Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87621 Sep 14, 2013
Dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>No one is busted!

According to TOPIX: http://www.topix.com/topix/faq#forums_edit
Can I edit or delete my own posts?
Unfortunately, no you may not.

Can I get posts removed from the site?
The best way to have content reviewed for removal is by sending us a direct link to the content through our Feedback system, and our moderators will review the content for violations of our Terms of Service. To do this, click "Feedback" at the bottom of any Topix page and follow directions to send us a Feedback request.

It stands to reason, that if you cannot edit or delete your own posts....you cannot change that of someone else.

NO ONE IS CHANGING YOUR POSTS! No one is busted--except you!
Proving Dawg wrong (as I do every time) is just the icing on the cake. Making him have these meltdowns and make a bigger fool out of himself then he already is doing is the fun part.

I was going to post a link to that as well. I was just waiting til I got bored of kicking his ass.
XOXOXO

Overland Park, KS

#87622 Sep 14, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving Dawg wrong (as I do every time) is just the icing on the cake. Making him have these meltdowns and make a bigger fool out of himself then he already is doing is the fun part.
I was going to post a link to that as well. I was just waiting til I got bored of kicking his ass.
He us a tool. Love Wendy
The Citizen

Troy, MO

#87623 Sep 14, 2013
I guess all of you barber shop politicians,want to talk politics, in this forum. Stop.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87624 Sep 14, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Only Fools Believe Obama is a Hero and the Idiots who voted for him.
However. In this video is the most informed voters of America and Topix posters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_JJLLfTR8IXX
I would like to see you interview the dipsticks who voted for John McCain / Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney / Paul Ryan. By their votes, they proved that they are not well-informed.

#87625 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Still to afraid to answer the question and still can't provide a link to any of your posts I allegedly edited. Talk about a liar....you are the epitome of a what liar is. Not to mention what a gutless coward is.
I was unaware you suffer from blindness.
nellie carter

Aurora, MO

#87626 Sep 14, 2013
i would vote for and so would my family of the person who could get someone for webster county marshfield mo to help us . our brother was murdered and they claim it was suicide . its a very messed up case webster co and troop d have really dropped the ball and let us and our brother down and faith in the law. could anyone please help us get justice and tell me who to talk to.....thqnk you

#87627 Sep 14, 2013
Dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is busted!
According to TOPIX: http://www.topix.com/topix/faq#forums_edit
Can I edit or delete my own posts?
Unfortunately, no you may not.
Can I get posts removed from the site?
The best way to have content reviewed for removal is by sending us a direct link to the content through our Feedback system, and our moderators will review the content for violations of our Terms of Service. To do this, click "Feedback" at the bottom of any Topix page and follow directions to send us a Feedback request.
It stands to reason, that if you cannot edit or delete your own posts....you cannot change that of someone else.
NO ONE IS CHANGING YOUR POSTS! No one is busted--except you!
ROFL! Are you still trying to ride that dead horse? Everyone knows the truth. You cannot bloviate your way through these falsehoods. Duh! But we are amused at your frenetic efforts. Do keep us laughing!_8-)

#87629 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! And here comes yet another to attempt to ride that dead horse! ROFL!

Do continue to prove your idiocy! It is terrifically amusing to all!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87630 Sep 14, 2013
XOXOXO wrote:
<quoted text>He us a tool. Love Wendy
Right now he is in his "try to change the subject" defense. It's step 3 when he posts something stupid or gets caught in a lie.

Step 1 is to try like hell to change the context of what he said

Step 2 is send in his retard kid from St Louis to tell you how gay you are, that you live I a trailer, and you smoke meth. Followed by a hearty "game point" to his dads post because I guess in a retards brain that means something important.

Now he is in Step 3 as noted above.

Step 4 will be him trying to pretend that he somehow won the moment by saying that he is making you dance, that he is pulling your strings, followed by how he owns you.

Step 5-6 are just a repeat of 1-2.

Finally step 7 will be to disappear for a day or two then come back and try to pretend it never happened.

It's the standard Coward Dawg routine.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87631 Sep 14, 2013
nellie carter wrote:
i would vote for and so would my family of the person who could get someone for webster county marshfield mo to help us . our brother was murdered and they claim it was suicide . its a very messed up case webster co and troop d have really dropped the ball and let us and our brother down and faith in the law. could anyone please help us get justice and tell me who to talk to.....thqnk you
I would say go to the State Attorney Generals office an file a report.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87632 Sep 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see you interview the dipsticks who voted for John McCain / Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney / Paul Ryan. By their votes, they proved that they are not well-informed.
I admit John McCain was the bottom of the barrell. But as for not being well-informed, Obama? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.

Obama makes Carter look good.

As for Palin and Romney they would have been for Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. Palin would have put the crooked Elitists in jail. As the Clinton/Obama Bitch you are, you couldn't have any of that!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87633 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! And here comes yet another to attempt to ride that dead horse! ROFL!
Do continue to prove your idiocy! It is terrifically amusing to all!
True, communicating with you is like beating a dead horse. You are done, Your Obama paychecks will soon stop and then you will no longer have a reason to be an Obama Bitch.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87634 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>I would like to see you interview the dipsticks who voted for John McCain / Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney / Paul Ryan. By their votes, they proved that they are not well-informed.
Hello YDD this is your Doctor,

Your request for a 12 inch penis has been deemed 'unsafe'.
In order to complete the transplant we would need to cut your current penis off without damaging the vital functioning elements.

Because your current penis is so tiny those vital elements are jam packed in an extremely small amount of space. I'm afraid we will not be able to cut your little wiener without completely paralyzingly your PPF (Primary Prick Function)

I am sorry for this bad news. Continue on being the worthless little prick that you are.

Sincerely,

Your Doctor (not the one from your mental health facility)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87635 Sep 15, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>True, communicating with you is like beating a dead horse. You are done, Your Obama paychecks will soon stop and then you will no longer have a reason to be an Obama Bitch.
It's pretty funny that he has been on a two day crybaby meltdown accusing me of editing his posts and when he finally realizes he has been caught in one of the stupidest lies he has told yet suddenly "I'm beating a dead horse". He's such a moron it's beyond funny.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87636 Sep 15, 2013
My bad, it's "riding a dead horse". I guess Dawg doesn't know the phrase is "beating a dead horse". I never knew it was possible to "ride a dead horse". I guess that goes along with other things that are impossible to do, like editing his posts. LMAO!!

I will however continue to beat a DUMB Dawg, as it is so easy an entertaining to do.
XXX GOP Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#87638 Sep 15, 2013
XOXOXO wrote:
<quoted text>
He us a tool. Love Wendy
?????
"you us" a fool...LOL
OWNEDsville LOVE For DAWG

Saint Louis, MO

#87639 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Right now he is in his "try to change the subject" defense. It's step 3 when he posts something stupid or gets caught in a lie.
Step 2 is send in his retard kid from St Louis to tell you how gay you are, that you live I a trailer, and you smoke meth. Followed by a hearty "game point" to his dads post because I guess in a retards brain that means something important.
Step 4 will be him trying to pretend that he somehow won the moment by saying that he is making you dance, that he is pulling your strings, followed by how he owns you.
Finally step 7 will be to disappear for a day or two then come back and try to pretend it never happened.
WOW you and Wendy really have something special...
maybe you've found a real human being you can finally have sex with?

Oh who is kidding who...you're in love with DAWG( just read this homo-erotic love letter post of yours)...Wendy will be just like Ted Haggerts wife...clueless ...LOL

But if you wnat to know the next step with her...just as her "your Trailer or mine? " and see what she says...hahahahahaha
OWNEDsville LOVE For DAWG

Saint Louis, MO

#87640 Sep 15, 2013
XOXOXO wrote:
<quoted text>
He us a tool. Love Wendy
Hello Wendy this is your Doctor,

In order to complete the transplant we would need to cut your current penis off without damaging the vital functioning elements.

Because your current penis is so tiny those vital elements are jam packed in an extremely small amount of space. I'm afraid we will not be able to cut your little wiener without completely paralyzingly your PPF (Primary Prick Function)

I am sorry for this bad news. Continue on being the worthless little prick that you are.

Sincerely,

Wendy you don't have a chance with this loser...hahahahahah
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#87641 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello YDD this is your Doctor,
Sincerely,
You are so fixated on the male genatalia...well at least like the other males you've stalked before ...DAWG isn't 12 years old...

poor old pitiful Wendy "Is Us" FOOL!!!! With you ...shes going to get her heart broken like Mrs Haggert did!

OWNEDsville just when there was a ray of hope for you (with Wendy)...
Just when You thought you couldn't possibly get any GAYER...YOU DO!!!!!

Looks like the proper term for this Homo-erotic love letter is

DAWG Bones You!!!!
OWNEDsville gets a MASSIVE 12 inch GAY POINT!!!
Wendy I hope you are reading this...you don't want to wind up like Sen. Larry Craigs Wife...lol

#87642 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! You say, "Finally step 7 will be to disappear for a day or two then come back and try to pretend it never happened."

I did have some out-of-town doctor appointments last week. But I have noticed that, when I randomly post my comments, it really throws your timing off!

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You get up "a full head of steam," with all the adrenaline flowing, hoping for another of my comments, and then ... NOTHING!

Nothing to attack! No opportunities for clueless, repetitious responses!

I play you like a pipe organ! Then you have a MELTDOWN, like the one above, complaining about how obsessed you are with me! Poor "OWNEDSville"! Always so out-of-step. Always so off-target! You amuse us by being such a disjointed puppet! That's all right, Pinocchio! Your job is to amuse us, and you are doing a superb job of it! You have a right to be proud of how well you play your part! Now, back in the wooden box with you! We don't want to bore everyone. Your amusing antics get trite rather quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song game (Sep '14) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 73
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Samson 20,104
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 11 hr Stonecold 43
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Aug 29 Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages