Cameron, MO

#87104 Sep 7, 2013
A lot of reading
PWYP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87105 Sep 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You should attempt to forgive people like "Neo-CON-man." He can't help it. It is genetic. Small anterior cingulate cortices.
Ad hominem... What's next, outright name calling? Thought you were better than this. You really should practice what you preach. Hypocrisy is about to rear it's ugly head.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#87106 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course President Obama said that. But NOW, the "chicken-hawks" in Congress are afraid to cross that "red line" because they fear what their constituents will do to them in 2014 and 2016.
He draws a red line...He says he does not need Congress to attack Syria...He says a lot of things because that is what he is, ALL TALK. Commander & Chief hahahahahahahahahahahahah. He commands nothing and is chief of only Liberal fools like you.... The history of the Obama Presidency will make us forget about Carter....
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87108 Sep 7, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I have predicted you have NOT Been Raptured...Norton you will NEVER be Raptured!
Norton the Bible IS true...unless as you have done, go interpret it WRONG... which is then FALSE PROPHECY...like your RAPTURE!!!!
It is anything but smart to base our nations foriegn poolicy on a FALSE INTERPRETATION...
Norton you are the best example on Topix, so to prove the wisdom of of founding fathers, in sperating Church from the state...
Norotn all you'll do is casue blood to flow..and then claim your doing all this eveil in God's name!
Norton You are nothing but a mislead TROLL of Satan...
"you know not what you do"
You are a fool, and to argue with you only makes me a fool too. You can't talk to a rock because they don't understand anything.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87109 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That is obviously a false statement. There is truth in the Bible, but the errancy of the Bible is well-documented.
Your insistence upon an "either / or" or a "true / false" is evidence of your inability to think in nuanced terms.
If you insist upon your logic, and since there are many well-documented errors in the Bible, therefore you are forced to believe that "NONE of it is true."
Well, Dawg, since you are so smart how about sharing those well-documented errors? I am sure that you, being an atheist, know more about the Bible than anybody.:)

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87110 Sep 7, 2013
Clinton-Obama Agenda wrote:
OK all you dumb-asses, this war is a diversion of the real pervision of what is really going on around you. Anyone notice the national job figures today? Guess not, that's the idea. The Clinton/Obama agenda; destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists like Hillary who is now Oprah rich. There is a war alright and it is here, Americans loose more ground each day.
More mantra chanting. But, out of curiosity, what nationality are you?

" ... Americans loose more ground each day ... "

You don't sound much like an American.

(Hillary is "Oprah rich"? HUH? Oprah is a BILLIONAIRE!)

http://www.forbes.com/profile/oprah-winfrey/

#87111 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Progressivness is the Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists in the process, like Hillary who has now in a short time became Oprah rich. See the job figures today? It is getting worse for Americans and the Elitists are profiting on our pain. Now is a time for a "Regressive Party".
Yes, liberals are progressive.

We have had a "Regressive Party" for many years now, especially since the Neo-CONs hijacked the "Grand Old Party." It is called the "Republican Party."

#87112 Sep 7, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have read it real slowly but you damn sure FAILED at trying to twist the meaning of it. You prove once again that you are a moron. Congrats!
No "twisting" necessary. I quoted precisely what you said. I cannot help it if your are not particularly able to express your meaning correctly. At least, you are consistent.

#87113 Sep 7, 2013
Hillary is a proud and rich progressive.
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!

#87114 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text> ... Reward guys like that one living in the Moscow airport. They built him a sweet in there....
Huh? Reward Americans who break the law? Americans who have to flee to Russia? I thought you conservatives hated Russia? Are you "kissing up" to Putin now?

(What kind of a "sweet" did the Russians build Snowden? Bon-bons? M&Ms?)

#87115 Sep 7, 2013
PWYP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem... What's next, outright name calling? Thought you were better than this. You really should practice what you preach. Hypocrisy is about to rear it's ugly head.
Stating the truth is not "name-calling." Scientific studies show that conservatives have smaller anterior cingulate cortexes than liberals. That means we have more native intelligence than you conservatives.

But you have larger amygdalas than we do. The amygdala is the "seat of fear" in the human brain, which accounts for conservatives always fearing new things -- like progress, for example.

But don't worry. We liberals are tolerant, and know that your problems are genetic, and know that you cannot help yourselves.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/07/brain-s...

#87116 Sep 7, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> He draws a red line...He says he does not need Congress to attack Syria... He says a lot of things because that is what he is, ALL TALK. Commander & Chief hahahahahahahahahahahahah. He commands nothing and is chief of only Liberal fools like you.... The history of the Obama Presidency will make us forget about Carter....
You never played poker, did you? Or practice diplomacy? Do you actually think that President Obama is going to do all the things he mentions? Of course not. He only does that to "encourage" people like Assad to yield to our wishes.

Get a clue.

If "ALL TALK" gets America what we desire, more power to "ALL TALK." You "shoot-from-the-hip" Neo-CONs would have already invaded Syria, with "boots on the ground." Like Bush43 did in Iraq.
Rexella Van Impe

Saint Louis, MO

#87117 Sep 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool, and to argue with you only makes me a fool too. You can't talk to a rock because they don't understand anything.
CHEERS!
Sorry Norton but your the FOOL...and a completely deluded one (as in someone stole your Qauludes)...LOL

We don't try to talk to you...We just mock you...because you deserve to be ridiculed for your STUPIDITY...

Norton keep sending me and Jack your money...God Loves You!

#87118 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
We own assault weapons to defend our way of life from all terrorist foreign and domestic.
And I don't see any foreign terrorist threatening it.
Wish I could say the same about domestic.
It's called balance of arms.
Huh? You are unaware of any "foreign terrorists"? What do you think "Al Quaeda" is? The Boy Scouts?

#87119 Sep 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dawg, since you are so smart how about sharing those well-documented errors? I am sure that you, being an atheist, know more about the Bible than anybody.:)...
I put a list of links up. If you wish to know some of the errors in the Bible, just click each of those links.

I may be an atheist, but you have NEVER been able to answer ANY of the Bible questions I have asked you, over the years. I guess YOU don't know much about the Bible, either, eh?

Don't ask me to repeat those questions. You know what the questions were. And I don't want you to appear any more "like a rock" than you already do.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87122 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!
Yes, Obama Bitch, but not at the expense of your country's freedom. prosperity and growth.

#87123 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repeat them for me
And links
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

#87125 Sep 7, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia was never a threat to us. We just butted in. We love war.
If we go back on there land they will win. But no. We won't go there. Soon we will be shooting at them from afar. Like cowards.
Every attack on the US is retaliation on our transgressions against people that had no issue with us. Our greedy war mongering society is the cause.
So try another label. You seem to like doing that as if you actually think you are better than the rest. If that was true then why are you here.
Oh, NO! I do not think I am better than you are. I am also in the greedy warmongering society of which you are a part.

(Do not think that Russia will tolerate the US "shooting at them from afar." That ain't gonna happen.)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87126 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>No "twisting" necessary. I quoted precisely what you said. I cannot help it if your are not particularly able to express your meaning correctly. At least, you are consistent.
Why do you lie about such stupid things? First of all it was 'Brain Dead Liberals' post you quoted and second of all you edited out half of his post so you in fact did NOT quote him precisely.

So silly to lie about such stupid things.

An you wonder why we all laugh at you and think you're a moron.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87127 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Huh? Reward Americans who break the law? Americans who have to flee to Russia? I thought you conservatives hated Russia? Are you "kissing up" to Putin now?

(What kind of a "sweet" did the Russians build Snowden? Bon-bons? M&Ms?)
Yeah let's not reward Americans who broke the law and informed the American people what this out of control government is doing.

On the flipside though, lets reward illegal immigrants who broke the law with American citizenship.

Your blatant hypocrisy would be funny if it was so pathetic and sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Joe 3,889
Wilson Cleared. whoo hooo 5 hr real talk 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 6 hr no fatties 4 me 599
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr no fatties 4 me 377
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 17 hr cancer suxs 38
Blacks have made their own bed Mon Chrobry 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]