Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#87428 Sep 11, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten me...why does this verse "comfort" you?
This is ironic that you picked this verse. Do you know what happens in the chapter?
Allow me...
Basically the invading king's right hand man is talking smack to the right hand man of the king of Judah...but through the work of the Lord...has to eat his words because the invading king has got his own set of domestic problems in his own kingdom and has to tuck tail and head for home without completing his mission.
Again, why is this verse "comforting" to you?
My idea of "help from above"...is a sniper on the roof!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87429 Sep 11, 2013
Terrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal FAVORITE Bible stories " The Rape of Dinah" and "The Harlot by the Side of the Road" ...LOL
not to mention where Lot's daughters get him drunk and then sleep with him... and get PREGNANT... like Bristol Palin!
So good for discussion in those children sunday school classes.
I totally agree. These religious people try to act like they are against pornography, yet they offer their bible for school children to read. Disgusting! The bible should have an "R" - rating, or perhaps even an "X" - rating.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87430 Sep 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Goodbye Dems!"]<quoted text>
The big O just screwed up AGAIN and sent weapons and aid to the Syrian rebels. Nothing like sending the "Muslim Brotherhood" aide on 9/11
Dems are done...kiss your next election GOODBYE!
Even Putin thinks O is ridiculous! Haha.[/QUOTE]

Do you always get this schizoid when you get excited?
Wendy

Blue Springs, MO

#87431 Sep 11, 2013
Terrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy ...sweetheart, you don't have to thank me for insulting you...it was my pleasure!
So I point out that your trash and you think I am Thanking you??
Have you had a mental check up lately, your posts are immature and bizarre. I think something is "missing".

You are not even talking Politics, you are talking "kotex". Bizarre.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87432 Sep 11, 2013
Sign The Petition

1,236,085 Signatures
http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87433 Sep 11, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>So I point out that your trash and you think I am Thanking you??
Have you had a mental check up lately, your posts are immature and bizarre. I think something is "missing".

You are not even talking Politics, you are talking "kotex". Bizarre.
You're not going to get any sort of even remotely intelligent reply from the St Louis Princess. He is a moron and an obnoxious jackass. His only purpose is to be as big of a douchebag as he can be towards anyone who doesn't agree with his dad, Yellow Dawg. 98% of his posts just go ignored. You would be best to ignore him as well.
GOP The Party Of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#87434 Sep 11, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Sign The Petition
1,236,085 Signatures
http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
RomneyCare IS THE LAW OF THE LAND...
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#87435 Sep 11, 2013
If each person signs it a thousand times we will have it over two million in no time! I did my share, signed it over 5000 times already.
GOP The Party Of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#87436 Sep 11, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to get any sort of even remotely intelligent reply from the St Louis Princess. He is a moron and an obnoxious jackass. His only purpose is to be as big of a douchebag as he can be towards anyone who doesn't agree with his dad, Yellow Dawg. 98% of his posts just go ignored. You would be best to ignore him as well.
"OWNEDsville"...like you can igore (stalking) anything ...LOL

YES YOU Do get schizoid and WET when you get excited?

I OWN YOU
GOP The KOTEX Vortex

Saint Louis, MO

#87437 Sep 11, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
So I point out that your trash and you think I am Thanking you??
Have you had a mental check up lately, your posts are immature and bizarre. I think something is "missing".
You are not even talking Politics, you are talking "kotex". Bizarre.
So I point out you're trash and YES you did thank me...whats next?
Are you going to ask me back to your trailer?

Wow you're soemthing off "Sarah Palins Alaska"

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#87438 Sep 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always get this schizoid when you get excited?
Hey there "YDD".... Coming in from Jeff City,(still staying outta Kennett 8-) LOL

Thought I'd top in and say "hi"...

Ruth

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#87439 Sep 11, 2013
Corrected text:

"Thought I'd STOP in and say "hi"...

"Ruth"

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87440 Sep 11, 2013
GOP The Party Of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
RomneyCare IS THE LAW OF THE LAND...
DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Only If Congress Funds Obamacare

Funding Obamacare means you get the RFID Chip Implanted.

Sign The Petition
http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
1,236,310 Signatures
Elvis in a UFO

Saint Louis, MO

#87441 Sep 11, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only If Congress Funds Obamacare
Funding Obamacare means you get the RFID Chip Implanted.
Sign The Petition
http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
1,236,310 Signatures
?????

Implanted or do you really mean Alien Probe?

You are an expert on being PROBED and UFO's.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87442 Sep 12, 2013
Elvis in a UFO wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Implanted or do you really mean Alien Probe?
You are an expert on being PROBED and UFO's.
Unfortunatly, The Obama Bitches would be exempt from Obama Care and the chip implants.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87443 Sep 12, 2013
Terrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
My idea of "help from above"...is a sniper on the roof!
Where are they when you really need them!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87444 Sep 12, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ...SARAH is just like her White Trash Unwed-Mother Daughter Bristol...they're both just like train tracks...
cause they've have been laid accross the country!
You should talk Wiener fan. Palin was the only person with guts to take on the Elites in her state and put them in jail. The people of her state now get a check every year not, a state tax bill. She is the biggest fear of the Demoncrats. Go ahead, demononize what is good. Discourage those who make a difference for good. Support the Clinton/Obama Agenda-Destroy Freedom, Prosperity, and Growwth in favor of enriching the Elites.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87445 Sep 12, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten me...why does this verse "comfort" you?
This is ironic that you picked this verse. Do you know what happens in the chapter?
Allow me...
Basically the invading king's right hand man is talking smack to the right hand man of the king of Judah...but through the work of the Lord...has to eat his words because the invading king has got his own set of domestic problems in his own kingdom and has to tuck tail and head for home without completing his mission.
Again, why is this verse "comforting" to you?
He is a Demon serving the Anti-Christ, an Obama Bitch.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87446 Sep 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be satisfied, as a start, that the Holy Bible be banned from all public libraries (at least in the childrens' books section) and in public schools. Have you ever actually READ the bible? Such goings-on! Disgusting!
That still does not answer my question on why is the Bible irrelevant. Can't you answer?

The Bible with all of its content is a history of humankind and how we appear/relate to God. You're absolutely right in that it has deplorable stories of rape, incest, murder, lies, wars, etc... Humans are just that bad and worse. The purpose of the Bible is to make us see who we truly are as seen through the eyes of God himself. Not a pretty picture is it? I see we finally agree that we are disgusting, in the eyes of God.

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth and sell it not

The price of truth is letting go of preconceived notions.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87447 Sep 12, 2013
Terrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal FAVORITE Bible stories " The Rape of Dinah" and "The Harlot by the Side of the Road" ...LOL
not to mention where Lot's daughters get him drunk and then sleep with him...and get PREGNANT...like Bristol Palin!
So good for discussion in those children sunday school classes.
Oh yeah, the "rape" of Dinah. So brutal.

Genesis 34:3 And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel.

Wait, what did that just say? He spoke kindly to her? His soul clave unto her? Are you sure that this was a "rape" and not just some guy that had a hard time controlling his hormones for a hottie?

Was it wrong? Yes! Was it rape? It never states her side of the story. But Shechem was wanting to marry her. Never heard of a rapist talking kindly to their victim or wanting to marry their victim. Most of the time the crime is a crime of power/passion and the victim usually fights the perp and the victim is usually killed or at least beaten. I think not.

Once again we are talking about a human interacting with another human in a real life situation. The Bible says we are sinners and we are. Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

You are correct in that the story would not be appropriate for a young person to hear. If you were teach that to young children I would question your mental state and not the story itself. Isn't that the reason movies have ratings? Please people, let's have some common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court 30 min Puppet on A String 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 20,110
got move to st loise Wed sawone 1
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore Wed jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Sep 1 Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Sep 1 black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Aug 31 ms_Sweeter 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages