Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
FREAKED OUT Republicans

Chesterfield, MO

#85662 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. But apparently you are, since you are unable to answer the question.
ha haa haaa,,,
GAME POINT
STL SUCKS BALLS

United States

#85663 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not. But apparently you are, since you are unable to answer the question.
Yes you are since we are still waiting for you to answer the question that was asked of you last week regarding Obama and the Stock Market.

You ran like the coward you are from it. You can spew left wing talking points but when it comes to backing them up you are ignorant fool who can't.

I hear your retarded kid is making .10 cents a shot now. You must be a proud daddy eh Queen Dawg.
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85664 Jul 29, 2013
YAWN wrote:
<quoted text>Rinse and repeat as always!
Don't open too wide.....unless you have a paying customer. That's the only reason your jaws should be widened
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85665 Jul 29, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Troll away...boring

B*tch You've Been OWNED!
You are owned for .50
You even posted it, I read it on the Internet....it must be true. Hahahahahhaha
Your pimp owns you

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85666 Jul 29, 2013
STL SUCKS BALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are since we are still waiting for you to answer the question that was asked of you last week regarding Obama and the Stock Market.
You ran like the coward you are from it. You can spew left wing talking points but when it comes to backing them up you are ignorant fool who can't.
I hear your retarded kid is making .10 cents a shot now. You must be a proud daddy eh Queen Dawg.
More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.

You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.

Your bluster is getting old ... and blatantly obvious.

I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
STL is paid too much

Park Hills, MO

#85667 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.

You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.

I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
You asked me the "math" question you moron...only to deflect from your moron child.
Lets just say the raise is less than your welfare check. Sorry if you are not good enough in math to figure it out on your own.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85668 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.

ROFLMAO!! Talk about a load of manure. You are the king, the king of BS. You might as well declare yourself king, you've already declared yourself the QUEEN of England.

You're a joke. You run from every challenge. We all see it. We all know it.

The only challenge we have when it comes to you is who is the biggest idiot, you or your retarded kid.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85669 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>You asked me the "math" question you moron...only to deflect from your moron child.
Lets just say the raise is less than your welfare check. Sorry if you are not good enough in math to figure it out on your own.
This is typical of Dawg. When he gets cornered he will start up with this whole "everyone is just one person" routine. He uses it to hide behind and make believe he is somehow winning by being a gutless coward.
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85670 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You are owned for .50
You even posted it, I read it on the Internet....it must be true. Hahahahahhaha
Your pimp owns you
Well so much for that "Masters Degree" you claim to have...LOL
What time does you shift start at Jack in the Box?

I OWN YOU
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85671 Jul 30, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Talk about a load of manure. You are the king, the king of BS. You might as well declare yourself king, you've already declared yourself the QUEEN of England.
The only challenge we have when it comes to you is who is the biggest idiot, you or your retarded kid.
BORING...same old rinse and repeat

TROLL ON...B#tch!!!

DAWG OWNS YOU!
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85672 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
So True ...So True
DAWG YOU OWN THEM!!!!
Game Point!
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85673 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You asked me the "math" question you moron...only to deflect from your moron child.
Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?

translation:
I OWN YOU!!!!
STL is paid too much

United States

#85674 Jul 30, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO!! Talk about a load of manure. You are the king, the king of BS. You might as well declare yourself king, you've already declared yourself the QUEEN of England.

Game point
STL is paid too much

Saint Louis, MO

#85675 Jul 30, 2013
Ha Haa Haaa wrote:
<quoted text>Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?

translation:
I OWN YOU!!!!
Boring...
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85676 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Game point
No... FOR YOU OWNEDsville that should be....GAY POINT!

Continue your hysterical raving homosexual meltdown!

I OWN YOU!!!!
Oh please

Coffeyville, KS

#85677 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
HOLY SHIT! Do you honestly not know that the ONLY reason the stock market is up is because of the printing of money (which is meaningless paper with no backing at this point not to mention your child's future debt)? Without that the stock market falls!!! Every time there is even a hint of stopping the printing the stock market goes into free fall. The stock market being up is just as fake as Obama's entire "recovery".....which by the way is sluggish at best and longer than any recovery since WWII!!! Obama sucks! And the proof is coming up in his August schedule where he is going to go around speaking of everything he can think of as far as social issues and absolutely NOTHING on the economy! This is Obama's Economy....not inherited, not left to him, not anyone else's policies. It is ALL on Obama now. It's time he owns it and stops avoiding it. After all he insist it's what's on his mind ALL the time right?!!! Which means if the current economy is always on his mind and it is still shit, his mind is freakin worthless as a president and Obama is a complete FAILURE!!!!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85678 Jul 30, 2013
"Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt"
= "When did the a__holes make you king?"

More melt-clowns below
http://tinyurl.com/pvgshd6
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85679 Jul 30, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
"Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt"
= "When did the a__holes make you king?"
More melt-clowns below
http://tinyurl.com/pvgshd6
I'm the KING!!!! I OWN EVERYONE, EVEN YOU!
GAME POINT
Now go be gay somewhere else
ROFLMAO

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85680 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You asked me the "math" question you moron... only to deflect from your moron child.
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Speaking of "deflection"!

All you trolls are "math-challenged," not to mention many other forms of challenges!

(My "moron child" was in mainland China last week, negotiating for manufacturing parts. And my retirement income is more than your entire household income. Just because you type your "ad hominem" childish insults on your keyboard, that does not make them true. Man up, and get a life ... and a job.)

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85681 Jul 30, 2013
Ha Haa Haaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the KING DAWG!!!! I OWN EVERYONE, EVEN YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!
GAME POINT GAME POINT GAME POINT GAME POINT GAME POINT
ROFLMAO!!!! I am so funny!
Sure you do Dawg!

What are you up to? 30 or 40 different personalities?
I guess if you don't count the ones in your lost mental real estate,you only have a dozen, each with 5 different log in names for Topix.

By the way, you forget <snicker>, your the gay one. You crept for the closet a year and a half ago. You know, when you made up some lie about me having something to do with jail bait. I guess you didn't want anyone to notice.
I guess it gets lonely without your best friend hanging by your side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Real Madrid 20,111
Cindy Ambach Has Not Got Away With Organized Crime 1 hr Fed Up 1
Supreme Court 5 hr Puppet on A String 1
got move to st loise Wed sawone 1
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore Sep 2 jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Sep 1 Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Sep 1 black panther 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages