Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have but your dad and grandpa were hogging all the action. You should have heard your mom squealing like a pig at them.
I can't say I have ever drueled. Not even sure that that is. But you sit there slobbering on yourself, dripping drool all over your keyboard, and think of your next batch of stupidity to post.
The above rambling incoherant post proves
that OWNEDsville is the butt hole of Missouri
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
I am from Arkansas and my ancestor are investors
It's called incest-ers not investors when you are from Arkansas. An yes, if your parents get divorced they will still be brother and sister. Same goes for you and your wife.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and I told grandpa to make sure next year there are male sheep just for you.
But grandma is mad at you for those poor chickens.
Bless your heart. But I would never even consider taking away from your family's love for farm animals.

Tell your grandma I said sorry, but I just couldn't stand seeing your grandpa choking his chickens in public. At least you guys were able to eat for a week after I chopped their heads off. I got to admit watching your grandpa chase them around in his drawers was pretty funny.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I put a list of links up. If you wish to know some of the errors in the Bible, just click each of those links.
I may be an atheist, but you have NEVER been able to answer ANY of the Bible questions I have asked you, over the years. I guess YOU don't know much about the Bible, either, eh?
Don't ask me to repeat those questions. You know what the questions were. And I don't want you to appear any more "like a rock" than you already do.
Of course, you put up links! You cannot tell me those errors yourself because you really do not know, do you? You get your info from the internet instead of the Bible, but whatever you do, you take things out of context to make it fit the way you want it to appear. You can make fun all you want but your 'sorry' day is coming and too bad you don't get it.

CHEERS!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
SYRIA: THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DEMO-CRACK
~ Lefties are strange people.
They celebrate things like Planned Parenthood (which are in the business of killing children), and they complain about people who care enough about protecting themselves (and children) that they choose to legally carry a firearm. And then these same lefties turn around and act like they wanna protect children.

Liberal Logic: They are against arming guards/teachers in schools to protect children, but they have no problem arming adults in abortion clinics to protect other adults who are killing children.

Now we have this situation in Syria.

OK, so let me get this straight. On 9/11/2013, the Senate will vote on going to war in Syria on the side of the same group of Muslim Terrorists who attacked us on 9/11/01 (Al Qaeda). And the Democrat majority in said Senate say they support joining the Muslim Terrorists, so it is expected to pass.

Makes you wanna run right out and become a lefty, doesnÂ’t it?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/syria-brain-...
This just goes along with Dawg and his latest BS regarding Snowden. It's funny how he thinks Snowden should be tried for breaking the law but that same time thinks illegal immigrants should get citizenship for breaking the law. That's how f'ed up the Liberal mind is. Do I even need to mention the lunatic ramblings his retarded kid posts?

Assad said in an interview this morning that Syria would retaliate. Obama and his "Bush and his two illegal unfunded wars" brain dead followers have us on the brink of WW III. Anyone who knows anything about the history of WWI an WW II can see how everything that is happening parallels what caused those wars, WW I primarily. Just missing the Franz Ferdinand of today.

Fortunately it looks like this will go down to a major defeat in the House and it won't just be Republicans or Tea Party members, there will be a lot of Democrats that vote no. Of course morons like the ones here will try to blame Obamas latest failure in the Tea Party members. But who cares, as long as it is defeated they can whine, cry, and blame whoever they want. They are in the overwhelming minority on this so ain't no one going to care who they blame.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>I do so love how auto correct annoys you
Why would auto correct bother me? Cause if incest-ers? It's not a real word, I was making a play on words so I used a - to accent it. Sorry if that was to complicated for you. I guess I should have taken the whole Arkansas into consideration and realized that it would fly over your head.
OWNEDsvilles SAD Gay Life

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why would auto correct bother me? Cause if incest-ers? It's not a real word, I was making a play on words so I used a - to accent it. Sorry if that was to complicated for you. I guess I should have taken the whole Arkansas into consideration and realized that it would fly over your head.
OWNEDsville... It bothers you because he OWNED You...that's why!

Game Point!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you put up links! You cannot tell me those errors yourself because you really do not know, do you? You get your info from the internet instead of the Bible, but whatever you do, you take things out of context to make it fit the way you want it to appear. You can make fun all you want but your 'sorry' day is coming and too bad you don't get it.
CHEERS!
This Anti-Christ thing with "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" goes back to the Demonctaric convention when God was taken out of the dialogue. It was so clear watching them on TV. Looking at thse people at the convention. They appeared as Demons worshiping the Anti-Christ. if you do not worship God, What do you worship? Get the message?
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>What I find so amusing about both dawgs is that for all there wisdome I have not heard ( or read ) anything from either that posses a solution.
If and that is a big if.
They were as intelagent as they think they are.
Then why are they on topix.
Wouldn't there imaculent reasoning be put to better use if they went into politics proposed a solution and see it through verses complaining about how bad others are doing.
I understand they enjoy pissing on one another's shoes.
However I do not understand why they actually think that there opinion will matter beyond this thread.
I am not sure but I don't recall either one saying who they support.
Other than there own point of view.
Neither one can be impartial and neither one can agree.

Yet 3/4 of this post is done by only them.

Anyone else posting is an intrusion on there lovers squabble.
Funny we haven't seen anything "intelagent" out of you either. But at least we are both are "intelagent" enough to know how to spell INTELLIGENT.

Now run along junior. Time for you to catch the bus, the short one, to one of those schools for "special kids".

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text>
This just goes along with Dawg and his latest BS regarding Snowden. It's funny how he thinks Snowden should be tried for breaking the law but that same time thinks illegal immigrants should get citizenship for breaking the law....
Post a link where I discussed immigrants, legal or otherwise. You cannot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text> ... brain dead followers have us on the brink of WW III. Anyone who knows anything about the history of WWI an WW II can see how everything that is happening parallels what caused those wars, WW I primarily....
Congratulations! You finally made a valid point: Just like World War II followed World War I, World War III is sure to follow World War II._8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text> ... Of course morons like the ones here will try to blame Obamas latest failure in the Tea Party members....
"Failure"? Huh? President Obama has successfully laid the responsibility on Congress, which has never declared a war since June 5, 1942, when the US declared war on Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania as part of World War II.

The warmongering Republicans in Congress are running around in complete disarray because they want a profitable war, but do not have the courage to make an open YES vote on a military strike against Syria! ROFL! "chicken-hawks"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find so amusing about both dawgs is that for all there wisdome I have not heard ( or read ) anything from either that posses a solution.
If and that is a big if.
They were as intelagent as they think they are.
Then why are they on topix.
Wouldn't there imaculent reasoning be put to better use if they went into politics proposed a solution and see it through verses complaining about how bad others are doing.
I understand they enjoy pissing on one another's shoes.
However I do not understand why they actually think that there opinion will matter beyond this thread.
I am not sure but I don't recall either one saying who they support.
Other than there own point of view.
Neither one can be impartial and neither one can agree.
Yet 3/4 of this post is done by only them.
Anyone else posting is an intrusion on there lovers squabble.
See? You have only been on this thread since August, and already you are showing signs of understanding.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Excuse me.

What are you guys trying to discuss?

When all said and done. You have two choices.

1. Defend the Constitution of the Republic

or

2. Destroy America and live under communists rule.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
This Anti-Christ thing with "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" goes back to the Demonctaric convention when God was taken out of the dialogue. It was so clear watching them on TV. Looking at thse people at the convention. They appeared as Demons worshiping the Anti-Christ. if you do not worship God, What do you worship? Get the message?
(Strange rambling post! But I digress.)

"God" was taken out of the dialogue in 1791:

First amendment to the Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ... "

You have the constitutional right to worship a "god," but which one are you going to choose? There are SO many! I hope you pick the right one (or "ones").

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text>Funny we haven't seen anything "intelagent" out of you either. But at least we are both are "intelagent" enough to know how to spell INTELLIGENT.
Now run along junior....
<.sobbing violently with emotion!.> Awwww! "OWNEDSville"! That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

NFOBANG wrote:
Excuse me.
What are you guys trying to discuss?
When all said and done. You have two choices.
1. Defend the Constitution of the Republic
or
2. Destroy America and live under communists rule.
Huh? It is silly that you think that we only have your two "choices." There are hundreds of other choices which could lead to the successful continuation of the United States of America.

For example, were America destroyed, what makes you think that the communists would take over? There are many other possibilities.
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text>
You never played poker, did you? Or practice diplomacy? Do you actually think that President Obama is going to do all the things he mentions? Of course not. He only does that to "encourage" people like Assad to yield to our wishes.
Get a clue.
If "ALL TALK" gets America what we desire, more power to "ALL TALK." You "shoot-from-the-hip" Neo-CONs would have already invaded Syria, with "boots on the ground." Like Bush43 did in Iraq.
We have been waiting 5+ years for Obama to show his hand, any hand. He is a "ROYAL FLUSH" and I don't mean the poker hand. What has he done??? If he was an executive for a business he would have been fired years ago... Dawg, you and the liberal media are so far in with the Obama mystique, you can't back out. Too stubborn, too narcissistic, too proud of what you think you are....hahahaha
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text>
(Strange rambling post! But I digress.)
"God" was taken out of the dialogue in 1791:
First amendment to the Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ... "
You have the constitutional right to worship a "god," but which one are you going to choose? There are SO many! I hope you pick the right one (or "ones").
Dawg, Dawg, will you ever learn..........there is only one (1) God. You were created by Him. There is none other than can create things that man cannot create. Did you ever think about that? Once again, our country was founded on Christianity. Go the Washington D. C. are read what is written on some of the buildings....hmmm! How can you worship a "god" that is meaningless? I don't get how people can be so dumb! Really, there must be something missing in their brain. Yes, I know what the Constitution says! People have a right to worship whatever they want. They also have the right to be ignorant!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Sorry, I made some grammar errors in my post but I think you can figure it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr pmcdermottrhodes 10,208
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr ICP 2014k 18,619
Dooley gets endorsement from St. Louis mayor 19 hr McKay 1
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage Thu WasteWater 26
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Thu Joe G 25
To The Supreme Court Repent Thu truth 4
Stricklands Wed Terry rigsby 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000