Wow

Chesterfield, MO

#85651 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!.50 is a 50% pay raise for you. Nice job STL tard princess!!!
Rinse and repeat as always!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85652 Jul 29, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>I did not post that story. I was merely commenting on your comment....
If you cannot understand that posting a fictional story in which you mouth what you think that a 13-month-old murdered child would be saying is sick, then you have no moral compass.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85653 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!.50 is a 50% pay raise for you. Nice job STL tard princess!!!
<.giggle!.> If $0.50 represents a 50% pay raise, what was the original price?
DAWG Just OWNED You

Chesterfield, MO

#85654 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot understand that posting a fictional story in which you mouth what you think that a 13-month-old murdered child would be saying is sick, then you have no moral compass.
Excellent Insightful Post

GAME POINT!!!
STL SUCKS BALLS

United States

#85655 Jul 29, 2013
Boned in OWNEDsville wrote:
I was boned in Owensville TWICE and I only made $.50! That's okay.........cause I liked it.
So you finally got a job eh Princess? No more blow & go's for free. Now you make .10 cents each. Well done. Your daddy Yellow Dawg will be proud.
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85656 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text><.giggle!.> If $0.50 represents a 50% pay raise, what was the original price?
Really? You can't be that stupid, can you?
YAWN

Chesterfield, MO

#85657 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You can't be that stupid, can you?
Rinse and repeat as always!
GOOD NEWS AMERICA

Chesterfield, MO

#85658 Jul 29, 2013
Breaking News:

Cumulus to dump Rush and Hannity

hahahahahahahaha
Black Bean Brenda

Chesterfield, MO

#85659 Jul 29, 2013
STL SUCKS BALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally got a job eh Princess? No more blow & go's for free. Now you make .10 cents each. Well done. Your daddy Yellow Dawg will be proud.
Troll away...boring

B*tch You've Been OWNED!
Gassy Girl

Chesterfield, MO

#85660 Jul 29, 2013
GOOD NEWS AMERICA wrote:
Breaking News:
Cumulus to dump Rush and Hannity
hahahahahahahaha
Well that should really help the AIR Quality!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85661 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You can't be that stupid, can you?
I'm not. But apparently you are, since you are unable to answer the question.
FREAKED OUT Republicans

Chesterfield, MO

#85662 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. But apparently you are, since you are unable to answer the question.
ha haa haaa,,,
GAME POINT
STL SUCKS BALLS

United States

#85663 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not. But apparently you are, since you are unable to answer the question.
Yes you are since we are still waiting for you to answer the question that was asked of you last week regarding Obama and the Stock Market.

You ran like the coward you are from it. You can spew left wing talking points but when it comes to backing them up you are ignorant fool who can't.

I hear your retarded kid is making .10 cents a shot now. You must be a proud daddy eh Queen Dawg.
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85664 Jul 29, 2013
YAWN wrote:
<quoted text>Rinse and repeat as always!
Don't open too wide.....unless you have a paying customer. That's the only reason your jaws should be widened
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85665 Jul 29, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Troll away...boring

B*tch You've Been OWNED!
You are owned for .50
You even posted it, I read it on the Internet....it must be true. Hahahahahhaha
Your pimp owns you

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85666 Jul 29, 2013
STL SUCKS BALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are since we are still waiting for you to answer the question that was asked of you last week regarding Obama and the Stock Market.
You ran like the coward you are from it. You can spew left wing talking points but when it comes to backing them up you are ignorant fool who can't.
I hear your retarded kid is making .10 cents a shot now. You must be a proud daddy eh Queen Dawg.
More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.

You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.

Your bluster is getting old ... and blatantly obvious.

I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85667 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.

You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.

Your bluster is getting old ... and blatantly obvious.

I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
You asked me the "math" question you moron...only to deflect from your moron child.
Lets just say the raise is less than your welfare check. Sorry if you are not good enough in math to figure it out on your own.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85668 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.

You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.

Your bluster is getting old ... and blatantly obvious.

I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
ROFLMAO!! Talk about a load of manure. You are the king, the king of BS. You might as well declare yourself king, you've already declared yourself the QUEEN of England.

You're a joke. You run from every challenge. We all see it. We all know it.

The only challenge we have when it comes to you is who is the biggest idiot, you or your retarded kid.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85669 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>You asked me the "math" question you moron...only to deflect from your moron child.
Lets just say the raise is less than your welfare check. Sorry if you are not good enough in math to figure it out on your own.
This is typical of Dawg. When he gets cornered he will start up with this whole "everyone is just one person" routine. He uses it to hide behind and make believe he is somehow winning by being a gutless coward.
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85670 Jul 30, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
You are owned for .50
You even posted it, I read it on the Internet....it must be true. Hahahahahhaha
Your pimp owns you
Well so much for that "Masters Degree" you claim to have...LOL
What time does you shift start at Jack in the Box?

I OWN YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"It's not about color, it's about character" 12 min Ks jones 3
Wilson set to resign from Ferguson P D 19 min Suprmeliberal 6
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... 26 min Suprmeliberal 2
A case of Ebola in Ferguson 33 min Suprmeliberal 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr neveratfault 4,575
Ferguson tense ahead of grand jury decision 10 hr Jeff Smith 1
Jobs For Missouri 14 hr RTW Is Right 3
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:10PM
Chargers hold off Rams, move to 7-4
Bleacher Report 5:32 PM
Grading St. Louis' Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Rams Look a QB Away from Playoff Contention
NBC Sports 8:10 PM
Chiefs have to be opportunistic against Broncos
NBC Sports 8:13 PM
Broncos open as slight favorites at Kansas City