Think loser

Saint Louis, MO

#85018 Jul 15, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
^^THE QUOTED POST WAS COPIED & PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM^^
Pretty sad you have to copy posts from other forums and repost them here to make it look like you can actually form a coherent thought Princess.
ROFLMAO!!!
It does not look like you recognize an educated person who posts their own words. But since you do not have a degree in anything other than retardedness, I think not. Perhaps you would do something stupid like copy and paste, but I have no need to do that. I am a higly intelligent person who needs no help or feedback from a public high school educated dipshit like youself.

Are you actually so full of yourself that you are convinced that no one on topix has the ability to type a coherent sentence.
Yeppers

Saint Louis, MO

#85019 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty sad you have to copy posts from other forums and repost them here to make it look like you can actually form a coherent thought Princess.
ROFLMAO!!!
Owensville, give it up. You try to look so smart, but we know better.
Year of the Woman 2016

Saint Louis, MO

#85020 Jul 15, 2013
Boys, get ready. With all the GOPer women haters passing laws against a woman's health rights, women will come out in droves to elect a female president. We outnumber you boys 3 to 1.
Maybe we will also take over the House of Representatives and the Senate. We might even pass laws to decide whether men get to keep their penises and testicles after women have the number of children they want.

You boys have had 237 years to get it right and are still f'ing everything up. Hell, I no longer recognise America as a democracy, thanks to the elitist Tea Party House of Represetatives who are behaving like they are gods. The GOP makes no sense to women. They want to deny the morning after pill, which will prevent unwanted pregnancies. But they removed SNAP from the farm bill so women can give birth to babies only to be starved to death after those babies are born. Congress has either lost their damn minds, or they just plainly and openly hate the fact that women have the right to make their own healthcare decisions. It seems like these men expect women to be pregnant and barefoot. This is 2013, not the 1950's. So why do the repugs want to take America backwards 60 years. It is because the boys do not want women to have any rights or power. These Congressmen are afraid that women will take over the government, which is highly likely at the rate they are going overboard against womens' rights.

So keep on acting like the little boys, GOP House of Representative, you really are and watch woman power shove your male butts right out of Congress and the Oval Office.

Payday cometh. We will be watching all you grown men throw tantrums and cry like babies. Hell yes! There will be several women putting their names in the hat for President and Congress. It is way overdue, boys.
Cry me a river

Saint Louis, MO

#85021 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
^^THE ABOVE QUOTED POST WAS COPIED & PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM^^
Jealous much, crybaby. Whaaaaaa.
You should know

Saint Louis, MO

#85022 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't mind the St Louis Princess. She suffers from AIDS, but not the kind you're thinking of. She got hers from her dad, Queen Dawg, and its called Acquired Ignorant Dumbass Syndrome. It's a genetic thing passed on from Liberal dads to their worthless kids.
AIDS is an acronym for "Ain't I Disgustingly Stupid" and you are eaten up with it, moron. You got yours from yo mamma. And your kids got the genetic defect from you and your old lady. A double whammy of AIDS. lmfaoay
Prove it

Saint Louis, MO

#85023 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
^^THE ABOVE QUOTED POST WAS COPIED & PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM^^
I'm calling you out!!!!!!!!!!

Since you decided to insert your foot into your mouth as usual, prove what you accuse me of doing. Go find the city, thread header, and post number where it was posted in another thread, which you accuse me of copying and pasting it from.

When you find the information I asked you to produce, post it into this thread so people on this thread can go see it for themselves.

I posted my comments about Zimmerman and what an innocent verdict really means (Post #85008 at 9:34 p.m. on Monday, July 15, 2013) in this thread

You cannot try to cheat and start a new thread and copy my ORIGINAL post from this thread into your new thread, because the time stamp will show a later time stamp and date than does my original post on this thread.

So please indulge us, Don't Be St. Louis Stupid. It is time to prove that you in fact are nothing but a bag of hot air. Go find that post that does not exist that you swear I copied and pasted from. We want to see it for ourselves. Granted my post was an original post from me, Good Luck, whacko. I will be waiting for your evidence to be posted on this thread.

LMFAO
Prove it

Saint Louis, MO

#85024 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
My second post was post #85013. I will be waiting for you to prove I copied this post from another forum, too.

So go find this post in another forum that you say I copied this post from and again, give us the city, forum header, and post # and copy the information to this thread so we can all see that you lied twice in a row.

Again I will be awaiting your imagined evidence. Everytime your finger touches your keyboard, a litter of lies jumps on this thread when you hit "post comment". Do you always make up lies when a poster kicks your ass. Looks like it.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85025 Jul 16, 2013
You should know wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is an acronym for "Ain't I Disgustingly Stupid" and you are eaten up with it, moron. You got yours from yo mamma. And your kids got the genetic defect from you and your old lady. A double whammy of AIDS. lmfaoay
ha haa haaa,,,,
Game Point!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#85026 Jul 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>UUUhhh,,,obama polls are down,,,yes it is quite a difference from the first 4yrs,,,and lets see in 4yrs from now if your story hasnt changed,,,do you think with all the middle east termoil today,,,its gunna get any better and not effect america in the future?,,,dont be a thinker like the thinkers in clinton days,,,cuz they thought the same thing,,,and after the numbnuts wife cheater left office,,,look what bush had to deal with from the start,,,but here is a problem,,,obama stuck his nose in where it didnt belong in certain places thinking sense the people of america loved him so much,,,and thought he was a god,,,the rest of the world should think that also,,,remember the last olympics that chicago wanted and the god obama just showed up there so chicago would win the olympics?,,,didnt happen and this should of been a sign,,,but no,,,went over bowing to islamic terrorist,,,went to egypt to save the day or egypts way,,,now look,,,all cuz someone with no governors experience 1st off and no foreign affairs experience thought they could fix the world,,,the polls?,,,the polls all agree he turned crap into shit,,,and this shit will hit the american fan once again after the savior is history,,,just like after clinton the prince was history,,,but with one big problem on top of all that,,,obama and is chicago style goons ways has run the countries debt to dangerous levels,,,and the shit storm thats gunna hit down the road might break america for decades an decades an decades an decades X decades an decades an decades an decades to come,,,otherwords,,,your future reletives in america in the yr 2099 will be alright without a debt burden to pay off,,,
I was referring to the difference between Bush's and Obama' poll ratings.

That debt could have been eliminated if Bush hadn't invaded a
country {which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11} and starting a war without raising taxes {only time in US history} and then giving big tax breaks to big business, jjjjeeessccchhh.{HHHMMM,especi ally big oil who made more profit than any other industry in the history of this planet.} That is who our nation will blame for our debt.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85027 Jul 16, 2013
F.B.I STAT; (based on cities with 100,000 or more population)

In 2005 there was 3785 white people murdered in the U.S,

3150 were killed by other whites
516 were killed by blacks
119 by other/unknown

In 2005 there was 3289 black people murdered in the U.S.

230 were killed by whites
2984 were killed by other blacks
75 by other/unknown

Does the Liberal media, the "civil rights leaders", the Democrat politicians, or the Obama Adminstration address the fact that 90% of blacks murdered are killed by other blacks? Nope they make a huge issue out of a "white Mexican" (whatever the f**k that's supposed to be).

Then when it is proven that it was self defense how do they respond? By rioting and destroying their neighborhoods. What gets them riled up? People like Jesse Jackson and Al Crapton, and the left wing media plays right along.

This is what it has come to in this country.

(P.S. Do your own homework Dawg. I found the stats, you can to)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85028 Jul 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my sincere opinion that we are all racists.
Let the denying begin.
Why do you think we are all racists? Because you are one?
I don't care about the color of a person's skin or their nationality. I care about what they are inside.

However, I do not like people being called African-American! You are either an AMERICAN or you are not. Skin color should have nothing to do with it. I think that has stirred the racism thing. Also, I am sick of hearing about the slavery thing. They need to drop it! It's history, over and done. All people in this country have the same opportunities if you want to apply yourself. Some people get lucky in life, some are highly intelligent. Others want to sit around and depend on the government to take care of them but that has nothing to do with race. It depends on the person!

Then again, we can see the racism in the Zimmerman/Martin thing. That doesn't mean we are all racists! It is too bad so many people have no common sense!

CHEERS!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85029 Jul 16, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to the difference between Bush's and Obama' poll ratings.
That debt could have been eliminated if Bush hadn't invaded a
country {which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11} and starting a war without raising taxes {only time in US history} and then giving big tax breaks to big business, jjjjeeessccchhh.{HHHMMM,especi ally big oil who made more profit than any other industry in the history of this planet.} That is who our nation will blame for our debt.
Absolutely correct ....Cheney did more to destroy and destabilize this country than the Taliban did.

Great Post

Game point!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85030 Jul 16, 2013
F.B.I STAT; (based on cities with 100,000 or more population)
In 2005 there was 3785 white people murdered in the U.S,
3150 were killed by other whites
516 were killed by blacks
119 by other/unknown
In 2005 there was 3289 black people murdered in the U.S.
230 were killed by whites
2984 were killed by other blacks
75 by other/unknown
Does the Liberal media, the "civil rights leaders", the Democrat politicians, or the Obama Adminstration address the fact that 90% of blacks murdered are killed by other blacks? Nope they make a huge issue out of a "white Mexican" (whatever the f**k that's supposed to be).
Then when it is proven that it was self defense how do they respond? By rioting and destroying their neighborhoods. What gets them riled up? People like Jesse Jackson and Al Crapton, and the left wing media plays right along.
This is what it has come to in this country.
(P.S. Do your own homework Dawg. I found the stats, you can to)
Yes, if Jackson, Sharpton and the President would keep their mouths shut it would help. Sharpton and Jackson are radicals! Then people wonder why we have so much racism! What gets me is all the other murders that have happened and we hear nothing but a bleep about that but this ONE thing happens with Zimmerman and Martin and it's a national nightmare! Strange!

CHEERS!
Think loser

Saint Louis, MO

#85031 Jul 16, 2013
Think loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost nothing. I stated FACTS surrounding the case. I am sorry that you cannot reason.
All it means when a jury finds you innocent is the FACT that the prosecuting attorney did not present a case strong enough to convince these 6 women beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd Degree Murder or Manslaughter. Beyond a shadow of a doubt never equals reality at all. Zimmerman could have killed Martin with a depraved state of mind. Only Zimmerman and Martin know what happened for sure, but Martin is dead. Here we have a one-sided story where the real truth will never come to light. But you missed my point, loser.
JUST BECAUSE A JURY FINDS YOU NOT GUILTY IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! If the jury had consisted of different jurers, or 12 jurers, Zimmerman may have been found guilty as charged. And, the jurers (6 women) could have taken the easy way out and found him not guilty because they wanted to go home and not spend another day of their weekend delibertating.
I have no idea what Zimmerman was thinking or saying when the shooting took place, and neither does anybody else. The only other person who knows for sure what happened is dead. Get my drift.
Being found not guilty by a jury only means that by law you are free of all charges and free to go. It in no way means that you in fact are totally innocent. Damn, use your brain, Ftard. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE COURT SYSTEM REALLY WORKS DO YA.
And you have to realise that jurers are laypersons who are not lawyers and do not know and understand the law. If you have never sat on a jury, then you have no clue of what goes on behind closed doors during deliberations.
Zimmerman's life will never be the same as before. Now he will always have to look over his shoulder and lay low. Why? Because the majority of the population who watched the trial from beginning to end disagree with the verdict of not guilty. So Zimmerman will never be a truly FREE man ever again. Plus, he may be indicted for civil rights violations by the FEDs and he will certainly be facing a civil lawsuit for wrongful death.
But I can see you have no background in law at all or understand the inner workings of a trial. Only a real lughead would post what you did.
Well after reviewing the case it was self defense. The jury was right. Now we all need to move on.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#85032 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think we are all racists? Because you are one?
I don't care about the color of a person's skin or their nationality. I care about what they are inside.
However, I do not like people being called African-American! You are either an AMERICAN or you are not. Skin color should have nothing to do with it. I think that has stirred the racism thing. Also, I am sick of hearing about the slavery thing. They need to drop it! It's history, over and done. All people in this country have the same opportunities if you want to apply yourself. Some people get lucky in life, some are highly intelligent. Others want to sit around and depend on the government to take care of them but that has nothing to do with race. It depends on the person!
Then again, we can see the racism in the Zimmerman/Martin thing. That doesn't mean we are all racists! It is too bad so many people have no common sense!
CHEERS!
How is that Rapture thingy work'n for ya?

Unfortunately ...I predict we'll be seeing you tomorrow, and the next day, and next year...you spin bullshit and then call it the Word of God!

by the way ...U R A RACIST!!!

ha haa haaa,,,,
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85033 Jul 16, 2013
ZIMMERMAN was proven innocent people! It's time we all move on. If I was on the jury I would have went the same way. The prosecution did their best, it was self defense.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#85034 Jul 16, 2013
You should know wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS stands for "And I'm Democrat Stupid".
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85035 Jul 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, if Jackson, Sharpton and the President would keep their mouths shut it would help. Sharpton and Jackson are radicals! Then people wonder why we have so much racism! What gets me is all the other murders that have happened and we hear nothing but a bleep about that but this ONE thing happens with Zimmerman and Martin and it's a national nightmare! Strange!

CHEERS!
Do you want to know why this one was made such a big deal about?

Google the words "Tracy Martin Freemason" and you will get your answer.

That's Trayvon's dad for the record.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85036 Jul 16, 2013
And before you Liberals go into your denying meltdown and the St Louis Princess posts her same old wore out idiocy you might want to check this link first...

http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_006.h...

Tracy Martins lodge page.

THAT is why this was made such a big deal about and you dumbass Liberals were the media pawns once again. Idiots!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85037 Jul 16, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... Secondly,I could look up your asinine question and try and impress the Topix world like you do, but I have a life....
I just happened to re-read this comment of yours.

Everyone can see that this is your admission that you do not know the answer to my "asinine" question! Just as I suspected to begin with!

(And I figure you call it "asinine" because you do not know the answer.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min grave digger 3,197
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 28 min Dog Man 591
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,292
It's the 1st of the mumph..wake up wake up, get... 14 hr AfricanHate 1
Excuse in Ferguson Wed st louis 2
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns Tue white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men Tue glance 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance