Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ghost of Ronald Reagan

Saint Louis, MO

#86061 Aug 11, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
Come to think about it.... Did Obama ever have a real job????
Direct quote from the just published REAGAN DIARIES.

The entry is dated May 17, 1986.

‘A moment I’ve been dreading. George brought his ne’re-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless.

This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I’ll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they’ll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.’

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86062 Aug 11, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Obama Approval Rating At 42%
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/10/obama-appr... ...
The "RealClearPolitics" average Obama approval rating is 43.4%. The Quinnipiac poll (one of the best-conducted) has the rating at 46%, which surprisingly agrees with Rasmussen (often conservative-biased) at 46%.

The president's approval rating has declined steadily since November 2012, probably from his inability to obtain cooperation from the regressive "Tea Party," which has taken over the formerly great Republican Party. This weekend, "Tea Partiers" screamed for their representatives to show more "defiance" to Congress in general.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7419-tea-pa...

#86063 Aug 11, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Obama Revelation Of Sealed Indictment On Benghazi Suspects Generally Violation Of Federal Law
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/10/obama-reve... ...
"generally" a violation?

From the article, "President Obama surprised aides when he revealed the existence of a sealed indictment in the Benghazi, Libya, attack today, leaving some wondering if he crossed a legal line."

"wondering"?

So tell us, O Legal Guru: 1) was the president's statement a violation of federal law, and 2) if so, could he not pardon himself?

#86064 Aug 11, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
... What Do A Cow And Obama Have In Common?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-do-a-co... ...
This clearly "intellectual" political analyst says that cows "regurgitate" their food and President Obama "regurgitates" his speeches.

Interesting analogy, although idiotic and with no merit. Food is not speeches.

Here is a better analogy: What does "Willow Springs" (in all of his Topix manifestations) have in common with a cow?

Answer: Continual dumping of bovine excretion (think about it), accompanied by massive quantities of hot air.

#86065 Aug 11, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
... How Fitting… Homeland Security’s Future Home: A Former Mental Hospital For Criminally Insane
http://americasvoicenow.org/how-fitting-homel...
Huh? Boy, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to say.

#86066 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about being off the subject. The Obama agenda: Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth. Who wants to be a Tyson chicken? If the knew why the feed was free-They would not eat it!!!
Huh? You say that the "Obama agenda" is "Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth." I think you are confusing President Obama's agenda with the agenda of the "Tea Party."

Tyson chicken? You have gone completely insane.

#86067 Aug 11, 2013
Come to think about it.... Did Obama ever have a real job????
What would you consider "a real job"? Digging coal? Farming? Railroad engineer?

Come to think about it ... have YOU ever had a "real job"?

(Were you ever the President of the United States?)

#86068 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Defund white trash, government dependant negros, ignorant mexicans, the ones who voted for Obama. Back to the Tyson chickens. If they really knew why the feed was free they would not eat it. If they understood freedom and what could be achieved, Obama would be nothing more than a Government dependant negro. Oh, he is an extreme government dependant negro and lives a lot better than the rest!!!!!
Today students, we are going to consider racial bias.

#86069 Aug 11, 2013
Ghost of Ronald Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Direct quote from the just published REAGAN DIARIES.
The entry is dated May 17, 1986.
‘A moment I’ve been dreading. George brought his ne’re-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless.
This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I’ll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they’ll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.’
Apparently -- despite this quotation being so wonderfully satisfying -- it simply is not true literally. Reagan said no such thing.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/kinsley...
GOD Hates CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#86070 Aug 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Boy, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to say.
Yep, How right you are!

DAWG isn't it funny how GOD has sent all that water over FAKE vet aka gungraber-bin-ly'n's home town...

you would think with the long list tornados, floods, natural disaters and great political defeats..they would get the message that GOD Is happy With CONservatives...just say'n!
Ron Reagan Jr

Saint Louis, MO

#86071 Aug 11, 2013
In an April 2003 interview, Reagan said, "The Bush people have no right to speak for my father, particularly because of the position he's in now.

Yes, some of the current policies are an extension of the 1980s. But the overall thrust of this administration is not my father's—these people are overly reaching, overly aggressive, overly secretive, and just plain corrupt.

I don't trust these people."

He was also strongly opposed to the Bush administration's decision to invade Iraq. "9/11 gave the Bush people carte blanche to carry out their extreme agenda — and they didn't hesitate for a moment to use it," Reagan said. "By 9/12 Rumsfeld was saying,'Let's hit Iraq.' They've used the war on terror to justify everything from tax cuts to Alaska oil drilling."

In July 2004, Reagan spoke at the Democratic National Convention about his support for lifting Bush's restrictions on federally funded embryonic stem cell research, from which he expected a cure or new treatments for Alzheimer's disease, of which his father had recently died: "There are those who would stand in the way of this remarkable future, who would deny the federal funding so crucial to basic research. A few of these folks, needless to say, are just grinding a political axe and they should be ashamed of themselves", Ron Reagan said of the restrictions. "We can choose between the future and the past, between reason and ignorance, between true compassion and mere ideology." Reagan's mother, Nancy, is on record as supportive of this position.

In September 2004, he told the Sunday Herald newspaper that the Bush administration had "cheated to get into the White House. It's not something Americans ever want to think about their government.

My sense of these people is that they don't have any respect for the public at large. They have a revolutionary mindset. I think they feel that anything they can do to prevail — lie, cheat, whatever — is justified by their revolutionary aims" and that he feared Bush was "hijacking" his father's reputation

Reagan later wrote an essay titled "The Case Against George W. Bush by Ron Reagan" for Esquire. He was quoted as saying that he voted for Democratic Party candidate John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election.

On October 31, 2008, Reagan endorsed then–Illinois senator Barack Obama for president in the 2008 presidential election.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#86073 Aug 11, 2013
Ron Reagan Jr wrote:
In an April 2003 interview, Reagan said, "The Bush people have no right to speak for my father, particularly because of the position he's in now.
Yes, some of the current policies are an extension of the 1980s. But the overall thrust of this administration is not my father's—these people are overly reaching, overly aggressive, overly secretive, and just plain corrupt.
He was also strongly opposed to the Bush administration's decision to invade Iraq. "9/11 gave the Bush people carte blanche to carry out their extreme agenda — and they didn't hesitate for a moment to use it," Reagan said. "By 9/12 Rumsfeld was saying,'Let's hit Iraq.' They've used the war on terror to justify everything from tax cuts to Alaska oil drilling."
In July 2004, Reagan spoke at the Democratic National Convention about his support for lifting Bush's restrictions on federally funded embryonic stem cell research, from which he expected a cure or new treatments for Alzheimer's disease, of which his father had recently died: "There are those who would stand in the way of this remarkable future, who would deny the federal funding so crucial to basic research. A few of these folks, needless to say, are just grinding a political axe and they should be ashamed of themselves", Ron Reagan said of the restrictions. "We can choose between the future and the past, between reason and ignorance, between true compassion and mere ideology." Reagan's mother, Nancy, is on record as supportive of this position.
In September 2004, he told the Sunday Herald newspaper that the Bush administration had "cheated to get into the White House. It's not something Americans ever want to think about their government.
My sense of these people is that they don't have any respect for the public at large. They have a revolutionary mindset. I think they feel that anything they can do to prevail — lie, cheat, whatever — is justified by their revolutionary aims" and that he feared Bush was "hijacking" his father's reputation
Reagan later wrote an essay titled "The Case Against George W. Bush by Ron Reagan" for Esquire. He was quoted as saying that he voted for Democratic Party candidate John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election.
On October 31, 2008, Reagan endorsed then–Illinois senator Barack Obama for president in the 2008 presidential election.
When did you get paroled?
Nancy Reagan

Saint Louis, MO

#86076 Aug 11, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>When did you get paroled?
When did you find out you were gay?

#86077 Aug 11, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>When did you get paroled?
When and where did Ronald Reagan Jr.(actually Ronald Prescott Reagan) get arrested? I fear you may be off by a generation, but that's typical of liberal-haters, who often have "fuzzy" thinking about lots of things.
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#86078 Aug 11, 2013
Ron Reagan Jr wrote:
I GUESS CONSERVATIVES CAN HAVE CHILDREN WITH BIRTH DEFECTS! Ron was always a liberal, his dad loved him anyway.

Ron Reagan is the liberal, atheist son of right-wing icons Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan. He dropped out of Yale to become a ballet dancer, and he was good enough to join the Joffrey, a move widely reported as embarrassing to his father. His parents rarely if ever came to see him dance

“RON, MY BROTHER WAS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HIS FATHER when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother,” Michael Reagan posted on Twitter.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/476...
STL IS OWNED BY ALL

United States

#86079 Aug 11, 2013
Nancy Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>When did you find out you were gay?
Quit hitting on people Princess. Go do your trolling for gay love somewhere else.

Game point!!!

You just got OWNED BITCH!!
Bitchslaping OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86080 Aug 11, 2013
STL IS OWNED BY ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit hitting on people Princess. Go do your trolling for gay love somewhere else.
Game point!!!
You just got OWNED BITCH!!
OWNEDsville you can stop trying to prove to us what a disturbed raving homosexual you are...WE BELIEVE YOU!

You've been BITCHSLAPPED?
Bitchslaping GOPTrolls

Saint Louis, MO

#86081 Aug 11, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>
I GUESS CONSERVATIVES CAN HAVE CHILDREN WITH BIRTH DEFECTS! Ron was always a liberal, his dad loved him anyway.
Ron Reagan is the liberal, atheist son of right-wing icons Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan. He dropped out of Yale to become a ballet dancer, and he was good enough to join the Joffrey, a move widely reported as embarrassing to his father. His parents rarely if ever came to see him dance
“RON, MY BROTHER WAS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HIS FATHER when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother,” Michael Reagan posted on Twitter.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/476...
Really ????
Like you are an embarrassment to WHITE PEOPLE???
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#86082 Aug 11, 2013
OBAMA'S SUPREMACIST JUDGES

Redefining the First Amendment is a core aim of Barack Obama’s plan to”fundamentally transform the United States.” He is steadily changing the First Amendment’s words “free exercise” of religion, to the much more restricted notion of freedom of worship.

That means he will still accord us our right to go inside our churches, lock the doors and worship as we please. But with the help of atheist organizations and supremacist judges, Obama is steadily chipping away at our constitutional right of “free exercise” in public places, public events and public schools.

Obama wants to force employers to provide contraception and abortion-inducing drugs to employees not only of churches, but also to employees of religious institutions such as schools, colleges and hospitals, and even to force this mandate on Christian employers who find it contrary to their religious belief. Dozens of lawsuits are now climbing through the judiciary to challenge this mandate.

Obama not only has the help of the ACLU and similar organizations to pursue anti-religion litigation, but he is determined to appoint many like-minded judges to the federal courts. He recently nominated a scary feminist named Nina Pillard to the important D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Her extremist views include the wild allegation that abortion is necessary to help “free women from historically routine conscription into maternity.” She says that those who oppose Obamacare’s contraception-abortion mandate are really reinforcing “broader patterns of discrimination against women as a class of presumptive breeders.”

Obama would surely like to get supremacist judges to carry out his goals to rewrite the meaning of the First Amendment. We hope there are enough Republicans in the Senate to expose Pillard’s paper trail of extremist feminist writings.

Unfortunately, there are already too many judges who consider themselves “supremacists” with the power to resolve questions that should be resolved by the American people, either directly by ballot or through our elected representatives. The Supreme Court’s marriage decision in June proves that supremacy is really how the justices look upon their own vast power to rule us.

The Supreme Court didn’t make same-sex marriage a constitutional right as the liberal media had hoped. But the Court did give the homosexuals what many believe is their No. 1 goal: the hammer to silence their critics.

Don’t miss Phyllis Schlafly’s latest book, now available at the WND Superstore:“No Higher Power: Obama’s War on Religious Freedom”

Justice Anthony Kennedy, writing for the majority in U.S. v. Windsor, which declared the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) unconstitutional, based the decision on what he claimed was in the minds of those who oppose same-sex marriage: their bigotry, their “animus” against gays. Kennedy tried to brand those who oppose same-sex marriage as a hate group, putting them in a category similar to those who irrationally discriminate against various minorities.

Justice Antonin Scalia, joined in his dissent by Justice Clarence Thomas, made clear that the Supreme Court had “no power to decide this case,” that “this case is about the power of our people to govern themselves,” and that the Court’s errors come from “the same diseased root: an exalted conception of the role of this institution in America.”

Scalia wrote that Kennedy’s marriage decision was a “jaw-dropping … assertion of judicial supremacy over the people’s Representatives in Congress and the Executive. It envisions a Supreme Court standing (or rather enthroned) at the apex of government, empowered to decide all constitutional questions, always and everywhere ‘primary’ in its role.”

MORE: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-supremacist...
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#86083 Aug 11, 2013
Face Of SNAP: CA Surfer Who Buys Sushi, Lobster and Avoids Work
~ Isn’t it a great idea that Obama suspended welfare-to-work requirements? I’m thinking of moving to Cali and just working on my tan, why should Zip have all the tan on this site?

Why bother getting a job when you can jam out, surf and enjoy sushi with your bros, thanks to government food stamps?

That was the attitude displayed by Jason Greenslate, a 29-year-old California surfer and musician, interviewed by Fox News‘ John Roberts during “The Great Food Stamp Binge,” Friday night special.

Though he’s trained as a recording engineer, Greenslate prefers to sing explicitly about what little desire he has to hold down a job and has “f**k no” guilt toward his taxpayer-funded lifestyle. Greenslate also lives rent-free, occupying the homes of family and friends while occasionally shacking up with girlfriends — a lifestyle that he said is “wonderful, man.”

In addition to surfing and playing in his band, Greenslate’s daily routine keeps him pretty busy.

“Wake up, go down to the beach, hang out with my friends, hit on some chicks, start drinking,” Greenslate explained to Roberts.

Fox News later followed Greenslate to the grocery store to see what items fill his cart using the $200 monthly payment he receives from enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Roberts watched as the beach bum picked out gourmet sushi and lobster,“all paid for by our wonderful tax dollars,” according to Greenslate.

With more than 47 million Americans enrolled in SNAP — costing taxpayers nearly $80 million last year — unabashed food stamp recipients like Greenslate are common in a program that has been also plagued by abuse and fraud.

Keep reading… http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/08/11/watch-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Jakofften Seminareee 20,385
Obama Can't say White hate crime 19 hr white panther 4
Econo Lodge by the airport 19 hr Back Again 4
Boy h or China 20 hr Anyone 3
13 year old shoots 2==More black violence Fri Joe Neaf 6
Stupid White People For Black Lives Matter Fri Back Again 6
racism Jul 21 Joe Neaf 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages