CONservative FEAR TROLLS

Chesterfield, MO

#85607 Jul 27, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
DETROITíS CITY COUNCIL SPENDS TIME WEIGHING IN ON ZIMMERMAN CASE
Bankrupt and they still continue to be a joke. These liberal idiots really donít get the mess they have made or any clue of ways to fix it.
Check it out:
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/detroits-...
p

Funny are you posting now from Cape Fear...how appropriate!
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#85608 Jul 27, 2013
"If we want to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET,' then we should store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and his birth certificate."
~ Gov. Mike Huckabee
Huckabee Well Fukme

Chesterfield, MO

#85609 Jul 27, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
"If we want to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET,' then we should store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and his birth certificate."
~ Gov. Mike Huckabee
Maybe that's were the WMD's are too?

Huckabee sure has put back on all that weight he lost...he's fatter than Ophrah now!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85610 Jul 27, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course OBAM MUST TAKE CARE OF THE MUSLIMS! OMG!...
Religious intolerance at its finest! Way to go, "Norton"!

#85611 Jul 27, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
~ Gov. Mike Huckabee
Psssst! Mike! The president released both versions of his birth certificate. A certified copy of the original long-form birth certificate was released on April 27, 2011. Wherever you are living now, Mike, the news sure travels slowly to your home in BFE.

I bet you could get "Queen of the Birthers" Orly Taitz to have tea with you someday. Don't let this chance get away, Mike!

This video showing Lawrence O'Donnell confronting Orly Taitz in 2011 regarding the recently-released long-form birth certificate is hilarious!

Hey, Mike! Maybe YOU could become "King of the Birthers" and form a liaison with Orly Taitz? ROFL! A match based upon mutual madness!

#85612 Jul 27, 2013
Woops! O'Donnell's video:

wow

Park Hills, MO

#85613 Jul 27, 2013
is it true, prove it !!
tulsa hate crime

Sydney, Australia

#85614 Jul 27, 2013
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/charge...
i support the candidate that holds the negro race responsible for this crime
tulsa hate crime

Sydney, Australia

#85615 Jul 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst! Mike! The president released both versions of his birth certificate. A certified copy of the original long-form birth certificate was released on April 27, 2011. Wherever you are living now, Mike, the news sure travels slowly to your home in BFE.
I bet you could get "Queen of the Birthers" Orly Taitz to have tea with you someday. Don't let this chance get away, Mike!
This video showing Lawrence O'Donnell confronting Orly Taitz in 2011 regarding the recently-released long-form birth certificate is hilarious!
Hey, Mike! Maybe YOU could become "King of the Birthers" and form a liaison with Orly Taitz? ROFL! A match based upon mutual madness!
murdered by a son of obama http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/charge...
Huckabee Well Fukme

Chesterfield, MO

#85616 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahaha

Game Point !!!
Huckabee Well Fukme

Chesterfield, MO

#85617 Jul 27, 2013
Woops! O'Donnell's video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zB3W5NTAAAoXX
hahahahaha

CONservative's are all NUTS and LIARS !!!!!

Enough Said!

MEGA GAME POINT

#85618 Jul 27, 2013
tulsa hate crime wrote:
<quoted text> murdered by a son of obama http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/charge...
I know you boys "down under" don't know much about what's going on in the US, but President Obama has only two daughters. Now, why don't you and your kangaroo hop on out of here, mate?

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#85619 Jul 28, 2013
Please... do NOT vote for that McCaskill wealthy anti-working-class anti-USA CITIZEN illegal-alien-loving pro-BIG corporation disgusting Missouri senator.

She is also, all my OPINION based on reading about her childish elite-class antics in Congress, anti-military veteran.

I did not serve two SE Asia tours in the 2970s so wealthy scum such as McCaskil could spit upon USA citizens and its veterans.

She wants to assist corporate USA by driving down wages for the MANY working-poor and under-employed and unemployed by having yet ANOTHER amnesty of illegal alien invaders who drive down wages for the USA citizen lower economic classes AND due to the need to house multi-millions of the invaders rental housing costs are driven upwards.

If that foul, disgusting anti-We, the People McCaskill stays in office even more of the masses of common folks will be shoved face down into an economic quagmire.

I do not see that disgusting wealthy elite-class fiend attempting to bring in multi-millions of lawyers (her skill-set) and others who would compete with HER socio-economic class.

NO!!!!!!!!!!

McCaskill is spitting upon the HUGE mass of common folks... the 90% of American CITIZENS that a wealthy few elites and their politician lackeys have declared class warfare against.

McCaskill is an enemy of We, the People in my educated OPINION.

I encourage you to search the Web for the economic horrors many MILLIONS of illegal alien job competitors cause to citizen workers.

And notice how the upper-crust such as McCaskill are SPITTING UPON THE MASSES OF COMMON FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!

McCaskill.... I view you as EVIL.

Such a foul, disgusting creature.

Of course, all the above is my opinion but it is an educated opinion based upon many decades of life with most of that laboring as a working-poor CITIZEN who saw his wages erode as living costs increased and part of the cause was too many workers seeking jobs and that millions of those competitors were inside the USA illegally.

If those illegal job competitors were affecting McCaskill and her elite-class buddies those competitors would have been kicked back across the border and kept out.

But, the elite, wealthy class benefits by keeping We, the People struggling at near-starvation wages.

And McCaskil and her disgusting friends laugh at our troubles.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85620 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The BIBLE says we will have false prophets in the END TIMES! In my opinion, their religion is false. People have a right to believe whatever they want, but the President shows his prejudices toward the Muslims. Now who is intolerant??

CHEERS!
bob

Saint Louis, MO

#85621 Jul 28, 2013
all of them
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

#85622 Jul 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE says we will have false prophets in the END TIMES! In my opinion, their religion is false. People have a right to believe whatever they want, but the President shows his prejudices toward the Muslims. Now who is intolerant??
CHEERS!
Yes Norton... you are one of those people Jesus warned us about
"a wolf in sheeps clothing"

Norton you do evil in God's name, because
"YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO"!!!

blessings
CHEERS
Nortons FALSE Phophecy

Chesterfield, MO

#85623 Jul 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Funny hearing that from you...when you Norton beleive in a FALSE prophecy "the Rapture"

Worse you then voted for a true non-christian Mormon over Obama who really is a christian and really was born in America.

YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO!!!

God Bless You
CHEERS
GOP EXTREMIST CHRISTANS

Chesterfield, MO

#85625 Jul 28, 2013
Why The Non-Extremist Mainstream Christians Reject The Rapture Belief...

The Rapture is not to be found in the doctrinal statements of Presbyterians, Lutherans, or Methodists~ Catholic Priest
The 'rapture' is not in accord with our understanding of the New Testament Book of Revelation.~General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) 2001
Hull, former dean of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, contends that the contends that the Left Behind series perpetuates a massive misunderstanding of scripture.
The Rapture belief has today been adopted by most Baptist, Pentecostals, Assemblies of God, Calvary Chapel, FourSqaure Gospel, Vineyard Fellowship..just to name a few.
Early in the 20th century the Rapture made its way into the theology of the Southern Baptist Church, which had not previously known of the teaching.

In the United States, several million people have succumbed to an extraordinary delusion. In the 19th century, two immigrant preachers cobbled together a series of unrelated passages from the Bible to create the famous "Left Behind" series.

Norton you are not a mainstream ...eiter as a Christian, or in your politics.

You Are A Mislead Tool of Satan!

#85626 Jul 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are intolerant. You show YOUR prejudice toward the Muslims. The president goes to a Christian church.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85627 Jul 28, 2013
GOP EXTREMIST CHRISTANS wrote:
Why The Non-Extremist Mainstream Christians Reject The Rapture Belief...
The Rapture is not to be found in the doctrinal statements of Presbyterians, Lutherans, or Methodists~ Catholic Priest
The 'rapture' is not in accord with our understanding of the New Testament Book of Revelation.~General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) 2001
Hull, former dean of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, contends that the contends that the Left Behind series perpetuates a massive misunderstanding of scripture.
The Rapture belief has today been adopted by most Baptist, Pentecostals, Assemblies of God, Calvary Chapel, FourSqaure Gospel, Vineyard Fellowship..just to name a few.
Early in the 20th century the Rapture made its way into the theology of the Southern Baptist Church, which had not previously known of the teaching.
In the United States, several million people have succumbed to an extraordinary delusion. In the 19th century, two immigrant preachers cobbled together a series of unrelated passages from the Bible to create the famous "Left Behind" series.
Norton you are not a mainstream ...eiter as a Christian, or in your politics.
You Are A Mislead Tool of Satan!
I know, everybody just does not believe what the Bible says! Wherever you got your post from proves it. Many scoffers, and you are one of them! Talk about a Mislead Tool of Satan......you should get a gold star! Keep on making a fool of yourself!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Black Rhino 3,896
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,377
Wilson Cleared. whoo hooo 10 hr real talk 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 hr no fatties 4 me 599
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 11 hr no fatties 4 me 377
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 22 hr cancer suxs 38
Blacks have made their own bed Mon Chrobry 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs