Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Terrified CONservatives

United States

#87584 Sep 14, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have alresdy signed on with the devil, and became demons, Clinton/Obama Bitches, are already destined for eternal Hell!
When I read your silly posts, it's so clear to me,
that brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!
im the real Dan

United States

#87585 Sep 14, 2013
I see the STL tard is still dreaming of me, he/she sees me everywhere, everyday, haha. Maybe her white coat doctors should up her meds....again.
no im the real Dan

United States

#87587 Sep 14, 2013
im the real Dan wrote:
I see the STL tard is still dreaming of me, he/she sees me everywhere, everyday, haha. Maybe her white coat doctors should up her meds....again.
You can't be the real Dan. According to the St Louis retard I'm Dan.

I think Dan is the name of his ex boyfriend that broke his heart. With his mental retardation he thinks he sees Dan everywhere. You almost got to feel sorry for him.
Terrified CONservatives

United States

#87588 Sep 14, 2013
no im the real Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be the real Dan. According to the St Louis retard I'm Dan.
I think Dan is the name of his ex boyfriend that broke his heart. With his mental retardation he thinks he sees Dan everywhere. You almost got to feel sorry for him.
It was determined a few months back that OWNEDsville is DAN a self hating homo. He is upset with himself that he can't control his urges to have sex with men and it makes him angry so he projects it on here and tries to pretend that everyone who isn't a Retardpublican is a homo. If you post here more then a few days you will learn to just ignore the moron.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87589 Sep 14, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once denied editing quotes in MY posts. You do it as well. So quit crying like a bitch about it. More importantly don't lie and say II edited your posts. Pretty stupid to lie about something that we all know can't be done. But then again, you are both stupid and a liar so lying about something stupid is something you would do.
I do love watching you "tap-dance" in your futile efforts to write that you didn't write what you wrote! For instance, above:

"I never once denied editing quotes in MY posts." Followed by:

"More importantly don't lie and say II edited your posts. Pretty stupid to lie about something that we all know can't be done."

Fess up, "OWNEDSville"! You KNOW that you have been BUSTED again!

#87590 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope there is a special place in hell for you to burn for eternity. Unlike Norton I don't care about your eternal soul. You are a scumbag traitor and a coward, you deserve an eternity of suffering.
If your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type anything on it.

But that will not magically make it TRUE. Get a clue. This is not reality.

#87591 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right, idoits for not educating the ignorant and uninformed sooner about Obama, Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank, Clinton, Gore, McCaskill. Idiots for not persuing voter laws to prevent widespread voter fraud. Idiots for being brainwashed on what is polically correct. Yes, we were idiots, that is why you now live in a 2nd rate country. Now is the time to wake up and turn things around. Time for you to wake up and help.
Why don't you look up the various studies which have been made regarding voter fraud? The percentage of such fraud is very small.

You are not worried about voter fraud. You are worried about millions legally voting against your favorite candidates. Denying eligible voters the right to vote is a FORM of VOTER FRAUD. And you Neo-CONs continually place obstacles in the paths of those US citizens who have a right to cast their ballots. That fact is well-known. And the courts have consistently held AGAINST your actions, which are purely politically-motivated.

#87592 Sep 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the Koran. I'm talking about the Bible. There is a difference, you know. NO, I guess you don't know....
The Koran was inspired by Allah.

The Book of Mormon was inspired by God. And it says you are a Gentile, and are not going to Heaven.

#87593 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Those who have alresdy signed on with the devil, and became demons, Clinton/Obama Bitches, are already destined for eternal Hell!
Beware making judgments on behalf of God. You certainly recall what that did to King Herod.

#87594 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
"Yellow Dawg" purpose is that of a paid Obama Bitch to distract you from the real pervisions happening around you now. No religion, just narcisistic, self enriching policies accounts for the Clinton/Obama agenda, Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth.
Ommmmmmmmmmmm!(You forgot "Elitists"!_8-)

#87595 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
We certainly have Obama bitches here. Two in particular that have their heads so far up Obamas ass I doubt they can be removed without surgery. What do you expect though? They are unemployed welfare addicts. Studies have shown that welfare dependency transfers from generation to generation. Yellow Dawg has passed his laziness and government dependency on to his retarded kid. Now they sit there all day waiting on their next allotment of food stamps.
ROFL! You post on here 24/7. Do you REALLY expect us to believe that you have a REAL job? Look, you might be able to have a career writing fiction. I offer that suggestion based upon what you always write on here.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87596 Sep 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I do love watching you "tap-dance" in your futile efforts to write that you didn't write what you wrote! For instance, above:

"I never once denied editing quotes in MY posts." Followed by:

"More importantly don't lie and say II edited your posts. Pretty stupid to lie about something that we all know can't be done."

Fess up, "OWNEDSville"! You KNOW that you have been BUSTED again!
You can't seriously be that retarded can you? Or maybe you can.

You say I edited your post. Show me one of YOUR posts that I edited. You won't be able to since posts can not be edited. You're a liar.

What I do on my posts is my business, like edited things I quoted. Just like you do to people all the time. So quit crying about it. You lied, you exposed your hypocrisy once again, and now you are busted for it. Deal with it and next time don't lie about something so easy to prove is a lie.

Having your kid come on here and act like a retard doesn't help you either. Put his helmet on him and make him go ride his bicycle on MLK BLVD. You know where the street is. It's where you knocked up his crack head mom behind the Kum & Go. Or as she called it, the Sperm and Split which was also in reference to the service she provided.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87597 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you look up the various studies which have been made regarding voter fraud? The percentage of such fraud is very small.

You are not worried about voter fraud. You are worried about millions legally voting against your favorite candidates. Denying eligible voters the right to vote is a FORM of VOTER FRAUD. And you Neo-CONs continually place obstacles in the paths of those US citizens who have a right to cast their ballots. That fact is well-known. And the courts have consistently held AGAINST your actions, which are purely politically-motivated.
Your post is so full of horseshit the smell of it alone speaks for the content.

You want CRIMINALS to be able to vote. You know the ones, the ones who break the law but you don't think they should be tried for it. Only those who break the law in something you don't like should be tried.

What is this, lying hypocrisy day for you Dawg?
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87598 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! You post on here 24/7. Do you REALLY expect us to believe that you have a REAL job? Look, you might be able to have a career writing fiction. I offer that suggestion based upon what you always write on here.
The only people on here 24/7 is you and your retarded kid. We all know that Dawg. You seem to really be in a mood to tell stupid lies. Trying to emulate your hero Obama? You're doing well. You have the lying, stupidity, cluelessness, and hypocrisy parts down pat.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87599 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>If my keyboard will hold still long enough, I can type anything on it.

But that will not magically make it TRUE. I need to get a clue. I have lost touch with reality.
For once you were honest.

Now dance puppet mutt!!!

#87600 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text> ...
You say I edited your post. Show me one of YOUR posts that I edited. You won't be able to since posts can not be edited....
I would be happy to show you one of my posts which you edited:

Here was my post: "Your admitting to editing my comments was very strange on your part. And admitting to those lies you placed in my comments. But it did not surprise me. That's all you can do anymore. Lie. Otherwise, you would not have anything to say. Here's the link to your admisson" {LINK}"

Here is a link to that original post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

Here is your editing of my post. I have CAPITALIZED your changes: "Your admitting to editing my comments was very strange on your part. And admitting to those TRUTHS you placed in my comments. But it did not surprise me. That's all you can do anymore, BUST MY LIES. Otherwise, I would not have anything to say. Here's the link to your admisson:...{LINK}"

Here is a link to your edit-job:

BUSTED!

#87601 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your post is so full of horseshit the smell of it alone speaks for the content.
You want CRIMINALS to be able to vote. You know the ones, the ones who break the law but you don't think they should be tried for it. Only those who break the law in something you don't like should be tried.
What is this, lying hypocrisy day for you Dawg?
No, I do not want criminals to be able to vote, assuming they do not have the legal right to vote.

Cite ONE instance in which I have ever said that those who break the law should not be tried for such a charge.

What IS this? HALLUCINATION day for you, "OWNEDSville"? As days go by, you continue to become weirder and weirder.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87602 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>I would be happy to show you one of my posts which you edited:

Here was my post: "Your admitting to editing my comments was very strange on your part. And admitting to those lies you placed in my comments. But it did not surprise me. That's all you can do anymore. Lie. Otherwise, you would not have anything to say. Here's the link to your admisson" {LINK}"

Here is a link to that original post:

Here is your editing of my post. I have CAPITALIZED your changes: "Your admitting to editing my comments was very strange on your part. And admitting to those TRUTHS you placed in my comments. But it did not surprise me. That's all you can do anymore, BUST MY LIES. Otherwise, I would not have anything to say. Here's the link to your admisson:...{LINK}"

Here is a link to your edit-job:

BUSTED!
ROFLMAO!! Sorry Dawg but you lose again! That is a link to MY POST. The link to your post shows that it is still the same as when you posted it.

Once again your stupidity causes you to fail. Try again though. Just one link any of YOUR posts that have been edited.

#87603 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
For once you were honest.
Now dance puppet mutt!!!
ROFL! Editing my comments again, "OWNEDSville"?
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87604 Sep 14, 2013
Watching Dawg once again prove is complete stupidity and overwhelming cluelessness is hilarious.

There is no way anyone can edit someone else's posts on this forum short of hacking Topix and changing the page on their server.

Only an idiot like Dawg would try to accuse someone of doing something that CAN'T BE DONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Earl 20,642
Republican post onTopix forum get deleted 1 hr Black Panther 1
USAtoday-doing what communist did in 1939 1 hr Black Panther 1
More Clown Sightings=Is Hillary in Town ???????? 22 hr Murder Klinton 1
It was easy to see who HOLT was for Wed Freedom is Dead 3
CBS ask Illegal Aliens who won the debate Sep 27 Murder Klinton 1
Media will have Illegal Alien as Moderator next... Sep 27 Back Again 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages