insert giggle here

Park Hills, MO

#84998 Jul 15, 2013
Homosexual OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>If you are going babble on about something at least get a clue and try to appear up to date on things instead of being your normal clueless self.

ha haa haa,,,,
I promise....it's not good for your "wreck tum" what part of that tip makes anyone clueless?
insert giggle here

United States

#84999 Jul 15, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind the St Louis Princess. She suffers from AIDS, but not the kind you're thinking of. She got hers from her dad, Queen Dawg, and its called Acquired Ignorant Dumbass Syndrome. It's a genetic thing passed on from Liberal dads to their worthless kids.
I think it's HILLARIOUS it defends its daddy when he's had his arse handed to him.
I can say anything and it flips out, lol.
Power is awesome.
I can't wait until it copies my post, hee hee
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85000 Jul 15, 2013
DONT BE OWNEDSVILLE STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind the OWNEDsville Drag Queen She suffers from AIDS, but not the kind you're thinking of. She got hers from her mom, Grave Digger, and its called Acquired Ignorant Dumbass Syndrome. It's a genetic thing passed on from Trailer Trash to their worthless kids.
I promise....it's not good for your "wreck tum" what part of that tip makes anyone clueless?
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85001 Jul 15, 2013
insert giggle here wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's HILLARIOUS it defends its mama when she's had her arse handed to her.
Power is awesome.
I can't wait until it copies my post, shee shee
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85002 Jul 15, 2013
insert giggle here wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's HILLARIOUS it defends its daddy when he's had his arse handed to him.
Power is awesome.
I can't wait until it copies my post, hee hee
Don't be too hard on the St Louis Princess. It took him all of second grade to learn how to play the "mimic game" and now he just wants to show off his new "special" talent.

I wonder what they will teach him in third grade. I'm just happy for him to know they at least help kids with their education even if they are permanent residents at the psych ward.
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#85003 Jul 15, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too hard on the St Louis Princess. It took him all of second grade to learn how to play the "mimic game" and now he just wants to show off his new "special" talent.
I wonder what they will teach him in third grade. I'm just happy for him to know they at least help kids with their education even if they are permanent residents at the psych ward.
I bet if I said you should eat poop on a stock you would be the first in line explaining how healthy it is.

insert giggle here

Owensville, MO =Duh! Hey tard....maybe you should look it up, I don't think you are as well versed as you think you are.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#85004 Jul 15, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the right side,,,always,,,cuz when the grave digger speaks facts,,,your kind trembles,,,and then bellow out hot air,,,when you stop thinking being political correct because everyone else says to,,,the stress level goes way down and the libreal blindness is gone,,,the only reason obama said anything about this trayvon is to get everyones attention off his not so good job as a president,,,a leader sees no color and never lies but admits his faults then fixes them,,,
UUUhhh, like Bush? Is that why George wasn't even invited to speak at the Republican National Convention. What was his favorable poll ratings when he left his mess for the next president?

What is Obama's polls showing now? Quite a difference, huh?

It's good some have political correctness because we see what happens when bigots have no respect for others right to have feelings.
Gassy Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#85005 Jul 15, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>UUUhhh, like Bush? Is that why George wasn't even invited to speak at the Republican National Convention. What was his favorable poll ratings when he left his mess for the next president?
It's good some have political correctness because we see what happens when bigots have no respect for others right to have feelings.
Game Point!
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85006 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>UUUhhh, like Bush? Is that why George wasn't even invited to speak at the Republican National Convention. What was his favorable poll ratings when he left his mess for the next president?
UUUhhh,,,obama polls are down,,,yes it is quite a difference from the first 4yrs,,,and lets see in 4yrs from now if your story hasnt changed,,,do you think with all the middle east termoil today,,,its gunna get any better and not effect america in the future?,,,dont be a thinker like the thinkers in clinton days,,,cuz they thought the same thing,,,and after the numbnuts wife cheater left office,,,look what bush had to deal with from the start,,,but here is a problem,,,obama stuck his nose in where it didnt belong in certain places thinking sense the people of america loved him so much,,,and thought he was a god,,,the rest of the world should think that also,,,remember the last olympics that chicago wanted and the god obama just showed up there so chicago would win the olympics?,,,didnt happen and this should of been a sign,,,but no,,,went over bowing to islamic terrorist,,,went to egypt to save the day or egypts way,,,now look,,,all cuz someone with no governors experience 1st off and no foreign affairs experience thought they could fix the world,,,the polls?,,,the polls all agree he turned crap into shit,,,and this shit will hit the american fan once again after the savior is history,,,just like after clinton the prince was history,,,but with one big problem on top of all that,,,obama and is chicago style goons ways has run the countries debt to dangerous levels,,,and the shit storm thats gunna hit down the road might break america for decades an decades an decades an decades X decades an decades an decades an decades to come,,,otherwords,,,your future reletives in america in the yr 2099 will be alright without a debt burden to pay off,,,
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85007 Jul 15, 2013

Are you going to take up the cause of Sherry West?
Clueless Owensville

Saint Louis, MO

#85008 Jul 15, 2013
Nobody knows the whole truth and nothing but the truth about George Zimmerman. Just because a jury decided he is not guilty does in no way mean that he was innocent. You are telling us that you alone know what Zimmerman's thoughts were as he stalked the 16 year old. You see, TreyVon Martin was not able to tell his side of the story. Therefore, no human will ever know the real truth. Zimmerman lied about not knowing anything about the law of self defense on Fox News with Shaun Hannity. He also lied about not knowing the names of the 3 streets in which he was a neighborhood watchman. Then he turned around and told the police.

If Zimmerman had identified himself to Martin, none of this would have happened. Don't tell me Zimmerman was scared. Because if that were true he would have never got out of his car in the first place. Zimmerman had a 9mm with a bullet in the chamber. That spells intent.

There are a number of murderers walking the streets who had good defense attorneys and beat the charges. But to say for sure somebody is for sure innocent of the charges for sure is an impossible task. If Zimmerman was innocent and convinced he was innocent, he would have taken the stand and testified. But he could not do that because he had already weaved such a web of lies that he was afraid he would have gotten caught in his own web. I know if I were innocent, I would have no problem telling the truth on the witness stand. If you have a good law team working for your defense, you can often come out appearing innocent. But that does not make it so by any account.

DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.
Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.
Nothing but a worthless moron and hypocrite is all you are.
you lose

Park Hills, MO

#85009 Jul 15, 2013
Clueless Owensville wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody knows the whole truth and nothing but the truth about George Zimmerman. Just because a jury decided he is not guilty does in no way mean that he was innocent. You are telling us that you alone know what Zimmerman's thoughts were as he stalked the 16 year old. You see, TreyVon Martin was not able to tell his side of the story. Therefore, no human will ever know the real truth. Zimmerman lied about not knowing anything about the law of self defense on Fox News with Shaun Hannity. He also lied about not knowing the names of the 3 streets in which he was a neighborhood watchman. Then he turned around and told the police.

If Zimmerman had identified himself to Martin, none of this would have happened. Don't tell me Zimmerman was scared. Because if that were true he would have never got out of his car in the first place. Zimmerman had a 9mm with a bullet in the chamber. That spells intent.

There are a number of murderers walking the streets who had good defense attorneys and beat the charges. But to say for sure somebody is for sure innocent of the charges for sure is an impossible task. If Zimmerman was innocent and convinced he was innocent, he would have taken the stand and testified. But he could not do that because he had already weaved such a web of lies that he was afraid he would have gotten caught in his own web. I know if I were innocent, I would have no problem telling the truth on the witness stand. If you have a good law team working for your defense, you can often come out appearing innocent. But that does not make it so by any account.
Haha, get over it. He's innocent.
Obama WON

Saint Louis, MO

#85010 Jul 15, 2013
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama WON...Next is Hillary ...DEAL WITH IT...You lost!

ha haa haaa,,,,
Wow

Park Hills, MO

#85011 Jul 15, 2013
Obama WON wrote:
<quoted text>Obama WON...Next is Hillary ...DEAL WITH IT...You lost!

ha haa haaa,,,,
Yeah he sure is doing a terrific job, lol. You should be proud, but hey "if he had a son he'd look like Treyvon."
Well at least he doesn't like cigars, what was his name?? You know the one who "did not have sexual relations"? Damn that cigar!
Yeah, Hillary couldn't control her man let alone run a country. Hahaha!! What a joke.
Wow

Park Hills, MO

#85012 Jul 15, 2013
I would lOVE it if democrats put Hillary in the running. I hope they do it! Kiss of death!
You can count out most of the union votes too. I've never seen so many union men change their tune about "votin' democrat"
Keep on talking about gun control and gay marriage! Not too many union construction workers, factory workers etc loving those whoppers!!! Hahahahahaha
Think loser

Saint Louis, MO

#85013 Jul 15, 2013
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost nothing. I stated FACTS surrounding the case. I am sorry that you cannot reason.

All it means when a jury finds you innocent is the FACT that the prosecuting attorney did not present a case strong enough to convince these 6 women beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd Degree Murder or Manslaughter. Beyond a shadow of a doubt never equals reality at all. Zimmerman could have killed Martin with a depraved state of mind. Only Zimmerman and Martin know what happened for sure, but Martin is dead. Here we have a one-sided story where the real truth will never come to light. But you missed my point, loser.

JUST BECAUSE A JURY FINDS YOU NOT GUILTY IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! If the jury had consisted of different jurers, or 12 jurers, Zimmerman may have been found guilty as charged. And, the jurers (6 women) could have taken the easy way out and found him not guilty because they wanted to go home and not spend another day of their weekend delibertating.

I have no idea what Zimmerman was thinking or saying when the shooting took place, and neither does anybody else. The only other person who knows for sure what happened is dead. Get my drift.

Being found not guilty by a jury only means that by law you are free of all charges and free to go. It in no way means that you in fact are totally innocent. Damn, use your brain, Ftard. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE COURT SYSTEM REALLY WORKS DO YA.

And you have to realise that jurers are laypersons who are not lawyers and do not know and understand the law. If you have never sat on a jury, then you have no clue of what goes on behind closed doors during deliberations.

Zimmerman's life will never be the same as before. Now he will always have to look over his shoulder and lay low. Why? Because the majority of the population who watched the trial from beginning to end disagree with the verdict of not guilty. So Zimmerman will never be a truly FREE man ever again. Plus, he may be indicted for civil rights violations by the FEDs and he will certainly be facing a civil lawsuit for wrongful death.

But I can see you have no background in law at all or understand the inner workings of a trial. Only a real lughead would post what you did.

You Are Totally OWNED

Saint Louis, MO

#85014 Jul 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he sure is doing a terrific job, lol. You should be proud, but hey "if he had a son he'd look like Treyvon."
Well at least he doesn't like cigars, what was his name?? You know the one who "did not have sexual relations"? Damn that cigar!
Yeah, Hillary couldn't control her man let alone run a country. Hahaha!! What a joke.
Looks like I've really got inside your head...easy because it's empty...you're a JOKE!!!!!

I OWN YOU!!!!
ha haa haaa,,,,,
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85015 Jul 15, 2013
Clueless Owensville wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody knows the whole truth and nothing but the truth about George Zimmerman. Just because a jury decided he is not guilty does in no way mean that he was innocent. You are telling us that you alone know what Zimmerman's thoughts were as he stalked the 16 year old. You see, TreyVon Martin was not able to tell his side of the story. Therefore, no human will ever know the real truth. Zimmerman lied about not knowing anything about the law of self defense on Fox News with Shaun Hannity. He also lied about not knowing the names of the 3 streets in which he was a neighborhood watchman. Then he turned around and told the police.

^^THE ABOVE QUOTED POST WAS COPIED & PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM^^

Pretty sad you have to copy posts from other forums and repost them here to make it look like you can actually form a coherent thought Princess.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#85016 Jul 15, 2013
Think loser wrote:
<quoted text>I lost nothing. I stated FACTS surrounding the case. I am sorry that you cannot reason.

All it means when a jury finds you innocent is the FACT that the prosecuting attorney did not present a case strong enough to convince these 6 women beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd Degree Murder or Manslaughter. Beyond a shadow of a doubt never equals reality at all. Zimmerman could have killed Martin with a depraved state of mind. Only Zimmerman and Martin know what happened for sure, but Martin is dead. Here we have a one-sided story where the real truth will never come to light. But you missed my point, loser.

JUST BECAUSE A JURY FINDS YOU NOT GUILTY IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! If the jury had consisted of different jurers, or 12 jurers, Zimmerman may have been found guilty as charged. And, the jurers (6 women) could have taken the easy way out and found him not guilty because they wanted to go home and not spend another day of their weekend delibertating.

I have no idea what Zimmerman was thinking or saying when the shooting took place, and neither does anybody else. The only other person who knows for sure what happened is dead. Get my drift.

Being found not guilty by a jury only means that by law you are free of all charges and free to go. It in no way means that you in fact are totally innocent. Damn, use your brain, Ftard. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE COURT SYSTEM REALLY WORKS DO YA.

And you have to realise that jurers are laypersons who are not lawyers and do not know and understand the law. If you have never sat on a jury, then you have no clue of what goes on behind closed doors during deliberations.

Zimmerman's life will never be the same as before. Now he will always have to look over his shoulder and lay low. Why? Because the majority of the population who watched the trial from beginning to end disagree with the verdict of not guilty. So Zimmerman will never be a truly FREE man ever again. Plus, he may be indicted for civil rights violations by the FEDs and he will certainly be facing a civil lawsuit for wrongful death.

But I can see you have no background in law at all or understand the inner workings of a trial. Only a real lughead would post what you did.
^^THE QUOTED POST WAS COPIED & PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM^^

Pretty sad you have to copy posts from other forums and repost them here to make it look like you can actually form a coherent thought Princess.

ROFLMAO!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85017 Jul 15, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that clueless? Sanford hired Cecil Smith, an black man, back in February.
If you are going babble on about something at least get a clue and try to appear up to date on things instead of being your normal clueless self.
All you are doing is trying to justify how you were dead wrong about Zimmerman and how you tried to act like a know it all and got your ass handed to you.
You are correct about Cecil Smith.

I am not "dead wrong" about Zimmerman, although many such as yourself disagree with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks have made their own bed 16 min Chrobry 10
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 39 min neveratfault 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,355
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 3,854
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
mountain dew Oct 17 Rich 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance