“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#87130 Sep 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NO! I do not think I am better than you are. I am also in the greedy warmongering society of which you are a part.
(Do not think that Russia will tolerate the US "shooting at them from afar." That ain't gonna happen.)
I'm confident that I'm better than they are. It's a given! If they were all that great, they'd grow a spinal column and register to post here. They simply can't post registered. They're too scared to do so.

Scared they might be accountable for all of their goofy prior posts. They're just angry, clueless, mangy, scared extremist, poorly-programed CON-bot mutts. So of course you're better than them too, YDD!

Shoo, mutts! LOL
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87131 Sep 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confident that I'm better than they are. It's a given! If they were all that great, they'd grow a spinal column and register to post here. They simply can't post registered. They're too scared to do so.

Scared they might be accountable for all of their goofy prior posts. They're just angry, clueless, mangy, scared extremist, poorly-programed CON-bot mutts. So of course you're better than them too, YDD!

Shoo, mutts! LOL
What the f**k does registering have to do with anything? You're not using your real name. There is nothing in your "registered" profile that makes you any better then anyone else you schmuck. In fact, your registered profile allows you to be a coward and hide your posting location. So that makes you a coward, just like the coward you were replying to. Not to mention a dumbass, but we all know that already about you.

I see why every time you show up here all you do is kiss Dawgs ass. You're as dumb and as big of a coward as he is.

I won't even go into your use of multi profiles ChilliDanFromShitville.

Now go into your normal rinse and repeat meltdown. Try to say something new if your tiny brain can handle it.

Location hidden

#87132 Sep 7, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f**k does registering have to do with anything? You're not using your real name. There is nothing in your "registered" profile that makes you any better then anyone else you schmuck. In fact, your registered profile allows you to be a coward and hide your posting location. So that makes you a coward, just like the coward you were replying to. Not to mention a dumbass, but we all know that already about you.
I see why every time you show up here all you do is kiss Dawgs ass. You're as dumb and as big of a coward as he is.
Now go into your normal rinse and repeat meltdown. Try to say something new if your tiny brain can handle it.
I've told you before, Pinnochio, you're not a "real" boy! Quit the childish game-playing, make-believe like you're a vertebrate, show some character, come back in one of your registered accounts here and I'll discuss with you what registered posting has to do with anything.

I'm better than you and your CON mutt buds because I own every one of my prior posts! Put up or shut up! If you want to continue playing baby games, keep doing that! I'll go back to ignoring your posts and you can play your games with YDD, St Louis, DFS someone else but me.

I don't expect you to reply registered to this. To do so, you'd have to admit you've hidden behind and lied about your multiple deceased, reincarnated and current registered and gray box identities. You'd have to have character to do that. You have none. If not, shoo mutt!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87133 Sep 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I've told you before, Pinnochio, you're not a "real" boy! Quit the childish game-playing, make-believe like you're a vertebrate, show some character, come back in one of your registered accounts here and I'll discuss with you what registered posting has to do with anything.

I'm better than you and your CON mutt buds because I own every one of my prior posts! Put up or shut up! If you want to continue playing baby games, keep doing that! I'll go back to ignoring your posts and you can play your games with YDD, St Louis, DFS someone else but me.

I don't expect you to reply registered to this. To do so, you'd have to admit you've hidden behind and lied about your multiple deceased, reincarnated and current registered and gray box identities. You'd have to have character to do that. You have none. If not, shoo mutt!
Just as I predicted. The same old rinse and repeat meltdown idiocy from our resident assclown ChilliFag.

You certainly are not the sharpest tool in the shed, but you are still a tool.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87135 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You two need a tissue.
Why? Do you use a tissue when you are laughing at someone?

Judging by ChilliFags last post he needs a box of tissues.

He will even use one that you use to stuff your bra with.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87136 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you lie about such stupid things? First of all it was 'Brain Dead Liberals' post you quoted and second of all you edited out half of his post so you in fact did NOT quote him precisely.
So silly to lie about such stupid things.
An you wonder why we all laugh at you and think you're a moron.
Often, I do not repeat all which was said in posts I reference. I use the ellipsis to indicate where portions have been left out. Look up what was said. I did not change what was said, so your "impreciseness" accusation is incorrect.

But keep trying. "We" are laughing at YOU!_8-)

#87137 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah let's not reward Americans who broke the law and informed the American people what this out of control government is doing.
On the flipside though, lets reward illegal immigrants who broke the law with American citizenship.
Your blatant hypocrisy would be funny if it was so pathetic and sad.
When Snowden was entrusted with US classified material, he signed an agreement not to disclose that material. He violated that agreement, and violated US law. He should be tried in a court of law.

#87138 Sep 7, 2013
PWYP wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to correct you on your assumption of liberals having more native intelligence than conservatives. In the article it states that the volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased, not necessarily intelligence per se. How did you come about with that correlation? How do you correlate the ability to tolerate uncertainty with intelligence?
I'm glad to hear that you tolerate the "feeble-minded". Your warm hearted gesture just makes my heart swell with loving kindness.
Interesting article. Your "cognitive leaps", do leave a little bit to be desired though. I guess that's just my over-sized amygdala kinking in (read disgust). Keep the articles coming.
PS. Have you ever thought about changing you name to Dawg "Evil Knievel" Einstein.
1. You agree that the "volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased." That's enough for me. Argue about semantics, if you wish.

2. I did not use the term "feeble-minded." You did.

3. If you wish to attribute you excessive fear to your over-siZed amygdala, be my guest.

4. Name change? No.

#87139 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
According to you they are your friends. That is what you said on Wed Sept 4th in response to NFOBANG post regarding Al Qaeda in Syria. You said "Easy. Old Arab saying: The enemy of your enemy is your friend".
Go ahead, lie deny it or lie and try to spin it.
Gutless coward traitor is all you are.
Let me use language that even YOU might understand: Wars make strange bedfellows. If you need help in understanding that phrase, just let me know, so I can provide assistance.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87140 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Often, I do not repeat all which was said in posts I reference. I use the ellipsis to indicate where portions have been left out. Look up what was said. I did not change what was said, so your "impreciseness" accusation is incorrect.

But keep trying. "We" are laughing at YOU!_8-)
like I said earlier, he funniest part about catching you in your lies is watching you try to bullshit your way out of it. I never said you "changed" what he wrote. I said you edited out half his post...which you did!

Nice try, but once again, as always, you just got OWNED!!!

MATCH POINT!!!

Now on to your next idiotic thing to do.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87141 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>When Snowden was entrusted with US classified material, he signed an agreement not to disclose that material. He violated that agreement, and violated US law. He should be tried in a court of law.
Why? Because he broke a law? Well why do we call them ILLEGAL immigrants? Because they broke the law. So by your logic, law breakers should only be tried when they do something you don't like or agree with but not when you think they will be Democrat voters if you get them citizenship.

Got it! In other words, if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

MATCH POINT!

#87142 Sep 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident that I'm better than they are. It's a given! If they were all that great, they'd grow a spinal column and register to post here. They simply can't post registered. They're too scared to do so.
Shoo, mutts! LOL
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Totally agree.

(But I wished you hadn't scared them off so fast! I was still using them as a fire hydrant!_8-)

#87143 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"OWNEDSVille," you are meshugganah, which is Yiddish for mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Yep. "meshugganah" pretty well sums up your behavior on Topix.

#87144 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
like I said earlier, he funniest part about catching you in your lies is watching you try to bullshit your way out of it. I never said you "changed" what he wrote. I said you edited out half his post...which you did!
Nice try, but once again, as always, you just got OWNED!!!
MATCH POINT!!!
Now on to your next idiotic thing to do.
You cannot even remember what you said! Here's your statement:

" ... you edited out half of his post so you in fact did NOT quote him precisely.... "

This time, YOU conveniently left out the "I never said you 'changed' what he wrote." You did.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87145 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>"OWNEDSVille, " you are meshugganah, which is Yiddish for mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Yep. "meshugganah" pretty well sums up your behavior on Topix.
Awwwww did I upset ChilliFags boyfriend? Don't cry Dawg. Just have ChilliFag put on his big girl panties and then you will both be happy.

#87147 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Why? Because he broke a law? Well why do we call them ILLEGAL immigrants? Because they broke the law. So by your logic, law breakers should only be tried when they do something you don't like or agree with but not when you think they will be Democrat voters if you get them citizenship.
Got it! In other words, if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.
MATCH POINT!
Those who break our laws should be tried in a court of law. Don't try to say that I said what I did not say.

Since you have nothing of real importance to say yourself, you have to writhe around, twisting what others have said.

Location hidden

#87148 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You two need a tissue.
Tissue? He might! I'm good! The little gray box mutt's dirty little secret is that he makes believe he hasn't previously posted and doesn't now post registered. It's a childish game he plays here.

I get it, he also regularly gets smacked around by about everyone on another Topix Forum. Here, you appear to be his new "bestie" here! Aren't you lucky!*grin* Congratulations! Hand him this tissue!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87149 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Those who break our laws should be tried in a court of law. Don't try to say that I said what I did not say.

Since you have nothing of real importance to say yourself, you have to writhe around, twisting what others have said.
Either you support Obamas immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals or you're not. Which is it today Dawg? In the past you have been for it which makes you a hypocrite with no credibility (which makes you...well the same as you were before) or you are now against it.

Come on Dawg, time to man up and not run away, it's a very simple question that even a simpleton like you can answer....are you for or against the Obama immigration reform...for or against, that is all you need to say.

My money says you will show that Yellow Streak that runs down your back as you rub like hell yet again from another challenge. Go right ahead. It will prove two things, one that you are a hypocrite that supports Obamas plan and two, that I OWN YOU!!

Time to man up Mutt!!!
PWYP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87150 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
1. You agree that the "volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased." That's enough for me. Argue about semantics, if you wish.
2. I did not use the term "feeble-minded." You did.
3. If you wish to attribute you excessive fear to your over-siZed amygdala, be my guest.
4. Name change? No.
1. Yes, semantics are important, otherwise, why bother.
2. Yes, I used the term "feeble-minded", but you implied it.
3. Sometimes fear is a good thing.
4. Please reconsider the new name, I think it fits. Or at least consider "Crash".

Location hidden

#87151 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Totally agree.
(But I wished you hadn't scared them off so fast! I was still using them as a fire hydrant!_8-)
No problem! Based on their prior behavior, they'll be back here for more! You have a good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,559
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr xxxrayted 5,426
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 434
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 5 hr Mary 4
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 13 hr UpsideDown 10
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 19 hr squeezers 29
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web