“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86280 Aug 18, 2013
DAWG Destroys OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you will ever figure out that your rinse and repeat stupidity is as pointless as your entire life has been.
But to us ... you are very comical ...lol
"OWNEDsville"? Get a clue? Never!

I could collect a month of his comments, delete the duplicates, and only have ONE left. Talk about "rinse and repeat." He is the "Queen of Rinse and Repeat." And even brags about it in his screen name! Now THAT is clueless!_8-)

#86281 Aug 18, 2013
Here's some "food" for your "thought," Norton: Three phrases Christians should quit relying on:

http://jaysondbradley.com/2013/01/06/3-phrase...
really

United States

#86282 Aug 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Here's some "food" for your "thought," Norton: Three phrases Christians should quit relying on:

I guess that is your opinion, plain and "simple"
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86283 Aug 18, 2013
Oh look! Dumb and Dumber AKA The Queen and Princess duo AKA The Mutt and his retarded kid from Shit Louis are having a father-son bonding day on Topix....again.

Dawg must be rewarding him for making their rent money down on MLK BLVD last night. Let's see,$500 monthly rent -$450 that Section 8 pays for them =$50 divided by .25 cents per trick means the St Louis Princess sent 200 guys home last night with a "happy ending". He was a busy Princess!

#86284 Aug 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is your opinion, plain and "simple"
No. Although I generally agree with Jayson Bradley's comments, they are not my opinion. I linked the article for "Norton."

#86285 Aug 18, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
Oh look! Dumb and Dumber AKA The Queen and Princess duo AKA The Mutt and his retarded kid from Shit Louis are having a father-son bonding day on Topix.... again.
Dawg must be rewarding him for making their rent money down on MLK BLVD last night. Let's see,$500 monthly rent -$450 that Section 8 pays for them =$50 divided by .25 cents per trick means the St Louis Princess sent 200 guys home last night with a "happy ending". He was a busy Princess!
It was a good night, but no one could ever beat your record, "Queenie"! You are always "outstanding" -- on MLK Blvd.!_8-)

United States

#86286 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>It was a good night, but no one could ever beat your record, "Queenie"! You are always "outstanding" -- on MLK Blvd.!_8-)
So you admit you pimp out your retarded kid to male strangers.

That's pretty sick, even for you Dawg.

By the way, your response was weak and lame as always.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#86287 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
These guys remind me of being surrounded by a bunch of yapping puppies!
No clue! No teeth!
You might recall that I occasionally post here about all the angry, clueless, mangy, spineless CON mutts / gray box trolls here! Good to see you here today, trying to keep the sad little pups from fouling their own cages and themselves. Bad doggies!

Have an excellent day today, laughing at the Alex Jones, Faux Noise, Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh-induced whopper CON conspiracies, YDD! I'll leave a rolled-up newspaper for you to smack the little guys across the muzzle, if they can't behave!*grin*
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86288 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
It was a good night, but no one could ever beat your record, "Queenie"! You are always "outstanding" -- on MLK Blvd.!_8-)
hahahaha

It's all in the stars...OWNEDsville can't help it...the sign she was born under...said RED LIGHT DISTRICT!
DAN In OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86289 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Doesn't this sound like the old DANinBRANSON, and his references to pedophilia and graphic disturbingly deviant sex acts?

You know DAN never went away...after Obama's re-election, and her shock over it...OWNEDsville is just another of her multiple personalities that has come out.

Yet another clue that this is DANinOWNEDsville, she is so familiar with the menu at the State Hospital...because that's where she has been for the last year!

DAN got thrown out of the Bachmann Clinic because she even FREAKED OUT Marcus...LOL!
there

Memphis, TN

#86290 Aug 18, 2013
Yes it will be tough

#86291 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Reminds me of this, your post!_8-)

(And all of the rest of your posts, now that I think of it!)

Now go get to be "outstanding" on your boulevard.

#86292 Aug 18, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You might recall that I occasionally post here about all the angry, clueless, mangy, spineless CON mutts / gray box trolls here! Good to see you here today, trying to keep the sad little pups from fouling their own cages and themselves. Bad doggies!
Have an excellent day today, laughing at the Alex Jones, Faux Noise, Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh-induced whopper CON conspiracies, YDD! I'll leave a rolled-up newspaper for you to smack the little guys across the muzzle, if they can't behave!*grin*
Good seeing you, "Chilli"!

Thanks for the rolled-up newspaper! That throws them into fits of terror and dismay!_8-)

Speaking of "rinse and repeat" -- that phrase fully describes the Neo-CON "conspiracies" regurgitated by the likes of Rush, Beck, "Fox," Jones, and all the others.

#86293 Aug 18, 2013
OWNING OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
It's all in the stars... OWNEDsville can't help it... the sign she was born under... said RED LIGHT DISTRICT!
Yes. Sad! Of course "OWNESsville" cannot help it! Nor the lack of attention to him during his childhood, and for which he pleads every day on here. Doubly sad. I truly feel sorry for him.

#86294 Aug 18, 2013
DAN In OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't this sound like the old DANinBRANSON, and his references to pedophilia and graphic disturbingly deviant sex acts?
You know DAN never went away... after Obama's re-election, and her shock over it... OWNEDsville is just another of her multiple personalities that has come out.
Yet another clue that this is DANinOWNEDsville, she is so familiar with the menu at the State Hospital... because that's where she has been for the last year!
DAN got thrown out of the Bachmann Clinic because she even FREAKED OUT Marcus... LOL!
Yeah, the old "Dan" never could "man up" after the overwhelming defeat that the CONs took in November 2012. I thought "old Dan" could summon the courage to at least admit that he was terribly wrong, but he never could. Now he just yaps and hopes we will not recognize his whines.
u r a psychostalker

Las Vegas, NV

#86295 Aug 18, 2013
DAN In OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't this sound like the old DANinBRANSON, and his references to pedophilia and graphic disturbingly deviant sex acts?

You know DAN never went away...after Obama's re-election, and her shock over it...OWNEDsville is just another of her multiple personalities that has come out.

Yet another clue that this is DANinOWNEDsville, she is so familiar with the menu at the State Hospital...because that's where she has been for the last year!

DAN got thrown out of the Bachmann Clinic because she even FREAKED OUT Marcus...LOL!
Look out the STL tard is seeing Dan everywhere again! The only person that EVER talks about disgusting items as you just posted is YOU. Seek help.
OWNING DANinOWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86296 Aug 18, 2013
u r a psychostalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out the STL tard is seeing Dan everywhere again! The only person that EVER talks about disgusting items as you just posted is YOU. Seek help.
STFU Dan...I OWN YOU!!!!!
OWNING DANinOWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86297 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, the old "Dan" never could "man up" after the overwhelming defeat that the CONs took in November 2012. I thought "old Dan" could summon the courage to at least admit that he was terribly wrong, but he never could. Now he just yaps and hopes we will not recognize his whines.
hahahahaha
Dan "never could man up"...that's why she's always talking about queens...because she is one!

DAWG OWNEDsville is the Hydrant you pee on
You Are TOTALLY OWNING Her!!!

United States

#86298 Aug 18, 2013
u r a psychostalker wrote:
<quoted text>Look out the STL tard is seeing Dan everywhere again! The only person that EVER talks about disgusting items as you just posted is YOU. Seek help.
I think Dan is his ex boyfriend. Anytime he gets upset about people kicking his daddy, Yellow Mutt, ass he seems to flashback to someone named Dan and starts thinking everyone here is Dan.

Dawg and his retard kid seem to be pretty psychotic lately. They must really be struggling with a lot of things. You almost have to feel sorry for them.
OWNING DANinOWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86299 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I think Dan is his ex boyfriend. Anytime he gets upset about people kicking his daddy, Yellow Mutt, ass he seems to flashback to someone named Dan and starts thinking everyone here is Dan.
Dawg and his retard kid seem to be pretty psychotic lately. They must really be struggling with a lot of things. You almost have to feel sorry for them.
?????
DANinOWNEDsville ...You can stop proving to us how GAY you are...WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 13 min Ronald 431
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 54 min Abdurratln 2,646
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,207
James L. Walker 2 hr Angela Vines 14
Remember Noah 4 hr OBEY ACTS 2 38 1
To Those Who Want Saved 4 hr OBEY ACTS 2 38 1
Preszler the Embezzler 5 hr At Last 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••