Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,090)

Showing posts 81,781 - 81,800 of95,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since everyone, like you, signed the petition 5000 times, that means there are only 200 of you nutzoids running around, right?
Yah, they learned from you on how Obama got on his ballot.
TERRIFIED CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
State your point.
Yes there is more to the story. I merely pointed out that the "spin" you put on it was not entirely true. I pointed out enough information to discredit you about you telling it was just a rape, which it's not. I know there is more to the story. There always is. So why didn't you? You deceived the readers, I merely pointed out that deception.
So what additional information do you want to add to your synopsis of the events? Do you still want to convey it's purely a rape story or one that has more to it?
How do you want to spin it this time?
For those who want the complete version and not the condensed, watered down Wiki version:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
So ...All you did "Bible Babl'n Bull-shiter" is discredit yourself...AGAIN!

As far as "spinning" you just do want you normally do...
GO SPIN ON YOUR HEAD!

Even Though Christians Call The Story RAPE ...it was really
MASS MURDER!

YOU-ARE-SO-FULL-OF-SHIT!
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

TERRIFIED CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
GO SPIN ON YOUR HEAD!
MASS MURDER!
YOU-ARE-SO-FULL-OF-SHIT!
Still, what is your point?

So which is it, rape or murder? Either is wrong, right? Yes the sons of Jacob killed the inhabitants because they treated their sister like a harlot. But you failed to mention that with the initial "rape" spin on this story.

How did I discredit myself? Please let enlighten me.
Demgonecrazy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
GO SPIN ON YOUR HEAD!
MASS MURDER!
YOU-ARE-SO-FULL-OF-SHIT!
I'd just like for you to realize, that I am reading this, trying to decide the "party" I'd like to support. Just trying to figure it all out. Looking for information.

I take it you're a Democrat and like to "talk about sex" , cuss, talk dirty and are really, a little crazed.

So, if you are a representative of the current Democrats, then, I am afraid, REPUBLICANS HERE I COME.

My opinion is, the DEMS are dumb for letting you on here and I am sure the REPUBLICANS are loving it! You just snagged one for the opposing team....your rants are disgusting and crazy!
Elmer Gantry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, what is your point?
So which is it, rape or murder? Either is wrong, right? Yes the sons of Jacob killed the inhabitants because they treated their sister like a harlot. But you failed to mention that with the initial "rape" spin on this story.
How did I discredit myself? Please let enlighten me.
??????

The men of Shechum where decieved by devious GOD loving Followers of Jehovah and then MURDERED ...should be a lesson for all of us there. Nice Sunday School Lesson.

God's "CHOSEN" People DECIEVED them ...just like what you are doing here...trying to decieve people...

"Bible Babl'n Bull-shiter" you're nothing but a out of work BACKWOODS Joyce Meyer... You Are Now ENLIGHTENED!
Demgonecrazy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Elmer Gantry wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
The men of Shechum where decieved by devious GOD loving Followers of Jehovah and then MURDERED ...should be a lesson for all of us there. Nice Sunday School Lesson.
God's "CHOSEN" People DECIEVED them ...just like what you are doing here...trying to decieve people...
"Bible Babl'n Bull-shiter" you're nothing but a out of work BACKWOODS Joyce Meyer... You Are Now ENLIGHTENED!
I'd like you to clarify the "rape" story too. It seems that you state others are trying to deceive but you seem to be dodging the question.

Oh..and before you try to discredit me...I do not live in a Trailer, have all my teeth, and even, have had braces!
TERRIFIED CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Demgonecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just like for you to realize, that I am reading this, trying to decide the "party" I'd like to support. Just trying to figure it all out. Looking for information.
I take it you're a Democrat and like to "talk about sex" , cuss, talk dirty and are really, a little crazed.
So, if you are a representative of the current Democrats, then, I am afraid, REPUBLICANS HERE I COME.
My opinion is, the DEMS are dumb for letting you on here and I am sure the REPUBLICANS are loving it! You just snagged one for the opposing team....your rants are disgusting and crazy!
You seem so hysterical and pitiful ... Let me respond to you.

Listen, if I've done anything at all that has hurt you or made you cry, because I can throw your stupid-bull-shit back in your lying faces...GOOD!
Demgonecrazy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You seem so hysterical and pitiful ... Let me respond to you.
Listen, if I've done anything at all that has hurt you or made you cry, because I can throw your stupid-bull-shit back in your lying faces...GOOD!
Yeah, ok. I am the one that is hysterical and pitiful? Aren't you talking about PADS in an earlier post? You do not seem to understand, I have said nothing to "throw" back..so....you are really the one that is getting hysterical and craycray.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Elmer Gantry wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
Good point there Elmer...

God's chosen people did a lot of wrong things.

Dinah's brothers did deceive the men of Shechem. They wanted retribution for the defilement of their sister. Is there a particular reason why you pointed out that they were followers of God? Is there something special about non-believes that keeps them immune from practicing deceit? The bible never claims that followers of God are perfect, or non-believers either. If you know something special here let us in on it, please.

How am I trying to deceive you?

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
mEATme in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Demgonecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ok. I am the one that is hysterical and pitiful? Aren't you talking about PADS in an earlier post? You do not seem to understand, I have said nothing to "throw" back..so....you are really the one that is getting hysterical and craycray.
Yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

what is "craycray"...Madam if medication and professional therapy doesn't work for you, may I suggest that you try sliting your wrists...that is a proven way to lower your blood pressure.
mEATme in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point there Elmer...
God's chosen people did a lot of wrong things.
Dinah's brothers did deceive the men of Shechem. They wanted retribution for the defilement of their sister. Is there a particular reason why you pointed out that they were followers of God? Is there something special about non-believes that keeps them immune from practicing deceit? The bible never claims that followers of God are perfect, or non-believers either. If you know something special here let us in on it, please.
How am I trying to deceive you?
Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Joyce Meyers please STFU...God BLess!
mEATme in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
That deserved a reprint.
Well done.
I love watching you annoy OWNEDsville and then drive her into ranting Chernobyl Emotional Meltdowns...Well Done.

Game Point

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
HAY der........ 8-)
Vell, would not say I have BEN,(as in Franklin),"spinning" much of anything 'cept a 'tune', which brings up a question I have wondered 'bout:
Surprised you even have any worthwhile opponents over 'n dees parts anymore, seein' as most of da REPUG PPP'ers are all tryin'to belt out der own widdle-waggle of 'tunes' over at other sites!
That was the reason for my visit;thought I'd find a "GHOST FORUM" over here in da "MO State Wide Forums",and lo and behold, I walk into the same scene as when I left it,-->with YOU still beatin' da daylights outta the entirely same bunch of bible-thumping GOP idiots that STILL think they actually have/possess 'grey matter'/brains of any sort!
Guess they will never learn that YOU are still in charge over in these parts of MO and that YOU "own them", PERIOD as in-->(.)
Take care "YDD" and you keep on "owning" the creeps... CHEERS!
Ruth
POOF...!
ROFL! Well, only the names of my antagonists have changed. As I defeat them with logic, they one by one slink away and change their names to another alias and try to pretend they are not spreading the same identifiable bovine excrement!

I must say that it IS somewhat beneath me to argue with these clueless chaps, but I have to have SOME amusement in life. I well remember how easily you reduced "Smifville" to a quivering mass of jello! FUNNY! He never laid a hand on you, because you were toe-tapping all around him, and he did not know what was even happening to him!

Things got real quiet about a month ago, and as the sole "survivor," I declared myself "King of the Thread." Well, that just riled up the pretenders enough to come back for their azz-whoopins again. LOL!

FOOP back in, any chance you get! "OWNEDSville" is the reincarnation of "Smifville," and it is clear to me that he would not have any CHANCE of out-arguing YOU! Ah, hahahahahaha! On one of his GOOD days, he MIGHT last up to 2 hours, although he has really degenerated a lot in the past month. He just sort of regurgitates all his old "rinse and repeat" bloviation. Some fun! MELTDOWNS galore!

Hurry back! Ya hear?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! Well, only the names of my antagonists have changed. As I defeat them with logic, they one by one slink away and change their names to another alias and try to pretend they are not spreading the same identifiable bovine excrement!
I must say that it IS somewhat beneath me to argue with these clueless chaps, but I have to have SOME amusement in life. I well remember how easily you reduced "Smifville" to a quivering mass of jello! FUNNY! He never laid a hand on you, because you were toe-tapping all around him, and he did not know what was even happening to him!
Things got real quiet about a month ago, and as the sole "survivor," I declared myself "King of the Thread." Well, that just riled up the pretenders enough to come back for their azz-whoopins again. LOL!
FOOP back in, any chance you get! "OWNEDSville" is the reincarnation of "Smifville," and it is clear to me that he would not have any CHANCE of out-arguing YOU! Ah, hahahahahaha! On one of his GOOD days, he MIGHT last up to 2 hours, although he has really degenerated a lot in the past month. He just sort of regurgitates all his old "rinse and repeat" bloviation. Some fun! MELTDOWNS galore!
Hurry back! Ya hear?
Defeat with logic? Logic is the enemy of the Liberal Progressive you stupid Obama Bitch....ha, ha, ha, ha,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, the library doesn't force you to read anything, and neither does movie theaters. Parents should monitor what their children read, see and hear. Seeing a movie or checking out a book is done of your own free will. Choose what you want to see, read, hear.
Isn't the bible out of schools now? So what are you all worried about?
You sure are concerned about my freedoms aren't you? Since when did you want to become my "parent"? I'll have none of your "common sense", thank you.
You tell ME whether the Bible is "out of schools now." And out of libraries. Have you not heard of librarians keeping certain books in "limited circulation," and not on the open shelves for all to read?

I am not concerned with your freedoms. I doubt that any of your freedoms have been infringed. Even though you appear to wish it, I do not want to be your "parent." Presumably, you are of age, and can choose for yourself. It sounds like you only have "Norton"'s 'common sense," which appears to be quite limited in scope.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>ROFL! Well, only the names of my antagonists have changed. As I defeat them with logic, they one by one slink away and change their names to another alias and try to pretend they are not spreading the same identifiable bovine excrement!

Hurry back! Ya hear?
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now this is a funny post. Yellow Dawg, the gutless coward who runs from every challenge thrown at him, thinks he defeats people. I don't care who ya are, that is one of the funniest lies you've told yet Dawg.

You did not declare yourself the "King of this thread" you declared yourself the Queen of England.

You and Ruth make a great couple. You both are delusional morons. At least you have each other to lie to.

Thanks for a great laugh!! You defeating anyone ROFLMAO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text> ... James 3:10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
So the Bible tells us that, just as a salt spring cannot produce fresh water, a mouth cannot speak both praise and cursing? That's really very strange. In fact, unbelievable.

It is really a mystery to me that you can believe that. Totally weird.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
What do call it when Elitists like Hillary, McCaskill. Gore take the money away the people for themselves? Unlike Alaska where the same would go to jail.
You probably intended to make a point with your comment. What was it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, they learned from you on how Obama got on his ballot.
What is your native language?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Demgonecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is, the DEMS are dumb for letting you on here and I am sure the REPUBLICANS are loving it! You just snagged one for the opposing team .... your rants are disgusting and crazy!
Do you REALLY think that the DEMS control who may post on here? Have you not heard of freedom of speech?(Which is what the DEMS support, and the REPUBLICANS do not.)

You have such little tolerance, and wish to control free speech. I suggest that you join your brothers-in-belief, the REPUBLICANS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,781 - 81,800 of95,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
thank you 2 hr jorge 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr just wondering 18,537
Welcome To The End Of The World 9 hr WebPreach 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr Diane 6,906
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 13 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr Claire 265
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Jul 20 Mikel 17
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••