“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87223 Sep 9, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> We have been waiting 5+ years for Obama to show his hand, any hand. He is a "ROYAL FLUSH" and I don't mean the poker hand. What has he done??? If he was an executive for a business he would have been fired years ago...
He is not. He is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States.

Perhaps you missed that important fact.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87224 Sep 9, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, Norton will you ever learn....in the Constitution, there is SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE ...to protect us from religious extreemists...LIKE YOU!!!!

Yes Norton, you do prove everyday, your personal choice that you've made... "to be IGNORANT"!

Norton, Jesus said it best .... "you know not what you do"

And Yes My Prediction has been proven 100% correct...you have NOT been RAPTURED...see you tomorrow!

CHEERS!
What the St Louis RETARD is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:

NORTON I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...what Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !

MATCH POINT!!

#87225 Sep 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, Dawg, will you ever learn..........there is only one (1) God. You were created by Him. There is none other than can create things that man cannot create. Did you ever think about that? Once again, our country was founded on Christianity. Go the Washington D. C. are read what is written on some of the buildings.... hmmm! How can you worship a "god" that is meaningless? I don't get how people can be so dumb! Really, there must be something missing in their brain. Yes, I know what the Constitution says! People have a right to worship whatever they want. They also have the right to be ignorant!...
And which "god" do you prefer? The Hebrew god, for example? The one which did not have a son Jesus? You love Israel. You think they are "God's" chosen people. Well, as I have told you many times, the Israelis do not worship your "Trinity," which includes your Jesus. In fact, the Israeli government does not even acknowledge the authenticity of YOUR particular sect.

(Yes, as you accurately state, people "have the right to be ignorant!" But really, one should not be PROUD of being ignorant.)

#87226 Sep 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
Sorry, I made some grammar errors in my post but I think you can figure it out!
I do not worry about your grammar errors. Only your logical errors.

#87227 Sep 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
In "God We Trust". In Obama the devil I do not, unlike you his demoncrat!
The only reason the phrase "In God We Trust" is on our currency is because you "believers" realized that your "god" was fighting a losing battle against knowledge, and figured out that you "human followers" had better try to help your "omnipotent" god out, as much as you could.

If your "god" were powerful, he would not need your puny human assistance.
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#87228 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And which "god" do you prefer? The Hebrew god, for example? The one which did not have a son Jesus? You love Israel. You think they are "God's" chosen people. Well, as I have told you many times, the Israelis do not worship your "Trinity," which includes your Jesus. In fact, the Israeli government does not even acknowledge the authenticity of YOUR particular sect.
(Yes, as you accurately state, people "have the right to be ignorant!" But really, one should not be PROUD of being ignorant.)
hahahaha

Game Point

#87229 Sep 9, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? We all know that you do because you support Obama and everything he does or wants to do 100% and without question. You have done it 100% to date. Besides, if I was lying or wrong about it you would have already wet your depends calling me a liar or proving me wrong. Your refusal to answer now, followed by your usual routine of coward replies and game playing, just proves even further I'm right.
All I'm doing now is pulling your strings and making you do your coward dance just like I have done many times before.
Now dance again coward!!
MATCH POINT!!!
Just post the link and stop bloviating. As I said: "Post a link where I discussed immigrants, legal or otherwise. You cannot." And you DID not.

#87230 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you seriously that stupid?
Only a desperate moron could make the leap from what I said to this nonsense that you said.
Now dance coward!!
MATCH POINT!!
Wow! I try to compliment you on your only logical statement in three years, and you get all upset and throw another temper tantrum!

Since you missed the great significance of this epiphany of yours, I am going to repeat the logic again:

"Congratulations! You finally made a valid point: Just like World War II followed World War I, World War III is sure to follow World War II._8-)"
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87231 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The Demoncrats/Progressives including "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" do not believe in God, they do not believe in any higher power than themselves. They have no moral agenda. They do believe in enriching themselves at the expense of America's Freedom, destroying prosperity and growth. Their narcisistic views are to limit the lives, prosperity of others and to maintain their own Elite status.

#87232 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again, Dawg shows his ignorance and his very weak and pathetic ability to change the facts.
The ones in Congress who vote NO are the ones standing up to Jihad Barry and tell him HELL NO YOU WILL NOT USE OUR MILITARY TO HELP AL QAEDA.
Your continued support of it just proves further that you are an anti American, Al Qaeda loving, coward Obama bitch!
Continued support of WHAT? I have not stated whether I support, or do not support, a military strike on Syria.(Link it if you can. You cannot.)

As usual, you create a "strawman" that "I love Al Quaeda" and attempt to argue successfully on that incorrect and illogical basis. Fail! As usual! What else did we expect?

(Don't mess with "The Dawg"! You are so outclassed!)

#87233 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, even you know how to use spell checker. That's not saying much since a trained monkey could use one. Speaking a of trained monkey did you take your kid, The St Louis Retard, out for ice cream this past weekend like I suggested? I bet you two ran all over The ice cream place yelling "I own you game point, I own you game point".
Yes. No. No. No.
OWNEDsvilles GAY MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#87234 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
What the St Louis RETARD is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:
NORTON I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...what Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
MATCH POINT!!
I do so love the way the Decade_In_Ruin annoys you...LOL!!!

Game Point
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87235 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Just post the link and stop bloviating. As I said: "Post a link where I discussed immigrants, legal or otherwise. You cannot." And you DID not.
"Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" aka "Obama's Bitch"......A demonic puppet with Obama's pitchfork up his ass.

#87236 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg is so blindly enamored with Obama he would jump off the top of the Empire State Building if Obama told him to.
That's silly. There are barriers to prevent jumping off the Empire State Building. Of course, a hick like you would not know that fact, never having gotten "out into the world" past Lynn, Hermann, Union and Cuba.

#87237 Sep 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Could it get any worse for Obomber?
Now his own Sec. Of State, John "my wife is ketchup rich" Heinz, I mean Kerry, has now gone and undermined President Obomber desire to get us into another war.
This would be funny if it was so pathetically sad to see just how God awful of a President Obama is.
Can't wait to see Obama beg and gravel tomorrow night for someone to support him.
The "hick from OWNEDSville" thinks he knows international diplomacy. Things are going PRECISELY as President Obama has planned. Russia is now urging Syria to turn over their chemical weapons to the UN for destruction of the weapons.

And Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem has stated that Syria "welcomes" the Russian proposal.

BRILLIANT! President Obama's strategy is RIGHT ON SCHEDULE! Without a shot having been fired! Now THAT'S DIPLOMACY AT ITS FINEST!
OWNEDvilles SAD Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#87238 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The "hick from OWNEDSville" thinks he knows international diplomacy. Things are going PRECISELY as President Obama has planned. Russia is now urging Syria to turn over their chemical weapons to the UN for destruction of the weapons.
And Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem has stated that Syria "welcomes" the Russian proposal.
BRILLIANT! President Obama's strategy is RIGHT ON SCHEDULE! Without a shot having been fired! Now THAT'S DIPLOMACY AT ITS FINEST!
hahahaha
DAWG you OWNED OWNEDsville...Game Point!

#87239 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The Demoncrats/Progressives including "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" do not believe in God, they do not believe in any higher power than themselves. They have no moral agenda. They do believe in enriching themselves at the expense of America's Freedom, destroying prosperity and growth. Their narcisistic views are to limit the lives, prosperity of others and to maintain their own Elite status.
1. There is no such thing as a "Demoncrat.
2. Many Democrats and progressives believe in "Norton"'s god.
3. One does not have to have any sort of religion to have a moral compass.
4. Democrats do not "enrich themselves at the expense of [blah! blah! blah!]." Perhaps you are thinking of the Republicans?
5. Wanna see "ELITEs"? Look at the Republicans. Koch brothers. Even the "Republican National Convention." You can actually SEE the difference by how the delegates dress. Don't try to feed us this "Democrats are the Elite" stuff.

#87240 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" aka "Obama's Bitch" ...... A demonic puppet with Obama's pitchfork up his ass.
Vulgar much?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87241 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Obama's strategy has been do nothing, copy from the Clinton agenda when possible, carry on the destruction of American, Freedom, Prosperity and Growth while enriching the Elites. Strategy on schedule. Diplomancy is on the golf course and Syria is not there. He will not play with the devil/demon-just work together with them.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87242 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Vulgar much?
Vulgar is your speciality. Push The Clinton/Obama Agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State 33 min Peter Jeter 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min Pete Lake 19,216
Where's Al Sharpton now? 51 min redeemer 7
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 54 min redeemer 482
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr redeemer 2,784
STOP WASTING TIME Eric Holder, ARREST Darren Wi... 3 hr redeemer 8
James L. Walker 4 hr Angela Vines 16
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search