Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87491 Sep 12, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text> ... Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
My observation is that, despite your quotation, "God's people" always like to give God a little help in taking revenge.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87492 Sep 12, 2013
@ " Yellow Dawg " Alex Jones wishes to have a session with you to clear up a few matters with you.

http://www.infowars.com/show

#87493 Sep 12, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Defeat with logic? Logic is the enemy of the Liberal Progressive you stupid Obama Bitch....ha, ha, ha, ha,
Vulgarity and ad hominems attacks are your only weapons. Any form of logic escapes you.

#87494 Sep 12, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now this is a funny post. Yellow Dawg, the gutless coward who runs from every challenge thrown at him, thinks he defeats people. I don't care who ya are, that is one of the funniest lies you've told yet Dawg.
You did not declare yourself the "King of this thread" you declared yourself the Queen of England.
You and Ruth make a great couple. You both are delusional morons. At least you have each other to lie to.
Thanks for a great laugh!! You defeating anyone ROFLMAO!!!
We recall with great pleasure how Ruth dispatched you with rapidity and gusto! And you just sat there quivering!_8-)
TERRIFIED CONservatives

United States

#87495 Sep 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My observation is that, despite your quotation, "God's people" always like to give God a little help in taking revenge.
Game Point
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87496 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>We recall with great pleasure how Ruth dispatched you with rapidity and gusto! And you just sat there quivering!_8-)
Sorry Coward but I have never had a run in with Ruth. Only seen here here.

Do you think making something up or trying to shift the attention away from your bullshit somehow hides the fact that you are a gutless coward that runs from every challenge? You're wrong. We all see what you do. You are spineless. End of story!

MATCH POINT!!!

#87497 Sep 12, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
@ " Yellow Dawg " Alex Jones wishes to have a session with you to clear up a few matters with you.
I think you were lying when you said that Alex Jones wished to have a session with me. However, I listened to Alex and made several observations:

1. His eyes are set quite closely together
2. He waives his hands a lot
3. He has a "whisky-cigarette voice"
4. He thinks bloviation trumps logic and accuracy
5. He is anticipating "A historical meltdown of Biblical proportions." Instead of mixing metaphors, Alex had better be worrying about his own personal meltdowns. I think the guys in the white coats had better come after Alex soon, before he blows a head gasket.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87498 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>Vulgarity and ad hominems attacks are me and my retarded kids only weapons. Any form of logic escapes the both of us.
Very true!

See Dawg you can do it, you can be honest.

#87499 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry Coward but I have never had a run in with Ruth. Only seen here here.
Do you think making something up or trying to shift the attention away from your bullshit somehow hides the fact that you are a gutless coward that runs from every challenge? You're wrong. We all see what you do. You are spineless. End of story!
MATCH POINT!!!
Oh, sure, "Smifville"! ROFL! Okay ... I get it ... you are in "deep cover" and do not wish to admit that you were "Smifville."

Sure, sure! Anything you say. But you should recall how Ruth totally destroyed you in just a couple of hours. Regarding you and Ruth, you should always recall, "Resistance is futile!"

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87500 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you were lying when you said that Alex Jones wished to have a session with me. However, I listened to Alex and made several observations:
1. His eyes are set quite closely together
2. He waives his hands a lot
3. He has a "whisky-cigarette voice"
4. He thinks bloviation trumps logic and accuracy
5. He is anticipating "A historical meltdown of Biblical proportions." Instead of mixing metaphors, Alex had better be worrying about his own personal meltdowns. I think the guys in the white coats had better come after Alex soon, before he blows a head gasket.
@ " Yellow Dawg " all you have is just a count on one hand a few sheep for you too Yap at......

Real Americans Have awoke. While the Sheep are still playing in the sand box.

Winners Have Wisdom. What you got?

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87501 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, sure, "Smifville"! ROFL! Okay ... I get it ... you are in "deep cover" and do not wish to admit that you were "Smifville."

Sure, sure! Anything you say. But you should recall how Ruth totally destroyed you in just a couple of hours. Regarding you and Ruth, you should always recall, "Resistance is futile!"
I don't know what a "Smifville" is but I'm sure it makes sense in that rotting deranged brain of yours.

Keep trying to change the subject. It's what cowards like you do.

Still running from my challenge I see. What's wrong, DNC hasn't told you what to say yet?
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87502 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Vulgarity and ad hominems attacks are your only weapons. Any form of logic escapes you.
You represent true Vulgarity; The Clinton/Obama Agenda' Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth while enriching the Elites like Hillary who never produced anything is now Oprah rich. True Vulgarity!
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87503 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, sure, "Smifville"! ROFL! Okay ... I get it ... you are in "deep cover" and do not wish to admit that you were "Smifville."
The Demon speaks, "Resistance is futile!" go with the Devil.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87504 Sep 12, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
@ " Yellow Dawg " all you have is just a count on one hand a few sheep for you too Yap at......
Real Americans Have awoke. While the Sheep are still playing in the sand box.
Winners Have Wisdom. What you got?
"Yellow Dawg" has a herd of very nervous sheep. baaa baaa baaa
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87505 Sep 12, 2013
TERRIFIED CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Game Point
Demons at work.
Terrified CONservatives

United States

#87506 Sep 12, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Demon speaks, "Resistance is futile!" go with the Devil.
DAWG Need NOT Lead You Not Into Temptation...you already know the way!
Terrified CONservatives

United States

#87507 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know what a "Smifville" is but I'm sure it makes sense in that rotting deranged brain of yours.
Keep trying to change the subject. It's what cowards like you do.
Still running from my challenge I see. What's wrong, DNC hasn't told you what to say yet?
"DANcingINSmithville " When you pull you head out of DAWGs A@@...you'll see (like we do)

You are DAWGs-Bitch!!!!
Terrified CONservatives

United States

#87508 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Remember DAWG it was also know as "Trailer Lake"...GAME POINT!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87509 Sep 12, 2013
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
HAY der........ 8-)
Vell, would not say I have BEN,(as in Franklin),"spinning" much of anything 'cept a 'tune', which brings up a question I have wondered 'bout:
Surprised you even have any worthwhile opponents over 'n dees parts anymore, seein' as most of da REPUG PPP'ers are all tryin'to belt out der own widdle-waggle of 'tunes' over at other sites!
That was the reason for my visit;thought I'd find a "GHOST FORUM" over here in da "MO State Wide Forums",and lo and behold, I walk into the same scene as when I left it,-->with YOU still beatin' da daylights outta the entirely same bunch of bible-thumping GOP idiots that STILL think they actually have/possess 'grey matter'/brains of any sort!
Guess they will never learn that YOU are still in charge over in these parts of MO and that YOU "own them", PERIOD as in-->(.)
Take care "YDD" and you keep on "owning" the creeps... CHEERS!
Ruth
POOF...!
Good pep talk for your paid Obama Bitch! But I do believe he may be getting tired of the obvious and will turn on you as soon as the paychecks stop comming.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87510 Sep 12, 2013
Terrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG Need NOT Lead You Not Into Temptation...you already know the way!
Notice that I haven't been led, and we are taking the Obama Bitch in a new direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... 5 min mEAT me in st louie 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Ronald 20,288
Speedy VHS/VHS-C/8mm tape to DVD Conversion Ser... (Dec '12) 13 hr cdm712712 35
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 19 hr killa_the_compass... 70
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) May 20 Mary The Car Sale... 18
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis May 20 baa baa baa 68
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) May 20 hello 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages