Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85838 Aug 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that people should care for other people, and care what happens to them, and try to help out.
Perhaps I am more of a "Christian" than I thought I was.
Here is the first part of what JFK once said on the subject of being a liberal, as he was accepting his nomination by the New York Liberal Party on September 14, 1960:
{QUOTE} What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." {END QUOTE FROM OPENING OF SPEECH}
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
Well Obama and his Liberals ain't JFK!
CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85839 Aug 3, 2013
GOP off course wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull@hit Alert!!!!
Norton you are why the Republicans are being marginalized by extremists like you!
I am not an extremist, I am a realist..........unlike you (thank God)!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85840 Aug 3, 2013
GOP off course wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG - You just kicked Nortons butt...excellent post.
Since we know that is where Norton's head is lodged...he must have a massive headace right now!
DAWG YOU OWNED HIM!!!
Game Point
OK, Dawg, get off your high horse. You aren't fooling anybody!

CHEERS!
Nortondamus

Saint Charles, MO

#85841 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an extremist, I am a realist..........unlike you (thank God)!
CHEERS!
Rinse and Repeat
BULL@HIT ALERT!

How's that Total BULL@SHIT RAPTURE Prophecy Thingy Work'n For'ya?

DAWG OWNS YOU!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85842 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Your cult may be a religion, but in reality it is not a religion.
If your faith in God was strong, you would not be so worried.
Who said I was worried? There is right and there is wrong and I believe Obamacare is WRONG! It is just a way to control our lives. If anybody should be worried it is YOU because you are so ignorant to things that are happening in our country!

My faith causes me to fight for what I believe to be right. That is what God would do! Haven't you heard about Jesus and the money changers in the Temple? Probably not since you are an atheist!

CHEERS!
Nortondamus

Saint Charles, MO

#85843 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Dawg, get off your high horse. You aren't fooling anybody!
CHEERS!
OK, Norton enough with your Horse@hit. You're only fooling yourself!

DAWG OWNS YOUR DUMDASS!!!!

Blessings
CHEERS
Nortondamus

Saint Charles, MO

#85844 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Post the link! Ah, hahahahahaha! Your paranoia continues to run rampant.
so true, so true

DAWG Your totally OWNING these DumbASSclowns...LOL

Massive Game Point!!!!
Un Interesting

Saint Charles, MO

#85845 Aug 3, 2013
I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "OWNEDsville " does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the Farmington idiot.

Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the Farmington idiot. Just more proof the Farmington tard is Dan in OWNEDsville alter ego.

Oh, and on another topic thread, Dan messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

DAN is DAWGS personal hydrant to pee on!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85846 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Republicans manipulate the conservative masses into believing that the healthcare industry cares for them, and that bringing healthcare expenses into line is bad for you -- when in fact it is bad for the obscene profits being made by that very same healthcare industry.
People such as "Norton"'s "doctor friend" who scatters fear into the minds of people like "Norton," scaring them that the US (Number 37 in healthcare in the WORLD) will not have good healthcare under any form of universal healthcare.
The French (Number 1 in healthcare in the WORLD) and the various European countries, including Canada, rank in the TOP 10 or so -- not at Number 37, with CUBA at Number 39! And ALL of these countries have universal healthcare.
(Too bad the Constitution's Second Amendment does not guarantee universal healthcare.)
I don't know where you get all your BS on universal healthcare. I just heard a man on TV telling how he had to wait 6 months for a doctor appt., and it goes on and on! Now you think that is good? If I remember he was talking about Canada! One more thing, if a person is over a certain age and they need a hip replacement or knee surgery, and etc., THEY DON'T GET IT! Age should have nothing to do with a person's medical treatment. Treatment should be between the patient and the doctor. Government should stay out of it since they can't get anything else right. I KNOW how the government works. I've had to deal with them in my job when I was working!!!!!!! You can't tell me that you want the government controlling your life because I don't believe it. Anybody that does not believe that is what they are trying to do.......is just ignorant!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85847 Aug 3, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Norton enough with your Horse@hit. You're only fooling yourself!
DAWG OWNS YOUR DUMDASS!!!!
Blessings
CHEERS
You aren't smart enough to even have an intelligent conversation. All you are capable of doing is making slurry remarks!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85848 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't "bait" Norton into a response. Presumably, "Norton" is a big boy, and should be able to think -- and speak -- for himself.
Don't blame ME for the quality of "Norton"'s response.
You are right.....I can think and speak for myself! You are not capable of responding to my comments intelligently. Please.......I don't want you to be blamed for the quality of my comments. That would mean you had a brain that doesn't short out!

CHEERS!
SemoCopBlock

Farmington, MO

#85849 Aug 3, 2013
TLC wrote:
Blunt is a money-grubbing crook.
https://www.facebook.com/pages /Southeast-Missouri-Copblock/5 86040744782100
SemoCopBlock

Farmington, MO

#85850 Aug 3, 2013
take your Meds

United States

#85851 Aug 3, 2013
Un Interesting wrote:
I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "OWNEDsville " does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the Farmington idiot.

Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the Farmington idiot. Just more proof the Farmington tard is Dan in OWNEDsville alter ego.

Oh, and on another topic thread, Dan messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

Paranoia consumes you
Smooches,
"Dan"
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85852 Aug 3, 2013
Un Interesting wrote:

There is no Farmington Idiot. Only a St Louis Retard Princess (that's you) an your idiotic dad Queen of England (his claim not mine) Yellow Mutt.

Those are the only two idiots here.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85853 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't smart enough to even have an intelligent conversation. All you are capable of doing is making slurry remarks!

CHEERS!
He is such a dumbass he can't even spell dumbass right.
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen

Saint Charles, MO

#85854 Aug 3, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Farmington Idiot. Only a St Louis Retard Princess (that's you) an your idiotic dad Queen of England (his claim not mine) Yellow Mutt.
Those are the only two idiots here.
It's because the Farmington poster is a retard.

Not being insultive, it's just a proven fact.

I see OWNEDsville is now trying to pretend someone is impersonating her. Another one of her retard antics.

Just ignore her.
RETARD in STL that is YOU

United States

#85855 Aug 3, 2013
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen wrote:
<quoted text>It's because the Farmington poster is a retard.

Not being insultive, it's just a proven fact.

I see OWNEDsville is now trying to pretend someone is impersonating her. Another one of her retard antics.

Just ignore her.
The only retard here is you. You prove it with every post you make. You are without a doubt the stupidest person on Topix.

You're so embarrassing even your dad Yellow Dawg doesn't acknowledge 99% of your posts.
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen

Saint Charles, MO

#85856 Aug 3, 2013
RETARD in STL that is YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
The only retard here is you. You prove it with every post you make. You are without a doubt the stupidest person on Topix.
You're so embarrassing even your dad Yellow Dawg doesn't acknowledge 99% of your posts.
YAWN...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What hysterical rant...I really made a monkey out of you...
but then again, I need to give your ma credit for that!

DAN you just keep posting and talking to yourself...LOL!!!!

I OWN YOU!!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85857 Aug 3, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing paranoid her, point out ONE post you said anything negative to STL.
<giggle> ISP's don't lie
ROFL! Point out ONE post you said anything negative about "Owensville"!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 2 hr Grasping the Obvious 18
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 4 hr killa_the_compass... 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,568
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 6 hr Mich 77
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 440
God bless our law enforcement 17 hr guest 2
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye Wed tyron 14
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web