“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85631 Jul 28, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
San Antonio Seeks To Ban Anyone Who Opposes Homosexuality From Running For City Council, Being Appointed To A Board…
Running out of propaganda? I see you had to "rinse and repeat" these agitprop items!

#85632 Jul 28, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
WHITE BABY MURDERED BY BLACK TEENS – WHO WAS ANTONIO WEST?
Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot....
Sick.
Norton the Fool of SATAN

Chesterfield, MO

#85633 Jul 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, everybody just does not believe what the Bible says! Wherever you got your post from proves it. Many scoffers, and you are one of them! Talk about a Mislead Tool of Satan......you should get a gold star! Keep on making a fool of yourself!
CHEERS!
You are so lost...you don't even know it...you are the one who is wrong...about EVERYTHING!!!

You see you NORTON are the problem...you need to ask for forgiveness...

Norton you are just like St Paul BEFORE he saw the light on the Damascus Rd.
U R Employed

United States

#85635 Jul 29, 2013
Norton the Fool of SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>You are so lost...you don't even know it...you are the one who is wrong...about EVERYTHING!!!

I see now, you do have a job, it's working for satan. I'm sure the pay is great but you only get to reap the benefits later. Hope you like heat.
Boned in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#85636 Jul 29, 2013
U R Employed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now, you do have a job, it's working for satan. I'm sure the pay is great but you only get to reap the benefits later. Hope you like heat.
YAWN...

OWNEDsville you just keep proving my point..That I OWN YOU...LOL
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85637 Jul 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick.
What is sick about it? Where are Obama, Sharpton, Jackson when it comes to this type of murder? This couldn't have been Obama's child or himself long ago,like he said about Trayvon? A lot of the killing will end when people have to work, pay taxes, and don't have time to sit around(chill) with nothing more to do than blame their life on history, the wealthy, the educated, the Christians,the MAN, etc.
yawn

West Plains, MO

#85638 Jul 29, 2013
you all are boring
Boned in OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#85639 Jul 29, 2013
I was boned in Owensville TWICE and I only made $.50! That's okay.........cause I liked it.
White Trash Christians

Chesterfield, MO

#85640 Jul 29, 2013
Boned in OWNEDsville wrote:
I was boned in Owensville TWICE and I only made $.50! That's okay.........cause I liked it.
Oh Contraire!

#85641 Jul 29, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>What is sick about it?...
Your making up a fictional story, speaking with the assumed voice of a 13-month-old child who was murdered, and your mouthing all of your political prejudices, is SICK.

You pointed out that, "A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty."

I note that you say that the Grand Jury was your "mommy's peers," which indicates that they were white jurors.

You say that the Grand Jury ruled that the black teens will not face the death penalty. Why? Because they are teens? You do not mention the penalty which these black teens will actually face. Life in prison, for example?

Clearly, you used your sickness to defend your personal prejudices. Seek help.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85642 Jul 29, 2013
Want to see the epitome of pathetic, see above.

85,641 posts and still saying the exact same thing.
I think he believes the lies he made up 3 years ago. Want proof of that, look below.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85643 Jul 29, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
San Antonio Seeks To Ban Anyone Who Opposes Homosexuality From Running For City Council, Being Appointed To A Board…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/san-antoni...
Malaysian School Forces Non-Muslim Students To Eat In The Bathroom During Ramadan…
~ Tolerance is a one-way street in the Islamic world.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/malaysia-s...
U.N. Says Word “Illegal Immigrants” Should Not Be Used, Prefers Use Of “Irregular Migrants”…
~ Oh ya, we all must abide by what the U.N. dictates!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/u-n-says-w...
Teachers Union Claims They Have A “Constitutional Right” To Wear Shorts To Work…
~ These people need to work a few days in the dreaded private sector for a dose of reality.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/teachers-u...
Mooch Scolds Hispanic Kids For Being Fat And Less Active…
~ When was the last time she looked at her borad butt?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/mooch-scol...
OFA Plans To Honor Dear Leader’s Birthday By Celebrating Obamacare…
~ Happy birthday, Mein Fuhrer!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/ofa-plans-...
NSA unable to search own emails
http://cowboybyte.com/23264/report-nsa-unable...
UC PRESIDENT NAPOLITANO TO RECEIVE $142K IN MOVING EXPENSES
~ Boy it really cost a lot of money to move her FAT ASS!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
The Ozarks Blueways: A Federal Land Grab And A Regulatory Nightmare!
http://americasvoicenow.org/the-ozarks-bluewa...
Docs Show Napolitano Thanked Missouri Governor For Breaking State Law
http://americasvoicenow.org/docs-show-napolit...
CAUGHT! IMMIGRATION BILL SHACKLES BORDER AGENTS
Bars them from considering race or ethnicity 'to any degree'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/caught-immigration...
THE EXPLOSIVE SECRET HUMA IS HIDING
Media ignore radical ties of wife standing by her man
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-explosive-secr...
Just one more thing........THE POPE! He apparently doesn't read the same Bible I do. Romans I says homosexuality is wrong. I don't care if a person was born with homo traits, it is still wrong. Now........what else is next!!! You can put all this stuff on here and people ignore it. They probably will elect Weiner mayor because people are becoming more stupid all the time!!!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85644 Jul 29, 2013
Norton the Fool of SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so lost...you don't even know it...you are the one who is wrong...about EVERYTHING!!!
I don't know a more stupid person than you!

CHEERS!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85645 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Your making up a fictional story, speaking with the assumed voice of a 13-month-old child who was murdered, and your mouthing all of your political prejudices, is SICK.
You pointed out that, "A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty."
I note that you say that the Grand Jury was your "mommy's peers," which indicates that they were white jurors.
You say that the Grand Jury ruled that the black teens will not face the death penalty. Why? Because they are teens? You do not mention the penalty which these black teens will actually face. Life in prison, for example?
Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85646 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not post that story. I was merely commenting on your comment. You and your liberal buddies can't defend only one side of the racial issues in this country. What are the facts about racial crime, poverty, etc. Look at Detroit, which is a prime example of Government giving people housing and it was destroyed, Why? Giving people food and much of it was misused, sold for drugs, etc., Why? Which Mayor stole the city blind? Millions of dollars spent/borrowed for police and fire that was misused, Why? Detroit is a prime example of a cultural problem, not economical. 79% babies born out of wedlock. Illiteracy is rampant 47%. Families are dysfunctional, drugs & violence are at epidemic levels. You will tell us it is politicians and wealthy people's fault. That is a small part of the problem. The biggest part is choices and a long history of dependency and excuses. Where is Obama? Martha's Vineyard. Did he not just come back from a 100 million dollar Africa trip?
STL is paid too much

United States

#85647 Jul 29, 2013
Boned in OWNEDsville wrote:
Wow!.50 is a 50% pay raise for you. Nice job STL tard princess!!!
STL is paid too much

United States

#85648 Jul 29, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?
Rinse and repeat as always!
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

#85649 Jul 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a more stupid person than you!
CHEERS!
Don't strain your small brain Norton... that honor is all yours!
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

#85650 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?
Wow

Chesterfield, MO

#85651 Jul 29, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!.50 is a 50% pay raise for you. Nice job STL tard princess!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 6 hr savanimal 35
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 10 hr 8990Bigs 21
Eric Holder, Atty Gen Arrives (Aug '14) 11 hr God Bless E Holde... 6
Upci Repent Repent Repent 13 hr REPENT UPCI 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Homeboi 19,642
The best BP gals ? 16 hr dodgerammer 440 1
Blacks need trained not Police 17 hr ZooKeeper 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:28 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:28AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?