“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85778 Aug 1, 2013
Eeeek wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think Jay Leno is funny.... discredits everything you have ever posted.
Who cares what you think? Apparently, you did not go to SirTrav's link. Really, you should try to keep more informed.
OWNEDsville GOP FreakShow

Chesterfield, MO

#85779 Aug 1, 2013
U Need help wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that answers your mental status. Why are you such a freak?
Well what a completly lame comeback that was ...keep trying DAN ...even a stopped clock like you is right twice a day!

I OWN YOU!!!!
Dems hate women

United States

#85780 Aug 1, 2013
Well another democrat uses his liberal logic, sexually harasses women then expects the city to pay for it because he wasn't "trained" on sexual harassment. He "didnt know" he was committing harassment when asking women not to wear underwear, head locking them, grabbing their boobies, etc etc nice job Bob Filner
Wow, Anthony Weiner too...their is another class act dem degrading women and his office.
Dems are losing the war on women.
Oh please

Coffeyville, KS

#85781 Aug 1, 2013
Dems hate women wrote:
Well another democrat uses his liberal logic, sexually harasses women then expects the city to pay for it because he wasn't "trained" on sexual harassment. He "didnt know" he was committing harassment when asking women not to wear underwear, head locking them, grabbing their boobies, etc etc nice job Bob Filner
Wow, Anthony Weiner too...their is another class act dem degrading women and his office.
Who isn't use to the liberals thinking we should all do as they say and not as they do by now? It's only wrong if you're not a liberal anyway....right?!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85782 Aug 1, 2013
Dems hate women wrote:
Mr. Weiner needs to be put in a monkey suit and taken to the zoo! He is a big joke! His wife......she must be nuts to put up with him. Nothing........is worth his BS! If people vote him in as mayor.........they deserve what they get. Of course, the way the morality of our country is declining I wouldn't be surprised if the jerk get elected.

CHEERS!
i agree

United States

#85783 Aug 1, 2013
OWNEDsville GOP FreakShow wrote:
<quoted text>Well what a completly lame comeback that was ...keep trying DAN ...even a stopped clock like you is right twice a day!

I OWN YOU!!!!
I agree u r a freak! A paranoid one for sure!! Who the freak is Dan? Is he from Oregon?
Paranoid!!

#85784 Aug 1, 2013
Dems hate women wrote:
Wow, Anthony Weiner too... their is another class act dem degrading women and his office.
Not quite! Of course, you Neo-CON propagandists are going "all out" in attempting to show that the Dems are alienating women, but that story simply will not sell.

There have been too many idiotic things said by Republican candidates. Good examples are Todd Akin of Missouri and Richard Mourdock of Indiana, both of whom said women who are raped can't become pregnant. The voters in both of these conservative states repudiated the Republican candidates.

On June 13, 2013, the latest Republican attack on women came from Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), another clueless Republican ignoring the issue of rape. On Thursday, the House Judiciary Committee, dominated by right-wing social extremists, voted to support legislation that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks. When asked why his proposal did not make exceptions for rape and incest, Franks said that the probability of a pregnancy resulting from rape was "very low."

From "US News & World Report":{QUOTE} First, Franks is just plain wrong about the science. There are thousands of women who have become pregnant after a rape. What would the representative say to a woman who became pregnant after a rape? Would he tell her she's not really pregnant or that she wasn't really raped? Good luck with that. The Republican governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, once said that his own party was the "stupid party." I'm sure he was referring to cavemen like Franks.{END QUOTE}

Jindal has it right -- Neo-CONs ARE the "stupid party," when it comes to women's reproductive rights! And if Hillary Clinton runs in 2016, it's "GOODBYE REPUBLICANS"! The Republican brand will be taken down from off the political shelves once and for all.(RIP 1854-2016)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/brad-bann...
Freak Show GOP gets OWNED

Saint Charles, MO

#85785 Aug 1, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree u r a freak! A paranoid one for sure!! Who the freak is Dan? Is he from Oregon?
Paranoid!!
No ...but you sure are...but what Republican isn't paranoid?

FREAK it looks like I really got inside your head

How ?
Because :
U R SO OWNED!!!!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85786 Aug 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia.
You see me everywhere.
Reality.

I see little turds all over this place and think of you.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85787 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That is a legitimate point.
So are you telling us that you work:
a) from 6 pm Friday to 9 am Monday, and
b) from 6 pm to 9 am daily -- Mondays through Fridays?
Nunya

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85788 Aug 1, 2013
I've already spent way too much time stirring the roaches. I must depart the cesspool and return to my boring, but normal life.
Staying on here constantly is like exposing yourself to too much x-rays. You sooner or later become terminal.
Just a tip. I bath and change my clothes daily. You might try that from time to time. It's great!
Get up once in a while go outside. You know there is a giant ball of fire in the sky after, say, 6am.
Give my sympathy to your mother of 30+ years.
See YAH!!

Saint Charles, MO

#85789 Aug 1, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality.
Funny...but I would think it would remind you of your trailer home.

Saint Charles, MO

#85790 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Nunya
????

missed your meds again today...so sad...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

#85791 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Reality.
Really, you should not speak about your children like that. And I am not responsible for their existence, either.

#85792 Aug 1, 2013
I've already spent way too much time stirring the roaches. I must depart the cesspool and return to my boring, but normal life.
Staying on here constantly is like exposing yourself to too much x-rays. You sooner or later become terminal.
Just a tip. I bath and change my clothes daily. You might try that from time to time. It's great!
Get up once in a while go outside. You know there is a giant ball of fire in the sky after, say, 6am.
See YAH!!
Your life is NORMAL? Worrying about little girls on the beach is NORMAL?

You "bath" daily? What does that mean, or have to do with anything?

Great balls of fire!

My mother, were she still alive, would be 110 years old.

Seek more help, SirTrav! It appears that they did not keep you in therapy near long enough!
of course

United States

#85793 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Not quite! Of course, you Neo-CON propagandists are going "all out" in attempting to show that the Dems are alienating women, but that story simply will not sell.

There have been too many idiotic things said by Republican candidates. Good examples are Todd Akin of Missouri and Richard Mourdock of Indiana, both of whom said women who are raped can't become pregnant. The voters in both of these conservative states repudiated the Republican candidates.

On June 13, 2013, the latest Republican attack on women came from Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), another clueless Republican ignoring the issue of rape. On Thursday, the House Judiciary Committee, dominated by right-wing social extremists, voted to support legislation that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks. When asked why his proposal did not make exceptions for rape and incest, Franks said that the probability of a pregnancy resulting from rape was "very low."

From "US News & World Report":{QUOTE} First, Franks is just plain wrong about the science. There are thousands of women who have become pregnant after a rape. What would the representative say to a woman who became pregnant after a rape? Would he tell her she's not really pregnant or that she wasn't really raped? Good luck with that. The Republican governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, once said that his own party was the "stupid party." I'm sure he was referring to cavemen like Franks.{END QUOTE}

Jindal has it right -- Neo-CONs ARE the "stupid party," when it comes to women's reproductive rights! And if Hillary Clinton runs in 2016, it's "GOODBYE REPUBLICANS"! The Republican brand will be taken down from off the political shelves once and for all.(RIP 1854-2016)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/brad-bann...
Your logic is laughable
So some repubs made comments....last I checked dems are out showing their "Anthony Weiners" to everyone. How degrading
of course

Park Hills, MO

#85794 Aug 1, 2013
See YAH!!
Game point!!
of course

Park Hills, MO

#85795 Aug 1, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree u r a freak! A paranoid one for sure!! Who the freak is Dan? Is he from Oregon?
Paranoid!!
That lady is whacked, ignore her. She thinks she owns everyone from the mental ward. All she owns is a straight jacket
GOP Off Course

Saint Charles, MO

#85796 Aug 1, 2013
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
That lady is whacked, ignore her. She thinks she owns everyone from the mental ward. All she owns is a straight jacket
YAWN...I Own You!!!

#85797 Aug 1, 2013
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is laughable
So some repubs made comments.... last I checked dems are out showing their "Anthony Weiners" to everyone. How degrading
Check again and name a few ... if it is so rampant, you should be able to come up with 10 or 20 names.

To "everyone"? I suppose you have seen a few yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
organized stalking 7 hr bob 5
I like black girls but im white (Jan '14) 7 hr someone 29
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 9 hr Agents of Corruption 5,921
State auditor Thomas Schweich Fri rocket ron 1
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Feb 25 stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Feb 25 TypeA4Sure 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST