Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,009)

Showing posts 80,161 - 80,180 of94,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DAWG IS ME wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss my hand!!!
Keep that filth to yourself.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you admitting I do something better than you??
Your wife says that you do.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So? Have you been able to reprogram your DNA yet?
And does your computer still reprogram itself.
<.giggle!.> You asserted that DNA, like BIOS, cannot be re-programmed.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

My number one job today was to be an internet TROLL. I have succeeded.......considering I have nothing else better to do.
So everyone how does it feel working real hard so I can get a welfare check?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You like the English ones. Right?
Your posts are weirder than they used to be. After your long absence, does this mean that you have been into some kind of therapy?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DAWG OWNS YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
So True So True...
DAWG just when you think they can't get any weirder ...THEY DO!!!!
GAME POINT!!!
I may be imagining it, but since SirTrav suddenly reappeared after a long absence, I think that his comments are odder than they used to be. Do you have any thoughts on this?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
My number one job today was to be an internet TROLL. I have succeeded....... considering I have nothing else better to do.
Great job! Step up to the trough.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are weirder than they used to be. After your long absence, does this mean that you have been into some kind of therapy?
Nope
Should I lower them?

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My wife you pity your minisculity.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text>
I may be imagining it, but since SirTrav suddenly reappeared after a long absence, I think that his comments are odder than they used to be. Do you have any thoughts on this?
My thoughts: You don't like being unpleasantly spanked!

http://tinyurl.com/ps9fu5o

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My wife would pity your minisculity.
The Real Truth

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
My number one job today was to be an internet TROLL. I have succeeded.......considering I have nothing else better to do.
Job well done today!!
Good luck tomorrow.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My thoughts: You don't like being unpleasantly spanked!
http://tinyurl.com/ps9fu5o
Well, we already know your thoughts about young girls.

Now we find out that you are into sadomasochism. No wonder you took a few months off Topix for therapy.
Obama Bin Lyin

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Sworn Officers Plan To March On DC Sept. 9th; Police Chief Mark Kessler Leads The Way

Ordinary citizens are not the only people up in arms over the tyrannical policies of the Obama administration; members of law enforcement - Police Chiefs and municipal police, Sheriffs and their deputies, and State Troopers from around the country - plan to take a message of dissatisfaction to Washington D.C. on September 9th and redress their Congressmen with a list of grievances.

For two days, from May 31st until June 1st 2013 at the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association meeting in St. Charles Mo., members of law enforcement from around the country gathered to listen to what the more vocal of their compliment had to say. They also came to see evidence gathered by Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the birth certificate the White House claims belongs to President Barack Hussein Obama's is in fact a computer generated forgery.

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, host Bob Powell speaks with Gilberton Penn. Police Chief Mark Kessler, Kessler was at the CSPOA conference and saw the evidence presented by CCP Lead Investigator Detective Mike Zullo. Kessler says that the evidence convinced him that the document proffered by the White House as proof of the President's birth in a Honolulu hospital was fake.

The birth certificate forgery is only one crime for which Chief Kessler plans to call the Obama administration to account. Another is the extra-judicial killing of American-born Islamic cleric Anwar al-Alawki, Samir Khan, and al-Alawki's 16-year-old son Abdulrahman. None of those American citizens ever saw the inside of a courtroom before their deaths were ordered by Barack Obama. In fact, they were never charged with any crime whatsoever in any court; civilian or military.

The immediate removal of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is another of Kessler's goals. Holder has been in Contempt of Congress for almost a year after he lied to investigators looking into Operation Fast and Furious, and it is Chief Kessler's position that the time for genteel politicking is over; that Congress should act much more forcefully in pressing for the immediate removal of the President and his Attorney General, issuing a warrants for their arrest for High Crimes and Misdemeanors against the People of the United States.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...
DUMA55 LIBERALS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Buwhahahahahahaha!! After the dumbass St Louis Princess got her panties all excited over yet another lie her left wing media fed her the reality is out....

How liberals have it wrong about Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity

Headlines have been blaring all over the digital universe about Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity being tossed off the radio airwaves by Cumulus and losing 40 stations in key markets.

For example, Politico's Dylan Byers reported:

"In a major shakeup for the radio industry, Cumulus Media, the second-biggest broadcaster in the country, is planning to drop both Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity from its stations at the end of the year, an industry source told POLITICO on Sunday.

Cumulus has decided that it will not renew its contracts with either host, the source said, a move that would remove the two most highly rated conservative talk personalities from more than 40 Cumulus channels in major markets."

However, in the words of the legendary radio broadcaster Paul Harvey, readers are not being told the rest of the story.

Cumulus and Clear Channel have been buying up stations in major markets. Limbaugh and Hannity are syndicated by Premiere, which is owned by Clear Channel.

Rather than pay fees to Cumulus to carry these shows it makes more sense to put them on their own properties, reduce local talent costs, and save those fees.

The two top-rated talkers aren't going anywhere. They're just changing dial positions and, in many cases, to better signals.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/30/how...

Do you hear that you Liberal morons?? Here read it again "The two top-rated talkers aren't going anywhere. They're just changing dial positions and, in many cases, to better signals."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Someday you idiots are going to learn to quit believing the lies your left wing media feeds you and to wait until, as the article says, the rest of the story comes out.

They are going to better stations and will be heard by even more people. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DUMBASSES!!!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hmmmm ....Perhaps the results of Electro Shock Therapy?

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, you already know my thoughts about young girls.
Now I find out about sadomasochism. No wonder the neighbor boy took a few months off for therapy.
You excel at stupid.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

GOP the Dawg of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ....Perhaps I'll log in under this name and congratulate myself?
Everyone knows you do that. What they don't know is each of your bi-polar personalities logs in and "congratulates" you without your awareness.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Sworn Officers Plan To March On DC Sept. 9th; Police Chief Mark Kessler Leads The Way
Ordinary citizens are not the only people up in arms over the tyrannical policies of the Obama administration; members of law enforcement - Police Chiefs and municipal police, Sheriffs and their deputies, and State Troopers from around the country - plan to take a message of dissatisfaction to Washington D.C. on September 9th and redress their Congressmen with a list of grievances.
For two days, from May 31st until June 1st 2013 at the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association meeting in St. Charles Mo., members of law enforcement from around the country gathered to listen to what the more vocal of their compliment had to say. They also came to see evidence gathered by Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the birth certificate the White House claims belongs to President Barack Hussein Obama's is in fact a computer generated forgery.
In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, host Bob Powell speaks with Gilberton Penn. Police Chief Mark Kessler, Kessler was at the CSPOA conference and saw the evidence presented by CCP Lead Investigator Detective Mike Zullo. Kessler says that the evidence convinced him that the document proffered by the White House as proof of the President's birth in a Honolulu hospital was fake....
Apparently, Police Chief Mark Kessler, of Gilberton, PA,(population 867) has become a "wannabee" Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and has joined Arpaio and Orly Taitz in becoming the "Chief Birthers" of the right-wing "fringe."

I can easily look at "Chief Kessler" in his "Swearing Officer" rants (not "sworn officer") and state that, in my opinion, the chief should not be allowed around any firearms or blunt objects, and should be removed from law enforcement.

In the meantime, Chief Kessler is crying that he has been made into a "circus clown, deranged lunatic" by the media. NOT TRUE, Chief Kessler -- you made YOURSELF into a "CIRCUS CLOWN, DERANGED LUNATIC." Watch this YouTube video, one of many Kessler has made, and judge the mental condition of Chief Kessler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/29/pennsyl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,161 - 80,180 of94,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 51 min up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 53 min up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 1 hr The Troll Stopper 23
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr PetVax 18,482
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 4 hr focus on the family 7
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 4 hr focus on the family 1
Barack Hussein Obama Exposed 8 hr Jesse 8
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT