“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84836 Jul 12, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard to believe? You can't seem to be able to disprove it. Is that why you rely on ignorant comments like the one I quoted?
Once again, YOU display YOUR ignorance.
You're nothing but an ignorant fool.
I cannot disprove the planet Kolob, but some people believe that it exists.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84837 Jul 12, 2013
You are in OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ....speaking of rotted ...I see your mom has gotten out of jail?
I see see posted earlier ...typical retarded CONservative
aaawwwwww,,,,did the little bitty baby read the truth,,,aawwwww,,,poor little lefty baby,,,googoo gaagaa,,,poor baby,,,did you get your feelings hurt,,,awwwwww,,,we know we know,,,the truth hurts,,,but you have to always be honest,,,poor little lefty,,,awwwwww,,,do you need a baba?,,,or are you a 30 something yr old lefty with feelings who still on their mamas teet,,,awwwwwww,,,poor baby,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,would rather masterbate then pay for a hooker like you,,, you freakin baby,,,my GOD,,,do you abuse your hookers?,,,little lefty baby,,,googoo gaagaa,,,ha haa haaa,,,
I OWN YOU
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Yes. Clearly that post is the result of a rotted brain! We are not conversing with a group of intellectuals here. They are indeed typical redneck conservatives. GAME POINT!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84838 Jul 12, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
YEOW! You pretty much got that right!...
Any time that "Norton" agrees with a post, you can be pretty much sure that the post is incorrect. This is but just another example.
QUEEN Dawg off his meds

United States

#84839 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I was pointing out that at least 51% of Americans voted for President Obama, and to your way of thinking those people are "liberals" (if not Socialists or Communists).

I would be happy to see your poll stating that "only 21% of people consider themselves liberal." (You didn't just "make that up," did you?)
No you weren't. You said nothing about any vote. You said 51% of people are Liberals. Period, end of statement. That was YOUR way of thinking. Don't try to put your ignorance at making up stats off onto someone else. You lied, you got caught, you are guilty.

Unlike you I know there are Conservatives, Moderates, and Liberals and not everyone that voted for Obama is a Liberal.

I also know that the next Presidential election is in 2016, not 2014 like YOU thought it was. Maybe you were thinking you were Queen of England and was thinking about the next Prime Minister election?
QUEEN Dawg off his meds

United States

#84840 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot disprove the planet Kolob, but some people believe that it exists.
Another coward response.

You should take advantage of ObamaCare while you can and see if you can get a taxpayer funded spine implanted into you.
QUEEN Dawg off his meds

United States

#84841 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Yes. Clearly that post is the result of a rotted brain! We are not conversing with a group of intellectuals here. They are indeed typical redneck conservatives. GAME POINT!
Awwwww look, father and son bonding. Even speaking the same genetic language...stupidity. Which both Queen Dawg and Princess Retard are fluent at.
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84842 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
~ CALIFORNIAN WORDS ~~ TEXAN WORDS ~
Arsenal of Weapons - Gun Collection
Delicate Wetlands - Swamp
Undocumented Worker - Illegal Alien
Cruelty-Free Materials - Synthetic Fiber
Assault and Battery - Attitude Adjustment
Heavily Armed - Well-protected
Narrow-minded - Righteous
Taxes or Your Fair Share - Coerced Theft
Commonsense Gun Control - Gun Confiscation Plot
Illegal Hazardous Explosives - Fireworks for Stump Removal
Non-viable Tissue Mass - Unborn Baby
Equal Access to Opportunity - Socialism
Multicultural Community - High Crime Area
Fairness or Social Progress - Marxism
Upper Class or "The Rich" - Self-Employed
Progressive, Change - Big Government Scheme
Homeless or Disadvantaged - Bums or Welfare Leeches
Sniper Rifle - Scoped Deer Rifle
Investment For the Future - Higher Taxes
Healthcare Reform - Socialized Medicine
Extremist, Judgmental, or Hater - Conservative
Truants - Homeschoolers
Victim or Oppressed - Criminal or Lazy Good-For-Nothing
High Capacity Magazine - Standard Capacity Magazine
Religious Zealot - Church-going
Reintroduced Wolves - Sheep and Deer Killers
Fair Trade Coffee - Overpriced Yuppie Coffee
Exploiters or "The Rich" - Employed or Land Owner
The Gun Lobby - NRA Members
Assault Weapon - Semi-Auto (Grandpa's M1Carbine)
Fiscal Stimulus - New Taxes and Higher Taxes
Same Sex Marriage - Legalized Perversion
Mandated Eco-Friendly Lighting - Chinese Mercury-Laden Light Bulbs
funny,,,but forgot a few

democrat - a scandle waiting to happen

republican - a scandle fixer

ha haa haaa,,,
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Chesterfield, MO

#84843 Jul 12, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>funny,,,but forgot a few
democrat - a scandle waiting to happen
republican - a scandle fixer
ha haa haaa,,,
Republican:

Tom Delay, Jack Abramhoff, and Raph Reed = SHAKING INDIAN TRIBES DOWN FOR CHRIST.!!!

Larry Craig, Tom Folley, Tod Aiken = The UNmoral Majority!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Chesterfield, MO

#84844 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot disprove the planet Kolob, but some people believe that it exists.
White Outstate Evangelicals voting for a Mormon that invented ObomneyCare ...they all must of had a KOLOBotomy!!!!

Game Point
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Chesterfield, MO

#84845 Jul 12, 2013
Good News wrote:
Janet Napolitano is leaving the cabinet and headed to California! One more nut added to California.
Lol, good riddance.
Your just one more FRUIT, that fell off the truck...and is rotted.

LOL
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#84846 Jul 12, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican:
Tom Delay, Jack Abramhoff, and Raph Reed = SHAKING INDIAN TRIBES DOWN FOR CHRIST.!!!
Larry Craig, Tom Folley, Tod Aiken = The UNmoral Majority!
ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84847 Jul 12, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican:
Tom Delay, Jack Abramhoff, and Raph Reed = SHAKING INDIAN TRIBES DOWN FOR CHRIST.!!!
Larry Craig, Tom Folley, Tod Aiken = The UNmoral Majority!
#1 - nobody cares if your a lezbian

#2 - republicans have bad within the party

#3 - democrats have more,,,ha haa haaa

#4 - a lezbian cant pee standing up now can they

#5 - a lezbian cant make love to a women like a man can now can they

#6 - a lezbian cant get their woman pregnent the normal way now can they

#7 - nobody cares who is gay except GOD,,,cuz GOD dint make eve and eve or adam and adam

#8 - this country wouldnt be so screwed up if the lefty libral would stop crying about their feelings and man up you pussies

#9 - everybody in this country has the right for their opinion,,,republicans are 99.9% right all the time and the democrats lie 99.9% of the time

#10 - the 11th comandment is #9,,,so take your libral lefty head out of your libral lefty buttocks

#11 - the grave digger likes cheney and thinks obama needs about 10 cheneys working for him

#12 - it isnt ok for a lefty to degrade a non lefty cuz the non lefty knows your a lier,,,ha haa haaa

#13 - am sure your not mr cheneys daughter,,,but am really sure she does way more good in this world then you ever will,,,cuz her father is a republican,,,ha haa haaa

#14 - ha haa haaa,,,just cuz you never end on #13,,,punk,,,
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Chesterfield, MO

#84848 Jul 12, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>#1 - nobody cares if your a lezbian
#2 - republicans have bad within the party
#3 - democrats have more,,,ha haa haaa
#4 - a lezbian cant pee standing up now can they
#5 - a lezbian cant make love to a women like a man can now can they
#6 - a lezbian cant get their woman pregnent the normal way now can they
#7 - nobody cares who is gay except GOD,,,cuz GOD dint make eve and eve or adam and adam
#8 - this country wouldnt be so screwed up if the lefty libral would stop crying about their feelings and man up you pussies
#9 - everybody in this country has the right for their opinion,,,republicans are 99.9% right all the time and the democrats lie 99.9% of the time
#10 - the 11th comandment is #9,,,so take your libral lefty head out of your libral lefty buttocks
#11 - the grave digger likes cheney and thinks obama needs about 10 cheneys working for him
#12 - it isnt ok for a lefty to degrade a non lefty cuz the non lefty knows your a lier,,,ha haa haaa
#13 - am sure your not mr cheneys daughter,,,but am really sure she does way more good in this world then you ever will,,,cuz her father is a republican,,,ha haa haaa
#14 - ha haa haaa,,,just cuz you never end on #13,,,punk,,,
YAWN

