Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87927 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Karl Rove used the word "Unbelievable!" on election night 2012, when he realized that all the money he had gotten from rich Republican supporters had been washed down the tubes to political oblivion.
The "fun part" was when Fox News asked their polling gurus if Obama had won, and they said that he had! Sorry, Karl ... like the Republican Party ... you are a "has-been."
So what does this have to do with Obama not getting enough signatures to be on the Ballot???
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87928 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin was an opportunist. When her staff, or friends, gave her ideas, she would run with the ideas. If the idea worked, she took the credit. If the idea failed, she threw her staff and friends under the bus. She has no loyalty except to herself.
She could not even successfully be the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, a town of around 8,000 people! She showed that she was unable to be the governor of Alaska. Try running Sarah for dogcatcher in Alaska, and she will be defeated! She showed Alaskans her true abilities and her true colors.
And you "Tea Partiers" lapped it up!
We need more opportunists like Palin to go after the economic terrorists/crooks. You fear her, she shows how illegal the Clinton/Obama agenda really is. She would take the money they stole and gives it back to the people....NO! you can't have that!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87929 Sep 23, 2013
Again, Are there any Demoncrats with any balls to take on the corruption/economic terrorism in your own party??? We know "Yellow Dawg" doesn't have any balls....

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87930 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... 2014 throw the Economic Terrorists/Demoncrats out of the Senate.
We all know who the terrorists are. In 2014, all of the "Tea Partiers" and their morel-moderate sycophants will be thrown out of the House.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87931 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't knock 4th graders, they are Demoncratic voters!!!
Yet once again, you demonstrate your propaganda.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87932 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does this have to do with Obama not getting enough signatures to be on the Ballot???
I simply ignored your comment.

So what does your allegation that Obama did not get enough signatures to be on the ballot do with the truth?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87933 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
We need more opportunists like Palin to go after the economic terrorists/crooks. You fear her, she shows how illegal the Clinton/Obama agenda really is. She would take the money they stole and gives it back to the people.... NO! you can't have that!
When Sarah Palin was running as Republican candidate for US Vice-President, I feared her because she has no sense, and if the Republicans had won, and McCain had passed, I did not want Sarah anywhere NEAR the little red nuclear button.

Using her "fear tactics," Sarah Palin stated time and time again that the Russians routinely violate US airspace. That shows how clueless she is.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87934 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Again, Are there any Demoncrats with any balls to take on the corruption / economic terrorism in your own party??? We know "Yellow Dawg" doesn't have any balls....
At the advanced age of 80, I admit that I do not have much testosterone. I would ask to borrow some from you, but we all know you don't have any.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87935 Sep 23, 2013
Was dropping in to get a good laugh by making dumbass Dawg dance but I see he is already getting his ass kicked as usual. So out of my sympathy for severely retarded I will give him a break.

I do want to warn you though C-O Agenda, Dawg has lost a grip on reality. If you kick his ass to bad he will start thinking you're his son. He's embarrassed by his actual son, the St Louis Retard, and is looking for a much better replacement. I guess in his old age, and having no friends or family besides his retarded kid, he is trying not to die a broken old fool with nothing.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87936 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Don't knock 4th graders, they are Demoncratic voters!!!
Knocking is not what Dawg likes to do to 4th graders. His ideas are much more vile and disgusting.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87937 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply ignored your comment.
So what does your allegation that Obama did not get enough signatures to be on the ballot do with the truth?
Hillary got screwed in Indiana and America got the Bigger Screw,who else knew how far it really went?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87938 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
When Sarah Palin was running as Republican candidate for US Vice-President, I feared her because she has no sense, and if the Republicans had won, and McCain had passed, I did not want Sarah anywhere NEAR the little red nuclear button.
Using her "fear tactics," Sarah Palin stated time and time again that the Russians routinely violate US airspace. That shows how clueless she is.
Funny, Palin had more experience and sense than Obama. Who vented him---no one! And it now shows....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87939 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet once again, you demonstrate your propaganda.
What propaganda? Everyone knows, only the ignorant and uninformed voted for Obama.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87940 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know who the terrorists are. In 2014, all of the "Tea Partiers" and their morel-moderate sycophants will be thrown out of the House.
We will see. America already has lost-looking to be winners again. We have nothing to loose, but, your checks for being an Obama Bitch are at stake here...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87941 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
At the advanced age of 80, I admit that I do not have much testosterone. I would ask to borrow some from you, but we all know you don't have any.
80? How can someone that old be so stupid/mean? Don't you have grand children living in this country? Don't you want then to have the same opportunities you had. You are one narcisistic, jealous, selfish old pr_ck!
Missed call

United States

#87942 Sep 23, 2013
Yeah
OWNEDsville The RETARD

Saint Louis, MO

#87943 Sep 23, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
Was dropping in to get a good laugh by making dumbass Dawg dance but I see he is already getting his ass kicked as usual. So out of my sympathy for severely retarded I will give him a break.
I do want to warn you though C-O Agenda, Dawg has lost a grip on reality. If you kick his ass to bad he will start thinking you're his son. He's embarrassed by his actual son, the St Louis Retard, and is looking for a much better replacement. I guess in his old age, and having no friends or family besides his retarded kid, he is trying not to die a broken old fool with nothing.
You are like retardation personified.

You need to be nicer to you daddy Yellow as your his son.

You're an embarrassment even to Retarded STUPID COnservatives.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87944 Sep 23, 2013
Speaking of Dawgs retarded kid from St Louis I see he is home from that "special" St Louis school he attends. It's kind of sad he doesn't seem to be learning anything there like the difference between "your" and "you're".

Maybe that will come later this year after he learns to count to 3?

He can't even copy and repeat other people's posts without f'ing it up. No wonder his retard daddy Yellow Mutt is trying to replace him.
The OWNEDsville Liberace

Saint Louis, MO

#87945 Sep 23, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
Speaking of Dawgs retarded kid from St Louis I see he is home from that "special" St Louis school he attends. It's kind of sad he doesn't seem to be learning anything there like the difference between "your" and "you're".
Maybe that will come later this year after he learns to count to 3?
He can't even copy and repeat other people's posts without f'ing it up. No wonder his retard daddy Yellow Mutt is trying to replace him.
YAWN...OWNEDsville the Liberace of the trailer park ...LOL

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Hey Dan...what ever happened to your "MIZ" personality???...
I know it's pretty crowed in you head, you dig down deep and let her come out tonight...LOL

Ready-Set-START YOUR MELTDOWN
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87946 Sep 23, 2013
The OWNEDsville Liberace wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN...OWNEDsville the Liberace of the trailer park ...LOL

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Hey Dan...what ever happened to your "MIZ" personality???...
I know it's pretty crowed in you head, you dig down deep and let her come out tonight...LOL

Ready-Set-START YOUR MELTDOWN
You need to quit smoking meth before you post. Your posts are already idiotic but when you get high you make no damn sense whatsoever.

I would say let YOUR meltdown begin but I see it already has.

I OWN YOU!!

MATCH POINT BITCH!!!

LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE 17 hr la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... 18 hr white panther 3
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it 21 hr STLChiefFAn 14
FREE STL CARDINALS TICKETS - Win by signing up... Sat MOSportsTalk 1
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump Sat TRUMPOCALYPSE 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Fri Red1mommy 74
Joe Neaf Thu His momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages