Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,972)

Showing posts 79,421 - 79,440 of95,089
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So with your post you would rather have the wanna be cop come to your rescue, that's fine, but give me someone who is a "f--kin cop" {your words} everytime. You wanna a wanna be cop who was wooped by a 17 yr old without a gun that's your choice. My guess you ain't ever needed real help on the street or battlefield.
Excellent Post

GAME POINT!!!!!!!!
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Bastille Day

Just remember there would have been an American July 4th, without the help of the POWERFULL French fleet off Yorktown.

Vive La France!!!!!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you can twist it any way you want,,,but if everyone would run to the person screaming,,,the court system would be empty cuz then the law would have more witnesses who saw what was really going on and help a victom and if the victom GOD forbid was killed like this trayvon kid was,,,there wouldnt only be a onesided story,,,if you know what the grave digger means,,,cops are good and needed,,,but so are all of us,,,when it comes to makeing this world a better and safer place,,,the saying,,,,it takes a village to raise children is so true,,,cuz if we all acted like villagers in a village,,,instead of a people who dont give a crap or are scared of being sued if they help someone,,,or excpecting the police or goverment to fix everything,,,this world would rock my freind,,,rock,,,
Yep, the older man with a gun screaming for help.{your words} so am I still twisting?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yep, the older man with a gun screaming for help.{your words} so am I still twisting?
are you kidding?,,,doesnt matter about age,,,if you can fight or get the upper hand first in a fight you can do the most damage,,,and what we have seen was this kid could either fight,,,zimmerman cant fight,,,or the kid got the upper hand in this fight and did cause alot of damage to this zimmerman,,,and if your a voice expert,,,which your not,,,99.9% of people who hear this screaming on this tape wasnt coming from a kid,,,it was coming from an adult,,,cuz sense the black racist like al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,and obama himself all said this 17yrold was a child,,,not an adult,,,but you can raise children at 15yrs old or get abortion pills at 15yrs old in america cuz your not concidererd a child then,,,did you happen to see the pictures of this trayvon kid smoking dope,,,holding a gun?,,,no?,,,well either did the jury get to see them,,,they painted a 17yr old kid as a child for the trial,,,but in real life this kid smoked dope,,,had access if didnt own one to a gun,,,so twist all you want,,,cuz this kids death is being used by racist to gain their racist agenda,,,now is that respect to the dead?,,,nope,,,it is not,,,its a joke with trayvons family as the butt of the joke,,,all to gain a racist agenda from the biggest racist in america,,,guns dont kill people,,,people kill people,,,the grave digger has a handgun sitting right here on the arm of the chair right now,,,lets see if it will shoot someone,,,,here goes,,,hey handgun,,,shoot someone,,,waiting,,,waiting,,, waiting,,,it aint shooting,,,matter of fact,,,hasnt moved an inch,,,damn gun,,,wont shoot,,,so suck it you racist lefty bastard
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," I have studied the Missouri law (and the laws of other states) extensively regarding the legal possession, carrying, and use of a firearm.
(And I will note that the gun laws, state to state, are a hodge-podge with little consistency.)
Of course one does not have to "have a mark on them to justify defending themselves," and that includes the use of firearms. However, there are several requirements which must be met to legally use a firearm in self-defense. Look it up yourself.
I don't have to look it up! If someone is trying to harm you, a person has a right to defend himself.........period! Duh!

CHEERS!
STUPID in St Louis

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

GOP The Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but frustration is NOT what you suffer from...

the Clinical term for what is wrong with you is called...
"INBREEDING"

ha haa haaa,,,,
There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.

Then I read posts like the one I quoted above and it confirms that you are.
Dawg the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>Your 4th to last phrase is quite enlightening. Suspicions confirmed.
Went saw a movie today. Wasn't paying attention to the previews until I heard "But I'm the Queen of England!!" I thought what are the odds that you would be there as well. Then I realized it was a preview to Red 2 and it was Helen Mirren saying it. Looks like you've got some competition for that title there Queen Dawg.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding?,,,doesnt matter about age,,,if you can fight or get the upper hand first in a fight you can do the most damage,,,and what we have seen was this kid could either fight,,,zimmerman cant fight,,,or the kid got the upper hand in this fight and did cause alot of damage to this zimmerman,,,and if your a voice expert,,,which your not,,,99.9% of people who hear this screaming on this tape wasnt coming from a kid,,,it was coming from an adult,,,cuz sense the black racist like al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,and obama himself all said this 17yrold was a child,,,not an adult,,,but you can raise children at 15yrs old or get abortion pills at 15yrs old in america cuz your not concidererd a child then,,,did you happen to see the pictures of this trayvon kid smoking dope,,,holding a gun?,,,no?,,,well either did the jury get to see them,,,they painted a 17yr old kid as a child for the trial,,,but in real life this kid smoked dope,,,had access if didnt own one to a gun,,,so twist all you want,,,cuz this kids death is being used by racist to gain their racist agenda,,,now is that respect to the dead?,,,nope,,,it is not,,,its a joke with trayvons family as the butt of the joke,,,all to gain a racist agenda from the biggest racist in america,,,guns dont kill people,,,people kill people,,,the grave digger has a handgun sitting right here on the arm of the chair right now,,,lets see if it will shoot someone,,,,here goes,,,hey handgun,,,shoot someone,,,waiting,,,waiting,,, waiting,,,it aint shooting,,,matter of fact,,,hasnt moved an inch,,,damn gun,,,wont shoot,,,so suck it you racist lefty bastard
Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}

"Guns don't kill", hhhmmmm, could have sworn Zimmerman didn't kill while pointing his finger at the kid.
OWNEDsville STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Went saw a movie today. Wasn't paying attention to the previews until I heard "But I'm the Queen of England!!" I thought what are the odds that you would be there as well. Then I realized it was a preview to Red 2 and it was Helen Mirren saying it. Looks like you've got some competition for that title there Queen Dawg.
There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.

Ha Haa Haaa,,,,
STUPID in St Louis

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

OWNEDsville STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.

Ha Haa Haaa,,,,
Then to make sure there is no doubt left, you make sure by acting like a retarded 8 year old.

You really can't help yourself can you?

ROFLMAO!!!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pray tell! So why did YOU feel it necessary to bring YOURSELF into this fray?
Take your own advice.
(And ... it is specifically the responsibility of the DOJ to investigate possible civil-rights issues. It is their job. You simply do not understand.)
Pray tell? I know you and the rest of the Obamaites are not good at math,but for every 1 of my posts you do 150. So you are the narcissist who has all the answers and it's always somehow connected to YOU. Obama would be both proud and jealous....
STUPID in St Louis

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}

"Guns don't kill", hhhmmmm, could have sworn Zimmerman didn't kill while pointing his finger at the kid.
If guns kill then pens misspell.

People with guns kill and in cases like Zimmerman they kill in self defense. The jury has spoken, he is innocent. Get over it!!

He should have never been charged in the first place.

Why are you so concerned about this one black kid? Do you know that in the last 24 hours there have been several black kids all over the country killed because of gang violence? Where is your outrage on that? Where is your bleeding heart for them? You only care about this one because it was politicized. You took the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon. Had Trayvon been white, or Zimmerman black, we would have never heard about this and you would have never cared. You're concern, or whatever you want to call it, is a joke.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to look it up! If someone is trying to harm you, a person has a right to defend himself ......... period! Duh!...
As usual, "Norton," ye know not what ye say.

When you are carrying a firearm, Missouri law says otherwise, regarding the usage of that firearm. Period! Duh!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.

Next time you "went saw" a movie, do keep notes so you can tell us what you "went saw" on the silver screen. We are interested! Really!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}
In my mind's eye, I can see this little 4-year-old boy come running into the room in which "grave digger"'s gun lies on the table. "grave digger" just sits there and watches the child start playing with the gun.

Of course, there is no problem, because "grave digger" knows that the gun will not go off by itself.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.

Next time you "went saw" a movie, do keep notes so you can tell us what you "went saw" on the silver screen. We are interested! Really!_8-)
Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.

Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.

Nothing but a worthless moron and hypocrite is all you are.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Pray tell? I know you and the rest of the Obamaites are not good at math,but for every 1 of my posts you do 150. So you are the narcissist who has all the answers and it's always somehow connected to YOU. Obama would be both proud and jealous....
I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!

(You know you HAVE to post, and insert yourself into the thread. You cannot stop. So quit complaining about others.)

As to not being good at math, how are YOU at math? Can the value "pi" be determined to any desired accuracy by calculating the value of a finite portion of an infinite series?(Now is your chance to shine! Go for it!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.
Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.
Nothing but a worthless moron and hypocrite is all you are.
George Zimmerman has been judged innocent in a court of law.

One underlying problem in this entire episode is the allegations of continuing racial discrimination by the police force of Sanford, Florida.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>George Zimmerman has been judged innocent in a court of law.

One underlying problem in this entire episode is the allegations of continuing racial discrimination by the police force of Sanford, Florida.
ROFLMAO!! Whatever! Do you mean the same Sanford PD that has a black chief?

Just when I think you can't be any bigger of an idiot you manage to find a way.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!

(You know you HAVE to post, and insert yourself into the thread. You cannot stop. So quit complaining about others.)

As to not being good at math, how are YOU at math? Can the value "pi" be determined to any desired accuracy by calculating the value of a finite portion of an infinite series?(Now is your chance to shine! Go for it!_8-)
Really Queen? High School trig? That doesn't impress anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,421 - 79,440 of95,089
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min bee 6335 18,500
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 32 min Crow 45
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 1 hr God Will Not Accept Gays 11
You Will Give Account To God For Your Life 1 hr You Will Give Account 1
you are not god = you will answer to god 1 hr YOU ARE NOT GOD 1
born once die twice - born twice die once 1 hr focus on the family 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 2 hr Mike 208
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 10:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••