|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations! I am going to have to judge this perhaps one of your absolutely LARGEST MELT-DOWNS -- EVER!

(Or is that MELTS-DOWN? I always forget which is correct.)
Do you even know what a meltdown is you moron? You and your retarded kid seem to be stuck on that word as your defense when you are laughed at. Does it hide you embarrassment to say that? Do you think it changes the fact that you are nothing but a joke, a person to laugh at, a moron that serves no purpose except for the rest of us to make fun of?

You are and always will be nothing more then a Yellow Dawg bitch!

I OWN YOU!!
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Presidents do not control gas prices.
Yeah, Bush43 "did get gas below $2/gal."
After the average retail price of regular gas went to the absolute TOP price in US history:$4.11 a gallon on July 7, 2008.
Presidents (with legislation from Congress) can partially control inflation and the US economy, which directly affects all prices.
One reason the US is in such deep economic debt (ignoring the debt that your "friendly cowboy" Reagan and Bush41 gave us), is that Bush43 plunged us into a useless, unnecessary, immoral war which he neglected to pay for by increasing taxes.
You Neo-CONs LOVE war -- it is "good for business." But, as always, you are unwilling to actually PAY for it! And our grandchildren will still be paying interest on the debt which Bush43 ran up.
Funny, no wonder Obama got elected. He catered to stupid and they all, like you, came out. Talk about Reagan debt and Obama debt and you cannot see the difference? Are you even on this planet? For one, look at the amount. But then, Reagan started Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth for the American People. But, Obama??? People like Hillary are now Oprah rich......The American people and country got screwed by the Clinton/Obama agenda. We need someone like Reagan after Obama like we got after Carter.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Presidents do not control gas prices.
Yeah, Bush43 "did get gas below $2/gal."
After the average retail price of regular gas went to the absolute TOP price in US history:$4.11 a gallon on July 7, 2008.
Presidents (with legislation from Congress) can partially control inflation and the US economy, which directly affects all prices.
One reason the US is in such deep economic debt (ignoring the debt that your "friendly cowboy" Reagan and Bush41 gave us), is that Bush43 plunged us into a useless, unnecessary, immoral war which he neglected to pay for by increasing taxes.
You Neo-CONs LOVE war -- it is "good for business." But, as always, you are unwilling to actually PAY for it! And our grandchildren will still be paying interest on the debt which Bush43 ran up.
The CON crowd conveniently ignores the fact that Pres. Reagan and Pres. Bush 43 created $10 Trillion of the $16+ Trillion Deficit. Can you imagine how much Interest, upon Interest that we've paid on the $5+ Trillion worth of deficit that the gipper created, over the last 50 years? Fiscally conservative CONs? That's an oxymoron, no doubt!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what a meltdown is you moron?...
Of COURSE I know what a "meltdown" is! I have worked at a conventional gas-fired power plant, and I also speak some Russian language.

KEYWORD: Chernobyl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disast...

Here are 10 photos on Huffington Post. The photos were taken by Gerd Ludwig for "National Geographic" magazine. Ludwig was the first western photographer to be allowed deep access into the Chernobyl complex. He narrates a short video in HuffPost graphic Number 11.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/cher...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text> ... We wouldn't have to drill one more well in 10 years if we put hemp back into production. And your man is opposed to it. Yet he supports solar and wind that has been proven to not be cost affective. Remember when they said putting robots to use will lower the cost. What happened? Cost went up and people lost there jobs....
1. I am going to assume that "hemp" is the cause of your rambling post.

2. Solar and wind power have been proved to be cost effective.

3. Robots in fact did lower the cost of production, particularly personnel costs.

I suggest that you attempt to be allowed to join an agricultural society, such as the Amish, although I doubt that you would be welcomed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, no wonder Obama got elected. He catered to stupid and they all, like you, came out. Talk about Reagan debt and Obama debt and you cannot see the difference? Are you even on this planet? For one, look at the amount. But then, Reagan started Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth for the American People. But, Obama??? People like Hillary are now Oprah rich...... The American people and country got screwed by the Clinton/Obama agenda. We need someone like Reagan after Obama like we got after Carter.
1. Just because you do not understand politics and economics, that does not mean that President Obama's programs are not good, or working well.

2. Yes, I see the difference between "Reagan debt" and "Obama debt."

2a. The "Reagan debt" (and the "Bush41 debt" and the "Bush43 debt") was "original debt," caused by overspending, thus resulting in massive loans required and massive interest payments.

2b. The "Obama debt" is "inherited debt" from interest payments on continuing debts.(Even part of the "Bush43 debt" was "inherited debt" from Reagan and Bush41.)

3. Only you "dittoheads" need someone like Reagan to stand before you and smile and assure you that everything is okay, while the debt piles up and the US economy and infrastructure fall down.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The CON crowd conveniently ignores the fact that Pres. Reagan and Pres. Bush 43 created $10 Trillion of the $16+ Trillion Deficit. Can you imagine how much Interest, upon Interest that we've paid on the $5+ Trillion worth of deficit that the gipper created, over the last 50 years? Fiscally conservative CONs? That's an oxymoron, no doubt!
Hear! Hear! You are SO correct!

This graph shows it: http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

This discusses the causes and effects of the "Republican debt":
http://zfacts.com/node/449

(Note that "Obama Taxes" is FAR BELOW "Spending" because the Republicans have "drunk the Kool-aid" and signed Grover Norquist's foolish "never increase taxes" agreement. The national debt will continue to rise, if "Taxes" never exceed "Spending.")

Here are the "top four" causes of "The Huge Deficit":

http://zfacts.com/node/450

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even Reagan had power.
So keep wishing.
If no one voted the powers would still put into office whomever they want.
And I didn't vote.
Till we get someone that will push back. I won't bother.
We need someone that will say this is the way it will be. Clean out the prisons. Clean up our pollution mess and shut down company's that are fkng up everything.
But the voters don't want anyone like that.
If one chooses to not vote for his political representatives, he deserves the representation that he gets. Some do. Others whine. Thanks for sharing your non-participation in the political process. Let us know how well that has worked out for you in 10 years, will ya?
voter

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

like him lote

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
I will let you know right now. I like the way things are going. I can hardly wait to see it all crash. People and there private voting as tho they are ashamed for any one to know. I am all for what is going on. This nation went bankrupt long ago then sold out to the people our ancestors ran off. Our ancestors killed raped and imprisioned the natives of this land then screwed it up. So shall the same happen to us. If it is the Chinese great. Better them than the British. We live by a roman legal system that failed the Romans. We do as they done with one ruler. And thank god for Genghis Khan. One ruler. Just in case you don't know the meaning of that name
If the above is indicative of your customary though processes, I wish you came with English subtitles. All I've gotten from your posts, so far, is you choose to not vote, yet you're angry and unhappy with your political representation, but you'll be glad to see the end of my country.

Thanks for confirming that, by your own admission, you're apparently a disloyal, traitorous, treasonous guy. I'll check back later to see if you've managed to type a sentence or two that seem to demonstrate you're compos mentis. If not, don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.

You might want to inhale a bit less of what you're smoking, dude? I'm just sayin'...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
U r full of shit. If that was true then every house would be off the grid. Try again
"Grid" power is available to most everyone, at minimal "start-up" costs.

Solar and wind power both present purchase, financing, installation, and maintenance charges. Many "non-technical" people are unwilling to install and maintain those means of power generation -- for good reason.

If "wind power" is not economically feasible, explain the many HUGE "wind farms" all over the world. Here are photos of "wind farms" in the Netherlands:

http://tinyurl.com/nlm9fxe

Photos of "wind farms" in California:

http://tinyurl.com/nz2j9dk

Do you think these "wind farms" are not economically feasible?
God bless America

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"Grid" power is available to most everyone, at minimal "start-up" costs.

Solar and wind power both present purchase, financing, installation, and maintenance charges. Many "non-technical" people are unwilling to install and maintain those means of power generation -- for good reason.

If "wind power" is not economically feasible, explain the many HUGE "wind farms" all over the world. Here are photos of "wind farms" in the Netherlands:

They are economically feasible to those who can afford it. Those farmers are simply renting their land to the wealthy, the wealthy elite are supplying the turbines. If you are to supply you own to run your household the average family would run their families into debt for a few generations.
DANcing In OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
To "God bless America": See? See? There "OWNEDSville" goes again with the politically-incorrect words.
(Also to "God Bless America": See how I can make him DANCE? Admit that I OWN HIM? You can just read into "OWNEDSVILLE"'s post above the vitriol and hatred that he feels for himself, because he knows it is true that I TOTALLY CONTROL HIS EVERY ACTION. EVERY POST!)
DAWG You are keeping OWNEDsville-"DAN"-ci ng for you...LOL!!!

Total Control GAME POINT!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
They are economically feasible to those who can afford it. Those farmers are simply renting their land to the wealthy, the wealthy elite are supplying the turbines. If you are to supply you own to run your household the average family would run their families into debt for a few generations.
Tell me. Where do you get YOUR electricity? Have you a power generator? Or do you buy energy from a large company which has made the large investment to build power plants, install generators, assure the power to drive the generators, distribute the electricity, and to provide the power to your house?

If you were to supply your own power to run your household you would most probably be unable to do so economically.

"They (sources of power) are economically feasible to those who can afford it," you say! ISN'T EVERYTHING?

In your efforts to appear knowledgeable about things technical and things economic, you merely show your naivety.

One more time: solar and wind power are economically feasible. As are nuclear power, and gas-fueled and coal-fueled plants.
OBAMA the WW III PREZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama is about start World War III!!

Attack on Syria will trigger Iran involvement.

Iran becoming involved will cause Israel to strike their nuclear facilities.

Russia is heavily invested in Syria and Iran. They will not sit by and let their allies be attacked.

Same goes for China.

The time is near. Barack "I was handed the Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing" Obama has us on the verge of WW III.

WHERE ARE THE ANTI WAR LIBERALS AT NOW?

NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said above, the more CON mutts here play childish games and lie to others, the more they assume EVERYBODY lies and plays childish games with others here. Considering the idjits they previously made of themselves on this thread, it's no wonder they either don't claim posts they made under their prior avatars or don't even try to post Registered.
I'm a Registered poster who's posted here before and I've added this thread to my Tracker. So I always know when a new post has been made here and so it's no mystery why I might read posts and reply to one here, from time to time. The CON mutt knows that, but he's a guy who plays childish games and lies, so he'd lie and never admit he knew that! LOL
You are correct. "As you said above" which would be Dan saying it above as he did and being you haven't been here for a day or two chilli. Busted Sock!!!!!!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said above, the more CON mutts here play childish games and lie to others, the more they assume EVERYBODY lies and plays childish games with others here. Considering the idjits they previously made of themselves on this thread, it's no wonder they either don't claim posts they made under their prior avatars or don't even try to post Registered.
I'm a Registered poster who's posted here before and I've added this thread to my Tracker. So I always know when a new post has been made here and so it's no mystery why I might read posts and reply to one here, from time to time. The CON mutt knows that, but he's a guy who plays childish games and lies, so he'd lie and never admit he knew that! LOL
And yes as Dan said above, which is you "DanFromSmithville wrote:

<quoted text>I heard about that whole identity thing and thought I would pay a visit. It is mighty peculiar that a misconception originated and perpetuated by a poster "no longer" posting on this thread would just spontaneously pop up on its own exactly as before. Well stupid has a hard time letting go I guess. Speaking of which a more recent stupid has taken an interest in science after stalking me to some other forums. He has added a whole new line of alter egos to his list with more apparently added weekly. So far he seems to have added about 6 new registered names and a few more unregistered. Happy, happy, happy. My conclusion has always been that these guys are so mentally and emotionally invested in Topix using all these tricks that they assume everyone else is just as nuts and low as they are.
That is funny. I thought you were King of the Thread, in an intellectual sense anyway. Look at all the worshipers you have on here. Especially that supplicant from Ownedsville. Of course he does seem to have spread his fanatical love between you and St Louis. Seems like the same fanatical insanity that was pledged you and St Louis poster for the last several years by another supplicant. It is almost as if he never left.

Like you I heard you were over here talking about me, which your post shows so I though I better make an appearance.

But don't worry Dan your secret is safe with me. But for anyone else that wants to bust his chops this link is his new hang out where he feeds everyone BS. Have fun if you want too.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution
Elitists Clinton-Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Grid" power is available to most everyone, at minimal "start-up" costs.
Narcisisim, we need $5 to $8 gas, bankrupt the coal companies and the electric companies that use coal. America's advatange to having a higher standard of living always was cheap, abundant energy. But it is time to destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. The Clinton/Obama agenda, destroy America as we knew it at the expense of enriching the Elites. Look at Hillary, Gore, and soon to be Obama---all Oprah rich and they never produced a thing, just take from others, unlike Obrah.
OBAMA the WW III PREZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama the "shot across the bow" President.

WTF????

This man, this wannabe Commander in Chief is showing how clueless he is and how clueless his "advisors" are. Obama made a threat, got us involved in a Civil War where both sides hate us and the one side we are backing is supported by Al Qaeda. Now he wants to give them "a shot across the bow"? What's step two, smack the back of their hands with a ruler? Step 3, take their birthday away? Syria don't give a damn. All he is going to do is show the world how weak and pussified America has become.

This President is a joke in the eyes of the other world leaders. They have no respect for him.

It's easy to see why people like Dawg support and defend him. Jokes have to stick together.
God bless America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Tell me. Where do you get YOUR electricity? Have you a power generator? Or do you buy energy from a large company which has made the large investment to build power plants, install generators, assure the power to drive the generators, distribute the electricity, and to provide the power to your house?

If you were to supply your own power to run your household you would most probably be unable to do so economically.

"They (sources of power) are economically feasible to those who can afford it," you say! ISN'T EVERYTHING?

In your efforts to appear knowledgeable about things technical and things economic, you merely show your naivety.

One more time: solar and wind power are economically feasible. As are nuclear power, and gas-fueled and coal-fueled plants.
You should really put down the crack pipe (better yet hand it over to the STL tard). Do you argue everything tantrum style?
The common man cannot afford to put a turbine in their front lawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info