insert giggle here

United States

#84978 Jul 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!

(You know you HAVE to post, and insert yourself into the thread. You cannot stop. So quit complaining about others.)

As to not being good at math, how are YOU at math? Can the value "pi" be determined to any desired accuracy by calculating the value of a finite portion of an infinite series?(Now is your chance to shine! Go for it!_8-)
If Obama had a son who was old and crusty he'd look just like Yellow Dawg
insert giggle here

United States

#84979 Jul 15, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.

Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.

Nothing but a worthless moron and hypocrite is all you are.
Very true!!!!
insert giggle here

United States

#84980 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>In my mind's eye, I can see this little 4-year-old boy come running into the room in which "grave digger"'s gun lies on the table. "grave digger" just sits there and watches the child start playing with the gun.

Of course, there is no problem, because "grave digger" knows that the gun will not go off by itself.
What kind of analogy is that? Does that make you feel big and bad assuming how people live? We have guns in our home....lots of them! We also have a 11 year old and an 8 year old who can use them just as good as any adult. They also have taken safety courses and we keep them locked up and put away. MOST gun owners do this.
Don't be such a fear monger O lover.

I bet if O said we should eat poop on a stock you would be the first in line explaining how healthy it is.
What a lemming
insert giggle here

United States

#84981 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>As usual, "Norton," ye know not what ye say.

When you are carrying a firearm, Missouri law says otherwise, regarding the usage of that firearm. Period! Duh!
Hey tard....maybe you should look it up, I don't think you are as well versed as you think you are.
insert giggle here

United States

#84982 Jul 15, 2013
STUPID in St Louis wrote:
<quoted text>Then to make sure there is no doubt left, you make sure by acting like a retarded 8 year old.

You really can't help yourself can you?

ROFLMAO!!!
Hahaha, did YOU just call someone a retarded 8 year old.
That's funny shyt right there
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#84983 Jul 15, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, didn't say he was six years old did I? You said age didn't make a difference, I was just showing how wrong you were.
Nope, my "can see both sides" means exactly that, only one sides, makes sense the other is usually pretty stupid. HHHHMMMM, guess where your side stands?
the right side,,,always,,,cuz when the grave digger speaks facts,,,your kind trembles,,,and then bellow out hot air,,,when you stop thinking being political correct because everyone else says to,,,the stress level goes way down and the libreal blindness is gone,,,the only reason obama said anything about this trayvon is to get everyones attention off his not so good job as a president,,,a leader sees no color and never lies but admits his faults then fixes them,,,

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84984 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Whatever! Do you mean the same Sanford PD that has a black chief?
Just when I think you can't be any bigger of an idiot you manage to find a way.
Is INTERIM Sanford (Florida) Police Chief Richard Myers black?(Sanford still does not have a permanent police chief.)

Was Bill Lee, who was Sanford Police Chief when the Martin-Zimmerman event occurred, black?

Just because you can type anything on your keyboard, that does not make it true.

#84985 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Really Queen? High School trig? That doesn't impress anyone.
It impresses me that you are unable to give an answer.

#84986 Jul 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this all about race anyway? Somebody started it and the fire spread! So why do we have a court of law if a person is going to get crucified for the rest of their life by the media, by the racists and it goes on and on. Even the government getting involved thanks to Obama! I have much empathy for both families but justice was served. Let it go!
Who are the biggest racists in this country? Hmmm!...
It is my sincere opinion that we are all racists.

Let the denying begin.

#84987 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
P.S.- Isn't Obama proving to be such a HUGE "Post Turtle" with the way he is handling everything from the economy, spending, foreign affairs, terrorism, immigration/border issues.... and of course, the BP oil accident???...
Jan. 20, 2009: President Obama inaugurated.
Apr. 20, 2010: BP oil spill

Nov. 2012: BP and the United States Department of Justice settled federal criminal charges with BP pleading guilty to 11 counts of manslaughter, two misdemeanors, and a felony count of lying to Congress. BP also agreed to four years of government monitoring of its safety practices and ethics, and the Environmental Protection Agency announced that BP would be temporarily banned from new contracts with the US government. BP and the Department of Justice agreed to a record-setting $4.525 billion in fines and other payments but further legal proceedings not expected to conclude until 2014 are ongoing to determine payouts and fines under the Clean Water Act and the Natural Resources Damage Assessment.

February 2013: Criminal and civil settlements and payments to a trust fund had cost BP Oil $42.2 billion.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizo...

#84988 Jul 15, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>First off,I don't need a "time to shine" for you,been there,done that,still doing that.Secondly,I could look up your asinine question and try and impress the Topix world like you do, but I have a life.The math you and Obama do not understand is simple,yet seemingly complex for Liberals.#1You work,you get paid.#2 You spend less or equal than you bring in.#3 You don't over tax the people who create the jobs and products.#4 You don't continually give to people and wonder why they have a"Take Mentality".#5 You try living in 2013 and not blame your lives on 1713-1813-1913(pick one or all three)if it justifies the fact that every American (person) has opportunity today,no matter their situation. I refer you now to you tube "Life without limbs" PI that DAWG!
You sure do a lot of blathering rather than just admitting that you do not know the answer.

Why, that should be as easy as "pi" for an "Einstein" like you!_8-)

#84989 Jul 15, 2013
insert giggle here wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of analogy is that? Does that make you feel big and bad assuming how people live? We have guns in our home....lots of them! We also have a 11 year old and an 8 year old who can use them just as good as any adult. They also have taken safety courses and we keep them locked up and put away. MOST gun owners do this.
Don't be such a fear monger O lover.
I bet if O said we should eat poop on a stock you would be the first in line explaining how healthy it is.
What a lemming
Quote from above: "We also have a 11 year old and an 8 year old who can use them just as good as any adult. They also have taken safety courses and we keep them locked up and put away."

I hope you are talking about the kids, if they are running around with guns, and can use them "just as good as any adult."

#84990 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey tard.... maybe you should look it up, I don't think you are as well versed as you think you are.
Prove me wrong, Mr. Perry Mason.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#84991 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>It impresses me that you are unable to give an answer.
You didn't ask me. Had I answered it, and I do know the answer, you would have cried about it not being a question to me, or that GD is an alias of mine, or some other of your typical idiot reply.

Besides, I don't need to answer your high school math trivia to know that you're an idiot.

I will give you a hint though "Madhava".

Enough said.
Homosexual OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84992 Jul 15, 2013
insert up my rectum here wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tard....maybe you should look it up, I don't think you are as well versed as you think you are.
Hahaha, did YOU just call someone a retarded.

ha haa haaa,,,,
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#84993 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Is INTERIM Sanford (Florida) Police Chief Richard Myers black?(Sanford still does not have a permanent police chief.)

Was Bill Lee, who was Sanford Police Chief when the Martin-Zimmerman event occurred, black?

Just because you can type anything on your keyboard, that does not make it true.
Are you really that clueless? Sanford hired Cecil Smith, an black man, back in February.

If you are going babble on about something at least get a clue and try to appear up to date on things instead of being your normal clueless self.

All you are doing is trying to justify how you were dead wrong about Zimmerman and how you tried to act like a know it all and got your ass handed to you.
GOP Baptist Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#84994 Jul 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the biggest racists in this country? Hmmm!
CHEERS!
Republican posters from Kansas City? Hmmmm!
insert giggle here

Park Hills, MO

#84995 Jul 15, 2013
Homosexual OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha, did YOU just call someone a retarded.

ha haa haaa,,,,
You really shouldn't insert things into your "wreck tum", didn't the men in white coats tell you that? I bet your papas proud.

Now THAT is some funny shyt right there!
Homosexual OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84996 Jul 15, 2013
insert in my anus here wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't insert things into your "wreck tum", didn't the men in white coats tell you that? I bet your papas proud.
If you are going babble on about something at least get a clue and try to appear up to date on things instead of being your normal clueless self.

ha haa haa,,,,
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#84997 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>You really shouldn't insert things into your "wreck tum", didn't the men in white coats tell you that? I bet your papas proud.

Don't mind the St Louis Princess. She suffers from AIDS, but not the kind you're thinking of. She got hers from her dad, Queen Dawg, and its called Acquired Ignorant Dumbass Syndrome. It's a genetic thing passed on from Liberal dads to their worthless kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 min Mugsy 2,811
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 514
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr Obama Bitches 10,212
Where's Al Sharpton now? 7 hr Mugsy 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Bently 19,219
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... 10 hr widow 1
Hand foot mouth disease 13 hr RLS84 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••