|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you lost that parental roll of the dice, YDD. From his priors here and on other forums, it'll take weeks, maybe months to get the little mutt to stop marking your furniture. LOL

Hey, if you're happy to find out, if I've read correctly, that a one-night stand with his dear departed, long-suffering Mom resulted in an angry, whiny CON mutt son, then I'm happy for you.

You'll be paying catch up! Happy parenting! Here are a couple of rolled-up newspapers to swat the little monster across the muzzle. I'll return with some more later. You'll need them!

The rest of you angry CON mutts shoo!
You remind me of a cockroach.

I take that back, even a cockroach is smarter then you are. You're more like a parasite.

It's funny how you don't post for a while then as soon as your name is mentioned in a post you show up and all you do is ass kiss Dawg like his retarded kid from Shit Louis does. I guess Dawg does let you come up for air once in a while.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

GOP The Party of CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>?????

This just proves how STUPID you are...yes I'm sure Palin is higher class than you...HELL EVERYONE IS...LOL

Palin is Total WHITE TRASH ...

What a Spectaacle with an Unwed Pregnant Teenage Daughter, up there on the stage at the RNC Convention...was there EVER any thing more Trailer Park...infact Cindy McCain called them the "Wassilla Hillbillies"

You better get used to saying ObamaCare is the law of the land...

and God Bless Our First Woman President Hillary Clinton.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS RUINED BY CHENEY BUSH AND NOW DESTROYED BY TED CRUZ

GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE
You are like retardation personified. I see why your daddy Yellow is trying to find a much better replacement for you as his son. You're an embarrassment even to Liberals.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you lost that parental roll of the dice, YDD. From his priors here and on other forums, it'll take weeks, maybe months to get the little mutt to stop marking your furniture. LOL
Hey, if you're happy to find out, if I've read correctly, that a one-night stand with his dear departed, long-suffering Mom resulted in an angry, whiny CON mutt son, then I'm happy for you.
You'll be paying catch up! Happy parenting! Here are a couple of rolled-up newspapers to swat the little monster across the muzzle. I'll return with some more later. You'll need them!
The rest of you angry CON mutts shoo!
Yes, "OWNEDSville" told me this week that I am his RETARDED son -- the result of a short dalliance I had years ago with his very nice and sweet mother! I am SO happy! To think -- had I been able to have been a father to him, in your heart you know that he would not be like he is today. Ah, the roll of the dice! Of course, now he is just to be pitied, for what might have been!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think Obama Bitch, this country was formed against the British by people like the tea party, and yes, that is when terrorism started....
So you admit that the "Tea Party" consists of terrorists?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just think, Palin was an upper-middle class housewife that got fed up with the liberal / progressive agenda of enriching the elites. In her state she put them in jail and the remaining rats scurried to destroy her ever since. KUDOs to what she has done.
Yes, Sarah Palin dealt quite a blow to the Republican Party in Alaska. Perhaps she does deserve some kudos.

(Of course, we might have to ignore all the other stuff she has done in the meantime. I know you think that Sarah is brilliant because she is attractive, but sadly she has proved that she is not as smart as she looks. When Fox News fires you, you know you are in a world of hurt.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a cockroach.
I take that back, even a cockroach is smarter then you are. You're more like a parasite.
It's funny how you don't post for a while then as soon as your name is mentioned in a post you show up and all you do is ass kiss Dawg like his retarded kid from Shit Louis does. I guess Dawg does let you come up for air once in a while.
Son! Son! You should sit back, relax, and consider this fact:

If the kid from St. Louis is really my son, that means that he is a half-brother to my RETARDED SON in "OWNEDSville." You really should speak more kindly of your St. Louis brother! In the "brains" department, he takes after me. Sorry you did not make the DNA "cut," but at least that explains why you are a conservative.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are like retardation personified. I see why your daddy Yellow is trying to find a much better replacement for you as his son. You're an embarrassment even to Liberals.
Oh, Son! Son! You are not a REPLACEMENT! You are a BROTHER! Now go kiss your brother in St. Louis and apologize for all the nasty things you have said about him!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

I have got Dawg dancing at my will. This is beyond hilarious watching him try to keep up. The best part...he's too stupid to realize he is being played like a violin.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OWNEDsville I love tormenting you and making you cry...your distress is so funny...especailly as you go Chernobyl and have yet another hysterical emotional MELTDOWN!!!

You are STUPID personified

hahahahahahaha

I OWN YOU
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

I have got Dawg dancing at my will. This is beyond hilarious watching him try to keep up. The best part...he's too stupid to realize he is being played like a violin.
OWNEDsville you're too STUPID to realize you have your head up DAWGS azz as far as you can get it, or that DAWG, uses you as his personal hydrant and urinates on you at his will... WELL WE DO !!!!

OWNEDsviile we mock you, then kick your azz as you FREAK OUT...you go all weepy and queer, and start getting preverted disturbed and deluded ( as in someone stole you qualudes)...

OWNEDsville your so GAY ...but really so SAD ...you're like Sarah Palin funny and CHEAP entertainment...you lose everytime.

WE OWN YOU

Ready-Set-START YOUR MELTDOWN

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

As usual Dawg goes into hiding and sends in the St Louis Retard, his offspring from one hour with a $10 crackhead to remind us all why he is the biggest assclown ever on Topix.

He sure does make it easy to see why his daddy doesn't want anything to do with him and is going through transference therapy to try and replace him with a much better replacement.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

As usual Dawg goes into hiding and sends in the St Louis Retard, his offspring from one hour with a $10 crackhead to remind us all why he is the biggest assclown ever on Topix.
He sure does make it easy to see why his daddy doesn't want anything to do with him and is going through transference therapy to try and replace him with a much better replacement.
I know it's not Christian for me to be tormenting a sad loser that needs therapy like OWNEDsville does...It's just that OWNEDsville is so easy to FU-K WITH and FU-K UP...LOL
DAWG says that OWNEDsville is the perfect idiot.
I say that OWNEDsville is certainly not perfect but she's doing all right.
EVERYONE OWNS HER
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that the "Tea Party" consists of terrorists?
Interesting how you edit, this country was formed with terrorism on the British and currrently the Demoncrats have formed their own economic terrorism on the American people.

Question is, how do the people get their country back? The Tea Party is transforming the GOP. The future elections will be the only way to transform the corrupt, narcisistic Demoncrats.

The Demoncrats are currently out of control enriching the Elites and looting the Middle Class, with no hope for change. Your own narcisism is a good example showing no hope. Just accept the enhanced corruption as the new norm. Well, even the ignorant and uninformed are feeling the pain. They are starting to turn on you.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Sarah Palin dealt quite a blow to the Republican Party in Alaska. Perhaps she does deserve some kudos.
(Of course, we might have to ignore all the other stuff she has done in the meantime. I know you think that Sarah is brilliant because she is attractive, but sadly she has proved that she is not as smart as she looks. When Fox News fires you, you know you are in a world of hurt.)
Yes, the Republican Party is being transformed, so there is hope for this country. Now the Demoncrats need transformation too. The "walking" corrupt need to be curbed/jailed/whatever.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

One thing about Palin, she had balls!!!

So now what Demoncrat will grow some???
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

One thing about the Demoncrats, even they suprise themselves at times on how corrupt they can be. Remember Bill Clintion's famous last words when Hillary was losing the primary to Obama in Indiana. "Unbelievable". Then it came out a couple years later and low level people did go to jail, Obama did not even have enough signatures to be on a ballot.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Demoncrats are currently in power--Surprise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Interesting how you edit, this country was formed with terrorism on the British and currrently the Demoncrats have formed their own economic terrorism on the American people.
Question is, how do the people get their country back? The Tea Party is transforming the GOP. The future elections will be the only way to transform the corrupt, narcisistic Demoncrats.
The Demoncrats are currently out of control enriching the Elites and looting the Middle Class, with no hope for change. Your own narcisism is a good example showing no hope. Just accept the enhanced corruption as the new norm. Well, even the ignorant and uninformed are feeling the pain. They are starting to turn on you.
1. If you wish to see "economic terrorism," you just simply have to look at the bill that the US House "Tea Party" just forwarded to the Senate. The bill basically states, "We do not care that the Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress and is now the law of the land. Defund it, or we will shut down the entire US government."

Now THAT's TERRORISM! You are like spoiled brats! You care NOTHING about democracy. YOUR WAY or you throw a TEMPER TANTRUM! Who cares if the credit rating of the US was dropped for THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! Who cares if the GOVERNMENT SHUTS DOWN! The "Tea Partiers" are just spoiled brats, and they are going to get a good thrashing come 2014, when they are thrown OUT of the House. American voters are sick and tired of these obvious political antics.

2. If you wish to see a party "enriching the elites," you only have to look to the Republican party. It is one of their unwritten "planks." The Democrat Party has done more to help workers than the Republican Party ever even thought of. Your motto: ENRICH THE RICH!

3. I do have to say that you are doing a good job of propagandizing and lying about the situation. Goebbels would be smiling.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

One thing about the Demoncrats, even they suprise themselves at times on how corrupt they can be. Remember Bill Clintion's famous last words when Hillary was losing the primary to Obama in Indiana. "Unbelievable". Then it came out a couple years later and low level people did go to jail, Obama did not even have enough signatures to be on a ballot.
Yes ... With Democrats in power, we havn't invaded any countries that NEVER attacked us...SURPRISE!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, the Republican Party is being transformed, so there is hope for this country. Now the Demoncrats need transformation too. The "walking" corrupt need to be curbed/jailed/whatever.
I must agree: The Republican Party is being transformed.

Since having been hijacked by the extremist right-wing radicals such as the "Tea Party," the Republican Party is transforming itself into being totally irrelevant in US politics. You have painted yourselves into such a small corner of the political spectrum that only YOU will vote for YOURSELVES.

Real Republicans want nothing to do with you.

Real moderates want nothing to do with you.

Real independents want nothing to do with you.

And ... Real Democrats want nothing to do with you.

If you do not like democracy, take your terrorism and go somewhere that will appreciate your brand of irrational politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,546
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 6 hr Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 15 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 15 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 17 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 18 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 18 hr st charles 3
•••
•••