Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Goodbye Dems!

Brookfield, CT

#87557 Sep 13, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to burst your bubble but it is impossible for anyone here to edit someones posts, including out own once they are posted. It's not an option on this forum, even for registered users.

However I do admit to editing quotes, which become part of my post which means I
can do whatever I want with them and I primarily edit quoted of your posts since they are so full of lies. If that upsets you then quit lying all the time.

However continue your idiotic meltdown over it. It's funny watching you try to act like you got something...something I freely admit to doing. In fact I did it to your quote above.

As always.... I OWN YOU!!!

P. S. By the way, there is nobody here that does more editing of quotes then you. I may change the wording when I do it, but you edit out parts in a lame attempt to make it look like something other then what the original post said. So quit being a hypocritical crybaby about it.
Ahhhh, I see you have once again owned "Yellow belly" and the "STL psychopath" for the day. They make it so easy....and this administration REALLY makes it easy hahaha.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87558 Sep 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="Goodbye Dems!"]<quoted text>Ahhhh, I see you have once again owned "Yellow belly" and the "STL psychopath" for the day. They make it so easy....and this administration REALLY makes it easy hahaha.[/QUOTE]

It just goes to show how stupid Dawg really is. I mean to lie and say someone is editing his posts which is impossible to do while saying someone else is a liar is pretty damn stupid. In fact it's Dawg stupid.
OWNEDsville LOVES DAWG

United States

#87559 Sep 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="Goodbye Dems!"]<quoted text>
Ahhhh, I see you have once again owned "Yellow belly" and the "STL psychopath" for the day. They make it so easy....and this administration REALLY makes it easy hahaha.[/QUOTE]

Just goes to show how SAD and STUPID OWNEDsville is...she missed a absolutely beautiful day, byy wasting it here on TOPIX being a TROLL lusting after DAWG...but this is the closest thing she will ever have to a real job...LOL

hahahaha it looks like STL has really gotten in your head...it's easy because it's empty!

STL OWNS YOU
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87560 Sep 13, 2013
OK who had 37 minutes in the "how long will it take Dawg to send in his retarded kid to make stupid posts" pool? You are the winner of today's contest.
OWNEDsville LOVES DAWG

United States

#87561 Sep 13, 2013
OK who had 37 minutes in the "how long will it take Dawg to send in his retarded kid to make stupid posts" pool? You are the winner of today's contest.
I see OWNEDsville spent the whole day hitting the refresh button...hahahaha

DAN-cing is whats known as a complete loser!!!!
she's the reason brothers and sisters shouldn't marry.

DAWG OWNS YOU

Get Ready - Get Set - START YOUR MELTDOWN!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87562 Sep 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do enjoy my "antagonists" kissing up to each other! Of course, "each other" is about all they have left!_8-)
Funny, it appears that you yourself will be by yourself. Even the non-elite liberal/progressives are starting to not like being liberal/progressive Clinton/Obama Bitches. Even the stupid are starting to feel a pain that they do not believe is necessary. All late night comedians have caught on for their own survival. Obama is now the joke! The days are numbered for all you remaining narcistic Clinton/Obama Bitches.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87563 Sep 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, it appears that you yourself will be by yourself. Even the non-elite liberal/progressives are starting to not like being liberal/progressive Clinton/Obama Bitches. Even the stupid are starting to feel a pain that they do not believe is necessary. All late night comedians have caught on for their own survival. Obama is now the joke! The days are numbered for all you remaining narcistic Clinton/Obama Bitches.
So very true! Only the truly blind and ignorant still support this laughing stock of a President. This whole Syria fiasco has really revealed what we have been saying all along, Obama was never qualified to be a Commander-in-Chief. Putin is owning him like a red headed stepchild. It's sad.
OWNEDsville LOVES DAWG

United States

#87564 Sep 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, it appears that you yourself will be by yourself. Even the non-elite liberal/progressives are starting to not like being liberal/progressive Clinton/Obama Bitches. Even the stupid are starting to feel a pain that they do not believe is necessary. All late night comedians have caught on for their own survival. Obama is now the joke! The days are numbered for all you remaining narcistic Clinton/Obama Bitches.
REALLY?????

BIG talk from idoits that can't win national elections or overturn Gov. Nixons vetos...hahahahahaha
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87565 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
1. I did not say the Bible is irrelevant. Regarding my favorite Bible verse, I said, "Among other verses, this shows the vulgarity and IRRELEVANCE of the Bible."
Do you think that pissing and dung are RELEVANT? I suppose, if you love vulgarity, you might think so.
2. Interesting. You say that the purpose of the Bible is to make us see who we truly are as seen through the eyes of God himself. I do not have to use "God's eyes" to see the human condition. And I will point out that your so-called "eyes of God" were WRITTEN by humans. And we already have admitted that humans are fallible. Thus, the Bible is fallible.
3. I do not agree with you that humankind is disgusting. Actually, humankind is, by and large, pretty good. But if you wish to dwell on the bad parts, be my guest. You need something to wring your hands about, anyhow.
4. The "price of truth"? How much might that be?
5. If you think that "letting go of preconceived notions" is the "price of truth," then you should consider dropping all your preconceived religious ideas.
If Jesus Christ came today and stood right in front of you, you wouldn't believe it would ya? You still have your blinders on! The Bible was written by man..........inspired by God. Get it? They were inspired by God! Man could never , ever have written the Bible without the inspiration of God.

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87566 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text> ... However I do admit to editing quotes, which become part of my post which means I can do whatever I want with them and I primarily edit quoted of your posts and put them full of lies. If that upsets you then quit lying all the time....
Thanks for clearing that up, and admitting that you edit my quoted posts and change them to lies.

#87567 Sep 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus Christ came today and stood right in front of you, you wouldn't believe it would ya?...
Perhaps a Hispanic kid named Jesus Christ. Otherwise -- NO! There is no such person as your Messiah Jesus Christ. There never was.

#87568 Sep 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... The Bible was written by man .......... inspired by God. Get it? They were inspired by God! Man could never , ever have written the Bible without the inspiration of God....
Sure. The Koran could never, ever have been written by men without the inspiration of God!

Sure. Joseph Smith could never, ever have written the Book of Mormon without the inspiration of God!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87569 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks for clearing that up, and admitting that you edit my quoted posts and change them to lies.
I never once denied editing quotes in MY posts. You do it as well. So quit crying like a bitch about it. More importantly don't lie and say II edited your posts. Pretty stupid to lie about something that we all know can't be done. But then again, you are both stupid and a liar so lying about something stupid is something you would do.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87570 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>Perhaps a Hispanic kid named Jesus Christ. Otherwise -- NO! There is no such person as your Messiah Jesus Christ. There never was.
I hope there is a special place in hell for you to burn for eternity. Unlike Norton I don't care about your eternal soul. You are a scumbag traitor and a coward, you deserve an eternity of suffering.
Nortondamus

United States

#87571 Sep 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus Christ came today and stood right in front of you, you wouldn't believe it would ya? You still have your blinders on! The Bible was written by man..........inspired by God. Get it? They were inspired by God! Man could never , ever have written the Bible without the inspiration of God.
CHEERS!
Funny ...but we've always siad the same thing about you...because you won't recognize the REAL Christ ...because he will not look like the one you've constructed...and he won't be real happy with you.

Norton ...my suggestion...instead of being "Born Again", why don't you just "GROW UP".

And yes, just as I predicted...you have not been RAPTURED!!!!
OWNEDsvilles DAWG LUST

United States

#87572 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope there is a special place in hell for you to burn for eternity. Unlike Norton I don't care about your eternal soul. You are a scumbag traitor and a coward, you deserve an eternity of suffering.
Hmmmm...You do know alot about being special(personal experience)... and having your own personal HELL( getting your a@@ kicked for eternity).

OWNEDsville ...The only one suffering terribly here... IS YOU!

SAD For YOU...FUNNY For US!!!!

DAWG OWNS YOU
OWNEDsvilles DAWG LUST

United States

#87573 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I never once denied editing quotes in MY posts. You do it as well. So quit crying like a bitch about it. More importantly don't lie and say II edited your posts. Pretty stupid to lie about something that we all know can't be done. But then again, you are both stupid and a liar so lying about something stupid is something you would do.
STFU...Dan
I OWN YOU
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87574 Sep 14, 2013
OWNEDsville LOVES DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?????
BIG talk from idoits that can't win national elections or overturn Gov. Nixons vetos...hahahahahaha
You're right, idoits for not educating the ignorant and uninformed sooner about Obama, Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank, Clinton, Gore, McCaskill. Idiots for not persuing voter laws to prevent widespread voter fraud. Idiots for being brainwashed on what is polically correct. Yes, we were idiots, that is why you now live in a 2nd rate country. Now is the time to wake up and turn things around. Time for you to wake up and help.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87575 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure. The Koran could never, ever have been written by men without the inspiration of God!
Sure. Joseph Smith could never, ever have written the Book of Mormon without the inspiration of God!
I'm not talking about the Koran. I'm talking about the Bible. There is a difference, you know. NO, I guess you don't know.

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87576 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Those who have alresdy signed on with the devil, and became demons, Clinton/Obama Bitches, are already destined for eternal Hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prosecutors & Judges=3 strikes & you walk 4 hr Black Panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? (Jul '15) 19 hr lislawrence 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr orange girly man 20,307
Buffoon's you need Black violence Summit Fri Black Panther 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... May 26 RNC Rightwing NUT... 20
Superbug Here in USA=Illegal Aliens May 26 Watch Out 2
Tattoo Artists May 25 Not an ass kisser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages