|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO MEANS NO you sick pervert!
What OWNEDsville AKA DAN Mortenson is saying in this post:

DAWEG I Luv U...please Luv me ...please please please...why can't U luv me back....Whaaa Whaaa Whaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Yes OWNEDsville is looking for a same sex ( were not sure which one) partner...like he had with his Pa...before his Pa ran off with his mom's probation officer.

GOP = The Party Of CRAZY
GOP vs The Universe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Does your boyfriend ChilliDanFromShitville know you are hitting on me? Is him dressing up as an 8 year old Cub Scout not doing it for you anymore?
NO MEANS NO!!!
Wow just when you thought DANinOWNEDsville couldn't any more twisted, disturbing, preverted, depraved and sick... SHE DOES!!!!!

GOP = The Party of Disturbed CRAZY Retarded FELONS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, when you "Tea Party" suckups start blathering, you don't know WHEN to stop, do you?
Reagan? LOL! Reagan raised taxes 11 times, and it STILL didn't pay for his budgetary excesses:
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Even Bush41 called Reagan's supply-side policies "voodoo economics"! Clinton turned the deficit budget national debts of Reagan / Bush41 around, but then Bush43 destroyed all of Clinton's progress. How quickly you Reagan-lovers turn the truth around to suit your propagandistic purposes!
Clinton was the by product of Reagan's policies with Gingrich controlling the lame duck Bill. Just like Bush was the by product of Clinton with Pelozie/Reid controlling lame duck Bush and now with Obama and NO/now limited GOP control the country is at it"s worse time with no hope for improvement in the future. So what does the future hold for you? The biggest problem is the uninformed and ignorant like you who believe the Demoncrats are here to help you/country. The food stamps, public housing, free telephones, gun control, limiting energy production, enriching the Elites, are what the Demoncrats (Clinton/Obama Agenda) are known for. Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth is what the GOP is known for. Lincoln was not a Demoncrat even though you are trying convince the uninformed and ignorant that he was. Keep your chicken feed you stupid Obama Bitch!!!!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Does your boyfriend ChilliDanFromShitville know you are hitting on me? Is him dressing up as an 8 year old Cub Scout not doing it for you anymore?
NO MEANS NO!!!
<.sigh!.> ChilliJ is a good online friend. He holds a very responsible job, and is highly educated. We have spoken privately many times. As soon as he finds out that I have discovered a son of which I was not aware, I know that he will rejoice with me. You don't have to be jealous, Son! We are blood kin, and always will be!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
NO MEANS NO you sick pervert!
I know that finding your Daddy has been very stressful for you, but do try to deal with it, Son! Right now, you are in the "Denial Phase." Soon you will move into the "Acceptance Phase."
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text><.sigh!.> ChilliJ is a good online friend. He holds a very responsible job, and is highly educated. We have spoken privately many times. As soon as he finds out that I have discovered a son of which I was not aware, I know that he will rejoice with me. You don't have to be jealous, Son! We are blood kin, and always will be!
You don't have to explain you and ChilliFags love affair to me. I could care less. I just wondered if he knew you are hitting on me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was the by product of Reagan's policies with Gingrich controlling the lame duck Bill....
Huh? Are you serious? Gingrich controlled Bill Clinton?

Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

So how come Clinton WALKED, and Gingrich was FIRED?

Like President Obama, Bill Clinton is so brilliant that I am convinced the only reason Bill Clinton had the little fling with Monica was to get his arch-rival GINGRICH FIRED! Now, THAT's BRILLIANT! Of course, Clinton knew that Gingrich was having his own "playtime" with an intern.

In Gingrich's favor, at least he divorced his wife and married HIS intern. As I understand it, the Clintons were not invited to the wedding.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

GOP vs The Universe wrote:
<quoted text>What OWNEDsville AKA DAN Mortenson is saying in this post:

DAWEG I Luv U...please Luv me ...please please please...why can't U luv me back....Whaaa Whaaa Whaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Yes OWNEDsville is looking for a same sex ( were not sure which one) partner...like he had with his Pa...before his Pa ran off with his mom's probation officer.

GOP = The Party Of CRAZY
You should calm down before you post. When you have these emotional meltdowns like this you lose your mind so bad you forget how to even spell your daddy's name. There is no E in Dawg you retard.

I know your upset that your daddy Yellow Dawg is so embarrassed by you that he is now trying to replace you. You're just going to have to deal with it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>I know that finding your Daddy has been very stressful for you, but do try to deal with it, Son! Right now, you are in the "Denial Phase." Soon you will move into the "Acceptance Phase."
Keep dancing Yellow Mutt! Look at what I have reduced you to. A blithering idiot. You have have your ass kicked so bad you are making an even bigger fool out of yourself then you normally do. I have made you 100% my Topix Bitch!!

ROFLMAO!!!

NO still means NO! Now go pay attention to your real retarded kid from St Louis. He desperately crying for your attention.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>I am jerking off to thought of you right now. When I'm done I'm going to toss my boyfriend Chilli J's salad.
Whatever floats your boat you sick pervert.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text> ... NO still means NO! Now go pay attention to your real retarded kid from St Louis. He desperately crying for your attention.
No, YOU are my REALLY retarded kid! I know you yearn for the attention of a real Daddy, since you never had one in your life! I LOVE you, Son! And remember: I ALWAYS WILL!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for Yellow Mutt and his retarded kid from St Louis. One has become sexually obsessed with me and the other is begging for his daddy's attention. Had I known it would be this simple to send Dawg over the edge I would have......done it a long time ago.

ROFLMAO!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Huh? Are you serious? Gingrich controlled Bill Clinton?
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
So how come Clinton WALKED, and Gingrich was FIRED?
Like President Obama, Bill Clinton is so brilliant that I am convinced the only reason Bill Clinton had the little fling with Monica was to get his arch-rival GINGRICH FIRED! Now, THAT's BRILLIANT! Of course, Clinton knew that Gingrich was having his own "playtime" with an intern.
In Gingrich's favor, at least he divorced his wife and married HIS intern. As I understand it, the Clintons were not invited to the wedding.
It is the ignorant and uninformed like you that pushes the Clinton/Obama agenda while it is destroying this country. But then you have been informed...What do you have to gain from America's demise??? You enjoy the millions unemployed? The loss of middle class wealth? The gain of elitist wealth and power? The loss of the USA as a super power? Do they really pay you that well that you could sell your soul? Your last statement you said Clinton is a scum bag that "walked". So what really drives you? The money that good? Enjoy being an Clinton/Obama Bitch?

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>
No, YOU are my REALLY retarded kid! I know you yearn for the attention of a real Daddy, since you never had one in your life! I LOVE you, Son! And remember: I ALWAYS WILL!
Hey there "YDD" Thought I'd stop by and see if ya need any assistance over this way...'cause *I* am in that kind of 'mmod' to "Chew Up Nails And S*it Out/-->Spit Out)'Tacks'" The kind of 'mood' that if'en "Anyone looks at me crosseyed will be in da line that forms to da Left...

The LEFT side line is for ANY that wish to get their rear ends kicked to the MOON!!!

So.., I'll check back at'cha later on tonight, ta see if'en you need my help...

p.s....and I am coming in from Jeff City, NOT Kennett... LOL

later...,~~Ruth

Poof...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the ignorant and uninformed like you that pushes the Clinton/Obama agenda while it is destroying this country. But then you have been informed... What do you have to gain from America's demise??? You enjoy the millions unemployed? The loss of middle class wealth? The gain of elitist wealth and power? The loss of the USA as a super power? Do they really pay you that well that you could sell your soul? Your last statement you said Clinton is a scum bag that "walked". So what really drives you? The money that good? Enjoy being an Clinton/Obama Bitch?
I think you are confused. The Republicans are now "led" by the "Tea Partiers," who intend to produce "America's demise." But have no fear, at next election, we can say "bye-bye" to these clueless un-American terrorists.

The US has survived much worse threats, and will survive this one. Have faith in your country. All is not as bad as Rush Limbaugh and all of the other hand-wringers (cue Glenn Beck) say.

(I do enjoy your propaganda, which is so obvious. You have learned Herr Doktor Goebbels' lessons well, Kamerad.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there "YDD" Thought I'd stop by and see if ya need any assistance over this way...'cause *I* am in that kind of 'mmod' to "Chew Up Nails And S*it Out/-->Spit Out)'Tacks'" The kind of 'mood' that if'en "Anyone looks at me crosseyed will be in da line that forms to da Left...
The LEFT side line is for ANY that wish to get their rear ends kicked to the MOON!!!
So.., I'll check back at'cha later on tonight, ta see if'en you need my help...
p.s....and I am coming in from Jeff City, NOT Kennett... LOL
later...,~~Ruth
Poof...!
HEY, Ruth! Good seeing you for a brief "poof"! You will want to know that a most amazing thing happened this week! The fellow from "OWNEDsville" -- the one who has been futilely attempting to give me a hard time -- just realized that he is my own RETARDED SON! What a surprise! I knew his wonderful sweet mother a few minutes many years ago, and "OWNEDSville" is the result of that brief liaison! Talk about happenchance! Of course, my Son is still in denial about the whole thing, but he is coming around. Soon he will accept the fact that I am his Pappy, and that he has missed my strong guidance and wisdom all of the years he has yearned for a real father!

So -- I am grateful for your "whoopazz" offer, but since my dearly beloved son has subconsciously realized who I am, I don't think that I will be needing your help! But many thanks for the offer! I recall when you demolished the old "Smifville" guy in just a few hours! He could not withstand your brilliant barrage, and he left this thread forevermore! Yay!

Do be careful, and "poof" in anytime! Ciao!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

<quoted text>HEY, Ruth! Good seeing you for a brief "poof"! You will want to know that a most amazing thing happened this week! I FELL IN LOVE WITH "OWENSville"" -- the one who has been KICKING MY ASS AND HAS ME IN A CONSTANT EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN -- he teases me about my RETARDED SON from ST LOUIS. Now I want to have sex with him! I want his wonderful sweet ass if only for a few minutes. I'm tired of molesting my son the St Louis Retard! Talk about a predicament! Of course, my Son is still acting like a retard so I have tried to disavow him about the whole thing, but he just keep GAME POINTING ME. Soon he will accept the fact that I am EMBARRASSED by him and that he has made me sick. I have no wisdom at all and I am a dead beat father!!
You can kiss my ass and try to suck up to me all you want but I still am not going to have sex with you.

Now I understand the St Louis Retard is an embarrassment to have as your son. So if it helps you cope and is part of your therapy there at the hospital to try to replace him in your mind with someone who is what you wished you had for a son, a success (something neither you or he is) then by all means use me for your transference. Just keep in mind you are doing exactly what I said I would make you do and it won't stop me from doing it whenever I want to. LMAO!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

<quoted text>I think you are confused. The Republicans are now "led" by the "Tea Partiers," who intend to produce "America's demise." But have no fear, at next election, we can say "bye-bye" to these clueless un-American terrorists.

The US has survived much worse threats, and will survive this one. Have faith in your country. All is not as bad as Rush Limbaugh and all of the other hand-wringers (cue Glenn Beck) say.

(I do enjoy your propaganda, which is so obvious. You have learned Herr Doktor Goebbels' lessons well, Kamerad.)
Smoke another and continue your delusional rant. It's actually one of the few posts you have made that is funny. Here you are spewing left wing propaganda in the exact manner that Goebbels did and try to make believe it was someone else.

Do you know anything about Geobbels other then he was Hitlers propaganda minister? I don't think you do or you wouldn't make such on obviously stupid statement like that. There are at least a half dozen decent documentaries about him on YouTube. I suggest you start there and educate yourself. Or just do what you always do and prove yourself to be the idiot we all know you are.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

PALIN: BOMBS AWAY ON OBAMACARE

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for Yellow Mutt and his retarded kid from St Louis. One has become sexually obsessed with me and the other is begging for his daddy's attention. Had I known it would be this simple to send Dawg over the edge I would have......done it a long time ago.
ROFLMAO!!!
just when you thought OWNEDsville had reached the absolute bottom, and could get any lower...she goes deeper...LOL

listen "DanInOWNEDsville" you don't have to keep proving what a disturbed sick preverted loser you are...WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Truth 1,792
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 8 min luvnut 22
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 48 min TONY BENNEDETO 18,849
Are The New Black Panthers A Racist Hate Group? 2 hr Death 9
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 3 hr bob 2
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 3 hr Sambo 4
Obama Is F-k-d Up 3 hr Psychology 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••