You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
Looks like Yellow Mutt has sent his retarded kid in to dumb down the forum so Dawg can post his usual idiocy and not look like the stupidest person on the forum.
Do share more with us about how Rush told you that we should invade Syria!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat. I seriously Question you're State of Mind. I've noticed when you run out of steam you revert back to trash talk.

You should take a back seat and let those in the know assist you with educational value for that Strawman and hopefully gain some " Wisdom "

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are one, "Owensville"! Thanks for confirming that for us! Look at you, posting here and not promptly getting your head handed to you nearly as badly as you do on the Evo threads. Sure, YDD smacks you around here, but he's benevolent to you here, compared to those Evolution Forum guys! LOL
I'll occasionally read one of your clueless, funny, lame posts there and the replies you get from the scientist posters (i. e. DFS). They make you look like the intellectually-incurious, illiterate dullard dolt there that you are, don't they? You are a certifiable glutton for punishment, aren't you?
Psst, dufus! When I don't post here, I'm busy in the R W! You should try it sometime!:)
Gee, I thought I was "smacking" "OWNEDSville" around rather severely!

Are you telling me that he goes to the "Evolution Forum" to get "smacked around" even more than I do to him? If so, I better stop feeling sorry for him all the time. I had begun to suspect that he is masochistic.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

DANcing in OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn ... DANcing is just spreading RepubliCON misinformation
Republicans implore Obama: Get off the sidelines on Syria issue;
Congressional Republicans on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long” amid increasing evidence that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on civilians.
They called for action as President Obama weighs evidence of a toxic attack in suburban Damascus.
Thank God there is a Preuden Reserved Intelligent Democrat in the White House... if we do attack at least it will be the right country
Hear! Hear!

Everybody knows that the Republicans LOVE war -- it is GOOD for business!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

DANcing in OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same slogan the American Voters said to McCain-Palin and Romney-Ryan...
Hillary 2016
GAME POINT
ROFL! "Politix" was asking last week if Sarah Palin should run again!

Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Maybe she would select John McCain as her "running mate." (She owes him one.)
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>We only have to read your continuous inane posts to figure out that the only thing "weak" here is your mind.

The US is not "weak." Stop listening to the "fear-mongers" like Rush and Glenn Beck.
And listen to who, clueless morons like you? LMAO!!!

You are a bury your head in the sand, spineless, left wing extremist. You and your kind is why the world views America as weak. You are precisely what is wrong with this country. You are so full of crap your moniker should be Yellow Dawg Sewer.

You know nothing about anything that is going on. All you are capable of is being a left wing douchebag that can't handle the fact that you are outsmarted, outwitted, and outclassed by everyone on here that sees you for what you are...a bitter, America hating, commie loving, traitor.

Scum!!!

If I met you in person I would spit in your face.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
So you admit you now support Al Qaeda? Figures. You and your Daddy Dawg are nothing but coward traitors.
By the way, who gives a shit what the RINOS are saying, I'm not a Republican. I am a Libertarian. I hate the Republicans almost as much as I hate the Democrats. So do your Republican whining to someone who gives a shit.
Better yet, just shut up for once and quit being such a damn retard.
Supporting "Al Quaeda"? Why don't you try to get a clue?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
To confusing for you retard? Here let me dumb it down to your level...
Britain tell Obama no
Obama has no friends.
Obama on his own
Obama bad, Syria bad, British Parliament good
Obama is a joke
There is that better retard? If you still can't understand it go find a nurse to draw you a picture.
The last time that Prime Minister Tony Blair agreed with a US president -- George W. Bush --- it got him (and his Labour Party) thrown the hell out of office.

You can be sure that the Brits will be a bit more circumspect this time around.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Supporting "Al Quaeda"? Why don't you try to get a clue?
Why don't you? Reading your latest drops of Dawg feces I can tell you don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on in Syria. All you can do is act like your normal jackass self in yet another failing attempt to embarrass, insult, or ridicule those who YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

" Yello Dawg Democrat " You just don't get. What little time I've been here it's apparent the only news you tune into arrives from MSM that is paid to feed folks like you what they want you to know.

The Bankers has hy jacked this country. It's the bankers that wants to war. It's the bankers that wants all your money with no regards to human life.

You are nothing more than a trade able commodity.

You've not even touched the surface of what is really going on.

Maybe you should spend time over at www.rand.org and read up on all the directives they write up for the DOD.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

NFOBANG wrote:
Yellow Dawg Democrat. I seriously Question you're State of Mind. I've noticed when you run out of steam you revert back to trash talk.
You should take a back seat and let those in the know assist you with educational value for that Strawman and hopefully gain some " Wisdom "
Trash talk? I think you must be confusing me with "OWNEDSville."

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

NFOBANG wrote:

That is all he does. He has the same bag of rinse and repeat insults he turns to when he knows he is outmatched. Reading his posts it is obvious he doesn't have the first damn clue about what is going on with Syria.

Then again he doesn't seem to have a clue about much of anything.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

NFOBANG wrote:
" Yello Dawg Democrat " You just don't get. What little time I've been here it's apparent the only news you tune into arrives from MSM that is paid to feed folks like you what they want you to know.

The Bankers has hy jacked this country. It's the bankers that wants to war. It's the bankers that wants all your money with no regards to human life.

You are nothing more than a trade able commodity.

You've not even touched the surface of what is really going on.

Maybe you should spend time over at www.rand.org and read up on all the directives they write up for the DOD.
You will have to forgive Dawg. He is obviously very upset and flustered that I am once again smacking him around. Hell, he is so desperate to get back he changed his profile to attack me. I think it is awesome! Every post he makes he reminds us all of how scared he is to take me on.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
And listen to who, clueless morons like you? LMAO!!!
You are a bury your head in the sand, spineless, left wing extremist. You and your kind is why the world views America as weak. You are precisely what is wrong with this country. You are so full of crap your moniker should be Yellow Dawg Sewer.
You know nothing about anything that is going on. All you are capable of is being a left wing douchebag that can't handle the fact that you are outsmarted, outwitted, and outclassed by everyone on here that sees you for what you are... a bitter, America hating, commie loving, traitor.
Scum!!!
If I met you in person I would spit in your face.
You better be careful, else "NFOBANG" might accuse you of "trash talk"!_8-)

(Now just take your meds, settle down, and stop drooling all over yourself.)

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>You better be careful, else "NFOBANG" might accuse you of "trash talk"!_8-)

YAWN!!!

Same Dawg feces, just a different day.

Pathetic!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>You better be careful, else "NFOBANG" might accuse you of "trash talk"!_8-)

I know I trash talk. It's the only way to talk to trash like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

" Yellow DawG " I have a Task and Challenge for you to see if you have what it takes!

Then again you may be to " Yellow " to take on the Task and you many not be able to meet the Challenge with the " Authority " it will require to get the point across.

Should you except this.

It will require a new thread on a serious topic that applies to everyone that resides within the city limits.
Michelle Malkins MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

NFOBANG wrote:
???? NFOBANG????(you must be a filipino woman)???

Hmmmmmmmmmm ...funny you seem to talk trash right from the start...what does that say about you state of mind?

As for that back seat...I bet that's where you were concieved..LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Why don't you? Reading your latest drops of Dawg feces I can tell you don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on in Syria. All you can do is act like your normal jackass self in yet another failing attempt to embarrass, insult, or ridicule those who YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH.
Of course I don't have a clue what is doing on in Syria.

As yourself. If you "know what is going on in Syria," do tell us -- as a certainty -- did the Syrian government use chemical weapons?

If you investigate the news reports, you will find that, similar to Iraq, nobody knows for sure. The official inspection team is scheduled to present its findings Saturday, although there is some pressure to allow the team to take more time if necessary.
OWNEDsvilles MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know I trash talk. It's the only way to talk to trash like you.
Thats just because OWNEDsville, YOU ARE TRASH...WE ALL KNOW THAT!!!

GAME POINT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel 18,546
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 7 hr Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 17 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 17 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 19 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 19 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 19 hr st charles 3
•••
•••