DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87159 Sep 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said anything about immigration. Sorry. That must be the little voices in your head. Where do you get all these ideas from? I think you better seek the help of a good psychiatrist.

(Incidentally, "or (I'm) not" WHAT? ROFL! Take yer meds, boy!)
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Answer the question then chickenshit. You're doing exactly what I said you would do...run like a coward. You know you are cornered once again.

You have been OWNED!!!

Next time stay under the porch. When you try to run with the big dogs you always end up with your tail tucked between your legs shaking under the porch hiding.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87161 Sep 8, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!
Answer the question then chickenshit. You're doing exactly what I said you would do... run like a coward. You know you are cornered once again.
You have been OWNED!!!
Next time stay under the porch. When you try to run with the big dogs you always end up with your tail tucked between your legs shaking under the porch hiding.
Your fantasy world is not reality. Get a clue. See a psychologist. Soon!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87163 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!
Yes, but we despise those politicians who get there at the expense of American Freedon, Prosperity, and Growth. Like Hillary, a good example of what is happening in/to America. She got Opra rich in a very short time and never produced a thing in her life. Another example is Misssouri Senator McCaskill. Her whole family sponges off the government. This worthless Bitch owns several airplanes and on and on. She even financed the primary campaign of a Republican she wanted to run against. There is a lot of money to be made in screwing the American people and this country. And it is done under the title if progressive liberalism. And now this war is a diversion to distract from the pervisoin of the libeals. Anyone notice the new job numbers?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87164 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Post a link.
Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.

#87165 Sep 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... Like Hillary, a good example of what is happening in/to America. She got Opra rich in a very short time ...
Hillary never got Oprah rich. Oprah did it all by herself.

#87166 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.
ROFL! Are you just another one of "OWNEDSville"'s aliases?
Bush LIED and People DIED

Saint Louis, MO

#87167 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Are you just another one of "OWNEDSville"'s aliases?
yes...you just busted her...GAME POINT
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87168 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>Your fantasy world is not reality. Get a clue. See a psychologist. Soon!
What we have here class is the typical Dawg coward response when he has been cornered and caught with hypocrisy and bullshit. This is how Dawg responds when he is afraid to answer a question that he knows will make him look like a fool.

This is typical of people like Dawg, people that are cowards. Dawg doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says nor does he want to get into a debate about it because he knows he will get his ass kicked.

Now watch as he comes out from under the porch, shaking, makes another coward post, then runs away and hides again.

I guess I should be careful, don't want Dawg getting his admitted friends in Al Qaeda to declare a jihad on me. LMAO!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87169 Sep 8, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
John McCain DESTROYED By True American Patriot

~ McCain is a traitor, a Demoncrap pretending to be a conservative. Probably a plant by the liberals.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/john-mccain-...
CLASSIC!!

McCain is finding out that being a RINO is not getting him any new voters.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87170 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.

It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
OWNEDsville Is MESSED UP

Saint Louis, MO

#87171 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.
It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:

DAWG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...whah Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
GOPs Self Destruction

Saint Louis, MO

#87172 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
CLASSIC!!
Classic!!!

Just like Conservatives are finding out that being REPUBLICAN is NOT winning them any elections!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87173 Sep 8, 2013
I see that since Dawg is hiding under the porch, shaking like a coward, he sent in his retard kid to make a fool of himself.

You almost have to feel bad for the St Louis Retard. Having to deal with a dad that is a coward and his own severe mental retardation. It's no wonder his posts are completely nuts.

#87174 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
What we have here class is the typical Dawg coward response when he has been cornered and caught with hypocrisy and bullshit. This is how Dawg responds when he is afraid to answer a question that he knows will make him look like a fool.
This is typical of people like Dawg, people that are cowards. Dawg doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says nor does he want to get into a debate about it because he knows he will get his ass kicked.
Now watch as he comes out from under the porch, shaking, makes another coward post, then runs away and hides again.
I guess I should be careful, don't want Dawg getting his admitted friends in Al Qaeda to declare a jihad on me. LMAO!!
DAWG! Dawg Dawg Dawg Dawg

Just keep spelling my name right, "OWNEDSville"! I OWN YOU!

#87175 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
CLASSIC!!
The so-called "True American Patriot" was disorganized and didn't make much of a speech. Even most of the crown was embarrassed at the guy's cluelessness. McCain kept his cool and made the guy look exactly like what he was: a clueless heckler.
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#87176 Sep 8, 2013
I see that since Dawg is hiding under the porch, shaking like a coward, he sent in his retard kid to make a fool of himself.
You almost have to feel bad for the St Louis Retard. Having to deal with a dad that is a coward and his own severe mental retardation. It's no wonder his posts are completely nuts.
You always talking about DAWGs Kid...I wonder, is that because in your sick and unatural love for DAWG, that's what you want to give him? Hmmm? You wish you could have his Love Child?
Listen OWNEDsville no matter how hard you might try...a butt-baby does not live!
Besides, unlike you "OWNEDsville the Topix Fairy" ...DAWG IS NOT GAY!!!!
OWNEDsville I suggest you just stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll, and wait for the men in white shirts, to take you back to your padded cell, in the Farmington State Hospital, where you can have some of that delicious jello, you are always babbl'n about.
DAN-cing you might be the Topix Fairy...
but Fairy-tails do not come true...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU

#87177 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you ask a question? I forget. I would ask you to repeat it, but I frankly don't care what it was. Just keep on blathering. That's all you want to do, anyway. Rinse and repeat -- ad infinitum. <.yawn!.>

#87179 Sep 8, 2013
OWNEDsville Is MESSED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:
DAWG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH ... Why can't you LOVE ME Back ... whah Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" DOES appear to have quite a fixation on me! He even embraces my name within his name.

#87180 Sep 8, 2013
GOPs Self Destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic!!!
Just like Conservatives are finding out that being REPUBLICAN is NOT winning them any elections!
With those small anterior cingulate cortices, they cannot even learn THAT!

#87181 Sep 8, 2013
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>
You always talking about DAWGs Kid...I wonder, is that because in your sick and unatural love for DAWG, that's what you want to give him? Hmmm? You wish you could have his Love Child?
Listen OWNEDsville no matter how hard you might try...a butt-baby does not live!
Besides, unlike you "OWNEDsville the Topix Fairy" ...DAWG IS NOT GAY!!!!
OWNEDsville I suggest you just stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll, and wait for the men in white shirts, to take you back to your padded cell, in the Farmington State Hospital, where you can have some of that delicious jello, you are always babbl'n about.
DAN-cing you might be the Topix Fairy...
but Fairy-tails do not come true...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Truer words were never spoken!

"stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll" !!!

Ah, hahahahahahaha! That image is PRICELESS! Sort of reminds me of "Delta Dawn"!

The only bad thing about OWNING the "OWNEDSville" is that I much prefer to own things of value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... 8 hr Real_Deal 5
Our Cities are Powder Kegs 10 hr Grandpa Joe 1
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) Sun Guest 242
Sickle cell anemia Sun GUEST 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Apr 25 nobody 72
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Apr 25 Silent Echo 6,349
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]