|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>AWE..thanks. Just one you'll never get a piece of!
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

Slowest Spending in Decades

Annualized growth of federal spending

Reagan 1992-1985 8.7%

Reagan 1986-1989 4.9%

Bush I 1990-1993 5.4%

CIinton 1994-1997 3.2%

CIinton 1998-2001 3.9%

Bush II 2002-2005 7.3%

Bush II 2006-2009 8.1%

Obama 2010-2013 1.4%

Sources: Forbes, Marketwatch
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one of my favorite Bible verses. It gives me comfort every time I ponder its true meaning:
2 Kings 18:27 (KJV) But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Enlighten me...what is its true meaning?

Why do find this verse "comforting"?

Didn't you read the whole chapter?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten me...why does this verse "comfort" you?
This is ironic that you picked this verse. Do you know what happens in the chapter?
Allow me...
Basically the invading king's right hand man is talking smack to the right hand man of the king of Judah...but through the work of the Lord...has to eat his words because the invading king has got his own set of domestic problems in his own kingdom and has to tuck tail and head for home without completing his mission.
Again, why is this verse "comforting" to you?
Among other verses, this shows the vulgarity and IRRELEVANCE of the Bible.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said ..."they know not what they do" he was referring to you!
Your so right...I voted for the bum the first time.
Wendy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Terrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>ed
Wendy ...why don't you tape a kotex on your head...if you're going to act like a pu@@y you might as well dress like one!
You Dems are a class act. Said NO ONE EVER!
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Among other verses, this shows the vulgarity and IRRELEVANCE of the Bible.
How does this verse make the bible irrelevant?

Vulgarity? What about TV or even this site? Do away with those as well? I guess those are acceptable since society has evolved.
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this verse make the bible irrelevant?
Vulgarity? What about TV or even this site? Do away with those as well? I guess those are acceptable since society has evolved.
My personal FAVORITE Bible stories " The Rape of Dinah" and "The Harlot by the Side of the Road" ...LOL

not to mention where Lot's daughters get him drunk and then sleep with him...and get PREGNANT...like Bristol Palin!

So good for discussion in those children sunday school classes.
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
FAKE SYRIA WAR HYSTERIA DISTRACTS FROM OBAMACARE
Obama is a distraction for the liberal takeover. Check it out:
I hate to do this to you here, folks, but Iíve got Obamacare news. Here we go. First up from Fox Business, the headline:ďBusiness Owners May Face $100-Per-Day Penalty Under ObamaCare ó Small business owners who thought they were off the hook for Obamacare regulations until 2015 may be in for an expensive wake-up call next month. Beginning Oct. 1, any business with at least one employee and $500,000 in annual revenue must notify all employees by letter about the Affordable Care Actís health-care exchanges, or face up to a $100-per-day fine.Ē
So if you have an employee at your small business, youíve gotta send this person a letter informing them about the Obamacare health care exchanges.ďThe requirement applies to any business regulated under the Fair Labor Standards Act, regardless of size. Going forward, letters are to be distributed to any new hires within 14 days of their starting date, according to the Department of Labor.Ē So itís just one more aspect of Obamacare that nobody knows anything about and has been unfortunately overlooked until now.
So in all of this what turns out to be fake hysteria over a nonexistent war in Syria ó and thatís where this has ended up, hasnít it? Itís fake hysteria over a nonexistent war in Syria where the rebels continue to get beat up with conventional weapons, they continue to die. Assad is waging warfare against the rebels with conventional weapons, and now nobodyís doing a thing. Assad stays in power. So we have a fake war with a bunch of hysteria, and, while thatís happening, we learn of a $100-a-day fine for any business beginning October 1st that doesnít send its employees a letter telling them about the exchanges.
Continue Reading:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/09/10/...
Fake Vet ...RomneyCare is the Law Of The Land...DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> You Dems are a class act. Said NO ONE EVER!
You Wendy are a class act...SAID NO ONE EVER!

Infact if you'd like to know what they said...go read the bathroom wall at the Murphys Gas Station on the Walmart parking lot.
Goodbye Dems!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>To this day Reagan's role in the transactions is not definitively known; it is unclear exactly what Reagan knew and when, and whether the arms sales were motivated by his desire to save the U.S. hostages. Oliver North wrote that "Ronald Reagan knew of and approved a great deal of what went on with both the Iranian initiative and private efforts on behalf of the contras and he received regular, detailed briefings on both...I have no doubt that he was told about the use of residuals for the Contras, and that he approved it. Enthusiastically."[61] Handwritten notes by Defense Secretary Weinberger indicate that the President was aware of potential hostages transfers with Iran, as well as the sale of Hawk and TOW missiles to what he was told were "moderate elements" within Iran.[8] Notes taken on December 7, 1985, by Weinberger record that Reagan said that "he could answer charges of illegality but he couldn't answer charge [sic] that 'big strong President Reagan passed up a chance to free hostages'".

Wendy honey, I don't think you're STUPID...
I think you're a Dumb-CU*T!
The big O just screwed up AGAIN and sent weapons and aid to the Syrian rebels. Nothing like sending the "Muslim Brotherhood" aide on 9/11

Dems are done...kiss your next election GOODBYE!
Even Putin thinks O is ridiculous! Haha.
Goodbye Dems!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>speaking of "stupid-bitches"...H ello Wendy ...LOL
Looks like the Republicans are working hard to make their hold on the title "Worst House of Representatives Ever" be permanent.
Goodbye Dems! This administration has sunk any hope of winning the next election. You don't even have union support anymore.
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so right...I voted for the bum the first time.
Sooo you voted for a NON-Christian Mormon...who belives God lives on the Planet Kolob...yes you don't have a clue what you're doing!
Goodbye Dems!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>You Dems are a class act. Said NO ONE EVER!
Yeah the classiest live in STL.
No worries, the STL idiot is just one more democrat making them look even better....bwahahahahaha
Goodbye Dems!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You Wendy are a class act...SAID NO ONE EVER!

Infact if you'd like to know what they said...go read the bathroom wall at the Murphys Gas Station on the Walmart parking lot.
Keep talking, every word you spew makes your party look AWESOME! Good job!
Goodbye Dems!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Sooo you voted for a NON-Christian Mormon...who belives God lives on the Planet Kolob...yes you don't have a clue what you're doing!
I guess before you make ridiculous accusations you should research what YOU are trying to say.....
Here's what I want you to do....post something again that makes your party look AWESOME! Bwahahahahaha
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Goodbye Dems!"]<quoted text>
Keep talking, every word you spew makes your party look AWESOME! Good job!
[/QUOTE]

Listen a@@hole when I wnat to hear from you...I'll remove the duct tape!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

I guess before you make ridiculous accusations you should research what YOU are trying to say.....
Here's what I want you to do....post something again that makes your party look AWESOME! Bwahahahahaha [/QUOTE]

The Party's Not Over At Your Trailer...untill you smile for your mugshot!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Here's what I want you to do....post something again that makes your party look AWESOME! Bwahahahahaha [/QUOTE]

Don't worry the voices in your head maynot be real...but they do have some good ideas!

Isn't it JELLO Time for you in the Farmington State Hospital?
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye Dems! This administration has sunk any hope of winning the next election. You don't even have union support anymore.[/QUOTE]l

You sound sooo upset...and sad

listen the last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.
Wendy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You Wendy are a class act...SAID NO ONE EVER!
And..........my point is proven. "kotex" and "bathroom walls", DEM fighting Words!

I have no idea about Murphys and I go to Target.

Thanks for proving my point. PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 18,541
Welcome To The End Of The World 2 hr Wow 2
Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring an... 3 hr jb johns 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 13 hr CLUE 6,909
thank you 14 hr julio 2
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 16 hr gwannaman 129
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) 19 hr Gnarly1 18
•••
•••