You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

tulsa hate crime wrote:
<quoted text> murdered by a son of obama http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/charge...
I know you boys "down under" don't know much about what's going on in the US, but President Obama has only two daughters. Now, why don't you and your kangaroo hop on out of here, mate?

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Please... do NOT vote for that McCaskill wealthy anti-working-class anti-USA CITIZEN illegal-alien-loving pro-BIG corporation disgusting Missouri senator.

She is also, all my OPINION based on reading about her childish elite-class antics in Congress, anti-military veteran.

I did not serve two SE Asia tours in the 2970s so wealthy scum such as McCaskil could spit upon USA citizens and its veterans.

She wants to assist corporate USA by driving down wages for the MANY working-poor and under-employed and unemployed by having yet ANOTHER amnesty of illegal alien invaders who drive down wages for the USA citizen lower economic classes AND due to the need to house multi-millions of the invaders rental housing costs are driven upwards.

If that foul, disgusting anti-We, the People McCaskill stays in office even more of the masses of common folks will be shoved face down into an economic quagmire.

I do not see that disgusting wealthy elite-class fiend attempting to bring in multi-millions of lawyers (her skill-set) and others who would compete with HER socio-economic class.

NO!!!!!!!!!!

McCaskill is spitting upon the HUGE mass of common folks... the 90% of American CITIZENS that a wealthy few elites and their politician lackeys have declared class warfare against.

McCaskill is an enemy of We, the People in my educated OPINION.

I encourage you to search the Web for the economic horrors many MILLIONS of illegal alien job competitors cause to citizen workers.

And notice how the upper-crust such as McCaskill are SPITTING UPON THE MASSES OF COMMON FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!

McCaskill.... I view you as EVIL.

Such a foul, disgusting creature.

Of course, all the above is my opinion but it is an educated opinion based upon many decades of life with most of that laboring as a working-poor CITIZEN who saw his wages erode as living costs increased and part of the cause was too many workers seeking jobs and that millions of those competitors were inside the USA illegally.

If those illegal job competitors were affecting McCaskill and her elite-class buddies those competitors would have been kicked back across the border and kept out.

But, the elite, wealthy class benefits by keeping We, the People struggling at near-starvation wages.

And McCaskil and her disgusting friends laugh at our troubles.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious intolerance at its finest! Way to go, "Norton"!
The BIBLE says we will have false prophets in the END TIMES! In my opinion, their religion is false. People have a right to believe whatever they want, but the President shows his prejudices toward the Muslims. Now who is intolerant??

CHEERS!
bob

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

all of them
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE says we will have false prophets in the END TIMES! In my opinion, their religion is false. People have a right to believe whatever they want, but the President shows his prejudices toward the Muslims. Now who is intolerant??
CHEERS!
Yes Norton... you are one of those people Jesus warned us about
"a wolf in sheeps clothing"

Norton you do evil in God's name, because
"YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO"!!!

blessings
CHEERS
Nortons FALSE Phophecy

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Funny hearing that from you...when you Norton beleive in a FALSE prophecy "the Rapture"

Worse you then voted for a true non-christian Mormon over Obama who really is a christian and really was born in America.

YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO!!!

God Bless You
CHEERS
GOP EXTREMIST CHRISTANS

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Why The Non-Extremist Mainstream Christians Reject The Rapture Belief...

The Rapture is not to be found in the doctrinal statements of Presbyterians, Lutherans, or Methodists~ Catholic Priest
The 'rapture' is not in accord with our understanding of the New Testament Book of Revelation.~General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) 2001
Hull, former dean of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, contends that the contends that the Left Behind series perpetuates a massive misunderstanding of scripture.
The Rapture belief has today been adopted by most Baptist, Pentecostals, Assemblies of God, Calvary Chapel, FourSqaure Gospel, Vineyard Fellowship..just to name a few.
Early in the 20th century the Rapture made its way into the theology of the Southern Baptist Church, which had not previously known of the teaching.

In the United States, several million people have succumbed to an extraordinary delusion. In the 19th century, two immigrant preachers cobbled together a series of unrelated passages from the Bible to create the famous "Left Behind" series.

Norton you are not a mainstream ...eiter as a Christian, or in your politics.

You Are A Mislead Tool of Satan!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are intolerant. You show YOUR prejudice toward the Muslims. The president goes to a Christian church.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP EXTREMIST CHRISTANS wrote:
Why The Non-Extremist Mainstream Christians Reject The Rapture Belief...
The Rapture is not to be found in the doctrinal statements of Presbyterians, Lutherans, or Methodists~ Catholic Priest
The 'rapture' is not in accord with our understanding of the New Testament Book of Revelation.~General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) 2001
Hull, former dean of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, contends that the contends that the Left Behind series perpetuates a massive misunderstanding of scripture.
The Rapture belief has today been adopted by most Baptist, Pentecostals, Assemblies of God, Calvary Chapel, FourSqaure Gospel, Vineyard Fellowship..just to name a few.
Early in the 20th century the Rapture made its way into the theology of the Southern Baptist Church, which had not previously known of the teaching.
In the United States, several million people have succumbed to an extraordinary delusion. In the 19th century, two immigrant preachers cobbled together a series of unrelated passages from the Bible to create the famous "Left Behind" series.
Norton you are not a mainstream ...eiter as a Christian, or in your politics.
You Are A Mislead Tool of Satan!
I know, everybody just does not believe what the Bible says! Wherever you got your post from proves it. Many scoffers, and you are one of them! Talk about a Mislead Tool of Satan......you should get a gold star! Keep on making a fool of yourself!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOU are intolerant. You show YOUR prejudice toward the Muslims. The president goes to a Christian church.
Lots of people go to Christian churches! That doesn't mean they are true Christians! Funny, you don't hear much about him attending church! He said.........there are many ways to heaven and that is NOT a Christian belief! That is totally opposite of a Christian belief.

CHEERS!
Obama Bin Lyin

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

San Antonio Seeks To Ban Anyone Who Opposes Homosexuality From Running For City Council, Being Appointed To A Board…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/san-antoni...

Malaysian School Forces Non-Muslim Students To Eat In The Bathroom During Ramadan…
~ Tolerance is a one-way street in the Islamic world.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/malaysia-s...

U.N. Says Word “Illegal Immigrants” Should Not Be Used, Prefers Use Of “Irregular Migrants”…
~ Oh ya, we all must abide by what the U.N. dictates!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/u-n-says-w...

Teachers Union Claims They Have A “Constitutional Right” To Wear Shorts To Work…
~ These people need to work a few days in the dreaded private sector for a dose of reality.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/teachers-u...

Mooch Scolds Hispanic Kids For Being Fat And Less Active…
~ When was the last time she looked at her borad butt?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/mooch-scol...

OFA Plans To Honor Dear Leader’s Birthday By Celebrating Obamacare…
~ Happy birthday, Mein Fuhrer!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/ofa-plans-...

NSA unable to search own emails
http://cowboybyte.com/23264/report-nsa-unable...

UC PRESIDENT NAPOLITANO TO RECEIVE $142K IN MOVING EXPENSES
~ Boy it really cost a lot of money to move her FAT ASS!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

The Ozarks Blueways: A Federal Land Grab And A Regulatory Nightmare!
http://americasvoicenow.org/the-ozarks-bluewa...

Docs Show Napolitano Thanked Missouri Governor For Breaking State Law
http://americasvoicenow.org/docs-show-napolit...

CAUGHT! IMMIGRATION BILL SHACKLES BORDER AGENTS
Bars them from considering race or ethnicity 'to any degree'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/caught-immigration...

THE EXPLOSIVE SECRET HUMA IS HIDING
Media ignore radical ties of wife standing by her man
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-explosive-secr...
Obama Bin Lyin

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

WHITE BABY MURDERED BY BLACK TEENS – WHO WAS ANTONIO WEST?

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
San Antonio Seeks To Ban Anyone Who Opposes Homosexuality From Running For City Council, Being Appointed To A Board…
Running out of propaganda? I see you had to "rinse and repeat" these agitprop items!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
WHITE BABY MURDERED BY BLACK TEENS – WHO WAS ANTONIO WEST?
Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot....
Sick.
Norton the Fool of SATAN

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, everybody just does not believe what the Bible says! Wherever you got your post from proves it. Many scoffers, and you are one of them! Talk about a Mislead Tool of Satan......you should get a gold star! Keep on making a fool of yourself!
CHEERS!
You are so lost...you don't even know it...you are the one who is wrong...about EVERYTHING!!!

You see you NORTON are the problem...you need to ask for forgiveness...

Norton you are just like St Paul BEFORE he saw the light on the Damascus Rd.
U R Employed

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton the Fool of SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>You are so lost...you don't even know it...you are the one who is wrong...about EVERYTHING!!!

You see you NORTON are the problem...you need to ask for forgiveness...

Norton you are just like St Paul BEFORE he saw the light on the Damascus Rd.
I see now, you do have a job, it's working for satan. I'm sure the pay is great but you only get to reap the benefits later. Hope you like heat.
Boned in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

U R Employed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now, you do have a job, it's working for satan. I'm sure the pay is great but you only get to reap the benefits later. Hope you like heat.
YAWN...

OWNEDsville you just keep proving my point..That I OWN YOU...LOL
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sick.
What is sick about it? Where are Obama, Sharpton, Jackson when it comes to this type of murder? This couldn't have been Obama's child or himself long ago,like he said about Trayvon? A lot of the killing will end when people have to work, pay taxes, and don't have time to sit around(chill) with nothing more to do than blame their life on history, the wealthy, the educated, the Christians,the MAN, etc.
yawn

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

you all are boring
Boned in OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

I was boned in Owensville TWICE and I only made $.50! That's okay.........cause I liked it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr The real Samuel 18,544
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 7 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 7 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 10 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 10 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 10 hr st charles 3
Best drugs in st charles 10 hr st charles 1
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters