Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,999)

Showing posts 79,961 - 79,980 of95,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RALPH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This "National Debt" graph shows the Reagan / Bush41 / Bush43 "road to prosperity." Look at the red portions of the curve, and note who was president each time:
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Obama's debt is more than all combined. Not to mention the Trillions lost in an American's wealth. Poor leadership? Or, a evil, narcisistic, planned leadership to destroy America as we once knew it?
So True

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OWNEDsville Flips Out wrote:
<quoted text>Your so right ...your girlfirend OWNEDsville is one sad yank toy!

Is your corner corporate office a room in the Farmington State Hospital...you know all about the menu...LOL

With all the medication your on ...you can still type...LOL
you are our tax dollars at work...I OWN YOU!!!!

Now Just Go MELTDOWN
Let your meltdown continue....it's pretty funny to witness. Hahaha! Hurry up, you don't want to miss craft time. Please stop eating the glue.
OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Marshalls are at your project, but can't figure which door to blow down.
What...You say you want to BLOW me...jeez... go blow your Pa!
OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's debt is more than all combined. Not to mention the Trillions lost in an American's wealth. Poor leadership? Or, a evil, narcisistic, planned leadership to destroy America as we once knew it?
????

right back your fantasy never land of NEVER WAS...

Just like the Confederacy and Nazi Germany...you NeoCONs deserve just what is coming to you!

Like Tim McVey you will destroy yourself
OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Let your meltdown continue....it's pretty funny to witness. Hahaha! Hurry up, you don't want to miss craft time. Please stop eating the glue.
You just can't help but prove you're a total idiot can you?
So True

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You just can't help but prove you're a total idiot can you?
Lol, that's funny! Did you just call someone an idiot??? Aww, it's okay. Don't cry
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that's funny! Did you just call someone an idiot??? Aww, it's okay. Don't cry
Lol, you are funny ...now you go cry me a river...Aww, it's okay...I OWN YOU!!!!
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's debt is more than all combined. Not to mention the Trillions lost in an American's wealth. Poor leadership? Or, a evil, narcisistic, planned leadership to destroy America as we once knew it?
There is no doubt Obama has set out to destroy this country. All you have to do is read his books to see his true nature.

He want to do America what 50 years of Democrat leadership did to Detroit.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

So True wrote:
<quoted text>Let your meltdown continue....it's pretty funny to witness. Hahaha! Hurry up, you don't want to miss craft time. Please stop eating the glue.
I think Dawg must have stole his pudding again. The St Louis Retard is in a complete meltdown carried over from yesterday.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

So True wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, that's funny! Did you just call someone an idiot??? Aww, it's okay. Don't cry
The Princess calling someone an idiot is like Dawg calling someone unintelligent. It makes the saying about the pot and kettle true.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, you are funny ...now you go cry me a river...Aww, it's okay...I OWN YOU!!!!
You don't own anyone. You probably don't even own anything. You're a dirt poor St Louis slum dwelling welfare addict.

With your bad credit you couldn't even get free government housing.
OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
The Princess calling someone an idiot is like Dawg calling someone unintelligent. It makes the saying about the pot and kettle true.
Well OWNEDsville you have my vote, you are Queen of stupid!

It certainly looks like (from the flurry of your recent blabling incoherant posts)I've pushed you (so easuly) into a MASSIVE Chernobly Emotional Breakdown.

You may now go back to your mothers basement and assume the fetal postion laying in your own excrement

I OWN YOU
grave digger

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
????
Just like the Confederacy and Nazi Germany...you NeoCONs deserve just what is coming to you!
if your kind only knew what taken one for the team means,,,its called secrets to the grave,,,they will never know it all,,,and if they wernt in such a hurry to kill the dude,,,know telling what info they would know today,,,cuz if you murder someone its against the law,,,but the law can murder someone,,,then you wonder,,,what secrets did mcvey take to the grave after being murdererd for murdering someone,,,those secrets would make rambo piss himself,,,jason from friday the 13th movies run the other way,,,a muslim man turn christian,,,a lefty liberal tell president bush they were sorry,,,jessie jackson be with a white woman,,,oh wait,,,he already has,,,al sharpton work for fox news,,,oh wait,,,fox news doesnt hire racist,,,forget that one,,,the new 3rd in line for king of england baby to be named obama,,,my GOD people,,,the secrets they could of learned,,,ha haa haaa,,,now to the point,,,anyone of you losers want to bet the grave digger can perdict the winner of this 2010 missouri senate race? the grave digger supports spongebob square pants for the 2010 election by the way,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Outstate GOP METHsouri

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>if your kind only knew what taken one for the team means,,,its called secrets to the grave,,,they will never know it all,,,and if they wernt in such a hurry to kill the dude,,,know telling what info they would know today,,,cuz if you murder someone its against the law,,,but the law can murder someone,,,then you wonder,,,what secrets did mcvey take to the grave after being murdererd for murdering someone,,,those secrets would make rambo piss himself,,,jason from friday the 13th movies run the other way,,,a muslim man turn christian,,,a lefty liberal tell president bush they were sorry,,,jessie jackson be with a white woman,,,oh wait,,,he already has,,,al sharpton work for fox news,,,oh wait,,,fox news doesnt hire racist,,,forget that one,,,the new 3rd in line for king of england baby to be named obama,,,my GOD people,,,the secrets they could of learned,,,ha haa haaa,,,now to the point,,,anyone of you losers want to bet the grave digger can perdict the winner of this 2010 missouri senate race? the grave digger supports spongebob square pants for the 2010 election by the way,,,ha haa haaa,,,
?????

Q: What does Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden Germany, Atlanta ,Columbia SC, Jackson and Meridian MS,and the 5 western counties of Missouri all have in common?

A: All the white Christian residents of these places brought destruction by fire down on themselves.
ha haa haaa,,,,

Dude what ever you're on...that's some pretty strong sh*t...maybe tomorrow you should just try to do half?
grave digger

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Outstate GOP METHsouri wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Q: What does Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden Germany, Atlanta ,Columbia SC, Jackson and Meridian MS,and the 5 western counties of Missouri all have in common?
A: All the white Christian residents of these places brought destruction by fire down on themselves.
ha haa haaa,,,,
Dude what ever you're on...that's some pretty strong sh*t...maybe tomorrow you should just try to do half?
really? all these places are still here,,,looking around and watching the news,,,nope,,,no destruction or fires,,,ha haa haaa

Q: what does lefties, liberals, obama all have in common?

A: they all lied and are all getting caught,,,ha haa haaa
Gen Sherman Goes Marching

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>really? all these places are still here,,,looking around and watching the news,,,nope,,,no destruction or fires,,,ha haa haaa
Q: what does lefties, liberals, obama all have in common?
A: they all lied and are all getting caught,,,ha haa haaa
Hamburg: firebombed by Allies 1943
Berlin: firebombed by Allies 1943-1945
Dresden: Completely destroyed by firebombing 1945
Atlanta: burned by Gen Sherman 1864
Columbia SC burned by Gen Sherman 1865
Meridian MS burned by Gen Sherman 1863
Jacskon MS burned by Gen Sherman (3 times) 1863-1864
All residents of the 5 of the Missouri Counties touching Kansas emptied out by Union troops and burned 1864

You want to do this to us NOW ...just what the citizens of these cities did to THEMSELVES...you are history repeating

You really only need to FEAR yourselves...
because the GOP is going to self destruct without any help from Liberals

Listen if you're NOT on drugs...
then you need to be on Anti Psycotic Medication

ha haa haaa,,,,
STL is LOsT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well OWNEDsville you have my vote, you are Queen of stupid!

It certainly looks like (from the flurry of your recent blabling incoherant posts)I've pushed you (so easuly) into a MASSIVE Chernobly Emotional Breakdown.

You may now go back to your mothers basement and assume the fetal postion laying in your own excrement

I OWN YOU
Babble on and continue meltdown #387 of the day.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! As we said in the "old days," I think your needle is stuck. But that's what dogma is all about -- being "stuck" in one place, with no other options.
The mere reference to the "old days” would reflect the position of your needle. Atheists such as yourself, or at least what you claim, are the ones without options. Dawg, tell us the moment you lost faith. The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south"(inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship. Don't feel bad, many came before you and many will follow. See, you are not so different, as you claim/desire to be. I will pray for you...
ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
????
At least you know enough to put "flips out" in your name. It's hard to defend your token negro. That's OK, your dissapointment in him is a natural part of what happens in life.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> The mere reference to the "old days” would reflect the position of your needle. Atheists such as yourself, or at least what you claim, are the ones without options. Dawg, tell us the moment you lost faith. The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south"(inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship. Don't feel bad, many came before you and many will follow. See, you are not so different, as you claim/desire to be. I will pray for you...
Do try to keep up. My comment "your needle is stuck" referred to a term us "old-timers" used -- to refer to a phonograph needle being stuck in one track of a record. The reason I used the term "old days" is that few kids nowadays know what the term "your needle is stuck" means, since few of them have ever used a phonograph.

The reason I used that term in addressing you is that you babbled on in your Comment 85482, in which you said TWICE, like a "stuck needle":

"Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?... Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?"

Your mindless repetition of your random thoughts will not make them come true, just like reciting your dogma will not make those beliefs come true.

YOUR needle is stuck, "TT." Too bad it is not "stuck" on telling the truth.

Pray whatever you wish. I hope it makes you feel better. But just keep in mind: Nothing fails like prayer. If prayer actually worked, all hospitals would have a "Prayer Clinic."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,961 - 79,980 of95,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
you better wake up st louis mo 13 hr dumbdumb 9
James L. Walker 18 hr Nene 4
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 18 hr focus on the family 1
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 18 hr CITY HALL NEEDS TO REPENT 2
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 18 hr focus on the family 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri toomanymistakes 18,494
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 11 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••