!!
The single biggest threat to our country are Republicans
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88002 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The after affects of Obama Care.....
The only "concession" Repubicans have proven themselves worthy of is a hot dog stand at a _KLAAN rally.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88003 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
It's amazing watching the Republican Party move closer to extinction.

I'm Lov'n It!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#88004 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget the current economic terrorism by the "Tea Partiers" in the House. They do not believe in democracy, and whenever they are outvoted and cannot get their way, they throw silly temper tantrums. Sadly, their tantrums usually have unexpected results -- like dropping the credit rating of the USA, or shutting down the government.

Do the "Tea Partiers" not recall what happened back in 1995 and 1996? Newt Gingrich got fired! Bill Clinton became a hero for standing up to those economic terrorists back then. President Obama and the US Senate will stand up to the "Tea Party" terrorists this time also!

#88005 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You are correct. I do. But your calling me a bitch does not make me a bitch.

You just demonstrate your vulgarity and inability to say anything logical and worthwhile, so you resort to 4th-grade insults.(And -- really -- I should not insult those 4th-graders. They are children -- but YOU are behaving like a child.)

#88006 Sep 26, 2013
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Regressives regress.
Cruz has regressed so far he started quoting Dr. Seuss in his pointless 21-hour marathon speech. Cruz says that "Green Eggs and Ham" was his favorite book, when he was a child.

Cruz did not get the message THEN as a child, and he STILL does not get the message.

Donald Pease, a professor of English at Dartmouth University and the author of a biography of Ted Geisel ("Doctor Seuss), says that Cruz and his political associates don't get it "Because they’re behaving like Sneetches."

If Cruz had the ability to reason, he would have realized the point of "Green Eggs and Ham" is that sometimes you find that you might like something, IF YOU WILL ONLY TRY IT! Cruz is so owned by the healthcare industry that he does not understand the advantages and realities of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

Cruz will not be covered by "Obamacare," because he already has healthcare insurance. Cruz IS selling out the Latino bloc by not supporting the "ACA."

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/...

#88007 Sep 26, 2013
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE wrote:
<quoted text>
The single biggest threat to our country are Republicans
I think the reason the Republicans are acting the way they are is that they have realized that the Republican Party is "in its death throes" and is thrashing around mindlessly without any control whatsoever.

Irrational acts will NOT attract moderate Republicans or independents. The Republican Party, hijacked by the Neo-CONs and the "Tea Party" has painted itself into such a small corner of the political spectrum that NO ONE ELSE will vote for them.

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88008 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget the current economic terrorism by the "Tea Partiers" in the House. They do not believe in democracy, and whenever they are outvoted and cannot get their way, they throw silly temper tantrums. Sadly, their tantrums usually have unexpected results -- like dropping the credit rating of the USA, or shutting down the government.
Do the "Tea Partiers" not recall what happened back in 1995 and 1996? Newt Gingrich got fired! Bill Clinton became a hero for standing up to those economic terrorists back then. President Obama and the US Senate will stand up to the "Tea Party" terrorists this time also!
The "Tea Party" was created due to the economic terriorism created by the Clinton/Obama agenda. Blaming the Tea Parrty for current conditions is like blaming you for your mother being born. Typical Obama B_tch spin. The uninformed and ignorant are no longer buying your Hope and Change crap. It is you we need the Hope and Change from.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88009 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I think the reason the Republicans are acting the way they are is that they have realized that the Republican Party is "in its death throes" and is thrashing around mindlessly without any control whatsoever.
Irrational acts will NOT attract moderate Republicans or independents. The Republican Party, hijacked by the Neo-CONs and the "Tea Party" has painted itself into such a small corner of the political spectrum that NO ONE ELSE will vote for them.
R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2014
No one will vote for them??? Wrong. When the dust settles even you will vote for them.

#88010 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The "Tea Party" was created due to the economic terriorism created by the Clinton/Obama agenda. Blaming the Tea Parrty for current conditions is like blaming you for your mother being born. Typical Obama B_tch spin. The uninformed and ignorant are no longer buying your Hope and Change crap. It is you we need the Hope and Change from.....
Sure! Sure! More Neo-CON "spin." That's all we can expect from you.

In the meantime, Republicans are suppressing "Obamacare" enrollment by enacting unnecessary rules to prevent community organizations from assisting qualified citizens to sign up for "Obamacare."

Republican governors in 21 states are actively denying healthcare to 5 million of their residents, by using onerous rules to prevent their qualified citizens from enrolling.

One study showed that such efforts were being undertaken in 13 selected states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin. These states are home to 17 million people without health insurance who are eligible for coverage under the health care reform law - fully 41 percent of the nation's uninsured.

How can a politician deny healthcare coverage to their own citizens without healthcare coverage? Have these people NO sense of honor or compassion?(Or does the fact that the governors -- or legislatures -- of most of these states are Republican explain it all?)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8144-how-th...

#88011 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No one will vote for them??? Wrong. When the dust settles even you will vote for them.
I have voted for a few Republican presidents. But after watching Bush43 operate, I was cured of THAT habit.

You may call me a "yellow dog Democrat," when it comes to national politics.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#88012 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I have voted for a few Republican presidents. But after watching Bush43 operate, I was cured of THAT habit.
You may call me a "yellow dog Democrat," when it comes to national politics.
Instead of that lets call you an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

Repeal Nobama care

#88014 Sep 26, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of that lets call you an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Repeal Nobama care
Insults are your only ways to discuss things, when all your logic flees.

"ObamaCare" is the law of the land. Deal with it.

You terrorist nutzoids have awakened a sleeping giant. We tolerated you when you were "cute." We will destroy you if you shut down the government. Remember 1995 - 1996. Newt does.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88015 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Republican/Tea-Party want representation without taxation !
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88016 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I really like the part in the GOP proposal where they include the Keystone pipeline construction. Oh, that wouldn't be because Koch Industries has a 25% stake in the company would it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks have made their own bed 23 min Chrobry 10
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 46 min neveratfault 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,355
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 3,854
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
mountain dew Oct 17 Rich 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance