Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87296 Sep 10, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> You could not defend him, could you? You had to skirt around the analogy and deflect attention away from the obvious. You and the LIBS can no longer defend him with any credibility. Russian leadership showed more balls than Obama will ever have. It is a sad day when a loon like Putin upstages the American President. What a JOKE!!!
Your thinking that you understand international diplomacy is the REAL joke. President Obama got exactly what he wanted. Victory! No shots fired! BRILLIANT!(You can keep your Nobel Peace Prize, President Obama!)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87297 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Putin shows leadership and strength. Just like Reagan. Obama just a joker for the joker voters.

Oh btw Jokers.. you know that Obamacare you seek, it comes with a dog finder tags. You know.. the Obama Chip Your Ass Style with the RFID.

One last final step to push Obamacare through and this for Congress to vote to fund it.

Just imagine. No more liberty. No more freedom. Uncle Obama always by your side tracking every move you make. Every item you purchase when you they scan your hand or forehead.

Things you say at home. When you sleep, when you take a crap. When you are screwing around. Obamacare will always be with you looking out on everything you do.

An unhealthy society is a divided society in strength and those under the influence of toxins will cry for help to only be deceived.

Amercia's New Trail Of Tears.

Hope for the Globalists. Change your ass under lock and key.

Call your congressman today and tell them to Fund Obamacare. You are willing to give up your liberty for security and serve on your knees with a boot up your ass.

Or... go to http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
Excellent post!!

#87298 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Putin shows leadership and strength. Just like Reagan. Obama just a joker for the joker voters....
ROFL! Spin it however you wish. President Obama proved once again his BRILLIANCE in international diplomacy.

(.<snicker!.> Putin = Reagan? Ah, hahahahahahaha! Are you suggesting that Reagan was a Commie?)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87299 Sep 10, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>You could not defend him, could you? You had to skirt around the analogy and deflect attention away from the obvious. You and the LIBS can no longer defend him with any credibility. Russian leadership showed more balls than Obama will ever have. It is a sad day when a loon like Putin upstages the American President. What a JOKE!!!
Excellent post!

Just wait til Dawg posts his spin on how Obama just got his ass kicked. That will be funny.

#87300 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
... Oh btw Jokers ...
Speaking of "jokers": How come you are so worried about sodium fluoride in the Poplar Bluff drinking water (1 milligram per liter) and you are NOT worrying about the 3000 milligrams of sodium chloride you eat with your potato chips and snacks every day? Huh?

I bet your blood pressure is higher than the elation in the White House tonight!_8-)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87301 Sep 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Your thinking that you understand international diplomacy is the REAL joke. President Obama got exactly what he wanted. Victory! No shots fired! BRILLIANT!(You can keep your Nobel Peace Prize, President Obama!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're overwhelming stupidity combined with your total lack of understanding mixed with your "head up Obamas ass" perspective is HILARIOUS!!

Keep going Dawg. When the time is right I will do what I always do...school you on this and make you look like the total moron that you are. Not that you aren't already doing a great job of it on your own.

You have got to be the most clueless idiot I have ever known.

#87302 Sep 10, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dawg, I do realize precisely what happened because I have watched it with my eyes open and not with my head up Obamas ass like you do. I'm sure you will try to put a spin on it that makes Obama not look like an incompetent President that just got his ass kicked. Save your typing, you will fail since those of us that have been paying attention know exactly what has happened.
You are a moron that supports a moron. There is no amount of Dawg BS that can spin the international ass kicking that Obama has got the past month.
Spin it all you wish. President Obama wins! You clueless Neo-CONs (like you sitting in your house trailer and thinking you understand international diplomacy) LOSE!

Tonight and tomorrow, read the editorials and listen to the pundits. BRILLIANT!

I bet even RUSH gives President Obama a "thumbs-up"!

#87303 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Excellent post!!
I love how you tell all your aliases "Excellent post!" ROFL!

#87304 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Excellent post!
Just wait til Dawg posts his spin on how Obama just got his ass kicked. That will be funny.
I love how you tell all your aliases "Excellent post!" ROFL!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87305 Sep 10, 2013
This is why I enjoy this forum. Where else are you going to find someone so stupid like Yellow Dawg who you can count on is going to give plenty of things to laugh at him about.

Right now he is shaking under the porch. When he turns to his "your other alias" nonsense that is him trying to change the subject because he knows another ass kicking is coming his way.

<hands Dawg a shovel> Keep digging Dawg!! Watching you bury yourself is priceless.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87306 Sep 10, 2013
Here is the funniest part of watching Dawg jump on the Nasty Pelosi victory train...no matter what the final resolution is, NOTHING has been done yet. No agreements. No Obama saying he even accepts it. No outline on how would even know if Assad has turned them over. No nothing yet. But when you hand an idiot like Dawg a shovel you can be assured he will bury himself with it.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87307 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No. It is the foot-dragging-in-lockstep Neo-CONs in Congress who oppose President Obama in everything he attempts to do -- particularly, when he proposes programs to help get the economy started.
Rush Limbaugh, your "guru," even still has a page up on his website, entitled "I Hope Obama Fails." If President Obama fails, the entire country fails, including Rush's "dittoheads" like you.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2009/01/16/...
(Ommmmmmmmm! You forgot the "Elitist" part.)
Obama has congress, don't blame the current house because he had that too. It was Bush that was the real lame duck, that was dragged down by a Demonic House and Senate. Pelozie, Ried. Barney Frank. How could you forget, you stupid Obama Bitch. We hope Obama fails in his Clinton/Obama agenda of destroying American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Unfortunately, he is not failing, America no longer considered as a super power. Many Americans out of work. Many Americans food challenged. Energy prices doubled. Look forward to our own Arab spring.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87308 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Spin it all you wish. President Obama wins! You clueless Neo-CONs (like you sitting in your house trailer and thinking you understand international diplomacy) LOSE!
Tonight and tomorrow, read the editorials and listen to the pundits. BRILLIANT!
I bet even RUSH gives President Obama a "thumbs-up"!
Brilliant, Obama does nothing, lets the Russians handle it. USSR, the new super power.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87309 Sep 10, 2013
I wonder if Putin can get a birth certificate out of Hawaii? We need a real leader here in the USA.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87310 Sep 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant, Obama does nothing, lets the Russians handle it. USSR, the new super power.
This just goes along with what I have been saying the past few days about how Dawg just follows Obama blindly with out any though. He obviously is not able to think about this situation either or he would realize how big of an embarrassment this whole thing is for Obama. All Dawg knows is Nasty Pelosi has declared it a victory. Going with what Nasty says is about as stupid as stupid can get. But I handed him the shovel by posting about it and now he is burying himself with it.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87311 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of "jokers": How come you are so worried about sodium fluoride in the Poplar Bluff drinking water (1 milligram per liter) and you are NOT worrying about the 3000 milligrams of sodium chloride you eat with your potato chips and snacks every day? Huh?
I bet your blood pressure is higher than the elation in the White House tonight!_8-)
My blood pressure pretty much stays around 120 / 80 and med free.

Now with your comment about the chips and dips. Like this dawq.. Pick one main topic and you run the hell out of it till you piss the morons off till they wake up or die.

Remove the sodium fluoride from all the drinking water and then ban sodium fluoride to all pets and human supply.

Problem solved. Got IT?

So, you start at home with your dumb city council. After all it's your vote that put them in the seat and their vote that is poisoning you.

Take a stand or serve on your knees till they use you up and put you six foot under.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#87312 Sep 10, 2013
I'm thinking about moving to Russia, Putin is just like Reagan, it must be the mostest free country in the world!

And he is pretty hot with his shirt off!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87314 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBONG wrote:
I'm thinking about moving to Russia, Putin is just like Reagan, it must be the mostest free country in the world!

And he is pretty hot with his shirt off!
Pretty sad you have to clone someone's screen name as if we aren't going to notice the spelling difference or the post amount difference. Given you made it two months later and you have over 2000 more posts the. NFOBANG does you must really be one sad, no life, pathetic loser.
BYE bye Hillary

United States

#87315 Sep 10, 2013
Haha, she's messed up! She just had to go and support strikes against Syria. Good luck with your election. Hee hee!
Clinton-Obama agenda

Jayess, MS

#87316 Sep 10, 2013
BYE bye Hillary wrote:
Haha, she's messed up! She just had to go and support strikes against Syria. Good luck with your election. Hee hee!
Wait till everyone finds out that the Obama care bill was written by Hillary 10-12 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Flower 20,207
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 21 hr dumdum 143
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis Tue el panhead 62
UPCI Church ( WAKE UP ) REPENT Mon Rapture Ready 4
Holyhost HolyGhost HolyGhost Mon Rapture Ready 3
Repent And Be Born Again acts 2 38 (Oct '15) Mon Rapture Ready 26
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon JackArmStrong 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages