Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86464 Aug 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why the CON mutts are agitated about the AFA right now. CON talk radio is scared that when AFA is fully enacted, even CON voters will be happy enough with it that CON lawmakers who continue to talk about defunding it, will do so at their own peril when they seek reelection. So Alex, Rush, Sean and others have been stirring up the CON sheeple about AFA, with one bizarre "the sky is falling" boogieman after another.
So like the good little shills / stooges / toadies / trolls that they are, our very own angry, clueless, mangy CON mutts here listen to the radio, understand little of what they hear and try to regurgitate the lame CON "talking points" here. The fact that CON leaders again have no intention of offering an alternative to AFA speaks volumes. They like the status quo, with uninsured, struggling people, working hard for Minimum Wage.
Surely the Neo-CONs on this thread cannot be THAT stupid? At least tell me that they get a nickle for each of their posts! That would make more sense.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86465 Aug 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell us a few significant provisions of the "Affordable Care Act."
It will be expensive and crappy! How about when you get the real truth........unaffordable!

CHEERS!
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86466 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>Calm down! I am just "yanking your chain" for my amusement. And you never fail to please.("For sooth," I own YOU!_8-)
The only person that needs to calm down is you. I own you so bad you went to bed quoting my post then woke up and ran to your computer to see if I had replied. When I had not you quoted the same post again. You are so OWNED by me and everyone else here. Hell you are so desperate for attention you pulled out your Chilli J alias. Pathetic Dawg, but typical of you.

LMAO!!!

I notice you are still running from my challenge to back up your claim on Obama and the stock market. Still can't come up with anything can you? You gutless ignorant coward!

#86467 Aug 24, 2013
ChilliJ tosses Dawg salad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DFS!! Still tossing Dawgs salad I see.
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" still thinks that "DFS" is "ChilliJ"! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Anyone who can read can see that they have entirely different writing styles.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86468 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! "Wars and rumors of wars"?
Yes, Dawg! Believe it or not it is in the Bible. There are more now than ever before.

P. S. No, I have not been raptured! Only in God's time...not yours! He's still giving the unbelievers one last chance.

CHEERS!
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86469 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>I went and figured ... and decided there is no point in arguing with a rock.
The sad part is, a rock is still smarter then you are.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86470 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>So, tell me..........what is so good about it? Convince me!

CHEERS!
He doesn't know. Dawg just needed to look like he has someone sucking up to him so he pulled out one of his aliases.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86471 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>Surely the Neo-CONs on this thread cannot be THAT stupid? At least tell me that they get a nickle for each of their posts! That would make more sense.
Stop talking to yourself Dawg. That is one of the reason they put you in that mental ward. Well that and you thinking you are the Queen of England.

#86472 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How well I know! What is the name of your quarry?...
My quarry has always been "Norton." I have stalked you for many days.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86473 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>My quarry has always been "Norton." I have stalked you for many days.
So you admit to stalking Norton? That's pretty sad Dawg. It just goes to show that NORTON OWNS YOU as well.

#86474 Aug 24, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god! I couldn't imagine having a worthless father like your retard kid has. Not to mention being born as retarded as your kid is.
Well, you are very good at acting like a retard ... all the time.

#86475 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be expensive and crappy! How about when you get the real truth..... unaffordable!...
So you peered deeply into your crystal ball and tell us it says "expensive and crappy" and "unaffordable."

Well, the US is the ONLY industrialized country in the world without universal healthcare. So I guess that the US cannot afford it. Never could. Never will. We are just not as advanced as all those other countries.

We proved THAT when the US was rated Number 37 in healthcare in the WORLD! We pay at least TWICE as much for healthcare as any other nation. And are Number 37 ... just barely ahead of Cuba ... which is Number 39. There must be SOMETHING your "healthcare friends" are doing wrong.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86476 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>Well, you are very good at acting like a retard ... all the time.
Is that why you run like a gutless coward every time I call you out an challenge you on your lies and BS?

If I am a retard then it must really suck for you to be OWNED by me!

LMAO!!

At least you aren't denying the St Louis retard isn't your kid anymore. Just don't start stalking me like you admit to doing to Norton.

#86477 Aug 24, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person that needs to calm down is you. I own you so bad you went to bed quoting my post then woke up and ran to your computer to see if I had replied. When I had not you quoted the same post again. You are so OWNED by me and everyone else here. Hell you are so desperate for attention you pulled out your Chilli J alias. Pathetic Dawg, but typical of you.
LMAO!!!
I notice you are still running from my challenge to back up your claim on Obama and the stock market. Still can't come up with anything can you? You gutless ignorant coward!
Oh, Lordy! Lordy! I made a mistake! That's not MY "Yellow Dawg" icon! That's my "ChilliJ" icon! How could THAT HAVE HAPPENED?

#86478 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dawg! Believe it or not it is in the Bible. There are more now than ever before.
P. S. No, I have not been raptured! Only in God's time... not yours! He's still giving the unbelievers one last chance....
ROFL! I was just pointing out that "wars and rumors of wars" (as in the bible) is not much of a revelation / prediction.

(You don't have to tell me that you haven't been raptured. Not only is it self-evident, but it is never going to happen.)

#86479 Aug 24, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is, a rock is still smarter then you are.
How quaint! How illogical.

#86480 Aug 24, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking to yourself Dawg. That is one of the reason they put you in that mental ward. Well that and you thinking you are the Queen of England.
Well, "YELLOW DAWG," were it not for ME ... YOU would not exist! ROFL!

#86481 Aug 24, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to stalking Norton? That's pretty sad Dawg. It just goes to show that NORTON OWNS YOU as well.
Yeah, I have TWO rocks which I stalk. You and "Norton."

#86482 Aug 24, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you run like a gutless coward every time I call you out an challenge you on your lies and BS?
If I am a retard then it must really suck for you to be OWNED by me!
LMAO!!
At least you aren't denying the St Louis retard isn't your kid anymore. Just don't start stalking me like you admit to doing to Norton.
I do not sit in front of my computer 24/7, frantically clicking the "reload" icon like YOU do. I have a life. You cannot imagine all the wonderful things I do. I would tell you, but you would be so jealous that I fear you would do something to harm yourself.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86483 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>I do not sit in front of my computer 24/7, frantically clicking the "reload" icon like YOU do. I have a life. You cannot imagine all the wonderful things I do. I would tell you, but you would be so jealous that I fear you would do something to harm yourself.
LMAO!! Taking what you do and trying to say others do it...like dumbass father like retarded St Louis kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE 23 hr la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... 23 hr white panther 3
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it Sat STLChiefFAn 14
FREE STL CARDINALS TICKETS - Win by signing up... Sat MOSportsTalk 1
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump Sat TRUMPOCALYPSE 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Jun 24 Red1mommy 74
Joe Neaf Jun 23 His momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages