“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87174 Sep 8, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
What we have here class is the typical Dawg coward response when he has been cornered and caught with hypocrisy and bullshit. This is how Dawg responds when he is afraid to answer a question that he knows will make him look like a fool.
This is typical of people like Dawg, people that are cowards. Dawg doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says nor does he want to get into a debate about it because he knows he will get his ass kicked.
Now watch as he comes out from under the porch, shaking, makes another coward post, then runs away and hides again.
I guess I should be careful, don't want Dawg getting his admitted friends in Al Qaeda to declare a jihad on me. LMAO!!
DAWG! Dawg Dawg Dawg Dawg

Just keep spelling my name right, "OWNEDSville"! I OWN YOU!

#87175 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
CLASSIC!!
McCain is finding out that being a RINO is not getting him any new voters.
The so-called "True American Patriot" was disorganized and didn't make much of a speech. Even most of the crown was embarrassed at the guy's cluelessness. McCain kept his cool and made the guy look exactly like what he was: a clueless heckler.
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#87176 Sep 8, 2013
I see that since Dawg is hiding under the porch, shaking like a coward, he sent in his retard kid to make a fool of himself.
You almost have to feel bad for the St Louis Retard. Having to deal with a dad that is a coward and his own severe mental retardation. It's no wonder his posts are completely nuts.
You always talking about DAWGs Kid...I wonder, is that because in your sick and unatural love for DAWG, that's what you want to give him? Hmmm? You wish you could have his Love Child?
Listen OWNEDsville no matter how hard you might try...a butt-baby does not live!
Besides, unlike you "OWNEDsville the Topix Fairy" ...DAWG IS NOT GAY!!!!
OWNEDsville I suggest you just stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll, and wait for the men in white shirts, to take you back to your padded cell, in the Farmington State Hospital, where you can have some of that delicious jello, you are always babbl'n about.
DAN-cing you might be the Topix Fairy...
but Fairy-tails do not come true...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU

#87177 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.
It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
Did you ask a question? I forget. I would ask you to repeat it, but I frankly don't care what it was. Just keep on blathering. That's all you want to do, anyway. Rinse and repeat -- ad infinitum. <.yawn!.>

#87179 Sep 8, 2013
OWNEDsville Is MESSED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:
DAWG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH ... Why can't you LOVE ME Back ... whah Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" DOES appear to have quite a fixation on me! He even embraces my name within his name.

#87180 Sep 8, 2013
GOPs Self Destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic!!!
Just like Conservatives are finding out that being REPUBLICAN is NOT winning them any elections!
With those small anterior cingulate cortices, they cannot even learn THAT!

#87181 Sep 8, 2013
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>
You always talking about DAWGs Kid...I wonder, is that because in your sick and unatural love for DAWG, that's what you want to give him? Hmmm? You wish you could have his Love Child?
Listen OWNEDsville no matter how hard you might try...a butt-baby does not live!
Besides, unlike you "OWNEDsville the Topix Fairy" ...DAWG IS NOT GAY!!!!
OWNEDsville I suggest you just stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll, and wait for the men in white shirts, to take you back to your padded cell, in the Farmington State Hospital, where you can have some of that delicious jello, you are always babbl'n about.
DAN-cing you might be the Topix Fairy...
but Fairy-tails do not come true...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Truer words were never spoken!

"stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll" !!!

Ah, hahahahahahaha! That image is PRICELESS! Sort of reminds me of "Delta Dawn"!

The only bad thing about OWNING the "OWNEDSville" is that I much prefer to own things of value.

#87182 Sep 8, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
When you two get done jerking one another off while your mouths and change the Chanel.
Chanel? That's French perfume, isn't it?
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87183 Sep 8, 2013
I see the father/son retard duo of Queen Dawg and Princess Fluffy are posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.

Dawg is still running like the gutless coward that he is thinking his lame ass weak responses hide the fact that he is getting his ass kicked yet again.

It's so entertaining pulling their strings and watching them go into meltdowns.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87185 Sep 8, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your on here so much because the pet dog won't play with you.

I'm so sorry you couldn't get laid at a Arkansas reunion with 4 mules and a sheep.

But hold your chins up and you STRUT.remember you are beautiful.
And one day you will meet that special someone in the same institution.
Get married in matching straight jackets.take the same balance diet of proscription drugs. And stare out the window as you druel together.
I could have but your dad and grandpa were hogging all the action. You should have heard your mom squealing like a pig at them.

I can't say I have ever drueled. Not even sure that that is. But you sit there slobbering on yourself, dripping drool all over your keyboard, and think of your next batch of stupidity to post.
Arkansas Walmart Mecca

Saint Louis, MO

#87186 Sep 8, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your on here so much because the pet dog won't play with you.
I'm so sorry you couldn't get laid at a Arkansas reunion with 4 mules and a sheep.
But hold your chins up and you STRUT.remember you are beautiful.
And one day you will meet that special someone in the same institution.
Get married in matching straight jackets.take the same balance diet of proscription drugs. And stare out the window as you druel together.
Funny is Arkansas where you're from?...I bet Hoxie...Huh?

Arkansas 2 million people - 20 last names...

Arkansas The Mexico of Missouri
OWNEDsville GAY MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#87187 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I could have but your dad and grandpa were hogging all the action. You should have heard your mom squealing like a pig at them.
I can't say I have ever drueled. Not even sure that that is. But you sit there slobbering on yourself, dripping drool all over your keyboard, and think of your next batch of stupidity to post.
The above rambling incoherant post proves
that OWNEDsville is the butt hole of Missouri
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87191 Sep 8, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
I am from Arkansas and my ancestor are investors
It's called incest-ers not investors when you are from Arkansas. An yes, if your parents get divorced they will still be brother and sister. Same goes for you and your wife.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87192 Sep 8, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and I told grandpa to make sure next year there are male sheep just for you.
But grandma is mad at you for those poor chickens.
Bless your heart. But I would never even consider taking away from your family's love for farm animals.

Tell your grandma I said sorry, but I just couldn't stand seeing your grandpa choking his chickens in public. At least you guys were able to eat for a week after I chopped their heads off. I got to admit watching your grandpa chase them around in his drawers was pretty funny.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87193 Sep 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I put a list of links up. If you wish to know some of the errors in the Bible, just click each of those links.
I may be an atheist, but you have NEVER been able to answer ANY of the Bible questions I have asked you, over the years. I guess YOU don't know much about the Bible, either, eh?
Don't ask me to repeat those questions. You know what the questions were. And I don't want you to appear any more "like a rock" than you already do.
Of course, you put up links! You cannot tell me those errors yourself because you really do not know, do you? You get your info from the internet instead of the Bible, but whatever you do, you take things out of context to make it fit the way you want it to appear. You can make fun all you want but your 'sorry' day is coming and too bad you don't get it.

CHEERS!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87195 Sep 9, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
SYRIA: THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DEMO-CRACK
~ Lefties are strange people.
They celebrate things like Planned Parenthood (which are in the business of killing children), and they complain about people who care enough about protecting themselves (and children) that they choose to legally carry a firearm. And then these same lefties turn around and act like they wanna protect children.

Liberal Logic: They are against arming guards/teachers in schools to protect children, but they have no problem arming adults in abortion clinics to protect other adults who are killing children.

Now we have this situation in Syria.

OK, so let me get this straight. On 9/11/2013, the Senate will vote on going to war in Syria on the side of the same group of Muslim Terrorists who attacked us on 9/11/01 (Al Qaeda). And the Democrat majority in said Senate say they support joining the Muslim Terrorists, so it is expected to pass.

Makes you wanna run right out and become a lefty, doesnÂ’t it?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/syria-brain-...
This just goes along with Dawg and his latest BS regarding Snowden. It's funny how he thinks Snowden should be tried for breaking the law but that same time thinks illegal immigrants should get citizenship for breaking the law. That's how f'ed up the Liberal mind is. Do I even need to mention the lunatic ramblings his retarded kid posts?

Assad said in an interview this morning that Syria would retaliate. Obama and his "Bush and his two illegal unfunded wars" brain dead followers have us on the brink of WW III. Anyone who knows anything about the history of WWI an WW II can see how everything that is happening parallels what caused those wars, WW I primarily. Just missing the Franz Ferdinand of today.

Fortunately it looks like this will go down to a major defeat in the House and it won't just be Republicans or Tea Party members, there will be a lot of Democrats that vote no. Of course morons like the ones here will try to blame Obamas latest failure in the Tea Party members. But who cares, as long as it is defeated they can whine, cry, and blame whoever they want. They are in the overwhelming minority on this so ain't no one going to care who they blame.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87197 Sep 9, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>I do so love how auto correct annoys you
Why would auto correct bother me? Cause if incest-ers? It's not a real word, I was making a play on words so I used a - to accent it. Sorry if that was to complicated for you. I guess I should have taken the whole Arkansas into consideration and realized that it would fly over your head.
OWNEDsvilles SAD Gay Life

Saint Louis, MO

#87198 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would auto correct bother me? Cause if incest-ers? It's not a real word, I was making a play on words so I used a - to accent it. Sorry if that was to complicated for you. I guess I should have taken the whole Arkansas into consideration and realized that it would fly over your head.
OWNEDsville... It bothers you because he OWNED You...that's why!

Game Point!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87200 Sep 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you put up links! You cannot tell me those errors yourself because you really do not know, do you? You get your info from the internet instead of the Bible, but whatever you do, you take things out of context to make it fit the way you want it to appear. You can make fun all you want but your 'sorry' day is coming and too bad you don't get it.
CHEERS!
This Anti-Christ thing with "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" goes back to the Demonctaric convention when God was taken out of the dialogue. It was so clear watching them on TV. Looking at thse people at the convention. They appeared as Demons worshiping the Anti-Christ. if you do not worship God, What do you worship? Get the message?
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87201 Sep 9, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>What I find so amusing about both dawgs is that for all there wisdome I have not heard ( or read ) anything from either that posses a solution.
If and that is a big if.
They were as intelagent as they think they are.
Then why are they on topix.
Wouldn't there imaculent reasoning be put to better use if they went into politics proposed a solution and see it through verses complaining about how bad others are doing.
I understand they enjoy pissing on one another's shoes.
However I do not understand why they actually think that there opinion will matter beyond this thread.
I am not sure but I don't recall either one saying who they support.
Other than there own point of view.
Neither one can be impartial and neither one can agree.

Yet 3/4 of this post is done by only them.

Anyone else posting is an intrusion on there lovers squabble.
Funny we haven't seen anything "intelagent" out of you either. But at least we are both are "intelagent" enough to know how to spell INTELLIGENT.

Now run along junior. Time for you to catch the bus, the short one, to one of those schools for "special kids".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 31 min neveratfault 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 47 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,355
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 3,854
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Blacks have made their own bed Sat kfc63736 9
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
mountain dew Oct 17 Rich 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis