“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87373 Sep 11, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Is his supposed victory like the economic victory of allowing millions more on food stamps and being unemployed? Is his supposed victory similar to his victory in health care? Is this victory similar to his victory in bringing the country closer together?(race relations)Does this victory even come close to his victory in diplomatic/foreign relations, or transparency, or environment/energy efficiency and lower costs.... what a JOKE and you, DAWG,are the biggest joke for defending this President..... It is O.K. Dawg to admit the experiment failed.......
It is O.K. "Falsehood Teller" to admit that President Obama has accomplished hundreds of good things during his term in office.

It is also O.K. to admit that the "foot-dragging-in-lockste p" Neo-CONs have done everything in their power to keep the president from bringing the economy back. Traitors!

Of course, to cooperate and to "reach across the aisle" to help America is anathema to you Neo-CONs. To bring the economy back would ASSURE that you will not get elected in 2014 or 2016.

Not to worry! Your non-cooperation is obvious to the voting public, and you will be justly rewarded in 2014 and 2016 by being thrown out of many of your present elective offices.

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2014
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

#87374 Sep 11, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Loved Reagan. Says something that an "actor" as they call him can run the Country better than the career Political! I loved Reagan and miss MEN like him. He stood up for the United States. He did not curtsy and grovel to their enemies!
Sorry to remind you about Iran-Contra...selling missles to Iran SECRETLY when Congress had passed an embargo, is "cursty and grovel to our enemies"

Thank for showing us that you are not very smart

#87375 Sep 11, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess He did. Hey, ultimately it's His world, His choice.
Daniel 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding
Here is one of my favorite Bible verses. It gives me comfort every time I ponder its true meaning:

2 Kings 18:27 (KJV) But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

#87376 Sep 11, 2013
The Preacherman wrote:
The USA need God back into our country or it will burn in hell forever. Speak up talk out let Washington D.C. know you love this country. Its up to the people of this country, keep shut and burn up or get God back into this country!!
God answered you when he elected Barack Obama President of all of the people of the United States of America, twice.

You just are not listening.
GOP The Party Of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#87377 Sep 11, 2013
BREAKING NEWS

Missouri Legislature fails to override veto of tax-cut bill

The Missouri House failed to garner the 109 votes needed to override Gov. Jay Nixon’s veto of HB 253, a bill backed by Rex Sinquefield that looked to cut income taxes for individuals and businesses.

Lawmakers in the House voted 94-67 to override, 15 votes short of what was needed. The Senate now won't take up the bill.

Gov. Jay Nixon praised the vote in a statement.

"I applaud legislators from both parties who came together to sustain my veto of this fiscally irresponsible bill, which would have defunded our schools and weakened our economy," he said.

House Speaker Tim Jones, in a statement, called the vote a "temporary setback" for members who support "substantive tax relief."

According to Collin Reischman of the Missouri Times, House Republicans who joined Democrats in preserving the veto included: Sue Entlicher of Bolivar, Paul Fitzwater of Potosi, Dennis Fowler of Advance, Lyndall Fraker of Marshfield, Elaine Gannon of DeSoto, Kent Hampton of Malden, Jeffrey Messenger of Republic, Lynn Morris of Nixa, Donna Pfautsch of Harrisonville, Don Phillips of Kimberling City, Craig Redmon of Canton, Lyle Rowland of Cedarcreek, Mike Thomson of Maryville, Nate Walker of Kirksville and David Wood of Versailles.

ha, haa, haaa,,,,
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87378 Sep 11, 2013
The newly updated Obama foreign policy:

"Call Putin and see what he wants me to do"
GOP The Party Of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#87379 Sep 11, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
THANK GOD...Sarah Palin will be able to see everything from her house!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87380 Sep 11, 2013
GOP The Party Of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>THANK GOD...Sarah Palin will be able to see everything from her house!
And the will still be able to see your colon from your mental health ward.

That was Tina Fey that said that on SNL.

You know the ironic part of what you said. Here you are making a stupid comment about her intelligence while you sit there stewing in your own feces wondering how many d**ks you have to blow to get your next round of meth while she has accomplished more in her life in one day then you will in your entire life.

MATCH POINT BITCH!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87381 Sep 11, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to remind you about Iran-Contra...selling missles to Iran SECRETLY when Congress had passed an embargo, is "cursty and grovel to our enemies"
Talk about not being the smart one, Iran was our Buddy under the dictatorship at that time. You stupid Obama Bitch!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87382 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
THANK GOD...Sarah Palin will be able to see everything from her house!
She would do a better job from her house than Obama from the White House.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87383 Sep 11, 2013
BREAKING NEWS
Missouri Legislature fails to override veto of tax-cut bill
The Missouri House failed to garner the 109 votes needed to override Gov. Jay Nixon’s veto of HB 253, a bill backed by Rex Sinquefield that looked to cut income taxes for individuals and businesses.
Lawmakers in the House voted 94-67 to override, 15 votes short of what was needed. The Senate now won't take up the bill.
Gov. Jay Nixon praised the vote in a statement.
"I applaud legislators from both parties who came together to sustain my veto of this fiscally irresponsible bill, which would have defunded our schools and weakened our economy," he said.
House Speaker Tim Jones, in a statement, called the vote a "temporary setback" for members who support "substantive tax relief."
According to Collin Reischman of the Missouri Times, House Republicans who joined Democrats in preserving the veto included: Sue Entlicher of Bolivar, Paul Fitzwater of Potosi, Dennis Fowler of Advance, Lyndall Fraker of Marshfield, Elaine Gannon of DeSoto, Kent Hampton of Malden, Jeffrey Messenger of Republic, Lynn Morris of Nixa, Donna Pfautsch of Harrisonville, Don Phillips of Kimberling City, Craig Redmon of Canton, Lyle Rowland of Cedarcreek, Mike Thomson of Maryville, Nate Walker of Kirksville and David Wood of Versailles.
ha, haa, haaa,,,,
ha, haa, haaa,, Think it is funny? Move to Illinois and stew with your fellow Obama Bitches.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87384 Sep 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one of my favorite Bible verses. It gives me comfort every time I ponder its true meaning:
2 Kings 18:27 (KJV) But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Confirmed, with your choice you are a demon. "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87385 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
God answered you when he elected Barack Obama President of all of the people of the United States of America, twice.
You just are not listening.
Obama victory was not an answer from God but more like the result of hard work by the Devil.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87386 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey "Bible Babl'n Bull-shit" God answered your prayers in 2008 and 2012. His answer was that He preferred Obama to be president, not a Republican.
Again, the Anti-Christ is at work here, prayer alone will not save us. But education and awareness of the stupid Obama Bitches is needed.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87387 Sep 11, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
During Obama's 1st term he promised Putin free reign in his second term. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.

#87388 Sep 11, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Reagan would be. Although he started out as an actor, he was a man OF character. Obama is just a character, who really is just acting.
I cannot find the specific reference, but President Reagan was appearing on TV, perhaps at a baseball game, and he told how he had re-created baseball games, despite the fact that his telegraph connection had been lost.

Reagan just made up a fictional game. And was proud ... on national TV ... to tell about it.

While in the White House, Reagan pulled similar antics. He never let the lack of knowledge prevent him from making up fanciful stories.

Character? Yeah ... he was. Character? No, he often display his lack of that.
Wendy

Blue Springs, MO

#87389 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Gosh, a President trying to free American Hostages....darn him! Evidentally, you're forgetting the part about there being no proof that Pres Regan had a clue about those missles, several investigation proved that.

Just making it up as you go, rephrasing history, is no reason to call yourself smart.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87390 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? So are you saying that the Lord's Prayer, the 23rd Psalm, and John 3:16 are worthless?
Oh, quite the contrary. I think you missed the real point there about the "goods" I was referring to.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#87391 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
It is O.K. "Falsehood Teller" to admit that President Obama has accomplished hundreds of good things during his term in office.
It is also O.K. to admit that the "foot-dragging-in-lockste p" Neo-CONs have done everything in their power to keep the president from bringing the economy back. Traitors!
Of course, to cooperate and to "reach across the aisle" to help America is anathema to you Neo-CONs. To bring the economy back would ASSURE that you will not get elected in 2014 or 2016.
Not to worry! Your non-cooperation is obvious to the voting public, and you will be justly rewarded in 2014 and 2016 by being thrown out of many of your present elective offices.
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2014
Hundreds of good things??? I have asked you for years to tell us a few things, one thing, he has done to better this country. I have yet to get a real answer. Obama has played HUNDREDS of rounds of golf, but has not even come close to hundreds of "good things" haha how unprofessional & unpolitical to say "GOOD THINGS". Nice specifics DAWG...... 2014 will be even better than 2010 for getting this country back to reality.....Did you not say R.I.P. back in 2010??? Hahahaha You are clueless DAWG.....
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87392 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
"Buy the truth"? How much is it selling for by the ounce?
(And are you also saying that one cannot sell instruction? So I guess all our school systems, and tech schools should be out of business?)
You can believe the truth or you can believe a lie. It's your decision. You can try to sell instruction, be it either truth or lies, but depending on what your selling, and who is buying, you may sell it all or you may not sell any of it.

John 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 8 hr dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 9 hr Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 16 hr Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis 19 hr Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 20 hr killa_the_compass... 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Thu bob 30
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web