Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,074)

Showing posts 81,461 - 81,480 of95,009
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> He draws a red line...He says he does not need Congress to attack Syria... He says a lot of things because that is what he is, ALL TALK. Commander & Chief hahahahahahahahahahahahah. He commands nothing and is chief of only Liberal fools like you.... The history of the Obama Presidency will make us forget about Carter....
You never played poker, did you? Or practice diplomacy? Do you actually think that President Obama is going to do all the things he mentions? Of course not. He only does that to "encourage" people like Assad to yield to our wishes.

Get a clue.

If "ALL TALK" gets America what we desire, more power to "ALL TALK." You "shoot-from-the-hip" Neo-CONs would have already invaded Syria, with "boots on the ground." Like Bush43 did in Iraq.
Rexella Van Impe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool, and to argue with you only makes me a fool too. You can't talk to a rock because they don't understand anything.
CHEERS!
Sorry Norton but your the FOOL...and a completely deluded one (as in someone stole your Qauludes)...LOL

We don't try to talk to you...We just mock you...because you deserve to be ridiculed for your STUPIDITY...

Norton keep sending me and Jack your money...God Loves You!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
We own assault weapons to defend our way of life from all terrorist foreign and domestic.
And I don't see any foreign terrorist threatening it.
Wish I could say the same about domestic.
It's called balance of arms.
Huh? You are unaware of any "foreign terrorists"? What do you think "Al Quaeda" is? The Boy Scouts?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dawg, since you are so smart how about sharing those well-documented errors? I am sure that you, being an atheist, know more about the Bible than anybody.:)...
I put a list of links up. If you wish to know some of the errors in the Bible, just click each of those links.

I may be an atheist, but you have NEVER been able to answer ANY of the Bible questions I have asked you, over the years. I guess YOU don't know much about the Bible, either, eh?

Don't ask me to repeat those questions. You know what the questions were. And I don't want you to appear any more "like a rock" than you already do.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!
Yes, Obama Bitch, but not at the expense of your country's freedom. prosperity and growth.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repeat them for me
And links
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia was never a threat to us. We just butted in. We love war.
If we go back on there land they will win. But no. We won't go there. Soon we will be shooting at them from afar. Like cowards.
Every attack on the US is retaliation on our transgressions against people that had no issue with us. Our greedy war mongering society is the cause.
So try another label. You seem to like doing that as if you actually think you are better than the rest. If that was true then why are you here.
Oh, NO! I do not think I am better than you are. I am also in the greedy warmongering society of which you are a part.

(Do not think that Russia will tolerate the US "shooting at them from afar." That ain't gonna happen.)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No "twisting" necessary. I quoted precisely what you said. I cannot help it if your are not particularly able to express your meaning correctly. At least, you are consistent.
Why do you lie about such stupid things? First of all it was 'Brain Dead Liberals' post you quoted and second of all you edited out half of his post so you in fact did NOT quote him precisely.

So silly to lie about such stupid things.

An you wonder why we all laugh at you and think you're a moron.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Huh? Reward Americans who break the law? Americans who have to flee to Russia? I thought you conservatives hated Russia? Are you "kissing up" to Putin now?

(What kind of a "sweet" did the Russians build Snowden? Bon-bons? M&Ms?)
Yeah let's not reward Americans who broke the law and informed the American people what this out of control government is doing.

On the flipside though, lets reward illegal immigrants who broke the law with American citizenship.

Your blatant hypocrisy would be funny if it was so pathetic and sad.
PWYP

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stating the truth is not "name-calling." Scientific studies show that conservatives have smaller anterior cingulate cortexes than liberals. That means we have more native intelligence than you conservatives.
But you have larger amygdalas than we do. The amygdala is the "seat of fear" in the human brain, which accounts for conservatives always fearing new things -- like progress, for example.
But don't worry. We liberals are tolerant, and know that your problems are genetic, and know that you cannot help yourselves.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/07/brain-s...
I have to correct you on your assumption of liberals having more native intelligence than conservatives. In the article it states that the volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased, not necessarily intelligence per se. How did you come about with that correlation? How do you correlate the ability to tolerate uncertainty with intelligence?

I'm glad to hear that you tolerate the "feeble-minded". Your warm hearted gesture just makes my heart swell with loving kindness.

Interesting article. Your "cognitive leaps", do leave a little bit to be desired though. I guess that's just my over-sized amygdala kinking in (read disgust). Keep the articles coming.

PS. Have you ever thought about changing you name to Dawg "Evil Knievel" Einstein.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What do you think "Al Quaeda" is?
According to you they are your friends. That is what you said on Wed Sept 4th in response to NFOBANG post regarding Al Qaeda in Syria. You said "Easy. Old Arab saying: The enemy of your enemy is your friend".

Go ahead, lie deny it or lie and try to spin it.

Gutless coward traitor is all you are.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, NO! I do not think I am better than you are. I am also in the greedy warmongering society of which you are a part.
(Do not think that Russia will tolerate the US "shooting at them from afar." That ain't gonna happen.)
I'm confident that I'm better than they are. It's a given! If they were all that great, they'd grow a spinal column and register to post here. They simply can't post registered. They're too scared to do so.

Scared they might be accountable for all of their goofy prior posts. They're just angry, clueless, mangy, scared extremist, poorly-programed CON-bot mutts. So of course you're better than them too, YDD!

Shoo, mutts! LOL
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confident that I'm better than they are. It's a given! If they were all that great, they'd grow a spinal column and register to post here. They simply can't post registered. They're too scared to do so.

Scared they might be accountable for all of their goofy prior posts. They're just angry, clueless, mangy, scared extremist, poorly-programed CON-bot mutts. So of course you're better than them too, YDD!

Shoo, mutts! LOL
What the f**k does registering have to do with anything? You're not using your real name. There is nothing in your "registered" profile that makes you any better then anyone else you schmuck. In fact, your registered profile allows you to be a coward and hide your posting location. So that makes you a coward, just like the coward you were replying to. Not to mention a dumbass, but we all know that already about you.

I see why every time you show up here all you do is kiss Dawgs ass. You're as dumb and as big of a coward as he is.

I won't even go into your use of multi profiles ChilliDanFromShitville.

Now go into your normal rinse and repeat meltdown. Try to say something new if your tiny brain can handle it.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f**k does registering have to do with anything? You're not using your real name. There is nothing in your "registered" profile that makes you any better then anyone else you schmuck. In fact, your registered profile allows you to be a coward and hide your posting location. So that makes you a coward, just like the coward you were replying to. Not to mention a dumbass, but we all know that already about you.
I see why every time you show up here all you do is kiss Dawgs ass. You're as dumb and as big of a coward as he is.
I won't even go into your use of multi profiles ChilliDanFromShitville.
Now go into your normal rinse and repeat meltdown. Try to say something new if your tiny brain can handle it.
I've told you before, Pinnochio, you're not a "real" boy! Quit the childish game-playing, make-believe like you're a vertebrate, show some character, come back in one of your registered accounts here and I'll discuss with you what registered posting has to do with anything.

I'm better than you and your CON mutt buds because I own every one of my prior posts! Put up or shut up! If you want to continue playing baby games, keep doing that! I'll go back to ignoring your posts and you can play your games with YDD, St Louis, DFS someone else but me.

I don't expect you to reply registered to this. To do so, you'd have to admit you've hidden behind and lied about your multiple deceased, reincarnated and current registered and gray box identities. You'd have to have character to do that. You have none. If not, shoo mutt!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I've told you before, Pinnochio, you're not a "real" boy! Quit the childish game-playing, make-believe like you're a vertebrate, show some character, come back in one of your registered accounts here and I'll discuss with you what registered posting has to do with anything.

I'm better than you and your CON mutt buds because I own every one of my prior posts! Put up or shut up! If you want to continue playing baby games, keep doing that! I'll go back to ignoring your posts and you can play your games with YDD, St Louis, DFS someone else but me.

I don't expect you to reply registered to this. To do so, you'd have to admit you've hidden behind and lied about your multiple deceased, reincarnated and current registered and gray box identities. You'd have to have character to do that. You have none. If not, shoo mutt!
Just as I predicted. The same old rinse and repeat meltdown idiocy from our resident assclown ChilliFag.

You certainly are not the sharpest tool in the shed, but you are still a tool.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You two need a tissue.
Why? Do you use a tissue when you are laughing at someone?

Judging by ChilliFags last post he needs a box of tissues.

He will even use one that you use to stuff your bra with.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Why do you lie about such stupid things? First of all it was 'Brain Dead Liberals' post you quoted and second of all you edited out half of his post so you in fact did NOT quote him precisely.
So silly to lie about such stupid things.
An you wonder why we all laugh at you and think you're a moron.
Often, I do not repeat all which was said in posts I reference. I use the ellipsis to indicate where portions have been left out. Look up what was said. I did not change what was said, so your "impreciseness" accusation is incorrect.

But keep trying. "We" are laughing at YOU!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah let's not reward Americans who broke the law and informed the American people what this out of control government is doing.
On the flipside though, lets reward illegal immigrants who broke the law with American citizenship.
Your blatant hypocrisy would be funny if it was so pathetic and sad.
When Snowden was entrusted with US classified material, he signed an agreement not to disclose that material. He violated that agreement, and violated US law. He should be tried in a court of law.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

PWYP wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to correct you on your assumption of liberals having more native intelligence than conservatives. In the article it states that the volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased, not necessarily intelligence per se. How did you come about with that correlation? How do you correlate the ability to tolerate uncertainty with intelligence?
I'm glad to hear that you tolerate the "feeble-minded". Your warm hearted gesture just makes my heart swell with loving kindness.
Interesting article. Your "cognitive leaps", do leave a little bit to be desired though. I guess that's just my over-sized amygdala kinking in (read disgust). Keep the articles coming.
PS. Have you ever thought about changing you name to Dawg "Evil Knievel" Einstein.
1. You agree that the "volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased." That's enough for me. Argue about semantics, if you wish.

2. I did not use the term "feeble-minded." You did.

3. If you wish to attribute you excessive fear to your over-siZed amygdala, be my guest.

4. Name change? No.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
According to you they are your friends. That is what you said on Wed Sept 4th in response to NFOBANG post regarding Al Qaeda in Syria. You said "Easy. Old Arab saying: The enemy of your enemy is your friend".
Go ahead, lie deny it or lie and try to spin it.
Gutless coward traitor is all you are.
Let me use language that even YOU might understand: Wars make strange bedfellows. If you need help in understanding that phrase, just let me know, so I can provide assistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,461 - 81,480 of95,009
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 13 hr Focus on the Sexy 8
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 18 hr layback 6,894
St. Louis Blue Crew Tryouts Thu Heather 1
James L. Walker Thu Angela Vines 3
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Wed up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo Wed up high 7
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••