Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I like it when "Truth Teller" gives intelligent responses, but decry the dearth of such responses.
Oh, are you to proud to scold your retarded child/STL princess? Or is your post directed towards her?
Obama Bin Lyin

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

ARCHAEOLOGISTS’ SHOCK CLAIM: A PIECE OF JESUS CHRIST’S CRUCIFIXION CROSS WAS POTENTIALLY FOUND
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/di...

REP. TREY GOWDY’S EXPLOSIVE CLAIM ABOUT BENGHAZI SURVIVORS
The Obama administration is “changing names” of the Benghazi survivors and “creating aliases” to keep them hidden from congressional investigators and the American people, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) told Greta Van Susteren on Thursday night. He also said the administration is “dispersing them around the country” to keep them out of sight.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/re...

Archaeologists’ Shock Claim: A Piece of Jesus Christ’s Crucifixion Cross Was Potentially Found
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/di...

Obama Orders All US Embassies Shut After Al-Qaeda Threat
~ Silly me, I thought Obama said that “al-Qaeda was on the run”, that his policies had “all but wiped them out”? Hmm, guess not…
http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/o...

New Benghazi Details Revealed in Bombshell CNN Report:‘Unprecedented’ Effort Underway to Keep Secrets From Leaking
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/01/sh...

Reporter Shows How Easy It Is To Get Free Obamaphones; She Gets Three
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/02/reporter-s...

Outrageous: Obama Admin Grants Congress Exemption From Obamacare Provision
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/02/outrageous...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing anyone is blaming you for is bringing the overall IQ of this thread way down. Between you and that retarded kid of yours it goes way down.
So how is the Queen and his son the princess doing? Looking back at this week on the thread it looks like the same as always, making fools out of yourselves and getting your asses kicked as usual.
It appears that "Norton" loaned you his pair of black opaque glasses, and that, as a result, you cannot discern anything.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
ARCHAEOLOGISTS’ SHOCK CLAIM: A PIECE OF JESUS CHRIST’S CRUCIFIXION CROSS WAS POTENTIALLY FOUND
Archaeologists’ Shock Claim: A Piece of Jesus Christ’s Crucifixion Cross Was Potentially Found ...
ARCHAEOLOGISTS’ SHOCK CLAIM: A PIECE of THE HOLY GRAIL WAS POTENTIALLY FOUND

ARCHAEOLOGISTS’ SHOCK CLAIM: A PIECE of a NEO-CON BRAIN WAS POTENTIALLY FOUND
DAWG the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

<quoted text>ARCHAEOLOGISTSÂ’ SHOCK CLAIM: A PIECE of THE HOLY GRAIL WAS POTENTIALLY FOUND

ARCHAEOLOGISTSÂ’ SHOCK CLAIM: A PIECE of a NEO-CON BRAIN WAS POTENTIALLY FOUND
ARCHAEOLOGISTS SHOCK CLAIM: DAWGS HEAD WAS FOUND UP HIS ASS

OK it really wasn't a shock. We all knew it was there this whole time.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

<quoted text>It appears that "Norton" loaned you his pair of black opaque glasses, and that, as a result, you cannot discern anything.
I see you are still running like a scared little chihuahua from my debate challenge. Pretty sad. But not unexpected.
OWNEDsville gets OWNED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still running like a scared little chihuahua from my debate challenge. Pretty sad. But not unexpected.
You are the Queen of Stupid!
Pretty Funny ...not at all unexpected

DAWG OWNS YOU!!!!
Interesting

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "Dawg" does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the STL idiot. Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the STL idiot. Just more proof the STL tard is Dawgs alter ego.
Oh, and on another topic thread, Dawg messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Interesting wrote:
I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "Dawg" does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the STL idiot. Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the STL idiot. Just more proof the STL tard is Dawgs alter ego.
Oh, and on another topic thread, Dawg messed up and didnt change his name... more proof!
<.giggle!.> Post the link! Ah, hahahahahaha! Your paranoia continues to run rampant.
Interesting

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

<quoted text><.giggle!.> Post the link! Ah, hahahahahaha! Your paranoia continues to run rampant.
<giggle> <gag> gig is up, sick whack job
Interesting

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

<quoted text><.giggle!.> Post the link! Ah, hahahahahaha! Your paranoia continues to run rampant.
Nothing paranoid her, point out ONE post you said anything negative to STL.
<giggle> ISP's don't lie
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

<quoted text>
I think that people should care for other people, and care what happens to them, and try to help out.
Perhaps I am more of a "Christian" than I thought I was.
Here is the first part of what JFK once said on the subject of being a liberal, as he was accepting his nomination by the New York Liberal Party on September 14, 1960:
{QUOTE} What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." {END QUOTE FROM OPENING OF SPEECH}
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
Well Obama and his Liberals ain't JFK!
CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

GOP off course wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull@hit Alert!!!!
Norton you are why the Republicans are being marginalized by extremists like you!
I am not an extremist, I am a realist..........unlike you (thank God)!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

GOP off course wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG - You just kicked Nortons butt...excellent post.
Since we know that is where Norton's head is lodged...he must have a massive headace right now!
DAWG YOU OWNED HIM!!!
Game Point
OK, Dawg, get off your high horse. You aren't fooling anybody!

CHEERS!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an extremist, I am a realist..........unlike you (thank God)!
CHEERS!
Rinse and Repeat
BULL@HIT ALERT!

How's that Total BULL@SHIT RAPTURE Prophecy Thingy Work'n For'ya?

DAWG OWNS YOU!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your cult may be a religion, but in reality it is not a religion.
If your faith in God was strong, you would not be so worried.
Who said I was worried? There is right and there is wrong and I believe Obamacare is WRONG! It is just a way to control our lives. If anybody should be worried it is YOU because you are so ignorant to things that are happening in our country!

My faith causes me to fight for what I believe to be right. That is what God would do! Haven't you heard about Jesus and the money changers in the Temple? Probably not since you are an atheist!

CHEERS!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Dawg, get off your high horse. You aren't fooling anybody!
CHEERS!
OK, Norton enough with your Horse@hit. You're only fooling yourself!

DAWG OWNS YOUR DUMDASS!!!!

Blessings
CHEERS
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Post the link! Ah, hahahahahaha! Your paranoia continues to run rampant.
so true, so true

DAWG Your totally OWNING these DumbASSclowns...LOL

Massive Game Point!!!!
Un Interesting

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "OWNEDsville " does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the Farmington idiot.

Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the Farmington idiot. Just more proof the Farmington tard is Dan in OWNEDsville alter ego.

Oh, and on another topic thread, Dan messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

DAN is DAWGS personal hydrant to pee on!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, the Republicans manipulate the conservative masses into believing that the healthcare industry cares for them, and that bringing healthcare expenses into line is bad for you -- when in fact it is bad for the obscene profits being made by that very same healthcare industry.
People such as "Norton"'s "doctor friend" who scatters fear into the minds of people like "Norton," scaring them that the US (Number 37 in healthcare in the WORLD) will not have good healthcare under any form of universal healthcare.
The French (Number 1 in healthcare in the WORLD) and the various European countries, including Canada, rank in the TOP 10 or so -- not at Number 37, with CUBA at Number 39! And ALL of these countries have universal healthcare.
(Too bad the Constitution's Second Amendment does not guarantee universal healthcare.)
I don't know where you get all your BS on universal healthcare. I just heard a man on TV telling how he had to wait 6 months for a doctor appt., and it goes on and on! Now you think that is good? If I remember he was talking about Canada! One more thing, if a person is over a certain age and they need a hip replacement or knee surgery, and etc., THEY DON'T GET IT! Age should have nothing to do with a person's medical treatment. Treatment should be between the patient and the doctor. Government should stay out of it since they can't get anything else right. I KNOW how the government works. I've had to deal with them in my job when I was working!!!!!!! You can't tell me that you want the government controlling your life because I don't believe it. Anybody that does not believe that is what they are trying to do.......is just ignorant!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr anna kukelski 18,564
Worst part of St. Louis 6 hr Curious 1
Narc in st charles 8 hr Terry 4
Best drugs in st charles 11 hr st charles 8
Stricklands 14 hr black 1
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 19 hr homeless 5
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo Sat Help Larry Rice Repent 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••