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nobody except your girl? "Owensville" cares that your out of jail ...bet you now wish you'd had that abortion?

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84849 Jul 12, 2013
QUEEN Dawg off his meds wrote:
<quoted text>
Another coward response.
You should take advantage of ObamaCare while you can and see if you can get a taxpayer funded spine implanted into you.
"ObamaCare" has not yet fully kicked in. And I doubt that I will be under it -- at least, not for a while. I have other government-provided health insurance -- similar to Congress._8-)

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84850 Jul 12, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>funny,,,but forgot a few
democrat - a scandle waiting to happen
republican - a scandle fixer
ha haa haaa,,,
Yeah, Republicans often attempt to fix their scandals. Like Watergate, for example -- but, as usual, the Republicans cannot fix anything.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84851 Jul 12, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
White Outstate Evangelicals voting for a Mormon that invented ObomneyCare ... they all must of had a KOLOBotomy!!!!
Game Point
Ah, hahahahahahaha! That's VERY FUNNY! "KOLOBotomy"!!!! GAME POINT, INDEED!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Chesterfield, MO

#84853 Jul 12, 2013
OWENSVILLE CHAPTER RNC TEA PARTY MEMBER APPLICATION

Name:_________ Billy-Bob (last)(_) Billy-Joe (_) Billy-Ray (_) Billy-Sue (_) Billy-Mae (_) Billy-Jack (_) Billy-Jefferson (Check appropriate box)
Age:____ Sex:____ M _____ F _____ N/A
Shoe Size:____ Left ____ Right
Occupation:(_)Farmer (_)Mechanic (_)Hair Dresser (_)Un-employed
Spouse's Name:_________
Relationship with spouse:(_) Sister (_) Brother (_) Aunt (_) Uncle (_) Cousin (_) Mother (_) Father (_) Son (_) Daughter (_) Pet
Number of children living in household:___ Number that are yours:___
Mother's Name:_________ Father's Name:_________If not sure, leave blank)
Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)
Do you (_)own or (_)rent your mobile home?(Check appropriate box)
___ Total number of vehicles you own ___ Number of vehicles that still crank ___ Number of vehicles in front yard ___ Number of vehicles in back yard ___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks
Firearms you own and where you keep them:____ truck ____ bedroom ____ bathroom ____ kitchen ____ shed
Model and year of your pickup:_________194_
Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:(_)The National Enquirer (_)The Globe (_)TV Guide (_)Soap Opera Digest
___ Number of times you've seen a UFO ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO
How often do you bathe:(_)Weekly (_)Monthly (_)Not Applicable Color of teeth:(_)Yellow (_)Brownish-Yellow (_)Brown (_)Black (_)N/A
Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer:(_)Red-Man
How far is your home from a paved road?(_)1 mile (_)2 miles (_)don't know

ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84854 Jul 12, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
OWENSVILLE CHAPTER RNC TEA PARTY MEMBER APPLICATION
Name:_________ Billy-Bob (last)(_) Billy-Joe (_) Billy-Ray (_) Billy-Sue (_) Billy-Mae (_) Billy-Jack (_) Billy-Jefferson (Check appropriate box)
Age:____ Sex:____ M _____ F _____ N/A
Shoe Size:____ Left ____ Right
Occupation:(_)Farmer (_)Mechanic (_)Hair Dresser (_)Un-employed
Spouse's Name:_________
Relationship with spouse:(_) Sister (_) Brother (_) Aunt (_) Uncle (_) Cousin (_) Mother (_) Father (_) Son (_) Daughter (_) Pet
Number of children living in household:___ Number that are yours:___
Mother's Name:_________ Father's Name:_________If not sure, leave blank)
Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)
Do you (_)own or (_)rent your mobile home?(Check appropriate box)
___ Total number of vehicles you own ___ Number of vehicles that still crank ___ Number of vehicles in front yard ___ Number of vehicles in back yard ___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks
Firearms you own and where you keep them:____ truck ____ bedroom ____ bathroom ____ kitchen ____ shed
Model and year of your pickup:_________194_
Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:(_)The National Enquirer (_)The Globe (_)TV Guide (_)Soap Opera Digest
___ Number of times you've seen a UFO ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO
How often do you bathe:(_)Weekly (_)Monthly (_)Not Applicable Color of teeth:(_)Yellow (_)Brownish-Yellow (_)Brown (_)Black (_)N/A
Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer:(_)Red-Man
How far is your home from a paved road?(_)1 mile (_)2 miles (_)don't know
ha haa haaa,,,
this is funny,,,but your a lezbian,,,ha haa haaa,,,now thats funny,,,ha haa haaa,,,and to show how stupid you are,,,nobody has ever claimed to see elvis round these parts,,,now bigfoot is another story,,,ha haa haaa,,,oh yeah almost forgot,,,well goooollllyyyy we got concrete roads to drive on,,,ha haa haaa,,,you big city punk,,,hows the crime rate?,,,hows the air polution?,,,hows the high taxes?,,,hows the traffic?,,,ha haa haaa,,,lets see,,,no crime round here,,,no air polution round here,,,low taxes round here,,,no traffic round here,,,,wait,,,thinks me hears a automobile coming,,,never mind,,,just a city boy running from a cricket,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
Good News

Park Hills, MO

#84855 Jul 12, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>ha haa haaa,,,
Oh look, the STL tard is congratulating its self

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#84856 Jul 12, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
OWENSVILLE CHAPTER RNC TEA PARTY MEMBER APPLICATION
Name:_________ Billy-Bob (last)(_) Billy-Joe (_) Billy-Ray (_) Billy-Sue (_) Billy-Mae (_) Billy-Jack (_) Billy-Jefferson (Check appropriate box)
Age:____ Sex:____ M _____ F _____ N/A
Shoe Size:____ Left ____ Right
Occupation:(_)Farmer (_)Mechanic (_)Hair Dresser (_)Un-employed
Spouse's Name:_________
Relationship with spouse:(_) Sister (_) Brother (_) Aunt (_) Uncle (_) Cousin (_) Mother (_) Father (_) Son (_) Daughter (_) Pet
Number of children living in household:___ Number that are yours:___
Mother's Name:_________ Father's Name:_________If not sure, leave blank)
Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)
Do you (_)own or (_)rent your mobile home?(Check appropriate box)
___ Total number of vehicles you own ___ Number of vehicles that still crank ___ Number of vehicles in front yard ___ Number of vehicles in back yard ___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks
Firearms you own and where you keep them:____ truck ____ bedroom ____ bathroom ____ kitchen ____ shed
Model and year of your pickup:_________194_
Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:(_)The National Enquirer (_)The Globe (_)TV Guide (_)Soap Opera Digest
___ Number of times you've seen a UFO ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO
How often do you bathe:(_)Weekly (_)Monthly (_)Not Applicable Color of teeth:(_)Yellow (_)Brownish-Yellow (_)Brown (_)Black (_)N/A
Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer:(_)Red-Man
How far is your home from a paved road?(_)1 mile (_)2 miles (_)don't know
ha haa haaa,,,
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! GAME POINT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James civey Jr known as jimmy 35 min bitch0908 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 4 hr Silent Echo 6,209
Debate: Marijuana - St. Louis, MO (Aug '10) 6 hr web guy 240
most black men in stl 7 hr Hoping 2
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 9 hr wigger 26
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr TOASTER 19,740
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? (Aug '14) 11 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 48
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]