1. Yes, semantics are important, otherwise, why bother.<quoted text>
1. You agree that the "volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased." That's enough for me. Argue about semantics, if you wish.
2. I did not use the term "feeble-minded." You did.
3. If you wish to attribute you excessive fear to your over-siZed amygdala, be my guest.
4. Name change? No.
2. Yes, I used the term "feeble-minded", but you implied it.
3. Sometimes fear is a good thing.
4. Please reconsider the new name, I think it fits. Or at least consider "Crash".