PWYP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87150 Sep 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You agree that the "volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased." That's enough for me. Argue about semantics, if you wish.
2. I did not use the term "feeble-minded." You did.
3. If you wish to attribute you excessive fear to your over-siZed amygdala, be my guest.
4. Name change? No.
1. Yes, semantics are important, otherwise, why bother.
2. Yes, I used the term "feeble-minded", but you implied it.
3. Sometimes fear is a good thing.
4. Please reconsider the new name, I think it fits. Or at least consider "Crash".

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#87151 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Totally agree.
(But I wished you hadn't scared them off so fast! I was still using them as a fire hydrant!_8-)
No problem! Based on their prior behavior, they'll be back here for more! You have a good one!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87152 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Either it is you that is making both arguments. Of which I believe you are.
Or there is another just like you.
To argue over the crap you or you two come up with.
I have been watching your posts.
And I am confined that both are you.
I am glad you are under medication.
The rest of us will sleep better.
Is this all you do with your life? You have 648 posts in a month and all we have seen is you whining, complaining, and sticking your unneeded drivel in places? Get a hobby man. Or whatever you are.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87153 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Those who break our laws should be tried in a court of law. Don't try to say that I said what I did not say.

Since you have nothing of real importance to say yourself, you have to writhe around, twisting what others have said.
Nobody is twisting anything you have said. We have seem you post several times in the pas how you support immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals.

You're just upset because you have been cornered once again by your own stupidity. You claim lawbreakers should be tried yet you favor citizenship, not a trial, for lawbreakers who broke our immigration laws.

It's not my fault you put your hypocrisy and stupidity out here on display. Don't get your panties in a wad when you get called out on it.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87156 Sep 7, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you support Obamas immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals or you're not. Which is it today Dawg? In the past you have been for it which makes you a hypocrite with no credibility (which makes you... well the same as you were before) or you are now against it....
I have never said anything about immigration. Sorry. That must be the little voices in your head. Where do you get all these ideas from? I think you better seek the help of a good psychiatrist.

(Incidentally, "or (I'm) not" WHAT? ROFL! Take yer meds, boy!)

#87157 Sep 7, 2013
PWYP wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, semantics are important, otherwise, why bother.
2. Yes, I used the term "feeble-minded", but you implied it.
3. Sometimes fear is a good thing.
4. Please reconsider the new name, I think it fits. Or at least consider "Crash".
How about "Sodium Fluoride"? Ah, hahahahahahaha!

#87158 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Nobody is twisting anything you have said. We have seem you post several times in the pas how you support immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals.
You're just upset because you have been cornered once again by your own stupidity. You claim lawbreakers should be tried yet you favor citizenship, not a trial, for lawbreakers who broke our immigration laws.
It's not my fault you put your hypocrisy and stupidity out here on display. Don't get your panties in a wad when you get called out on it.
Post a link.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87159 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>I have never said anything about immigration. Sorry. That must be the little voices in your head. Where do you get all these ideas from? I think you better seek the help of a good psychiatrist.

(Incidentally, "or (I'm) not" WHAT? ROFL! Take yer meds, boy!)
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Answer the question then chickenshit. You're doing exactly what I said you would do...run like a coward. You know you are cornered once again.

You have been OWNED!!!

Next time stay under the porch. When you try to run with the big dogs you always end up with your tail tucked between your legs shaking under the porch hiding.

#87161 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!
Answer the question then chickenshit. You're doing exactly what I said you would do... run like a coward. You know you are cornered once again.
You have been OWNED!!!
Next time stay under the porch. When you try to run with the big dogs you always end up with your tail tucked between your legs shaking under the porch hiding.
Your fantasy world is not reality. Get a clue. See a psychologist. Soon!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87163 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!
Yes, but we despise those politicians who get there at the expense of American Freedon, Prosperity, and Growth. Like Hillary, a good example of what is happening in/to America. She got Opra rich in a very short time and never produced a thing in her life. Another example is Misssouri Senator McCaskill. Her whole family sponges off the government. This worthless Bitch owns several airplanes and on and on. She even financed the primary campaign of a Republican she wanted to run against. There is a lot of money to be made in screwing the American people and this country. And it is done under the title if progressive liberalism. And now this war is a diversion to distract from the pervisoin of the libeals. Anyone notice the new job numbers?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87164 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Post a link.
Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.

#87165 Sep 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... Like Hillary, a good example of what is happening in/to America. She got Opra rich in a very short time ...
Hillary never got Oprah rich. Oprah did it all by herself.

#87166 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.
ROFL! Are you just another one of "OWNEDSville"'s aliases?
Bush LIED and People DIED

Saint Louis, MO

#87167 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Are you just another one of "OWNEDSville"'s aliases?
yes...you just busted her...GAME POINT
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87168 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>Your fantasy world is not reality. Get a clue. See a psychologist. Soon!
What we have here class is the typical Dawg coward response when he has been cornered and caught with hypocrisy and bullshit. This is how Dawg responds when he is afraid to answer a question that he knows will make him look like a fool.

This is typical of people like Dawg, people that are cowards. Dawg doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says nor does he want to get into a debate about it because he knows he will get his ass kicked.

Now watch as he comes out from under the porch, shaking, makes another coward post, then runs away and hides again.

I guess I should be careful, don't want Dawg getting his admitted friends in Al Qaeda to declare a jihad on me. LMAO!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87169 Sep 8, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
John McCain DESTROYED By True American Patriot

~ McCain is a traitor, a Demoncrap pretending to be a conservative. Probably a plant by the liberals.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/john-mccain-...
CLASSIC!!

McCain is finding out that being a RINO is not getting him any new voters.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87170 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.

It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
OWNEDsville Is MESSED UP

Saint Louis, MO

#87171 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.
It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:

DAWG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...whah Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
GOPs Self Destruction

Saint Louis, MO

#87172 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
CLASSIC!!
McCain is finding out that being a RINO is not getting him any new voters.
Classic!!!

Just like Conservatives are finding out that being REPUBLICAN is NOT winning them any elections!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87173 Sep 8, 2013
I see that since Dawg is hiding under the porch, shaking like a coward, he sent in his retard kid to make a fool of himself.

You almost have to feel bad for the St Louis Retard. Having to deal with a dad that is a coward and his own severe mental retardation. It's no wonder his posts are completely nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 53 min grave digger 2,723
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr foster 459
Dumb Dogs That Dont Bark 2 hr ACTS 2 38 1
War Against Christians 2 hr ACTS 2 38 1
James L. Walker 6 hr Lisa 15
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WARRIOR 19,210
song game 15 hr ms_Sweeter 13
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info