Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84893 Jul 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The "liberal media" published the first photo that they could find of Trayvon. That's what the media business does: run with what you can get, as soon as you can get it. Many papers later published the photos of Trayvon when he was older.
NOW! Let's watch YOUR favorite "liberal media" -- FOX NEWS, with Bill O'Reilly reporting the death of Trayvon Martin. NOTE THE PHOTO at Time 0:24 -- curse that biased LIBERAL MEDIA anyhow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q1nPIKxsZOIXX
You DO have a point. The media should have shown photos of Trayvon Martin lying on the ground, slain in cold blood. That photo would have been really "up-to-date," as you insist.
I suppose you think it would have been different if it were Zimmerman laying on the ground dead with his head bashed in?
CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84894 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if I were a black kid or a white kid, I would not have been out on the street at night where there had been numerous burglaries wearing a black hoodie. It just looks suspicious! Too bad, but that's how things are today.
You don't have to worry ......... Zimmerman will suffer the rest of his life even if he if acquitted. The media will see to it!...
I doubt that you are a "black kid or a white kid." Martin had a right to go to a store and buy candy and iced tea. Martin had a right to wear most anything he wanted to wear.

Looks suspicious? That's what Zimmerman said! Despite all your bloviation, Trayvon Martin did nothing illegal that evening. Before or after Zimmerman got out of his truck to provoke a confrontation, totally ignoring the police dispatcher and the rules of "Neighborhood Watch" -- not that Zimmerman was IN a registered "Neighborhood Watch" program.

You don't like the term "wannabee cop"? How about "vigilante"? Does that sound better?
guess who met gun grabbin

Branson, MO

#84895 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you think it would have been different if it were Zimmerman laying on the ground dead with his head bashed in?
CHEERS!
Maybe if he hadn't gotten out of his car to play pretend policeman and been carrying a loaded and cocked weapon like Rambo, a kid would be alive. End of story. You can twist it however you want Norton, but a young life has been snuffed out all because of one loser's ego. I don't care how the "biased" media "twisted" it. Those are the facts.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84896 Jul 13, 2013
GOP NeoConfederate Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm "black kid should not have been on the street a night"
maybe Norton they should still have blacks segregated in Townships like they did in South Africa...under Apartied!
Norton you're not a Christian, but you are a RACIST!
I SAID black or white! Can't you read or are you the "RACIST"?

CHEERS!
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#84897 Jul 13, 2013
Out State GOP METHsouri wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
You need to put the meth pipe down...and step outside your trailer, and breathe in some fresh air!
Stay Off Drugs and Stay Off Topix
dont do meth,,,never have done meth,,,dont do any drugs but asprin for a headache every once in a while,,,dont live in a trailer either,,,live in a house,,,and trailers are nice,,,and when set on a foundation you cant tell their trailers,,,so dont knock what alot of people like to live in,,,and dont ever forget,,,trailers have wheels and sometimes the trailer owner is a prick and will pull that trailer right next door to you and plant roots just out of spite,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa,,,and now lets see you make the grave digger stay off topix,,,cuz if you ever become the owner of topix,,,which you wont,,,but if you do,,,you still couldnt stop the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger is many,,,and not topix names either,,,so lets see,,no drugs,,,home owner,,,now what punk?,,,ha haa haaa,,,the black race has way more racist people then the white race or mexican race in america,,,and sense the half black man became president,,,these black racist think they won something and control something,,,sorry punk,,,america has no one color and never will,,,ha haa haaa
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84898 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt that you are a "black kid or a white kid." Martin had a right to go to a store and buy candy and iced tea. Martin had a right to wear most anything he wanted to wear.
Looks suspicious? That's what Zimmerman said! Despite all your bloviation, Trayvon Martin did nothing illegal that evening. Before or after Zimmerman got out of his truck to provoke a confrontation, totally ignoring the police dispatcher and the rules of "Neighborhood Watch" -- not that Zimmerman was IN a registered "Neighborhood Watch" program.
You don't like the term "wannabee cop"? How about "vigilante"? Does that sound better?
You weren't there....I wasn't there, so we both have our opinions, but I do think I have some common sense!

CHEERS!

#84899 Jul 13, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ...
monkey poop ..
monkey poop,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
I think I am beginning to see some sort of a fixation here.
You ARE A Retarded Inbred

Saint Louis, MO

#84900 Jul 13, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>are you retarded?,,,do you really think the world would be better off let alone the people of iran if that hussain husam sudam was alive today?,,,do you really think the iranian people arnt better off today with his power gone?,,,treason?,,,you are retarded,,,cuz this country hasnt seen yet what your great obama has done yet,,,hope we never will but we will one day,,,the same way we seen what happened after clinton,,,remember 911,,,this is what happens when a president has scandles to deal with instead of running the country like he was trusted to do,,,clintons had one scandle,,,obama has many as of today,,,cuz a president doesnt want to be thrown out of office and a scandle can do that,,,so time must be used to try and fix the problem or problems,,,and when time is used to fix scandle cover-ups is time taken away from the future of america,,,and with every action is a re-action,,,like the clinton problem,,,time doing save face and keep the job(action) terrorist threats to america and relaxed security where terrorist moved to america and trained to fly planes,,,then came 911(re-action),,,get it you lefty liberal bastard,,,punk
????
Iran???? W invaded Iraq ...YOU DRUG ADDICTED INBRED HILLBILLY

Get Off Drugs and Get Off Topix
ha haa haaa,,,,
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84901 Jul 13, 2013
guess who met gun grabbin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if he hadn't gotten out of his car to play pretend policeman and been carrying a loaded and cocked weapon like Rambo, a kid would be alive. End of story. You can twist it however you want Norton, but a young life has been snuffed out all because of one loser's ego. I don't care how the "biased" media "twisted" it. Those are the facts.
If somebody were beatin' on me and I had a gun, I would do everything I could to protect myself. This would not be on TV if it were not for the biased media. I agree, it is too bad a person had to die, but it happened! That cannot be changed! Maybe if the kid had walked away there wouldn't be a dead kid either. I don't think he have shot him in the back.

CHEERS!

#84902 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you think it would have been different if it were Zimmerman laying on the ground dead with his head bashed in?...
Huh? Have you lost all of your senses? Of course it would have been different.

#84903 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there....I wasn't there, so we both have our opinions, but I do think I have some common sense!...
Of course you do. But you have been wrong before.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84904 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course you do. But you have been wrong before.
Amen to that

Game Point
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#84905 Jul 13, 2013
You ARE A Retarded Inbred wrote:
<quoted text>
????
Iran???? W invaded Iraq ...YOU DRUG ADDICTED INBRED HILLBILLY
Get Off Drugs and Get Off Topix
ha haa haaa,,,,
your right,,,the grave digger was wrong with posting iran when ment iraq,,,now let this be a republican lesson for you,,,when wrong will say so,,,unlike you lefty liberal pricks,,,ha haa haaa,,,now make the grave digger do anything,,,and dont do drugs,,,and check the family tree and no inbred branches,,,and dont knock hillbilly cuz you havnt seen sexy until you see a hillbilly country girl,,,long tan legs,,,thick juicy thighs,,,blue jean cut off short shorts,,,tank tops,,,like gretchin wilson in her california girls video standing next to a pick-up truck,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,punk, ,,
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84906 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody were beatin' on me and I had a gun, I would do everything I could to protect myself. This would not be on TV if it were not for the biased media. I agree, it is too bad a person had to die, but it happened! That cannot be changed! Maybe if the kid had walked away there wouldn't be a dead kid either. I don't think he have shot him in the back.
CHEERS!
Norton what you really mean ...more like DAWG beatin' your a@@

Maybe if you walked away...your backside makes a much LARGER target...hmmmmmmmm

#84907 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody were beatin' on me and I had a gun, I would do everything I could to protect myself. This would not be on TV if it were not for the biased media. I agree, it is too bad a person had to die, but it happened! That cannot be changed! Maybe if the kid had walked away there wouldn't be a dead kid either. I don't think he have shot him in the back....
The kid WAS walking away. And Zimmerman got out of his truck, ignoring the police dispatcher, and confronted the kid. Zimmerman was trying to exert his "police authority," WHICH HE DID NOT HAVE.

The police released Zimmerman without any charges. This would not be on TV if Martin's parents had kept their mouths shut and ignored the death of their son. Do you REALLY think that they should not have done anything about the death of their son? When the Florida Attorney General got into the case, because of all the publicity, she IMMEDIATELY filed 2nd-degree murder charges on Zimmerman.

One main underlying reason that there is so much right-wing conservative propaganda defending Zimmerman is that the NRA is scared silly that the Florida "Stand Your Ground Law" will be struck down.

If you had listened to the end of the FOX NEWS video I posted above, you would have heard Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly state that the guy who AUTHORED the Florida "Stand Your Ground Law" has said that the law does not protect anyone who provokes such a fight -- as Zimmerman did, in my opinion. Check out Megyn Kelly at Time 2:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#84908 Jul 13, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text> ... thick juicy thighs ...
Sounds like a Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial.
guess who met gun grabbin

Branson, MO

#84914 Jul 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I get that you are a burrito short of a combination plate I really do. Let me ask some questions. Did the dispatcher tell Zimmerman to stay in his vehicle? Yes. Was Zimmerman part of any neighborhood watch program? No. Did Zimmerman speak to Martin before the immediate start of the conflict? No.

I'm a kid. I'm seventeen and I just walked to the store to buy candy and a drink to enjoy while I watched the all-star game. As I'm walking back, some creepy dude is sitting in his car staring at me. Maybe I pick up my steps a little maybe I don't, but regardless I'm a little freaked out. Suddenly the creepy dude gets out of his car and starts following me very closely. I probably notice he has a pistol at his waist. He doesn't identify himself, he doesn't speak to me. See, cops will identify themselves. You know who doesn't? Bangers and serial killers. This guy aint no banger. What was Trayvon Martin supposed to think?

See, I am part of the neighborhood watch in my town. You know what we are expressedly told not to do? Carry guns or confront suspects. We aren't supposed to play Dirty Harry.

You are so hopped up on your righteous indignation and hatred, you have no common sense.

The plain and simple truth is that if George Zimmerman stayed in his car like he was told to, a child would still be alive. The simple truth is that if George Zimmerman didn't feel the need to carry a penis substitute with a round in the chamber, a child would not be dead. The plain and simple truth is that it isn't the media's fault. It isn't the Martin family's fault. It isn't Obama's fault. It's George Zimmerman's.

Cheers indeed you blathering idiot.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84915 Jul 13, 2013
guess who met gun grabbin wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that you are a burrito short of a combination plate I really do. Let me ask some questions. Did the dispatcher tell Zimmerman to stay in his vehicle? Yes. Was Zimmerman part of any neighborhood watch program? No. Did Zimmerman speak to Martin before the immediate start of the conflict? No.
I'm a kid. I'm seventeen and I just walked to the store to buy candy and a drink to enjoy while I watched the all-star game. As I'm walking back, some creepy dude is sitting in his car staring at me. Maybe I pick up my steps a little maybe I don't, but regardless I'm a little freaked out. Suddenly the creepy dude gets out of his car and starts following me very closely. I probably notice he has a pistol at his waist. He doesn't identify himself, he doesn't speak to me. See, cops will identify themselves. You know who doesn't? Bangers and serial killers. This guy aint no banger. What was Trayvon Martin supposed to think?
See, I am part of the neighborhood watch in my town. You know what we are expressedly told not to do? Carry guns or confront suspects. We aren't supposed to play Dirty Harry.
You are so hopped up on your righteous indignation and hatred, you have no common sense.
The plain and simple truth is that if George Zimmerman stayed in his car like he was told to, a child would still be alive. The simple truth is that if George Zimmerman didn't feel the need to carry a penis substitute with a round in the chamber, a child would not be dead. The plain and simple truth is that it isn't the media's fault. It isn't the Martin family's fault. It isn't Obama's fault. It's George Zimmerman's.
Cheers indeed you blathering idiot.
I just don't see any proof. You act like you were there and saw the whole thing! Obama should have kept his mouth shut!!
I don't think Zimmerman intentionally shot the kid. I think it was self-defense! My opinion.......you have yours. There are no winners in this fight!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84916 Jul 13, 2013
GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton what you really mean ...more like DAWG beatin' your a@@
Maybe if you walked away...your backside makes a much LARGER target...hmmmmmmmm
Yeah, THANKS DAWG!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84917 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
The kid WAS walking away. And Zimmerman got out of his truck, ignoring the police dispatcher, and confronted the kid. Zimmerman was trying to exert his "police authority," WHICH HE DID NOT HAVE.
The police released Zimmerman without any charges. This would not be on TV if Martin's parents had kept their mouths shut and ignored the death of their son. Do you REALLY think that they should not have done anything about the death of their son? When the Florida Attorney General got into the case, because of all the publicity, she IMMEDIATELY filed 2nd-degree murder charges on Zimmerman.
One main underlying reason that there is so much right-wing conservative propaganda defending Zimmerman is that the NRA is scared silly that the Florida "Stand Your Ground Law" will be struck down.
If you had listened to the end of the FOX NEWS video I posted above, you would have heard Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly state that the guy who AUTHORED the Florida "Stand Your Ground Law" has said that the law does not protect anyone who provokes such a fight -- as Zimmerman did, in my opinion. Check out Megyn Kelly at Time 2:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SO, in your opinion Zimmerman provoked the fight? Everybody has an opinion. My opinion is Zimmerman was defending his life. I know what Ms. Kelly said but does that really apply here? Who knows for sure? There are no winners in this fight!!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 9 hr dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 9 hr Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 11 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 17 hr Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis 20 hr Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 21 hr killa_the_compass... 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Thu bob 30
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web