Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87980 Sep 26, 2013
GOP TeaParty Taliban wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for Republicans... Obamacare includes a mental health component ...LOL!!!!!!!
By the time we get that doctor appointment it will be too late for you!!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87981 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You thought the same thing about that 'wacky' election way back in 2012...oh wait...that was only 10 months ago? My bad. ;)
Like that Presidential election you won last year..........oh, wait..........LOL!!!!!!
You are the one needing some help. Good luck, Obama Care is comming!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87983 Sep 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? The uninformed, ignorant, and fraud got Obama in. Don't blame the newly formed house for Obama's success of destroying America's freedom, prosperity and growth. He started with both the house and senate and his accomplishments are showing. That is why he lost the house and should have lost the senate too. An as for not loosing the preidential election--"Suprise!" We have to watch the fraud so he now looses the senate in 2014. Even the uninformed and ignorant are getting smarter. Even the fraudsters do not want to live in a crap country so maybe this time they will work for the GOP!
More propagandistic drivel.

#87984 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant diplomacy, let the new super power USSR handle it, Putin a respected leader?
Obama is the golden egg for the Elites. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth in favor of enriching the Elites.
Tea Partiers fighting the economic terrorism brought on by Obama and his House and Senate control right after his enitial election.
As you were saying you old, narcisistic, jealous, selfish, Obama Bitch????
You say, "As you were saying you old, narcisistic, jealous, selfish, Obama Bitch????"

And you are confusing vulgarity and lies for intelligence on your part. Think again. So far, I have seen little intelligence out of any of your comments.

#87985 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You are right!GOP has recently made some enroads with the Tea Partiers. Weeding out the GOP deadwood/crooks in the primaries. The Demoncrats however haven't even started and still have the ignorant, unimformed and a massive network of fraud behind them. Honest people need to out number them by 2 to 1 to succed. It appears that they are getting there. So spread the word that hope is near and it ain't OBAMA!
Do listen to the wind blow!

#87986 Sep 26, 2013
I do believe "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" just dropped dead. Anticipation of Obama Care and he being over 80 yeas old just got him pushed off the cliff! R.I.P.
Hallelujah! He is risen from the dead!
GOP TeaParty Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#87987 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
By the time we get that doctor appointment it will be too late for you!!!!!!
Not to worry, your meltdown will be covered under the ACA.

#87988 Sep 26, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice we have another one of this coincidences again. When it comes to Dawg and his retarded kid, when one is gone and doesn't make a post by this late in the day neither does the other one.
But it's just another one of them coincidences that by shear coincidence happens every single time. <wink>
Did you notice? "OWNEDSville" made a clueless comment, and followed it up with yet ANOTHER clueless comment! Do you suppose that is all he has to offer: clueless comments?
GOP TeaParty Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#87989 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
One big problem with this saying, The "police" aka "Demoncratic Government" are the crooks--Thieving your Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Enriching the Elites and minimizing the wealth of the middle class. The Demoncrats are not your friend, they are not there for you. They are there to grow and destroy the American Dream.
When I read that baggers were excited by Cruz's blathering Green Eggs and Ham speech yesterday I scratched my head.

But then I remembered there are also people who are so excited by the smell of human waste that they scrawl obscenities on bathroom walls.

#87990 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
One big problem with this saying, The "police" aka "Demoncratic Government" are the crooks--Thieving your Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Enriching the Elites and minimizing the wealth of the middle class. The Demoncrats are not your friend, they are not there for you. They are there to grow and destroy the American Dream.
You say, "They are there to grow and destroy the American Dream."

Huh? Forget to take yer meds, Froggy?
GOP TeaParty Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#87991 Sep 26, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again...4 years I have been asking you to tell us what are Obama's accomplishments as President,hell,as a community organizer.WHAT has he done??? list them! let me guess, he got rid of Bin Laden......You want to talk about a ONE trick pony......
Terrorrrists are always trying to think of new ways to harm our country, and so are right wingers.

#87992 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
"Criminal" The middle class and their right to freedom to prosper and grow. The middle class is now the new criminal.
Look, if your going to propagandize, you should at least pick a catch-phrase that is possible. Duh!
GOP TeaParty Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#87993 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You are the one needing some help. Good luck, Obama Care is comming!!!!!
Keep Obamacare, repeal the Tea-Party.

Better ask for the check...because this Tea-Party is so over!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87996 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
When I read that baggers were excited by Cruz's blathering Green Eggs and Ham speech yesterday I scratched my head.
But then I remembered there are also people who are so excited by the smell of human waste that they scrawl obscenities on bathroom walls.
The after affects of Obama Care.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87997 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Terrorrrists are always trying to think of new ways to harm our country, and so are right wingers.
Don't forget the current economic terriorism of the middle class by the Clinton/Obama agenda!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87998 Sep 26, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if your going to propagandize, you should at least pick a catch-phrase that is possible. Duh!
You will find this catch-phrase offensive "Obama B_tch".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87999 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep Obamacare, repeal the Tea-Party.
Better ask for the check...because this Tea-Party is so over!
Who p_ssed off the Taliban and created Osama? It was Clinton.
Who is Clinton on steroids? Obama!
What is creating the middle class economic terrorism--The Clinton/Obama agenda.
Why are the extremists hurting citizens of western interest? They believe we are all ignorant and uninformed about the Clinton/Obama agenda. After all we did give the crooks a 2nd term. Or did we really?
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88000 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Who p_ssed off the Taliban and created Osama? It was Clinton.
Who is Clinton on steroids? Obama!
What is creating the middle class economic terrorism--The Clinton/Obama agenda.
Why are the extremists hurting citizens of western interest? They believe we are all ignorant and uninformed about the Clinton/Obama agenda. After all we did give the crooks a 2nd term. Or did we really?
Regressives regress.
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88001 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget the current economic terriorism of the middle class by the Clinton/Obama agenda!!!!
The single biggest threat to our country are Republicans
GOP TP vs The UNIVERSE

Saint Louis, MO

#88002 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The after affects of Obama Care.....
The only "concession" Repubicans have proven themselves worthy of is a hot dog stand at a _KLAAN rally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Tom Waits 19,885
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 9 hr sexy man 41
Online Shaming 12 hr Sean Daly 1
Topless women weekend 21 hr Bam 13
looking for e.f.m.c. 21 hr meatman 1
New Monkies throw poop game!!! to take MO back ... Sat Sean Daly 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Fri white boy that works 44
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]