Comments
79,261 - 79,280 of 97,097 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84788 Jul 11, 2013
Im Just Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, maybe you are as old as you claim considering you are clueless about technology.
I am as old as I claim. I am so old that the head of the Electrical Engineering department at my state college had to mimeograph a 30-page discussion of a wonderful new technology called the "transistor"! No text books at that time discussed the transistor.(I bought my first hand-held transistorized AM radio in 1958. Since the 1950s, we have come a long way from the lowly transistor.)

I have worked with personal computers since 1980. I was a Communications Officer in the military service. Have held a Third Class Radio Telephone FCC license, mainly just to see whether I could qualify.

So, regale us about YOUR knowledge of "technology"! I am probably speaking to the grandson of Thomas Edison, right? What is the largest "prime number" found to date? Please include it in your next post, and tell us the significance of prime numbers regarding technology. We are eagerly awaiting.

#84789 Jul 11, 2013
Im Just Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I guess everyone in Missouri should be on STL server hub?
Isn't there a technology class at your local college you can take? I'm sure you can get a senior discount.
Hey, just an FYI an "app" isn't something you eat before dinner. Lol
I am sure you can tell us where all the ATT "server hubs" are, right? Since you are in southeast Missouri, if you were on ATT, your "hub" would be St. Louis, not "Owensville," which is clearly indicated on your every Topix post.

An "app" isn't something you eat before dinner? Huh? What are you blathering about? What does an "app" have to do with eating? You are clearly very confused about technology.(Or perhaps you mean that you eat an "apple" before dinner, right?)

Answer me one simple computer question, "Mr. Gates": can the BIOS be re-programmed?

#84790 Jul 11, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Queen Dawg didn't like the truth smacking him in the back of his empty head. You can always tell when Dawg realizes the truth and can't deal with it. He turns his idiocy up to another level then goes into a complete meltdown making a minimum of 5 posts with one always saying "we own you always have always will". That's his "I just got my ass kicked" post. His retarded kid does the same thing.
Looking at Dawgs posts before he got put on lockdown for the night, he realizes he got his ass kicked, as usual.
Hey, "Owensvilles" -- it is Pavlovian. I "yank your chain," and you bark right back! I can make you do anything I wish, because you HAVE NOT A CLUE.

Here is some very good advice: don't mess with the Dawg! Obviously, you are outclassed!_8-)

#84791 Jul 11, 2013
The Dow Jones jumped 2 percent TODAY already. Over 15,400! Another new high for the Dow! President Obama and the economy must be doing SOMETHING right!

"Owensville," if YOUR sky is falling, perhaps you should invest more wisely?_8-)

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/
DAWG bites Owned nville

Chesterfield, MO

#84792 Jul 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "Owensvilles" -- it is Pavlovian. I "yank your chain," and you bark right back! I can make you do anything I wish, because you HAVE NOT A CLUE.
Here is some very good advice: don't mess with the Dawg! Obviously, you are outclassed!_8-)
Game Point
YOU R8UP

Saint Louis, MO

#84794 Jul 11, 2013
The Dow Jones jumped 2 percent TODAY already. Over 15,400! Another new high for the Dow! President Obama and the economy must be doing SOMETHING right!
"Owensville," if YOUR sky is falling, perhaps you should invest more wisely?_8-)
If that gets you excited I suggest you should take an economics class.
Woo hoo, the Dow went up 2%.........but college loans just doubled.

don't be a dumba@@ and quit reaching to make this administration look good. NO ONES arms are long enough for that.
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84795 Jul 11, 2013
it has jumped before,,,then comes another scandle,,,and as we have seen,,,another terrorist attack in country,,,remember boston,,,and now the whole middle east is in an up roar,,,remember obama went over there,,,egypt,,,and said it was fixed,,,then comes the obamacare law,,,isnt that being found to be so screwed up it will cost more waisted time,,,kinda like the lies about bengazi terrorist attack and now waisted time trying to sort thru the lies from obama people,,,and lets not forget about the guilty verdicts from the first elections fraud,,,and the black panther party members standing with bats outside the vote stations,,,and then more scandles,,,then cant wait until the next election when obama is history and all the real truths come out so your kind can hide in shame,,,

#84796 Jul 11, 2013
YOU R8UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoo, the Dow went up 2%......... but college loans just doubled.
don't be a dumba@@ and quit reaching to make this administration look good. NO ONES arms are long enough for that.
Huh? Are you trying to pose as an economics expert?

The Dow is a hard number. Right now, it is at 15,461, up +3.15% over the past 5 days!

You post "college loans just doubled."

1. Apples and oranges.
2. What does "college loans just doubled" mean?
2a. Does that mean that suddenly there are now 100% more college loans?
2b. Does that mean that the rate on college loans just doubled?

It is obvious to anyone with any knowledge of economics that the options 2a. and 2b. are IMPOSSIBLE.

Stop exhibiting your ignorance.(Or PROVE that your statement is correct. You CANNOT.)

(On second thought, KEEP proving that you know nothing. You already have a head start.)

#84797 Jul 11, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>it has jumped before,,, then comes another scandle,,, and as we have seen,,, another terrorist attack in country,,, remember boston,,, and now the whole middle east is in an up roar,,, remember obama went over there,,, egypt,,, and said it was fixed,,, then comes the obamacare law,,, isnt that being found to be so screwed up it will cost more waisted time,,, kinda like the lies about bengazi terrorist attack and now waisted time trying to sort thru the lies from obama people,,, and lets not forget about the guilty verdicts from the first elections fraud,,, and the black panther party members standing with bats outside the vote stations,,, and then more scandles,,, then cant wait until the next election when obama is history and all the real truths come out so your kind can hide in shame,,,
I see that not only is the "sky falling" in Owensville, but the sky is also falling in Sparta. So much fear. So little knowledge.

(ROFL! I must admit that you finally got ONE THING correct above: next election President Obama will be history. But until then, he remains the elected President of the United States._8-)
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84798 Jul 11, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>it has jumped before,,,then comes another scandle,,,and as we have seen,,,another terrorist attack in country,,,remember boston,,,and now the whole middle east is in an up roar,,,remember obama went over there,,,egypt,,,and said it was fixed,,,then comes the obamacare law,,,isnt that being found to be so screwed up it will cost more waisted time,,,kinda like the lies about bengazi terrorist attack and now waisted time trying to sort thru the lies from obama people,,,and lets not forget about the guilty verdicts from the first elections fraud,,,and the black panther party members standing with bats outside the vote stations,,,and then more scandles,,,then cant wait until the next election when obama is history and all the real truths come out so your kind can hide in shame,,,
I see your post made Queen Dawg pull out his rinse & repeat "I can't dispute what you say so ill just make asswipe comments" repertoire. Way to make the moron dance like the puppet he is. When Liberal brain dead morons like him can't dispute what you say they try to act like what you said is crazy talk. It's their only defense and Dawg uses constantly.

What you say is accurate and true. This is proven by Dawgs response.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#84799 Jul 11, 2013
YOU R8UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoo, the Dow went up 2%.........but college loans just doubled.
Don't be a dumb@@ and blame everything that Republicans keep blocking on Obama...

this shitty mess didn't just startr in 2008 ...you amnesia brained loser CONservatives made this mess.
YOU R8UP

Saint Louis, MO

#84801 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? Are you trying to pose as an economics expert?
The Dow is a hard number. Right now, it is at 15,461, up +3.15% over the past 5 days!
You post "college loans just doubled."
1. Apples and oranges.
2. What does "college loans just doubled" mean?
2a. Does that mean that suddenly there are now 100% more college loans?
2b. Does that mean that the rate on college loans just doubled?
It is obvious to anyone with any knowledge of economics that the options 2a. and 2b. are IMPOSSIBLE.
Stop exhibiting your ignorance.(Or PROVE that your statement is correct. You CANNOT.)
(On second thought, KEEP proving that you know nothing. You already have a head start.)
I guess you really are that dense......do your arms hurt from stretching them so much?
college interest rates doubled but you are dancing around about a 2 point increase for the dow.....it jumps all of the time! WHO CARES, any ECONOMICS major will tell you it really doesn't mean much....2 points! HA!
Get your head out of your a$$
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84802 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I see that not only is the "sky falling" in Owensville, but the sky is also falling in Sparta. So much fear. So little knowledge.
(ROFL! I must admit that you finally got ONE THING correct above: next election President Obama will be history. But until then, he remains the elected President of the United States._8-)
what happened when clinton used his last yrs in office trying to wiggle his way out of a scandle?,,,and not multible scandles at that?,,,the osma bin laden laid the plans for the 911 attack is what,,,so the point is,,,yes he is the president,,,deserves respect and has mine for that,,,but when your stuck or caught in your own scandles you only think of that and not the whole job you were elected to do,,,like clinton for an example,,,trying to save face from getting his freak on with other women,,,but clinton maned up and admitted he was wrong and lied,,,alittle late but he maned up,,,obama wont admit nothing,,,his people wont admit nothing,,,am surprised hillary clinton hasnt maned up yet,,,this goverments problems arnt from the republicans putting a stop to everything,,,its the obama people screwing up and not admitting it,,,and then fixing the problems,,,like a child,,,when you did something wrong and got caught,,,whats the first thing your mommy or daddy or preist or teacher or cop or judge ask you to do?,,,admit the screw up and then find a way to fix it so you wont do it again,,,and to know it was wrong,,,plus obama made way to many promises when first in office,,,and this was cuz of all ego my freind,,,ego that comes with power,,,it blinds you,,,plus whoever obamas beedy eyed lady who is in his ear all the time is evil,,,that little short dark haired beedy eyed lady he listens to all the time,,,not his wife either,,,she seems nice,,,that little beedy eyed mexican or cuban looking lady,,,she has deceived my freind,,,and the fact that a 2 yr goverment worker from chicago wasnt n no way ready to be the president,,,the rules should be you have to be a 2 term at least governor first,,,cuz they know how to manage funds and their people,,,so suck it lefty libral,,,cuz your bullshit has no power over the grave digger and 200 million + others in america either,,,if obama wants to save face,,,first fire everyone that works for him,,,second,,,come out on tv and admit everything,,,third,,,tell america he is sorry,,,fourth,,,start fixing the problems,,,fifth,,,order all librals to be locked away on the island of alcatrez for 5 yrs,,,and this country will be like heaven on earth,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#84803 Jul 11, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>what happened when clinton used his last yrs in office trying to wiggle his way out of a scandle?,,,and not multible scandles at that?,,,the osma bin laden laid the plans for the 911 attack is what,,,so the point is,,,yes he is the president,,,deserves respect and has mine for that,,,but when your stuck or caught in your own scandles you only think of that and not the whole job you were elected to do,,,like clinton for an example,,,trying to save face from getting his freak on with other women,,,but clinton maned up and admitted he was wrong and lied,,,alittle late but he maned up,,,obama wont admit nothing,,,his people wont admit nothing,,,am surprised hillary clinton hasnt maned up yet,,,this goverments problems arnt from the republicans putting a stop to everything,,,its the obama people screwing up and not admitting it,,,and then fixing the problems,,,like a child,,,when you did something wrong and got caught,,,whats the first thing your mommy or daddy or preist or teacher or cop or judge ask you to do?,,,admit the screw up and then find a way to fix it so you wont do it again,,,and to know it was wrong,,,plus obama made way to many promises when first in office,,,and this was cuz of all ego my freind,,,ego that comes with power,,,it blinds you,,,plus whoever obamas beedy eyed lady who is in his ear all the time is evil,,,that little short dark haired beedy eyed lady he listens to all the time,,,not his wife either,,,she seems nice,,,that little beedy eyed mexican or cuban looking lady,,,she has deceived my freind,,,and the fact that a 2 yr goverment worker from chicago wasnt n no way ready to be the president,,,the rules should be you have to be a 2 term at least governor first,,,cuz they know how to manage funds and their people,,,so suck it lefty libral,,,cuz your bullshit has no power over the grave digger and 200 million + others in america either,,,if obama wants to save face,,,first fire everyone that works for him,,,second,,,come out on tv and admit everything,,,third,,,tell america he is sorry,,,fourth,,,start fixing the problems,,,fifth,,,order all librals to be locked away on the island of alcatrez for 5 yrs,,,and this country will be like heaven on earth,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
Punk... I can tell you in three words
Mission NOW Accomplished!

EAT THAT
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#84804 Jul 11, 2013
YOU R8UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you really are that dense......do your arms hurt from stretching them so much?
college interest rates doubled but you are dancing around about a 2 point increase for the dow.....it jumps all of the time! WHO CARES, any ECONOMICS major will tell you it really doesn't mean much....2 points! HA!
I suggest since your head is permanently up your a@@...install plexiglass in your navel, so you can see where your going!

#84805 Jul 11, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your post made Queen Dawg pull out his rinse & repeat "I can't dispute what you say so ill just make asswipe comments" repertoire. Way to make the moron dance like the puppet he is. When Liberal brain dead morons like him can't dispute what you say they try to act like what you said is crazy talk. It's their only defense and Dawg uses constantly.
What you say is accurate and true. This is proven by Dawgs response.
ROFL! "rinse and repeat" responses AGAIN from "Owensville"! Wishee Washee!
DAWG Bites OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#84806 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! "rinse and repeat" responses AGAIN from "Owensville"! Wishee Washee!
Game Point

#84807 Jul 11, 2013
YOU R8UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you really are that dense ...... do your arms hurt from stretching them so much?
college interest rates doubled but you are dancing around about a 2 point increase for the dow..... it jumps all of the time! WHO CARES, any ECONOMICS major will tell you it really doesn't mean much.... 2 points! HA!
You are MY KIND of troll! So EASY to humiliate!_8-)

One more time: you have now said TWICE that "college interest rates doubled" (with "recently" in your prior post). Now, economics "expert" -- this should be a "piece of cake" for someone with YOUR expertise:

PROVE IT!(That means to cite any credible source that college interest rates doubled "recently." Note: Glenn Beck is not a credible source.)

Of course the Dow moves around.(Do you subscribe to the "random-walk" theory?)

Here are some REAL percentages for you: On Jan. 20, 2009, when President Obama took office, the Dow was at 7,949. Today the Dow is at 15,460. That is an ANNUAL increase of 21%. Year after year. For 4 1/2 years!

So, Mr. Greenspan ... do you think that a 94% increase "doesn't mean much"? That is ALMOST a doubling of the Dow in 4 1/2 years.

"2 points in a day" may not mean much, but are you really that ignorant of economics to think that "94%" in 4 1/2 years does not mean much? Ah, hahahahahahaha! You guys are so dumb that you even make ME look good!_8-)

#84808 Jul 11, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>what happened when clinton used his last yrs in office trying to wiggle his way out of a scandle?,,,and not multible scandles at that?,,,the osma bin laden laid the plans for the 911 attack is what,,,so the point is,,,yes he is the president,,,deserves respect and has mine for that,,,but when your stuck or caught in your own scandles you only think of that and not the whole job you were elected to do,,,like clinton for an example,,,trying to save face from getting his freak on with other women,,,but clinton maned up and admitted he was wrong and lied,,,alittle late but he maned up,,,obama wont admit nothing,,,his people wont admit nothing,,,am surprised hillary clinton hasnt maned up yet,,,this goverments problems arnt from the republicans putting a stop to everything,,,its the obama people screwing up and not admitting it,,,and then fixing the problems,,,like a child,,,when you did something wrong and got caught,,,whats the first thing your mommy or daddy or preist or teacher or cop or judge ask you to do?,,,admit the screw up and then find a way to fix it so you wont do it again,,,and to know it was wrong,,,plus obama made way to many promises when first in office,,,and this was cuz of all ego my freind,,,ego that comes with power,,,it blinds you,,,plus whoever obamas beedy eyed lady who is in his ear all the time is evil,,,that little short dark haired beedy eyed lady he listens to all the time,,,not his wife either,,,she seems nice,,,that little beedy eyed mexican or cuban looking lady,,,she has deceived my freind,,,and the fact that a 2 yr goverment worker from chicago wasnt n no way ready to be the president,,,the rules should be you have to be a 2 term at least governor first,,,cuz they know how to manage funds and their people,,,so suck it lefty libral,,,cuz your bullshit has no power over the grave digger and 200 million + others in america either,,,if obama wants to save face,,,first fire everyone that works for him,,,second,,,come out on tv and admit everything,,,third,,,tell america he is sorry,,,fourth,,,start fixing the problems,,,fifth,,,order all librals to be locked away on the island of alcatrez for 5 yrs,,,and this country will be like heaven on earth,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
Your post is so jumbled and ignorant, practically NOBODY will read it.

I went through all your bovine excrement in hopes that there was a huge prize-winning bull in there somewhere, but, as usual with your trivial comments, I was once again disappointed.
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84809 Jul 11, 2013
grave digger wrote:
Haha! Great post. Can't argue with locking all the Liberals up. They need to be at a place like Gitmo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 hr Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 8 hr Cat74 221
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 229
The Good Guys Win One. Officer Ray Albers Resig... 12 hr Ray Became a Madcow 2
20 Hateful Blacks Lynch White War Vet Into Coma 13 hr Samantha 3
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 15 hr Big Dog 7
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••