Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

GOP The Party Of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK GOD...Sarah Palin will be able to see everything from her house!
She would do a better job from her house than Obama from the White House.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

GOP The Party Of STUPID wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
Missouri Legislature fails to override veto of tax-cut bill
The Missouri House failed to garner the 109 votes needed to override Gov. Jay Nixon’s veto of HB 253, a bill backed by Rex Sinquefield that looked to cut income taxes for individuals and businesses.
Lawmakers in the House voted 94-67 to override, 15 votes short of what was needed. The Senate now won't take up the bill.
Gov. Jay Nixon praised the vote in a statement.
"I applaud legislators from both parties who came together to sustain my veto of this fiscally irresponsible bill, which would have defunded our schools and weakened our economy," he said.
House Speaker Tim Jones, in a statement, called the vote a "temporary setback" for members who support "substantive tax relief."
According to Collin Reischman of the Missouri Times, House Republicans who joined Democrats in preserving the veto included: Sue Entlicher of Bolivar, Paul Fitzwater of Potosi, Dennis Fowler of Advance, Lyndall Fraker of Marshfield, Elaine Gannon of DeSoto, Kent Hampton of Malden, Jeffrey Messenger of Republic, Lynn Morris of Nixa, Donna Pfautsch of Harrisonville, Don Phillips of Kimberling City, Craig Redmon of Canton, Lyle Rowland of Cedarcreek, Mike Thomson of Maryville, Nate Walker of Kirksville and David Wood of Versailles.
ha, haa, haaa,,,,
ha, haa, haaa,, Think it is funny? Move to Illinois and stew with your fellow Obama Bitches.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one of my favorite Bible verses. It gives me comfort every time I ponder its true meaning:
2 Kings 18:27 (KJV) But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Confirmed, with your choice you are a demon. "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
God answered you when he elected Barack Obama President of all of the people of the United States of America, twice.
You just are not listening.
Obama victory was not an answer from God but more like the result of hard work by the Devil.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey "Bible Babl'n Bull-shit" God answered your prayers in 2008 and 2012. His answer was that He preferred Obama to be president, not a Republican.
Again, the Anti-Christ is at work here, prayer alone will not save us. But education and awareness of the stupid Obama Bitches is needed.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
The newly updated Obama foreign policy:
"Call Putin and see what he wants me to do"
During Obama's 1st term he promised Putin free reign in his second term. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Reagan would be. Although he started out as an actor, he was a man OF character. Obama is just a character, who really is just acting.
I cannot find the specific reference, but President Reagan was appearing on TV, perhaps at a baseball game, and he told how he had re-created baseball games, despite the fact that his telegraph connection had been lost.

Reagan just made up a fictional game. And was proud ... on national TV ... to tell about it.

While in the White House, Reagan pulled similar antics. He never let the lack of knowledge prevent him from making up fanciful stories.

Character? Yeah ... he was. Character? No, he often display his lack of that.
Wendy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry to remind you about Iran-Contra...selling missles to Iran SECRETLY when Congress had passed an embargo, is "cursty and grovel to our enemies"
Thank for showing us that you are not very smart
Gosh, a President trying to free American Hostages....darn him! Evidentally, you're forgetting the part about there being no proof that Pres Regan had a clue about those missles, several investigation proved that.

Just making it up as you go, rephrasing history, is no reason to call yourself smart.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Really? So are you saying that the Lord's Prayer, the 23rd Psalm, and John 3:16 are worthless?
Oh, quite the contrary. I think you missed the real point there about the "goods" I was referring to.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
It is O.K. "Falsehood Teller" to admit that President Obama has accomplished hundreds of good things during his term in office.
It is also O.K. to admit that the "foot-dragging-in-lockste p" Neo-CONs have done everything in their power to keep the president from bringing the economy back. Traitors!
Of course, to cooperate and to "reach across the aisle" to help America is anathema to you Neo-CONs. To bring the economy back would ASSURE that you will not get elected in 2014 or 2016.
Not to worry! Your non-cooperation is obvious to the voting public, and you will be justly rewarded in 2014 and 2016 by being thrown out of many of your present elective offices.
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2014
Hundreds of good things??? I have asked you for years to tell us a few things, one thing, he has done to better this country. I have yet to get a real answer. Obama has played HUNDREDS of rounds of golf, but has not even come close to hundreds of "good things" haha how unprofessional & unpolitical to say "GOOD THINGS". Nice specifics DAWG...... 2014 will be even better than 2010 for getting this country back to reality.....Did you not say R.I.P. back in 2010??? Hahahaha You are clueless DAWG.....
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
"Buy the truth"? How much is it selling for by the ounce?
(And are you also saying that one cannot sell instruction? So I guess all our school systems, and tech schools should be out of business?)
You can believe the truth or you can believe a lie. It's your decision. You can try to sell instruction, be it either truth or lies, but depending on what your selling, and who is buying, you may sell it all or you may not sell any of it.

John 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> Gosh, a President trying to free American Hostages....darn him! Evidentally, you're forgetting the part about there being no proof that Pres Regan had a clue about those missles, several investigation proved that.
Just making it up as you go, rephrasing history, is no reason to call yourself smart.
To this day Reagan's role in the transactions is not definitively known; it is unclear exactly what Reagan knew and when, and whether the arms sales were motivated by his desire to save the U.S. hostages. Oliver North wrote that "Ronald Reagan knew of and approved a great deal of what went on with both the Iranian initiative and private efforts on behalf of the contras and he received regular, detailed briefings on both...I have no doubt that he was told about the use of residuals for the Contras, and that he approved it. Enthusiastically."[61] Handwritten notes by Defense Secretary Weinberger indicate that the President was aware of potential hostages transfers with Iran, as well as the sale of Hawk and TOW missiles to what he was told were "moderate elements" within Iran.[8] Notes taken on December 7, 1985, by Weinberger record that Reagan said that "he could answer charges of illegality but he couldn't answer charge [sic] that 'big strong President Reagan passed up a chance to free hostages'".

Wendy honey, I don't think you're STUPID...
I think you're a Dumb-CU*T!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here is one of my favorite Bible verses. It gives me comfort every time I ponder its true meaning:
2 Kings 18:27 (KJV) But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
You're an atheist and you have a favorite bible verse. Hmmm! So strange! I doubt you have a clue......you're just being sarcastic!

CHEERS!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
She would do a better job from her house than Obama from the White House.
Hmmmm ...SARAH is just like her White Trash Unwed-Mother Daughter Bristol...they're both just like train tracks...
cause they've have been laid accross the country!
Wendy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
To this day Reagan's role in the transactions is not definitively known; it is unclear exactly what Reagan knew and when, and whether the arms sales were motivated by his desire to save the U.S. hostages. Oliver North wrote that "Ronald Reagan knew of and approved a great deal of what went on with both the Iranian initiative and private efforts on behalf of the contras and he received regular, detailed briefings on both...I have no doubt that he was told about the use of residuals for the Contras, and that he approved it. Enthusiastically."[61] Handwritten notes by Defense Secretary Weinberger indicate that the President was aware of potential hostages transfers with Iran, as well as the sale of Hawk and TOW missiles to what he was told were "moderate elements" within Iran.[8] Notes taken on December 7, 1985, by Weinberger record that Reagan said that "he could answer charges of illegality but he couldn't answer charge [sic] that 'big strong President Reagan passed up a chance to free hostages'".
Wendy honey, I don't think you're STUPID...
I think you're a Dumb-CU*T!
AWE..thanks. Just one you'll never get a piece of!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe the truth or you can believe a lie. It's your decision. You can try to sell instruction, be it either truth or lies, but depending on what your selling, and who is buying, you may sell it all or you may not sell any of it.
John 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
Jesus said ..."they know not what they do" he was referring to you!
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Enlighten me...why does this verse "comfort" you?

This is ironic that you picked this verse. Do you know what happens in the chapter?

Allow me...

Basically the invading king's right hand man is talking smack to the right hand man of the king of Judah...but through the work of the Lord...has to eat his words because the invading king has got his own set of domestic problems in his own kingdom and has to tuck tail and head for home without completing his mission.

Again, why is this verse "comforting" to you?
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again, the Anti-Christ is at work here, prayer alone will not save us. But education and awareness of the stupid Obama Bitches is needed.
speaking of "stupid-bitches"...H ello Wendy ...LOL
Looks like the Republicans are working hard to make their hold on the title "Worst House of Representatives Ever" be permanent.
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>AWE..thanks. Just one you'll never get a piece of!
ed

Wendy ...why don't you tape a kotex on your head...if you're going to act like a pu@@y you might as well dress like one!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Republicans are the New Taliban

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
you better wake up st louis mo 2 hr po fo sho 15
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Carriers 18,587
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 17 hr Terry 2
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 20 hr Joe G 24
To The Supreme Court Repent 20 hr Message From God 1
Cougar Bars? Mon DebinSTL 6
wanting a black gal Mon anxious 1
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••