Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#86084 Aug 11, 2013
Face Of SNAP: CA Surfer Who Buys Sushi, Lobster and Avoids Work
~ Isn’t it a great idea that Obama suspended welfare-to-work requirements? I’m thinking of moving to Cali and just working on my tan, why should Zip have all the tan on this site?

Why bother getting a job when you can jam out, surf and enjoy sushi with your bros, thanks to government food stamps?

That was the attitude displayed by Jason Greenslate, a 29-year-old California surfer and musician, interviewed by Fox News‘ John Roberts during “The Great Food Stamp Binge,” Friday night special.

Though he’s trained as a recording engineer, Greenslate prefers to sing explicitly about what little desire he has to hold down a job and has “f**k no” guilt toward his taxpayer-funded lifestyle. Greenslate also lives rent-free, occupying the homes of family and friends while occasionally shacking up with girlfriends — a lifestyle that he said is “wonderful, man.”

In addition to surfing and playing in his band, Greenslate’s daily routine keeps him pretty busy.

“Wake up, go down to the beach, hang out with my friends, hit on some chicks, start drinking,” Greenslate explained to Roberts.

Fox News later followed Greenslate to the grocery store to see what items fill his cart using the $200 monthly payment he receives from enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Roberts watched as the beach bum picked out gourmet sushi and lobster,“all paid for by our wonderful tax dollars,” according to Greenslate.

With more than 47 million Americans enrolled in SNAP — costing taxpayers nearly $80 million last year — unabashed food stamp recipients like Greenslate are common in a program that has been also plagued by abuse and fraud.

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps F

Fox News Reporting The Great Food Stamp Binge With Bret Baie
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The tragedy of America's great food stamp binge
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2595939475001/a-lo...

Fox News Reporting: Great Food Stamp Binge. FULL PROGRAM

Inside look at record number of Americans on food stamps
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2595972359001/insi...

Inside the explosion of food stamp usage
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2596298305001/insi...

Illegal Immigrant Mother of Seven Given Food Stamps, Meds, Housing, and Social Security - For 20 Years
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/05/31/illegal-...

Number Of People On Food Stamps Up 70% Since 2008 - America's News HQ

Fox News Reporting Record Number Of Americans On Food Stamps Thanks For The Lobster Taxpayers
GOP KKK State fair Rally

Saint Louis, MO

#86086 Aug 12, 2013
Republicans turn MO State Fair Rodeo into a Klan Rally

Let's make clear who the man whipping up the crowd is: The announcer in question has been identified as Mark Ficken, president of the Missouri Cowboy Rodeo Association and Boonville School Superintendent.

Call Nixons and Kinders and the Boonville Board of Education Office and demand that Mark Fricken resign...or be fired!!!!
Outstate GOP KKK Racists

Saint Louis, MO

#86087 Aug 12, 2013
Missouri = Kansas City on the West with St Louis on the East and Mississippi in between.
Real

Dexter, MO

#86088 Aug 12, 2013
LMMFAO.
TEST

Denver, CO

#86089 Aug 12, 2013
test
Being PC is Overrated

Arnold, MO

#86090 Aug 12, 2013
GOP KKK State fair Rally wrote:
Let's make clear who the man whipping up the crowd is: The announcer in question has been identified as Mark Ficken, president of the Missouri Cowboy Rodeo Association and Boonville School Superintendent.
Call Nixons and Kinders and the Boonville Board of Education Office and demand that Mark Fricken resign...or be fired!!!!
How is it that everything must be a racist act in some people's minds? Have you never seen a caricature? I believe that the mask
was a caricature rendering of President Obama. Caricatures emphasize obvious characteristics. The President is not popular right now with a lot of people. There were caricature masks made of President Bush and there was no huge outcry, so what's the fuss? Get over it.
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#86091 Aug 12, 2013
I am proud of Mark Fricken. It is time that Americans start something. Obama Agenda: Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. They should have had the Clintons in the ring also. After all, Obama is a Clinton on steroids.
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#86092 Aug 12, 2013
Fire Fricken? Get real, demand that Obama be impeached. Only that will do the country any good.
whatever

United States

#86094 Aug 12, 2013

Wow....you are just a little too much. What's next? A local panthers meeting at the Goodwill? I think your "spin" on things is comical.
whatever

United States

#86095 Aug 12, 2013
Being PC is Overrated wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that everything must be a racist act in some people's minds? Have you never seen a caricature? I believe that the mask
was a caricature rendering of President Obama. Caricatures emphasize obvious characteristics. The President is not popular right now with a lot of people. There were caricature masks made of President Bush and there was no huge outcry, so what's the fuss? Get over it.
The fuss? These dems are crybabies

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86096 Aug 12, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
OBAMA'S SUPREMACIST JUDGES
Redefining the First Amendment is a core aim of Barack Obama’s plan to”fundamentally transform the United States.” He is steadily changing the First Amendment’s words “free exercise” of religion, to the much more restricted notion of freedom of worship.
That means he will still accord us our right to go inside our churches, lock the doors and worship as we please. But with the help of atheist organizations and supremacist judges, Obama is steadily chipping away at our constitutional right of “free exercise” in public places, public events and public schools....
"Bin Lyin' Again," you continue to mouth conservative rhetoric, knowing that your statements are false.

The First Amendment is clear when it says that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ... "

You are allowed to live a moral life in accordance with your religion wherever you are. Would you mind giving us a few examples of how YOU have been denied YOUR right to "exercise" YOUR religion?

Since you are so aggrieved and think that you are so "put upon," surely you can come up with dozens of YOUR personal experiences. Please share a few.

#86097 Aug 12, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Face Of SNAP: CA Surfer Who Buys Sushi, Lobster and Avoids Work
Fox News later followed Greenslate to the grocery store to see what items fill his cart using the $200 monthly payment he receives from enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program....
Did "Fox News" itemize all the "sushi and lobster" this guy bought with his monthly $200 of food stamps?

$200? For a MONTH? "Bin Lyin'," you are still living in the "old days."

"Fox News" produces ONE news clip of ONE guy allegedly buying "sushi and lobster" and you become apoplectic. How about becoming apoplectic about how some children in the US go to bed hungry at night? "Fox News" should be able to come up with a few hundred thousand examples, if not far more.

#86098 Aug 12, 2013
Call Nixons and Kinders and the Boonville Board of Education Office and demand that Mark Fricken resign ... or be fired!!!!
Boonville School Superintendent Mark Ficken was merely trying to educate the public about how racial he and his school friends have become.

The Missouri State Fair rodeo was a perfect public location and a good crowd for Ficken to demonstrate and educate the public about his racial bias.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/08/...

Ficken was very successful in his educational efforts, and is to be commended for his courage in being willing to take a public stand for racial bias.
Norton

United States

#86099 Aug 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bin Lyin' Again," you continue to mouth conservative rhetoric, knowing that your statements are false.
The First Amendment is clear when it says that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ... "
You are allowed to live a moral life in accordance with your religion wherever you are. Would you mind giving us a few examples of how YOU have been denied YOUR right to "exercise" YOUR religion?
Since you are so aggrieved and think that you are so "put upon," surely you can come up with dozens of YOUR personal experiences. Please share a few.
Dawg, wiseup! It is all about Christians! Why is it the talk is all about Christianity? You don't hear much about any other religion, do you? Our country was founded on Christian principles (and don't tell me it wasn't)! Of course, Islam religion is ok with our President. Maybe that is his preferred choice?

Why is it they want to take "In God We Trust" off the dollar bill? Why is it they want to take God out of everything? Oh yes, we don't want to offend anybody! Let everybody worship the way they want but they need to quit trying to persecute the Christians. I can see that coming like a thief in the night! I wouldn't be putting up such a fight for Christianity if I didn't know for sure it is true..........but it is true! There are more scoffers than ever. The Pledge of Allegiance..........wonder when they are going to take "God" out of that? It is just one thing after another..........going after the Christians. Well, thank God for Christians because I think that is all that keeps God from really coming down on us!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#86100 Aug 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did "Fox News" itemize all the "sushi and lobster" this guy bought with his monthly $200 of food stamps?
$200? For a MONTH? "Bin Lyin'," you are still living in the "old days."
"Fox News" produces ONE news clip of ONE guy allegedly buying "sushi and lobster" and you become apoplectic. How about becoming apoplectic about how some children in the US go to bed hungry at night? "Fox News" should be able to come up with a few hundred thousand examples, if not far more.
Dawg, it happens all the time! I don't begrudge a person that needs help but this guy.......give me a break. He is a fraud! He needs to go to jail for fraud. How is it that he is allowed to buy that stuff with food stamps? Why should we pay for his sushi and lobster? I don't even get that, but rarely! That is the problem with these government programs. Help the needy but not the greedy! Wiseup!

#86101 Aug 12, 2013
Being PC is Overrated wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that everything must be a racist act in some people's minds? Have you never seen a caricature? I believe that the mask was a caricature rendering of President Obama. Caricatures emphasize obvious characteristics. The President is not popular right now with a lot of people. There were caricature masks made of President Bush and there was no huge outcry, so what's the fuss? Get over it.
And I believe that you are a caricature of a racist. You should have the courage to "come out of the closet" like Boonville School Superintendent Mark Fricken did at the Missouri State Fair rodeo.

#86102 Aug 12, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of Mark Fricken. It is time that Americans start something. Obama Agenda: Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. They should have had the Clintons in the ring also. After all, Obama is a Clinton on steroids.
I am also proud that Mark Fricken had the courage to "come out of the closet" and show that he is a racist. How about you? Now is your chance to "take a stand" for racism.

#86103 Aug 12, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire Fricken? Get real, demand that Obama be impeached. Only that will do the country any good.
Of course Boonville will not "fire Fricken." He had the courage to stand up for his racial bias, and should be applauded. Sort of a "Boonville" Archie Bunker.

(Um ... did you have any particular charge for which the president should be impeached, or is that merely your "wishful thinking"?)

#86104 Aug 12, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....you are just a little too much. What's next? A local panthers meeting at the Goodwill? I think your "spin" on things is comical.
Here's a "comical spin": I bet you buy your "panths" at Goodwill so you can be a genuine "panther." ROFL! How's THAT for a "funny"?

#86105 Aug 12, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The fuss? These dems are crybabies
Oh, go buy an old used pair of "panths" from Goodwill, so you can become a "panther"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahaha! "panther!"_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE 15 hr la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... 16 hr white panther 3
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it 19 hr STLChiefFAn 14
FREE STL CARDINALS TICKETS - Win by signing up... Sat MOSportsTalk 1
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump Sat TRUMPOCALYPSE 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Fri Red1mommy 74
Joe Neaf Thu His momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages