Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clueless

Florissant, MO

#85428 Jul 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am afraid your brain has been too warped to recover. Sorry!
CHEERS!
Nort is not the one who believes in fairytales, so to me it looks like your the one with the warped brain. Not only is your brain warped all of you is. Your just another retarted Christian who cannot produce proof of your beliefs. I feel pity for anybody who chooses to believe the facts that are obvious to anyone who can think for themselves. I don't feel "sorry" for Nort, if anybody should have someone feeling sorry for them it's you and your beliefs.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85429 Jul 21, 2013
YELLOW DAWG the QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few problems with that. The main one being Liberals are to big of cowards to ever deal with an issue face to face.
There is also so smaller issues. Take Dawgs retard son from Shit Louis. He is retarded and has the mind of an 8 year old. Even if he is 30, or whatever he is, you cant beat up a retard. He can't help what he says. He's just a victim of his dads bad choices in the 60's. To much LSD has led to many retarded children being born to scumbag hippy 60's rejects.
Then there is the now incognito DanFromSmithville. He is an admitted pedophile. You wouldn't want to risk making him bleed and getting anything he is infected with on you. It's not worth it. Plus he might just be a little on the retarded side as well.
Now, with Queen Dawg, he claims to be 80. No matter how big of an idiot he is you just can't beat up an old fart like that. His bones are old and frail. He would probably bleed like a stuck pig. So there is no point to it. Besides he gets his ass kicked every day on here. He is just a court jester that exists only for us to laugh at him.
Liberals are cowards? Not true. You conservatives are the ones who are always fearful, and need to "hug your guns." We liberals understand that you cannot help it. It is in your makeup.

"Take my retard son." That is pure hallucination on the part of "Owensville," since he has nothing else to say. My son does quite well. He will be in Asia next week on a business trip. Sales.

Never took LSD. Have not even used any marijuana. I liked my good salary too much to risk flunking a urine test.

You are wrong again. I am not 80. Never have been. But I will be quite soon. But if you wish to try to beat me up, bring it on. Of course, we know all this is mere bloviation on your part, since you have nothing of value to say.

#85430 Jul 21, 2013
OWNEDsville FEMA Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.
Then I read posts like the one above and it confirms that you are.
"Owensville" is running for the title in 2014. Competition is scarce.

#85431 Jul 21, 2013
Considering The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, since you fired your mouth off and said "I choose to believe the Bible to be true and there is much proof that it is true." produce this much proof that you say exits to prove the New Testament is true.
You can't prove anything, because no such proof exists.
The key words in your statement are "I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE the Bible to be true." Faith is believing in something that cannot be proven. Faith and truth are polar opposites.
CHEERS! Norton
Another atheist Missourian, Samuel Clemens, said, "Faith is believing in what you know damn well ain't true!"
Nort

Florissant, MO

#85432 Jul 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally hopeless..........you don't even know what a Christian is! You cannot become a Christian by attending a certain denomination, sitting in a pew, etc.. The Bible is the doctrine in which I believe. Study some apologetics of the Bible and see what you find. The proof is in the Bible. GEEZ! May the Holy Spirit get hold of you and show you the truth!
CHEERS!
Don't be such a liar. Every Christian attends a church which they believe teaches true doctrine. Christians believe what the NT says about "not forsaking the gathering of yourselves together." How do you gather yourselves together? Attending church services.
I already know the answer to my question. No proof exists and that is why you have not provided that proof you say you have.
You are an apologetic for Christianity. Thank you again for making my point. Anybody who claims to be a Christian and "saved" sits on a pew and listens to the preacher teaching from the pulpit. The preacher teaches you scripture and his interpretation of scripture. If you disagreed with the preacher, you would be finding another church to attend.

If your bible IS the doctrine of Christians, then explain why there are numerous "doctrines" taught by Christians of different sects. You reasoning is circular. If the bible is the only Christian doctrine, then there would not be a different denomination on every street corner. You Christians cannot even agree on what the Christian doctrine IS.

So your only strategy is to attack me. Typical. I am still awaiting your proof that the New Testament is true. You obviously cannot prove the NT is true, cuz all you have done thus far is dance around my request. Give me one proof that your NT is true.
Nort

Florissant, MO

#85433 Jul 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, faith is a choice! Accepting the truth is also a choice. Choosing not to believe the truth is also a choice.
You are trying to confuse the issue and you can't win with me. OK!!
CHEERS!
I am not trying to confuse any issue. You are the one who has failed to post your proof that your NT is true. You keep saying you have proof. Well produce it or shutup. All you have done so far is attack me, who produced 4 long posts of proof where your religion originated. You are a typical Christian who rebuts with personal attacks when presented with a single question about your "faith."

The NT stands alone with nothing outside itself to prove it as truth at all.
OWNEDsville FEMA Queen

Saint Louis, MO

#85434 Jul 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are cowards? Not true. You conservatives are the ones who are always fearful, and need to "hug your guns." We liberals understand that you cannot help it. It is in your makeup.
"Take my retard son." That is pure hallucination on the part of "Owensville," since he has nothing else to say. My son does quite well. He will be in Asia next week on a business trip. Sales.
Never took LSD. Have not even used any marijuana. I liked my good salary too much to risk flunking a urine test.
You are wrong again. I am not 80. Never have been. But I will be quite soon. But if you wish to try to beat me up, bring it on.

Of course, we know all this is mere bloviation on your part, since you have nothing of value to say.
You Just OWNED her

Game Point!
Nort

Florissant, MO

#85435 Jul 21, 2013
Norton, post your proof or shutup!

#85436 Jul 21, 2013
Here is a story of a nurse in Sarasota, Florida, who had thought that having a concealed-carry permit and a .38-caliber revolver in her home made her feel safer. When a guy suddenly appeared in a "hunting vest" outside her kitchen window and pointed a gun with a laser sight at her face, she wasn't so sure.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130718...
Nort

Florissant, MO

#85437 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Similarly, I went to Sunday School, Prayer Meeting, Training Union, and the main church services for 20 years, and considered myself to be a Christian for around 30 years.
But then "I saw the Light" and became a "Born-Again Atheist," as I was when I was born into this world, and as I will be when I depart this world.
I understand the reasons "Norton" has to believe. Fine. But when he starts proselyting, I get tired of his dogma. Been there, done that.
I, too, understand the reasons Norton has to believe. I sat on pews for over 4 decades listening to preachers teach me their interpretation of the bible. And after doing my own research and discovering the real facts about Christianity, I left it behind. It is the best thing I ever did for myself. I am not an atheist, but I sure as hell know a scam when I see it. I wonder what all those Christians like Norton will think when they are shown they have been duped.

#85438 Jul 21, 2013
Nort wrote:
<quoted text> ... So your only strategy is to attack me. Typical. I am still awaiting your proof that the New Testament is true. You obviously cannot prove the NT is true, cuz all you have done thus far is dance around my request. Give me one proof that your NT is true.
As you probably know, I have asked "Norton" numerous questions over the years about the Holy Bible, and he has yet to give me an answer.

Don't hold your breath on this broader question.
Have No life

Saint Louis, MO

#85439 Jul 21, 2013
Guess i'm gonna join this thread cause i have no life but to talk about shit that isn't worth talking about.I will fit in on this thread for sure cause i'm a loser also.I finally found a group of individuals like me.Hi ya'll.I got a computer now.I'm just like yall.I'm just sitting here doing nuttin with my life ,but trying to debut over something thats out of our hands. f**k ya.lets talk.gep gep.
News Flash

Florissant, MO

#85440 Jul 21, 2013
Norton has already been shown he is being duped and still desires to hug his bible. He is a true bible thumper. lol

He hasn't posted in the past hour. He is digging into his bible trying to find proof that it is true. He will then come back to topix and post more bullshit that cannot be proven.
News Flash

Florissant, MO

#85441 Jul 21, 2013
Here is a story of a nurse in Sarasota, Florida, who had thought that having a concealed-carry permit and a .38-caliber revolver in her home made her feel safer. When a guy suddenly appeared in a "hunting vest" outside her kitchen window and pointed a gun with a laser sight at her face, she wasn't so sure.
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130718...
Duck and crawl out of the kitchen, nurse. Grab your cell phone, dial the popo, as you run like hell to get your gun. Hide and shoot him right between the eyes when you can get a good shot.
No Problem

Florissant, MO

#85442 Jul 21, 2013
Have No life wrote:
Guess i'm gonna join this thread cause i have no life but to talk about shit that isn't worth talking about.I will fit in on this thread for sure cause i'm a loser also.I finally found a group of individuals like me.Hi ya'll.I got a computer now.I'm just like yall.I'm just sitting here doing nuttin with my life ,but trying to debut over something thats out of our hands. f**k ya.lets talk.gep gep.
I see you are back, CMalloy24
Wrong IP

Florissant, MO

#85443 Jul 21, 2013
cmalloy24 does not show the same IP as Have no life.
Join us

Florissant, MO

#85444 Jul 21, 2013
Have No life wrote:
Have no life. there are all kinds of fruit cakes on this thread from Yellow Dawg Queen of England with an Owensville ISP to Norton, the Kansas City bible thumper.

You should fit right in with the rest of the trolls who sit here all day just waiting for a post they can attack like a pirhana.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85445 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Similarly, I went to Sunday School, Prayer Meeting, Training Union, and the main church services for 20 years, and considered myself to be a Christian for around 30 years.
But then "I saw the Light" and became a "Born-Again Atheist," as I was when I was born into this world, and as I will be when I depart this world.
I understand the reasons "Norton" has to believe. Fine. But when he starts proselyting, I get tired of his dogma. Been there, done that.
Textbook story of an atheist...Christian based upbringing more than the average person. Believes in God and those principles until Life steps up and kicks you in the gut. Instead of turning toward your beliefs and faith, you turn away, blaming the heartache or misfortune on God. You become narcissistic and think YOU will be in charge and replace the belief in God with a belief in nothing (Atheism) and yourself (narcissism).
Obama Bin Lyin

Branson, MO

#85446 Jul 21, 2013
‘CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING’: CROSSFIT CHAMP RICH FRONING DETAILS HIS PATH TO BECOMING THE ‘FITTEST MAN ON EARTH’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/21/ho...
Truth Teller a Bullshter

Saint Louis, MO

#85447 Jul 21, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Textbook story of an atheist...Christian based upbringing more than the average person. Believes in God and those principles until Life steps up and kicks you in the gut. Instead of turning toward your beliefs and faith, you turn away, blaming the heartache or misfortune on God. You become narcissistic and think YOU will be in charge and replace the belief in God with a belief in nothing (Atheism) and yourself (narcissism).
?????
you know what, you're a bullsh*ter...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
No Self-Respecting White Woman Does a Smelly Groid 14 hr Judith 2
Affordable Lawn service Chris Mon Dale Hickson 3
St Louis Stalker gets K O Ed by Topix again Mon Beth spreads eagle 3
St. Louis coalburners Mon SBM 12
Alissa Frazier-Valdejo Sun Snowblower 5
Tokyo. Rose CBS loves Charlie rose Dec 7 Steve 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages