|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say they don't deserve food anyway?
Why do you say hunger is just a "state of mind?" ...
I was merely responding to your post in which you stated: "There will always be poor people. Their level of poor however, is just a state of mind, it is different things to different people. Poor here in the U.S. a far cry from poor in another country."

My response was: "Ah, yes! There will always be 'poor.' And the poor in the US have more than the poor in other countries, so we can just forget about them.

They don't deserve food anyway.

Even hunger is just a 'state of mind.'

And their hunger is different to your hunger."

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Good News For America wrote:
No matter what the HATE CONservaTROLLS say... American has turend left ... and there is NO turning back!
The USA is going forward, and there is nothing these CONservaTROLLS can do about it ... except all the loud pitiful whinning noises they are making now... hahahahaha
The last Election was like Gettysburg-Vicksburg the CONservaTROLLS may try to fight on ... but like the NeoConfederates they asspire to be ... the war they fight is LOST ... it's just a matter of time until the GOP's surrenders ... and is destroyed!!!
I say ... NO MERCY!!!!
That you Jesus for saving us from these monsters!
Even serious Republicans are telling the Party that they are headed down the wrong path. These "Tea Partiers" are certifiably nuts, and their allegiance to the United States is questionable. "Led" by the "Tea Partiers," the Republican Party is just about to implode.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how happy you must be in your bubble. It is the ONLY place where what you just posted has any truth though. Check the polls sweetie .... HALF of America thinks the president is an EPIC FAIL right along with his healthcare that Congress passed for the rest of us and yet begged to be excluded from themselves .... and were! The country is far FROM turning left .... and far from turning right. The country is larger numbers every day is going for the Constitution! Which means leaving the parties that have destroyed our country in the dust and moving on with living by the constitutional laws we were founded on and need to return to in order to save our democracy.
You are under the mistaken impression that the "Affordable Healthcare Act" (AFA) is "universal healthcare." It isn't, and never was intended to be. It covers perhaps 30 million Americans.

Congress already has a healthcare program. The AFA was intended to provide healthcare to those who do NOT have healthcare insurance. Get a clue!
Wake Up

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You said that you only work when you are uncomfortable. You even admitted it by listing all of your creature comforts which you obtain by working.
No darling, YOU said I only work when I am uncomfortable. You have a tendency to interject your thoughts into other's posts. I asked if having those things makes me "confortable" in your estimation. Do you care to argue issues or would you like to continue to make this about yourself? Because it IS all about you, isn't it? If it were about the issues, there wouldn't be quite the amount of nastiness on here!
Wake Up

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was merely responding to your post in which you stated: "There will always be poor people. Their level of poor however, is just a state of mind, it is different things to different people. Poor here in the U.S. a far cry from poor in another country."
My response was: "Ah, yes! There will always be 'poor.' And the poor in the US have more than the poor in other countries, so we can just forget about them.
They don't deserve food anyway.
Even hunger is just a 'state of mind.'
And their hunger is different to your hunger."
No, you interjected the statement that people don't deserve food anyway and their hunger is different, and that it is just a state of mind. Those are YOUR words, not mine. Your tendency to twist other's statements into what you want them to be is really disingenous. Please, stick to dicussing the issues and quit trying to label me and place me in one of your convenient little cubbyholes. I don't deal in rhetoric or talking points.
Wake Up

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are under the mistaken impression that the "Affordable Healthcare Act" (AFA) is "universal healthcare." It isn't, and never was intended to be. It covers perhaps 30 million Americans.
Congress already has a healthcare program. The AFA was intended to provide healthcare to those who do NOT have healthcare insurance. Get a clue!
You are under the mistaken impression that health insurance premiums are going down and ignoring the fact that even if fully implemented there will still be millions with no coverage. People who have worked for years are having their premiums increased and their coverage lessened. Companies are decreasing the coverages they offer or face penalties that affect their bottom line. No good insurance coverage for their employees, the government says they will penalize those who offer the "Cadillac" plans. How is that helping anyone?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Russia...how did that work out for them? I am selfish? You don't know me... I work,pay taxes,give to charities,but have a hard time supporting (some) people who chose to make bad choices.Who choose to make excuses. Who choose to play the system and their video games while the rest of us work,defend the country,and volunteer our time and energy to help our country/community.If people want assistance take a drug test,look for a job(and there are jobs out there) make some effort to show you want to be self reliant.Dawg,go to the nearest school and watch the children who work/study and the ones that don't. This is a prime example of how most of them are parented,and will be the rest of their lives. The culture in America has become give me something instead of give me an opportunity to prove myself. You are supposedly 80, you are out of touch with the reality of the youth and the generations that came after the late 1900's. Go outside and look at the real world of lazy,lethargic,illiterate,excu se making,parasites who the rest of us are supposed to save. Look at the housing projects,they are destroyed,community centers,destroyed,Detroit(prim e example) The list goes on, Why? They do not appreciate what they don't have to work for. This is basic "math" that you and Obama just can't figure out.If your so giving,give the homeless,drug addicted,guy down the street some money and see how that goes.We need to fix his real problem,and it has little to do with money.....You all cry that there are no jobs...BS, there are no jobs for druggies, cell phone junkies,insubordinate no showing up for work foul mouthed,tattooed from head to toe illiterate people. Now tell me how I Bloviate, but make sure you don't actually respond to the talking points.
WOW! Good stuff! Telling it like it is!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how happy you must be in your bubble. It is the ONLY place where what you just posted has any truth though. Check the polls sweetie....HALF of America thinks the president is an EPIC FAIL right along with his healthcare that Congress passed for the rest of us and yet begged to be excluded from themselves....and were! The country is far FROM turning left....and far from turning right. The country is larger numbers every day is going for the Constitution! Which means leaving the parties that have destroyed our country in the dust and moving on with living by the constitutional laws we were founded on and need to return to in order to save our democracy.
Yeah!!!!!! You tell 'em!!!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
No darling, YOU said I only work when I am uncomfortable. You have a tendency to interject your thoughts into other's posts. I asked if having those things makes me "confortable" in your estimation. Do you care to argue issues or would you like to continue to make this about yourself? Because it IS all about you, isn't it? If it were about the issues, there wouldn't be quite the amount of nastiness on here!
I have no idea what makes you "comfortable," although I can assume your furnished list encompassed some of those things.(I am curious what you would ever do without "cable.")

MYSELF? We are discussing YOUR foibles, not MINE!

Now kiss me, "darling," so we can roll over and go to sleep.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you interjected the statement that people don't deserve food anyway and their hunger is different, and that it is just a state of mind. Those are YOUR words, not mine. Your tendency to twist other's statements into what you want them to be is really disingenous. Please, stick to dicussing the issues and quit trying to label me and place me in one of your convenient little cubbyholes. I don't deal in rhetoric or talking points.
You are "sarcasm-recognition challenged." I was poking fun at your attitude that since poor people in the US have more than poor people out in rest of the world, we can simply forget about the poor in the US.

You said that being poor is a state of mind, and I threw another barb into you by stating that hunger is a "state of mind." You seem to miss a lot, "darling."

I have no cubbyholes and I would not place you into one, even if I had one. You whine that you want to "discuss the issues," but you never do. Don't worry, "darling." I do not care what you think.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are under the mistaken impression that health insurance premiums are going down and ignoring the fact that even if fully implemented there will still be millions with no coverage. People who have worked for years are having their premiums increased and their coverage lessened. Companies are decreasing the coverages they offer or face penalties that affect their bottom line. No good insurance coverage for their employees, the government says they will penalize those who offer the "Cadillac" plans. How is that helping anyone?
During Congressional debate about the "Affordable Healthcare Act," health insurance premiums ROSE about 50% in California and Michigan, IN ANTICIPATION that the act would be passed. Bloviate all you wish -- that had NOTHING to do with the healthcare act WHICH HAD NOT BEEN PASSED.

Long before the healthcare act, health insurance premiums ROSE -- year by year. Are you really naive enough to think that premiums will DECREASE, regardless of the healthcare act?

You ask, "How is that helping anyone?" Answer: Having healthcare insurance is better than NOT having healthcare insurance. Surely you can understand THAT.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Even serious Republicans are telling the Party that they are headed down the wrong path. These "Tea Partiers" are certifiably nuts, and their allegiance to the United States is questionable. "Led" by the "Tea Partiers," the Republican Party is just about to implode.
So true, so true...

Funny listening to all this big talk fromm these NeoConfederate Repubitards...LOL

While they may still attempt to fight us, the war for them is lost...it is only just a matter of time before the NeoCONservaTROLLS disappear into history.

The REAL Truth:
DAWG We WON!!!!!!!

Thank You Jesus!
Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yep. You bloviate. Sort of a gushing fountain of regurgitation. Jumbled. Disorganized. I do not intend to get down in that mish-mash sewer with you.

Reminds me of the organist who "pulled out all the stops." So you are unhappy with everything. Probably including the way your own life has played out.

You flit from Russia to Detroit, and think that it all the same. Sort of reminds me of "Pogo," somehow.

You seem to think that you are a martyr. The only person in the US who actually works for a living. Poor "Truth Teller." So sad! I will shed a tear for you.
There is a reason you cannot debate this post...it's because you can't. It will hurt obamas feelings if you say the truth and that you agree with Truth Teller.
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how happy you must be in your bubble. It is the ONLY place where what you just posted has any truth though. Check the polls sweetie....HALF of America thinks the president is an EPIC FAIL right along with his healthcare that Congress passed for the rest of us and yet begged to be excluded from themselves....and were! The country is far FROM turning left....and far from turning right. The country is larger numbers every day is going for the Constitution! Which means leaving the parties that have destroyed our country in the dust and moving on with living by the constitutional laws we were founded on and need to return to in order to save our democracy.
GAME POINT!
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are under the mistaken impression that the "Affordable Healthcare Act" (AFA) is "universal healthcare." It isn't, and never was intended to be. It covers perhaps 30 million Americans.

Hahaha, guess what? Obamas approval rating does not go up every time you post on behalf of him. We all know the truth #epicfail
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>So true, so true...

Funny listening to all this big talk fromm these NeoConfederate Repubitards...LOL

While they may still attempt to fight us, the war for them is lost...it is only just a matter of time before the NeoCONservaTROLLS disappear into history.

The REAL Truth:
DAWG We WON!!!!!!!

Thank You Jesus!
Look Dawg!! You have one supporter on this thread! The STL idiot! You should be proud!
The Great Predicto

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Good News For America wrote:
No matter what the HATE CONservaTROLLS say...American has turend left...and there is NO turning back!
The USA is going forward, and there is nothing these CONservaTROLLS can do about it...except all the loud pitiful whinning noises they are making now...hahahahaha
The last Election was like Gettysburg-Vicksburg the CONservaTROLLS may try to fight on...but like the NeoConfederates they asspire to be...the war they fight is LOST...it's just a matter of time until the GOP's surrenders...and is destroyed!!!
I say ...NO MERCY!!!!
That you Jesus for saving us from these monsters!
Soon we can all say goodbye to Mitch McConnell.
Amish Mafia

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

The Great Pric-to wrote:
<quoted text>Soon we can all say goodbye to Mitch McConnell.
thank you Jesus

Amish Mafia

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Dawg!! You have one supporter on this thread! The STL idiot! You should be proud!
Well two thirds of all the post on this thread are your alias's ...that shows how much your life depends on us...without us...OWNEDsville you'd be nothing...LOL
OWNEDsville you are the Topix TROLL Queen
STL OWNS YOU
Amish Mafia

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

I am the STL tard princess, I love Dawg, he is my daddy. Dawg and I live in my grandmas basement (when we are not committed to the asylum) and post to this thread all day long because we don't have anything better to do, or own anything........so we always say "I own you" kind of like looking in the mirror and telling ourselves "gosh darn it and I'm worth it". We are the only idiot liberal trolls on this site, trying to shove lies down everyone's throat about how great the Obama administration is. Truth is......we lie and we can't debate anyone without showing how stoopid we really are. Oh well, that felt good to get off my chest. Now I'd better get back and take the dose of meds the men in the white jackets told me to take.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 min colorblind 1,160
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 43 min obey the laws 89
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 51 min Black Sheep 7
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 1 hr Input Please 0
Jay Nixon Repent 1 hr SINNERS REPENT 1
Sharpton and Holder Repent 1 hr SINNERS REPENT 1
Sinners Repent 1 hr SINNERS REPENT 1

Search the St. Louis Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info