mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85060 Jul 16, 2013
Listen wrote:
Just cuz
Zimmerman was found not guilty by man's law does not mean that he is innocent by God's law.
Zimmerman was racially profiling Martin. That was plain to see. Just because apartments were being broken into by black thugs did not give Zimmerman the right to "assume" that all black guys and Martin were suspects. Zimmerman stated to 911, "These (Mo Fos) always get away with it." That is racial profiing.
Zimmerman's assumptions were dead wrong and an innocent kid was killed because of it. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle like he was told to do, and Martin should have gone inside the apartment where he was staying. Both Zimmerman and Martin were at fault in this case, bar none.
The earlier poster is right. If the prosecution team had presented a stronger case, it might be that Zimmerman would have been found guilty of at least manslaughter. But that did not happen and Zimmerman walked.
HA HA, WHEN DID "MO FO'S" BECOME RACIAL PROFILING???? LOL
Independent

United States

#85061 Jul 16, 2013
Oh Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she was raized in Mozambique (Portugese Colony)when it had a privaliged white ruling class... she went to the WHITE University of the Witwatersrand in Johnnesburg during the height of Apartied...so she is an African ...but a WHITE African!!!!
Not sure what your point is. She's still African American. If you chose to call her a white African American then do you also define non-whites as black African Americans? Why is it that only in America do people need to define themselves by their ancestors? What would you call a black man in Canada or England?
Listen UP

Saint Louis, MO

#85062 Jul 16, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like Martin referring to Zimmerman as, "CREEPY AZZ CRACKER" that's not racist at all now is it? Oh I forgot, it's not racist because a black man said it. Give me a break, get over it.
GAME POINT
No game point for you. I said both guys were at fault. If Zimmerman had not been following Martin in the first damn place, Martin would have had no reason to call Zimmerman a creepy azz cracker. Zimmerman was pursuing Martin, not the other way around. If I were a black kid and a strange cracker azz white grown man was stalking me, I would have prolly referred to him with worse language than that.

No game point for you mEAT head.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85063 Jul 16, 2013
Listen wrote:
Just cuz
Zimmerman was found not guilty by man's law does not mean that he is innocent by God's law.
Zimmerman was racially profiling Martin. That was plain to see. Just because apartments were being broken into by black thugs did not give Zimmerman the right to "assume" that all black guys and Martin were suspects. Zimmerman stated to 911, "These (Mo Fos) always get away with it." That is racial profiing.
Zimmerman's assumptions were dead wrong and an innocent kid was killed because of it. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle like he was told to do, and Martin should have gone inside the apartment where he was staying. Both Zimmerman and Martin were at fault in this case, bar none.
The earlier poster is right. If the prosecution team had presented a stronger case, it might be that Zimmerman would have been found guilty of at least manslaughter. But that did not happen and Zimmerman walked.
saying mo fos isnt being a racist,,,if zimmmerman would of said the N-----r mo fos or the black mo fos,,,these are racial profiling,,,and if you look at the police records of the thefts going on around there,,,the facts would be the theives are black,,,or the bigger percentage would be black,,,just like the prisons have a high percentage of blacks,,,not cuz their black,,,cuz they do the crimes,,,not cuz a white person is standing over them and making them do the crimes,,,cuz they choose to do the crimes themselves,,,then we come to the fact,,,zimmerman is white and says mo fos,,,thats conciderd a racist remark and racial profilling,,,but trayvon saying to his freind on the phone that night a white kraker,,, isnt?,,,it aint being racist if the blacks are doing most the crimes in any area,,,back in the 80's the grave digger worked hard for a paycheck,,,and baught me boy a expensive bike for his 10th birthday,,,then 4 days later a black teenage kid stole it,,,then 6 hrs later the grave digger found out who stole it,,,then 30 seconds later went to the teenagers house,,,knocked on the door,,,and asked the black lady who turned out to be the theifs mother,,,have your son give back my sons bike that he stole,,,got witnesses and wont call the police,,,just return whats not his,,,she said,,,my boy aint stole notten from no white boy,,,then closed the door,,,then 10 seconds later,,,the grave digger kicked open the door,,,walked inside,,,punched the black bitch in the face,,,chased the black teenager to the back bedroom,,,and guess what was sitting in his bedroom?,,,my sons birthday bike,,,then 5 seconds later beat that teenage black boys ass,,,bad,,,then walked back to the racist mother and bent down and whispered,,,call the police and when the grave digger gets out of jail,,,your gunna wish you were never born and find out what a chainsaw can do to a human body,,,then told the black racist bitch,,,you and your son gots 48 hrs to move far far far away from this neighborhood,,,and guess what,,,they did,,,no police,,and the neighborhood thefts went down by 50% or more,,,all cuz a racist black mother let her racist theiving son steal,,,why did the grave digger tell this story?,,,cuz it feels good to get it off the grave diggers chest,,,ha haa haaa,,, and aint no crime after 7 yrs,,,now the point of the story,,,the grave digger wouldnt of cared what color the kid was that stole me sons bike,,,and if it was a white mother or a mexican mother,,,she wouldnt of answerd the door and say their kid wouldnt of stole nutten from no white boy,,,nope,,,just shows how the black race are the true racist race of america,,,,
Listen UP Stupid

Saint Louis, MO

#85064 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
HA HA, WHEN DID "MO FO'S" BECOME RACIAL PROFILING???? LOL
I had the full words MF typed in the quote but good old topix refused to allow me to use the exact quote.

When a wanna be cop like Zimmerman makes statements like he did to the 911 dispatcer, that is lumping all black males into "suspects" who get away with it, that is racial profiling. Need I go buy you a damn dictionary. Or do you just like to mince every word somebody posts. I am concerned about your mental capacity.

No game point for you again.
Listen UP Stupid

Saint Louis, MO

#85065 Jul 16, 2013
I did not say that calling someone a MO FO is racial profiling. I said that when you refer to all black males as Mother F ers who always get away with it, you are racial profiling. Anytime you generalize a bad group to an entire race, that is racial profiling. Why can't you lamers read and comprehend correct usage of the english language.

No game point for you, either, boy.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>saying mo fos isnt being a racist,,,if zimmmerman would of said the N-----r mo fos or the black mo fos,,,these are racial profiling,,,and if you look at the police records of the thefts going on around there,,,the facts would be the theives are black,,,or the bigger percentage would be black,,,just like the prisons have a high percentage of blacks,,,not cuz their black,,,cuz they do the crimes,,,not cuz a white person is standing over them and making them do the crimes,,,cuz they choose to do the crimes themselves,,,then we come to the fact,,,zimmerman is white and says mo fos,,,thats conciderd a racist remark and racial profilling,,,but trayvon saying to his freind on the phone that night a white kraker,,, isnt?,,,it aint being racist if the blacks are doing most the crimes in any area,,,back in the 80's the grave digger worked hard for a paycheck,,,and baught me boy a expensive bike for his 10th birthday,,,then 4 days later a black teenage kid stole it,,,then 6 hrs later the grave digger found out who stole it,,,then 30 seconds later went to the teenagers house,,,knocked on the door,,,and asked the black lady who turned out to be the theifs mother,,,have your son give back my sons bike that he stole,,,got witnesses and wont call the police,,,just return whats not his,,,she said,,,my boy aint stole notten from no white boy,,,then closed the door,,,then 10 seconds later,,,the grave digger kicked open the door,,,walked inside,,,punched the black bitch in the face,,,chased the black teenager to the back bedroom,,,and guess what was sitting in his bedroom?,,,my sons birthday bike,,,then 5 seconds later beat that teenage black boys ass,,,bad,,,then walked back to the racist mother and bent down and whispered,,,call the police and when the grave digger gets out of jail,,,your gunna wish you were never born and find out what a chainsaw can do to a human body,,,then told the black racist bitch,,,you and your son gots 48 hrs to move far far far away from this neighborhood,,,and guess what,,,they did,,,no police,,and the neighborhood thefts went down by 50% or more,,,all cuz a racist black mother let her racist theiving son steal,,,why did the grave digger tell this story?,,,cuz it feels good to get it off the grave diggers chest,,,ha haa haaa,,, and aint no crime after 7 yrs,,,now the point of the story,,,the grave digger wouldnt of cared what color the kid was that stole me sons bike,,,and if it was a white mother or a mexican mother,,,she wouldnt of answerd the door and say their kid wouldnt of stole nutten from no white boy,,,nope,,,just shows how the black race are the true racist race of america,,,,
Independent

United States

#85066 Jul 16, 2013
Listen UP Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the full words MF typed in the quote but good old topix refused to allow me to use the exact quote.
When a wanna be cop like Zimmerman makes statements like he did to the 911 dispatcer, that is lumping all black males into "suspects" who get away with it, that is racial profiling. Need I go buy you a damn dictionary. Or do you just like to mince every word somebody posts. I am concerned about your mental capacity.
No game point for you again.
GZ answered the 911 operators question when asked "is he white, hispanic, black?" You should listen to the whole call before believing the taken out of context clip the media chooses to play.
Statistics Show

Saint Louis, MO

#85067 Jul 16, 2013
show that blacks are 7 times more likely to be arrested than whites who committ the same crimes. That is why prisons have more black than white populations. You are a racist bigot. Do you actually believe that more crimes are committed by blacks. I am still laughing at your ignorant ass.

A black kid took your kid's bike and you had witnesses. You went to their house and confronted the mother. Why didn't you call the police and let them get the bike back, Zimmerman, Junior.

If you in fact did what you said you did, which I highly doubt you did at all, then you are guilty of asaulting a minor, unlawful entry, and making threats, which now fall under the new terroist laws. That makes you more of a criminal than the kid who stole the bike. Two wrongs never make a right.

Are you not a thug yourself, by your own admission.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>saying mo fos isnt being a racist,,,if zimmmerman would of said the N-----r mo fos or the black mo fos,,,these are racial profiling,,,and if you look at the police records of the thefts going on around there,,,the facts would be the theives are black,,,or the bigger percentage would be black,,,just like the prisons have a high percentage of blacks,,,not cuz their black,,,cuz they do the crimes,,,not cuz a white person is standing over them and making them do the crimes,,,cuz they choose to do the crimes themselves,,,then we come to the fact,,,zimmerman is white and says mo fos,,,thats conciderd a racist remark and racial profilling,,,but trayvon saying to his freind on the phone that night a white kraker,,, isnt?,,,it aint being racist if the blacks are doing most the crimes in any area,,,back in the 80's the grave digger worked hard for a paycheck,,,and baught me boy a expensive bike for his 10th birthday,,,then 4 days later a black teenage kid stole it,,,then 6 hrs later the grave digger found out who stole it,,,then 30 seconds later went to the teenagers house,,,knocked on the door,,,and asked the black lady who turned out to be the theifs mother,,,have your son give back my sons bike that he stole,,,got witnesses and wont call the police,,,just return whats not his,,,she said,,,my boy aint stole notten from no white boy,,,then closed the door,,,then 10 seconds later,,,the grave digger kicked open the door,,,walked inside,,,punched the black bitch in the face,,,chased the black teenager to the back bedroom,,,and guess what was sitting in his bedroom?,,,my sons birthday bike,,,then 5 seconds later beat that teenage black boys ass,,,bad,,,then walked back to the racist mother and bent down and whispered,,,call the police and when the grave digger gets out of jail,,,your gunna wish you were never born and find out what a chainsaw can do to a human body,,,then told the black racist bitch,,,you and your son gots 48 hrs to move far far far away from this neighborhood,,,and guess what,,,they did,,,no police,,and the neighborhood thefts went down by 50% or more,,,all cuz a racist black mother let her racist theiving son steal,,,why did the grave digger tell this story?,,,cuz it feels good to get it off the grave diggers chest,,,ha haa haaa,,, and aint no crime after 7 yrs,,,now the point of the story,,,the grave digger wouldnt of cared what color the kid was that stole me sons bike,,,and if it was a white mother or a mexican mother,,,she wouldnt of answerd the door and say their kid wouldnt of stole nutten from no white boy,,,nope,,,just shows how the black race are the true racist race of america,,,,
Pray tell

Saint Louis, MO

#85068 Jul 16, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>GZ answered the 911 operators question when asked "is he white, hispanic, black?" You should listen to the whole call before believing the taken out of context clip the media chooses to play.
I watched the trial from start to finish. Zimmerman told the dispatcher the guy was black. Then he went on to say that these MF'ers always get away with it. I took nothing out of context. Zimmerman identified Martin as a black male before he made the racist comment to the dispatcher. Zimmerman said it. The tape was played in the courtroom. My hearing is excellent.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85069 Jul 16, 2013
Statistics Show wrote:
show that blacks are 7 times more likely to be arrested than whites who committ the same crimes. That is why prisons have more black than white populations. You are a racist bigot. Do you actually believe that more crimes are committed by blacks. I am still laughing at your ignorant ass.
A black kid took your kid's bike and you had witnesses. You went to their house and confronted the mother. Why didn't you call the police and let them get the bike back, Zimmerman, Junior.
If you in fact did what you said you did, which I highly doubt you did at all, then you are guilty of asaulting a minor, unlawful entry, and making threats, which now fall under the new terroist laws. That makes you more of a criminal than the kid who stole the bike. Two wrongs never make a right.
Are you not a thug yourself, by your own admission.
<quoted text>
when the prisons are most black,,,this means the blacks did the crimes,,,aint nobody just throws them in prison cuz they didnt do a crime,,,its cuz they were found guilty of a crime by the courts,,,so the statement of more blacks do crimes is proven by the numbers in prisons,,,and the point of the grave diggers bike story is,,,7yrs has past 20 something yrs ago,,,so aint no terrorist laws of today mean nothing,,,and what the grave digger calls it is,,,the prisons have more blacks in them then any other race and this isnt cuz the white race put them there,,,so your bullshit of 7 times are getting arrested then any other race is a racist statement,,,and yes to your last question,,,the grave digger dont care what race anyone is when they mess with mine,,,they will all get the same treatment,,,you call it abuse,,,thuggery,,,whatever you want to call it,,,but the grave digger calls it justice and aint nothing anyone will do about the grave digger justice,,,ps,,,the grave digger has african american and mexican reletives and is a white kracker ass honkey,,,so a racist or bigot,,,,dont really see how the grave digger can be a racist or bigot,,,cuz if anyone hurts one of mine,,,they gunna pay,,,ha haa haaa,,,so save your libreal lefty opinions for somebody who gives a rats butt,,,and pray one of your reletives,,,any color,,,dont do the grave digger wrong,,,cuz that f----r will pay by way of pain,,,now a question for you,,,if the grave digger said prayers for this trayvon and his family,,,is that a racist bigots ways?,,,cuz the grave digger said a few right after me heard of this story,,,and a few during and after the trial,,,punk,,,,
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85070 Jul 16, 2013
Listen UP Stupid wrote:
I did not say that calling someone a MO FO is racial profiling. I said that when you refer to all black males as Mother F ers who always get away with it, you are racial profiling. Anytime you generalize a bad group to an entire race, that is racial profiling. Why can't you lamers read and comprehend correct usage of the english language.
No game point for you, either, boy.
<quoted text>
you just called me,,, boy,,,the grave digger isnt your,,, boy,,,now who is the closet racist?,,,you are,,,so shut it,,,
Tea Party Republican

Kansas City, MO

#85071 Jul 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
I would lOVE it if democrats put Hillary in the running. I hope they do it! Kiss of death!
You can count out most of the union votes too. I've never seen so many union men change their tune about "votin' democrat"
Keep on talking about gun control and gay marriage! Not too many union construction workers, factory workers etc loving those whoppers!!! Hahahahahaha
Wow, I love your line of thinking! Unions are on the way out. The Republican Party has always stood on the side of big corporations. The minimum wage should be done away with along with union contracts. Glad to have on our side!
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85072 Jul 16, 2013
Listen UP wrote:
<quoted text>
No game point for you. I said both guys were at fault. If Zimmerman had not been following Martin in the first damn place, Martin would have had no reason to call Zimmerman a creepy azz cracker. Zimmerman was pursuing Martin, not the other way around. If I were a black kid and a strange cracker azz white grown man was stalking me, I would have prolly referred to him with worse language than that.
No game point for you mEAT head.
zimmerman was on the neighborhood watch team,,,watching the area complex to keep it safe,,,zimmerman sees a black kid walking,,,has every right to follow and watch what the kid was doing,,,and zimmerman got caught on a recorded phone call of saying what everyone says or thinks,,,and this trayvon got caught thru a freinds testemony in court saying what most blacks say and think,,,you call it profilling and racist,,,the grave digger calls it life in america,,,cuz your a lier,,,a big fat lier,,,if you havnt thought or said either one of what they both said about the others race,,,so dont be a lier,,,cuz al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,president obama all have said and thought what trayvon said about zimmerman,,,and if they say they havnt,,,makes them big fat liers,,,so if they said it whenever to or about white people,,,what the hell they so mad about when a white person says what zimmerman said?,,,its called an agenda,,,the agenda to keep racist ways and seperation alive in america by a few old ass black guys,,,who will be gone one day and the seperation and racist ways in america will die way down the day they do die off,,,they are the real racist of today and the shame of it all,,,both call themselves reverends,,,but the question is,,,what god do they serve?,,,cuz it aint the only one true GOD that all christians know,,,,

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85073 Jul 16, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
And before you Liberals go into your denying meltdown and the St Louis Princess posts her same old wore out idiocy you might want to check this link first...
http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_006.h...
Tracy Martins lodge page.
THAT is why this was made such a big deal about and you dumbass Liberals were the media pawns once again. Idiots!!!!
Travon Martin's father, Tracy Martin, apparently is a Mason, according to your posted link.

And your point is ...?
Self Defense

Saint Louis, MO

#85074 Jul 16, 2013
First of all, Grave Digger, I noticed you cannot read or type efficiently. The poster was trying to get through your immensely thick skull that blacks are 7 times more likely to be arrested, convicted, and imprisoned than the same amount of whites who do the same crimes. That explains why prisons have 7 times more blacks than whites. It does not in any way mean that blacks committ more crime. It just shows that blacks are arrested, convicted, and imprisoned 7 times the rate than are white criminals.

Had you showed up at my door and kicked it open like you acclaim you did at that black woman's house, yo mamma would have been digging your grave. I would have shot your ass with a 12 guage and been done with it. Taking the law into your own hands, grave digger, is against the law.

I also bet that if a big black man had answered her door, your old ass would not have been so brazen.

Gettin' on topix and portraying yourself to be a big bad billy thug ass. You are nothing but another white criminal who escaped the legal system. Matter of fact, your behavior proves the otheer posters point that whites are 7 times less likely than blacks to be arrested, convicted, and imprisoned for crimes.

I ain't buying none of your bs.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>when the prisons are most black,,,this means the blacks did the crimes,,,aint nobody just throws them in prison cuz they didnt do a crime,,,its cuz they were found guilty of a crime by the courts,,,so the statement of more blacks do crimes is proven by the numbers in prisons,,,and the point of the grave diggers bike story is,,,7yrs has past 20 something yrs ago,,,so aint no terrorist laws of today mean nothing,,,and what the grave digger calls it is,,,the prisons have more blacks in them then any other race and this isnt cuz the white race put them there,,,so your bullshit of 7 times are getting arrested then any other race is a racist statement,,,and yes to your last question,,,the grave digger dont care what race anyone is when they mess with mine,,,they will all get the same treatment,,,you call it abuse,,,thuggery,,,whatever you want to call it,,,but the grave digger calls it justice and aint nothing anyone will do about the grave digger justice,,,ps,,,the grave digger has african american and mexican reletives and is a white kracker ass honkey,,,so a racist or bigot,,,,dont really see how the grave digger can be a racist or bigot,,,cuz if anyone hurts one of mine,,,they gunna pay,,,ha haa haaa,,,so save your libreal lefty opinions for somebody who gives a rats butt,,,and pray one of your reletives,,,any color,,,dont do the grave digger wrong,,,cuz that f----r will pay by way of pain,,,now a question for you,,,if the grave digger said prayers for this trayvon and his family,,,is that a racist bigots ways?,,,cuz the grave digger said a few right after me heard of this story,,,and a few during and after the trial,,,punk,,,,

#85075 Jul 16, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! No sorry, it's called knowing how you act based on whatever answer is given. Nice try though. You fail as always.
If YOU actually knew the answer to your copy and paste question then you would know my hint was proof enough I know the answer.
Try again Queen!!
LMAO!!
In this specific case, if I had not known the answer to my question, I would not have posted it.

Your "hint" did not answer my question. Sorry!

(Nice job of "Googling," though. Too bad you did not "Google" my question. In that case, you might have been able to come up with an answer.)

#85076 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, jerk! I do not believe the same as the Muslims, that is a given but that is not because I am racial. It is because I believe their religion is false.
Evidently, you didn't comprehend what I said about the term African-American! I said we are either Americans or we are not. We have all different races of people that are Americans. We don't call Mexicans...... Mexican Americans, etc.! I think African-American denotes a racial tone.
I have news for you too. I know about the slavery! I also know about World War I, World War II, Vietnam, etc.. People suffered and are still suffering and will the rest of their lives but do you hear them whining about it all the time? NO, not like the slavery thing. The people that whine about the slavery thing should be grateful that they live in the greatest country in the world and perhaps owe a debt of gratitude to those that suffered as slaves and, because of that very thing, they are living in a free democratic country today. They either need to shut up or go look up where their ancestors came from and go back there and live.
How do you think they would like that? Jackson and Sharpton should lead the way! Do you think they would go? Heck no, they wouldn't!
One more thing! I didn't say there wasn't any racial prejudice. I said it should stop. People need to prove themselves worthy. If it's a job....... prove you can do it. There are many ways to become educated. Quit feeling sorry for poor little me because I am of a different race. This country offers many opportunities for all people. It's up to them to take advantage of those things....
Thank you, "Norton," for proving my point.

Also, you say "We don't call Mexicans...... Mexican Americans"

Perhaps you would be so kind as to join Wikipedia, and edit this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_American

#85077 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like Martin referring to Zimmerman as, "CREEPY AZZ CRACKER" that's not racist at all now is it? Oh I forgot, it's not racist because a black man said it. Give me a break, get over it.
GAME POINT
We know to whom Zimmerman was making his comments.

To whom was Martin speaking at the time?

#85078 Jul 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
QED
KKK

Saint Louis, MO

#85079 Jul 16, 2013
You are one of the worst hater racist I have ever seen on topix. Wow. You cannot see the good in any black or person of color through all he hatred blocking your heart and mind. I truly feel sorry for anybody who displays such total ignorance.
You sound like a KKK leader. Kill all the people of color so everything will be ok after they are all dead. And what is hillarious is the fact that 9 out of 10 white people have a black ancestor somewhere down the line. So you are no different than this white boy or any white people. We do have black genes mixed in with all those precious white genes of ours.
People like you are the problem in this country. America is called a melting pot for good reason. We are all descendents from immigrants of all ethnic groups all over the world.
I bet your great great great great grandpappy. who forced the Africans onto the slave trading ships, was a racist, too. Africans were kidnapped and brought to America as slaves for the white elite cotton plantation owners. Who, in turn, bred the African females like mares or raped them themselves. Or did you choose to overlook that fact. African Americans are just as much the fabric of America as any other race.
You are a total joke, unworthy of any further comment on this thread. lmfao at you.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>zimmerman was on the neighborhood watch team,,,watching the area complex to keep it safe,,,zimmerman sees a black kid walking,,,has every right to follow and watch what the kid was doing,,,and zimmerman got caught on a recorded phone call of saying what everyone says or thinks,,,and this trayvon got caught thru a freinds testemony in court saying what most blacks say and think,,,you call it profilling and racist,,,the grave digger calls it life in america,,,cuz your a lier,,,a big fat lier,,,if you havnt thought or said either one of what they both said about the others race,,,so dont be a lier,,,cuz al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,president obama all have said and thought what trayvon said about zimmerman,,,and if they say they havnt,,,makes them big fat liers,,,so if they said it whenever to or about white people,,,what the hell they so mad about when a white person says what zimmerman said?,,,its called an agenda,,,the agenda to keep racist ways and seperation alive in america by a few old ass black guys,,,who will be gone one day and the seperation and racist ways in america will die way down the day they do die off,,,they are the real racist of today and the shame of it all,,,both call themselves reverends,,,but the question is,,,what god do they serve?,,,cuz it aint the only one true GOD that all christians know,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr squeezers 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 13 hr Chadly74 13
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 13 hr Chadly74 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 hr tom carter 31694 n 5,418
looking for cousin (Oct '08) 19 hr springsted416 3
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 23 hr He who knows 16
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 pm PST