“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87230 Sep 9, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously that stupid?
Only a desperate moron could make the leap from what I said to this nonsense that you said.
Now dance coward!!
MATCH POINT!!
Wow! I try to compliment you on your only logical statement in three years, and you get all upset and throw another temper tantrum!

Since you missed the great significance of this epiphany of yours, I am going to repeat the logic again:

"Congratulations! You finally made a valid point: Just like World War II followed World War I, World War III is sure to follow World War II._8-)"
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87231 Sep 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And which "god" do you prefer? The Hebrew god, for example? The one which did not have a son Jesus? You love Israel. You think they are "God's" chosen people. Well, as I have told you many times, the Israelis do not worship your "Trinity," which includes your Jesus. In fact, the Israeli government does not even acknowledge the authenticity of YOUR particular sect.
(Yes, as you accurately state, people "have the right to be ignorant!" But really, one should not be PROUD of being ignorant.)
The Demoncrats/Progressives including "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" do not believe in God, they do not believe in any higher power than themselves. They have no moral agenda. They do believe in enriching themselves at the expense of America's Freedom, destroying prosperity and growth. Their narcisistic views are to limit the lives, prosperity of others and to maintain their own Elite status.

#87232 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again, Dawg shows his ignorance and his very weak and pathetic ability to change the facts.
The ones in Congress who vote NO are the ones standing up to Jihad Barry and tell him HELL NO YOU WILL NOT USE OUR MILITARY TO HELP AL QAEDA.
Your continued support of it just proves further that you are an anti American, Al Qaeda loving, coward Obama bitch!
Continued support of WHAT? I have not stated whether I support, or do not support, a military strike on Syria.(Link it if you can. You cannot.)

As usual, you create a "strawman" that "I love Al Quaeda" and attempt to argue successfully on that incorrect and illogical basis. Fail! As usual! What else did we expect?

(Don't mess with "The Dawg"! You are so outclassed!)

#87233 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, even you know how to use spell checker. That's not saying much since a trained monkey could use one. Speaking a of trained monkey did you take your kid, The St Louis Retard, out for ice cream this past weekend like I suggested? I bet you two ran all over The ice cream place yelling "I own you game point, I own you game point".
Yes. No. No. No.
OWNEDsvilles GAY MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#87234 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
What the St Louis RETARD is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:
NORTON I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...what Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
MATCH POINT!!
I do so love the way the Decade_In_Ruin annoys you...LOL!!!

Game Point
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87235 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Just post the link and stop bloviating. As I said: "Post a link where I discussed immigrants, legal or otherwise. You cannot." And you DID not.
"Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" aka "Obama's Bitch"......A demonic puppet with Obama's pitchfork up his ass.

#87236 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg is so blindly enamored with Obama he would jump off the top of the Empire State Building if Obama told him to.
That's silly. There are barriers to prevent jumping off the Empire State Building. Of course, a hick like you would not know that fact, never having gotten "out into the world" past Lynn, Hermann, Union and Cuba.

#87237 Sep 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Could it get any worse for Obomber?
Now his own Sec. Of State, John "my wife is ketchup rich" Heinz, I mean Kerry, has now gone and undermined President Obomber desire to get us into another war.
This would be funny if it was so pathetically sad to see just how God awful of a President Obama is.
Can't wait to see Obama beg and gravel tomorrow night for someone to support him.
The "hick from OWNEDSville" thinks he knows international diplomacy. Things are going PRECISELY as President Obama has planned. Russia is now urging Syria to turn over their chemical weapons to the UN for destruction of the weapons.

And Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem has stated that Syria "welcomes" the Russian proposal.

BRILLIANT! President Obama's strategy is RIGHT ON SCHEDULE! Without a shot having been fired! Now THAT'S DIPLOMACY AT ITS FINEST!
OWNEDvilles SAD Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#87238 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The "hick from OWNEDSville" thinks he knows international diplomacy. Things are going PRECISELY as President Obama has planned. Russia is now urging Syria to turn over their chemical weapons to the UN for destruction of the weapons.
And Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem has stated that Syria "welcomes" the Russian proposal.
BRILLIANT! President Obama's strategy is RIGHT ON SCHEDULE! Without a shot having been fired! Now THAT'S DIPLOMACY AT ITS FINEST!
hahahaha
DAWG you OWNED OWNEDsville...Game Point!

#87239 Sep 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Demoncrats/Progressives including "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" do not believe in God, they do not believe in any higher power than themselves. They have no moral agenda. They do believe in enriching themselves at the expense of America's Freedom, destroying prosperity and growth. Their narcisistic views are to limit the lives, prosperity of others and to maintain their own Elite status.
1. There is no such thing as a "Demoncrat.
2. Many Democrats and progressives believe in "Norton"'s god.
3. One does not have to have any sort of religion to have a moral compass.
4. Democrats do not "enrich themselves at the expense of [blah! blah! blah!]." Perhaps you are thinking of the Republicans?
5. Wanna see "ELITEs"? Look at the Republicans. Koch brothers. Even the "Republican National Convention." You can actually SEE the difference by how the delegates dress. Don't try to feed us this "Democrats are the Elite" stuff.

#87240 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" aka "Obama's Bitch" ...... A demonic puppet with Obama's pitchfork up his ass.
Vulgar much?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87241 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Obama's strategy has been do nothing, copy from the Clinton agenda when possible, carry on the destruction of American, Freedom, Prosperity and Growth while enriching the Elites. Strategy on schedule. Diplomancy is on the golf course and Syria is not there. He will not play with the devil/demon-just work together with them.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87242 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Vulgar much?
Vulgar is your speciality. Push The Clinton/Obama Agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87243 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
1. There is no such thing as a "Demoncrat.
2. Many Democrats and progressives believe in "Norton"'s god.
3. One does not have to have any sort of religion to have a moral compass.
4. Democrats do not "enrich themselves at the expense of [blah! blah! blah!]." Perhaps you are thinking of the Republicans?
5. Wanna see "ELITEs"? Look at the Republicans. Koch brothers. Even the "Republican National Convention." You can actually SEE the difference by how the delegates dress. Don't try to feed us this "Democrats are the Elite" stuff.
True Republicans believe enriching all men will enrich themselves even further.

True Demoncrats (Democrats/Progressives) believe enriching all men will reduce their status of being Elite.

See the differece you narcisistic Obama Bitch!!!

#87244 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Obama's strategy has been do nothing, copy from the Clinton agenda when possible, carry on the destruction of American, Freedom, Prosperity and Growth while enriching the Elites. Strategy on schedule. Diplomancy is on the golf course and Syria is not there. He will not play with the devil/demon-just work together with them.
I see that you and "OWNEDSville" are "soul-mates."

Ommmmmmmmmm!

#87245 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
True Republicans believe enriching all men will enrich themselves even further.
True Demoncrats (Democrats/Progressives) believe enriching all men will reduce their status of being Elite.
See the differece you narcisistic Obama Bitch!!!
Actually, no I don't see the difference.

Do run that idiocy by me a few hundred times. Perhaps your idiocy will start to work after 200 repetitions?

If you think that Republicans believe that "enriching all men will enrich themselves ever further," you haven't listed to Republicans (like Herman Cane, for example) say that the minimum wage means that their CEO jobs are made much harder when they have to consider their employees.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87246 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>Wow! I try to compliment you on your only logical statement in three years, and you get all upset and throw another temper tantrum!

Since you missed the great significance of this epiphany of yours, I am going to repeat the logic again:

"Congratulations! You finally made a valid point: Just like World War II followed World War I, World War III is sure to follow World War II._8-)"
Keep doing your coward dance. That's all these types of replies from you are. Too scared to man up to my challenge question.

It's been a long time since I laughed this hard at anyone.

ROFLMAO!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87247 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>Continued support of WHAT? I have not stated whether I support, or do not support, a military strike on Syria.(Link it if you can. You cannot.)

As usual, you create a "strawman" that "I love Al Quaeda" and attempt to argue successfully on that incorrect and illogical basis. Fail! As usual! What else did we expect?

(Don't mess with "The Dawg"! You are so outclassed!)
Dawg we all read your post where you said "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" which was in reply to a post about Al Qaeda. That's all you needed to say to reveal your true America hating coward ways. Now you are having a meltdown because you are to gutless to stand by what you said.

You should go over to Syria and join your friends in Al Qaeda. They are cowards as well. You will fit right in.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87248 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>Yes. No. No. No.
Shame on you. That's why he acts like he does as ass kisses all your posts. He is begging for you to pay attention to him and give him some love. I know you are embarrassed by him, I would be to given what the St Louis Retard posts, but dammit Dawg, you're his daddy. Start acting like it. You can't take back that drunken night with the crack whore behind 7-11 but you can do the right thing now and be a dad to him.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87249 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>That's silly. There are barriers to prevent jumping off the Empire State Building. Of course, a hick like you would not know that fact, never having gotten "out into the world" past Lynn, Hermann, Union and Cuba.
You can make all the coward silly comments about it all you want, it doesn't change the content and the meaning which is you are a brain dead Obama bitch that will do whatever Obama wants you to do without thought or question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min TOASTER 19,889
Topless women weekend 31 min Lisa 14
Dating someone you met online (May '08) 6 hr Dawn from Dupo 22
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 18 hr sexy man 41
Online Shaming 20 hr Sean Daly 1
looking for e.f.m.c. Sun meatman 1
New Monkies throw poop game!!! to take MO back ... Sat Sean Daly 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]