Nortondamus

Saint Charles, MO

#85843 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Dawg, get off your high horse. You aren't fooling anybody!
CHEERS!
OK, Norton enough with your Horse@hit. You're only fooling yourself!

DAWG OWNS YOUR DUMDASS!!!!

Blessings
CHEERS
Nortondamus

Saint Charles, MO

#85844 Aug 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Post the link! Ah, hahahahahaha! Your paranoia continues to run rampant.
so true, so true

DAWG Your totally OWNING these DumbASSclowns...LOL

Massive Game Point!!!!
Un Interesting

Saint Charles, MO

#85845 Aug 3, 2013
I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "OWNEDsville " does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the Farmington idiot.

Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the Farmington idiot. Just more proof the Farmington tard is Dan in OWNEDsville alter ego.

Oh, and on another topic thread, Dan messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

DAN is DAWGS personal hydrant to pee on!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85846 Aug 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Republicans manipulate the conservative masses into believing that the healthcare industry cares for them, and that bringing healthcare expenses into line is bad for you -- when in fact it is bad for the obscene profits being made by that very same healthcare industry.
People such as "Norton"'s "doctor friend" who scatters fear into the minds of people like "Norton," scaring them that the US (Number 37 in healthcare in the WORLD) will not have good healthcare under any form of universal healthcare.
The French (Number 1 in healthcare in the WORLD) and the various European countries, including Canada, rank in the TOP 10 or so -- not at Number 37, with CUBA at Number 39! And ALL of these countries have universal healthcare.
(Too bad the Constitution's Second Amendment does not guarantee universal healthcare.)
I don't know where you get all your BS on universal healthcare. I just heard a man on TV telling how he had to wait 6 months for a doctor appt., and it goes on and on! Now you think that is good? If I remember he was talking about Canada! One more thing, if a person is over a certain age and they need a hip replacement or knee surgery, and etc., THEY DON'T GET IT! Age should have nothing to do with a person's medical treatment. Treatment should be between the patient and the doctor. Government should stay out of it since they can't get anything else right. I KNOW how the government works. I've had to deal with them in my job when I was working!!!!!!! You can't tell me that you want the government controlling your life because I don't believe it. Anybody that does not believe that is what they are trying to do.......is just ignorant!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85847 Aug 3, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Norton enough with your Horse@hit. You're only fooling yourself!
DAWG OWNS YOUR DUMDASS!!!!
Blessings
CHEERS
You aren't smart enough to even have an intelligent conversation. All you are capable of doing is making slurry remarks!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85848 Aug 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "bait" Norton into a response. Presumably, "Norton" is a big boy, and should be able to think -- and speak -- for himself.
Don't blame ME for the quality of "Norton"'s response.
You are right.....I can think and speak for myself! You are not capable of responding to my comments intelligently. Please.......I don't want you to be blamed for the quality of my comments. That would mean you had a brain that doesn't short out!

CHEERS!
SemoCopBlock

Farmington, MO

#85849 Aug 3, 2013
TLC wrote:
Blunt is a money-grubbing crook.
https://www.facebook.com/pages /Southeast-Missouri-Copblock/5 86040744782100
SemoCopBlock

Farmington, MO

#85850 Aug 3, 2013
take your Meds

United States

#85851 Aug 3, 2013
Un Interesting wrote:
I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "OWNEDsville " does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the Farmington idiot.

Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the Farmington idiot. Just more proof the Farmington tard is Dan in OWNEDsville alter ego.

Oh, and on another topic thread, Dan messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

DAN is DAWGS personal hydrant to pee on!
Paranoia consumes you
Smooches,
"Dan"
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85852 Aug 3, 2013
Un Interesting wrote:
I find it very interesting the ONLY poster that "OWNEDsville " does NOT post derogatory, insulting comments to is the Farmington idiot.

Now this cant be because every post is intelligent from the Farmington idiot. Just more proof the Farmington tard is Dan in OWNEDsville alter ego.

Oh, and on another topic thread, Dan messed up and didnt change his name...more proof!

DAN is DAWGS personal hydrant to pee on!
There is no Farmington Idiot. Only a St Louis Retard Princess (that's you) an your idiotic dad Queen of England (his claim not mine) Yellow Mutt.

Those are the only two idiots here.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85853 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't smart enough to even have an intelligent conversation. All you are capable of doing is making slurry remarks!

CHEERS!
He is such a dumbass he can't even spell dumbass right.
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen

Saint Charles, MO

#85854 Aug 3, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Farmington Idiot. Only a St Louis Retard Princess (that's you) an your idiotic dad Queen of England (his claim not mine) Yellow Mutt.
Those are the only two idiots here.
It's because the Farmington poster is a retard.

Not being insultive, it's just a proven fact.

I see OWNEDsville is now trying to pretend someone is impersonating her. Another one of her retard antics.

Just ignore her.
RETARD in STL that is YOU

United States

#85855 Aug 3, 2013
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen wrote:
<quoted text>It's because the Farmington poster is a retard.

Not being insultive, it's just a proven fact.

I see OWNEDsville is now trying to pretend someone is impersonating her. Another one of her retard antics.

Just ignore her.
The only retard here is you. You prove it with every post you make. You are without a doubt the stupidest person on Topix.

You're so embarrassing even your dad Yellow Dawg doesn't acknowledge 99% of your posts.
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen

Saint Charles, MO

#85856 Aug 3, 2013
RETARD in STL that is YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
The only retard here is you. You prove it with every post you make. You are without a doubt the stupidest person on Topix.
You're so embarrassing even your dad Yellow Dawg doesn't acknowledge 99% of your posts.
YAWN...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What hysterical rant...I really made a monkey out of you...
but then again, I need to give your ma credit for that!

DAN you just keep posting and talking to yourself...LOL!!!!

I OWN YOU!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85857 Aug 3, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing paranoid her, point out ONE post you said anything negative to STL.
<giggle> ISP's don't lie
ROFL! Point out ONE post you said anything negative about "Owensville"!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85858 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Obama and his Liberals ain't JFK!...
I have to agree with that. NOW you are beginning to get some "common sense."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85859 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Dawg, get off your high horse. You aren't fooling anybody!...
Woops! I was beginning to think you had some "common sense," but you blew it.

If you want to know which comments I have posted, look for my registered name.

You aren't fooling anybody when you post from Farmington.
interesting

Park Hills, MO

#85860 Aug 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL! Point out ONE post you said anything negative about "Owensville"!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
I can't because I completely agree with him.....dumbass. There can be more than one poster from Owensville. It's the STL poster you can tell is the same person from the lack of intelligent posts, name calling, idiocy etc etc

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85861 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was worried? There is right and there is wrong and I believe Obamacare is WRONG! It is just a way to control our lives. If anybody should be worried it is YOU because you are so ignorant to things that are happening in our country!
My faith causes me to fight for what I believe to be right. That is what God would do! Haven't you heard about Jesus and the money changers in the Temple? Probably not since you are an atheist!...
1. Fine. You think "ObamaCare" is wrong. We heard you ... 100 times already.

2. Healthcare is not a "way to control our lives." Balderdash!

3. I know a lot of things which are happening in our country, and some of them worry me. I just happen to (usually) worry about different things than you do.

4. You don't "fight" for anything. You bloviate.(And I will confess to a certain amount of that myself.)

5. You said that "God" would fight for what He believes to be right. So how come your powerful "God" keeps losing?

6. Your "Jesus" healed the sick and was tolerant of others, to the extent of loving them. You are so hate-filled that you do not wish others to have good healthcare. You hoard your pennies just like those whom Jesus threw out of the temple. Why do you want to protect the obscene profits of the greedy healthcare industry, yet do not wish the sick and needy to obtain good healthcare?

Jesus would support "ObamaCare."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85862 Aug 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get all your BS on universal healthcare. I just heard a man on TV telling how he had to wait 6 months for a doctor appt., and it goes on and on! Now you think that is good? If I remember he was talking about Canada!..
Huh? You don't even remember the country he was talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Tom Waits 19,885
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 8 hr sexy man 41
Online Shaming 11 hr Sean Daly 1
Topless women weekend 20 hr Bam 13
looking for e.f.m.c. 20 hr meatman 1
New Monkies throw poop game!!! to take MO back ... Sat Sean Daly 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Fri white boy that works 44
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]