Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Danielle

Park Hills, MO

#84823 Jul 11, 2013
this is why this country continuously goes to shit. Because you keep letting the same idiots that didn't do a damn thing in again and again. Might as well start giving your salary to a bunch of monkeys.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84824 Jul 11, 2013
Im Just Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do us a favor and take an economics course "Dawg" u sir are clueless
Good name. You ARE "just guessing."

94% increase in the Dow is considerably better than 2%. Get a clue.

It's okay to be ignorant, but really you should not be PROUD of it.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Branson, MO

#84825 Jul 11, 2013
~ CALIFORNIAN WORDS ~~ TEXAN WORDS ~

Arsenal of Weapons - Gun Collection

Delicate Wetlands - Swamp

Undocumented Worker - Illegal Alien

Cruelty-Free Materials - Synthetic Fiber

Assault and Battery - Attitude Adjustment

Heavily Armed - Well-protected

Narrow-minded - Righteous

Taxes or Your Fair Share - Coerced Theft

Commonsense Gun Control - Gun Confiscation Plot

Illegal Hazardous Explosives - Fireworks for Stump Removal

Non-viable Tissue Mass - Unborn Baby

Equal Access to Opportunity - Socialism

Multicultural Community - High Crime Area

Fairness or Social Progress - Marxism

Upper Class or "The Rich" - Self-Employed

Progressive, Change - Big Government Scheme

Homeless or Disadvantaged - Bums or Welfare Leeches

Sniper Rifle - Scoped Deer Rifle

Investment For the Future - Higher Taxes

Healthcare Reform - Socialized Medicine

Extremist, Judgmental, or Hater - Conservative

Truants - Homeschoolers

Victim or Oppressed - Criminal or Lazy Good-For-Nothing

High Capacity Magazine - Standard Capacity Magazine

Religious Zealot - Church-going

Reintroduced Wolves - Sheep and Deer Killers

Fair Trade Coffee - Overpriced Yuppie Coffee

Exploiters or "The Rich" - Employed or Land Owner

The Gun Lobby - NRA Members

Assault Weapon - Semi-Auto (Grandpa's M1Carbine)

Fiscal Stimulus - New Taxes and Higher Taxes

Same Sex Marriage - Legalized Perversion

Mandated Eco-Friendly Lighting - Chinese Mercury-Laden Light Bulbs
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84826 Jul 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Over 51% of the US CAN argue about locking all the liberals up. That 51% are the liberals themselves. AND -- there are some intelligent conservatives who also would be against that -- so the ratio goes up to 60% or so who would disagree with your fear-crazed ideas.

Too bad you have to listen to Rush to know what you believe.
Sorry to disappoint you but only 21% of people consider themselves Liberal. Unless of course you can point to a poll, a legitimate poll, that can prove otherwise. But I doubt you can since that is a number you just made up. You'll rely on your usual idiotic response.
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84827 Jul 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>What if ... you could reason logically?
What if you could reason logically?

Not even possible for you. Your brain is too far rotted out.
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84828 Jul 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahaha! "Microsoft helped the NSA work around the encrypted code"!

Duh! Once again, you exhibit your ignorance.
Why is it so hard to believe? You can't seem to be able to disprove it. Is that why you rely on ignorant comments like the one I quoted?

Once again, YOU display YOUR ignorance.

You're nothing but an ignorant fool.
ashley

Megargel, TX

#84829 Jul 11, 2013
I pray for the best every where
You are in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#84830 Jul 12, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you could reason logically?
Not even possible for you. Your brain is too far rotted out.
Right ....speaking of rotted ...I see your mom has gotten out of jail?

I see see posted earlier ...typical retarded CONservative

aaawwwwww,,,,did the little bitty baby read the truth,,,aawwwww,,,poor little lefty baby,,,googoo gaagaa,,,poor baby,,,did you get your feelings hurt,,,awwwwww,,,we know we know,,,the truth hurts,,,but you have to always be honest,,,poor little lefty,,,awwwwww,,,do you need a baba?,,,or are you a 30 something yr old lefty with feelings who still on their mamas teet,,,awwwwwww,,,poor baby,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,would rather masterbate then pay for a hooker like you,,, you freakin baby,,,my GOD,,,do you abuse your hookers?,,,little lefty baby,,,googoo gaagaa,,,ha haa haaa,,,

I OWN YOU
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84831 Jul 12, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>it has jumped before,,,then comes another scandle,,,and as we have seen,,,another terrorist attack in country,,,remember boston,,,and now the whole middle east is in an up roar,,,remember obama went over there,,,egypt,,,and said it was fixed,,,then comes the obamacare law,,,isnt that being found to be so screwed up it will cost more waisted time,,,kinda like the lies about bengazi terrorist attack and now waisted time trying to sort thru the lies from obama people,,,and lets not forget about the guilty verdicts from the first elections fraud,,,and the black panther party members standing with bats outside the vote stations,,,and then more scandles,,,then cant wait until the next election when obama is history and all the real truths come out so your kind can hide in shame,,,
YEOW! You pretty much got that right!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84832 Jul 12, 2013
Danielle wrote:
this is why this country continuously goes to shit. Because you keep letting the same idiots that didn't do a damn thing in again and again. Might as well start giving your salary to a bunch of monkeys.
You would just waste it on bananas.
Good News

United States

#84833 Jul 12, 2013
Janet Napolitano is leaving the cabinet and headed to California! One more nut added to California.
Lol, good riddance.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84834 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
~ CALIFORNIAN WORDS ~~ TEXAN WORDS ~
...
Narrow-minded - Righteous
...
The Gun Lobby - NRA Members
1. So you think that the Taliban is "righteous"?

2. NRA members are NOT the "gun lobby." They are merely EXPLOITED by the gun lobby.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84835 Jul 12, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but only 21% of people consider themselves Liberal. Unless of course you can point to a poll, a legitimate poll, that can prove otherwise. But I doubt you can since that is a number you just made up. You'll rely on your usual idiotic response.
I was pointing out that at least 51% of Americans voted for President Obama, and to your way of thinking those people are "liberals" (if not Socialists or Communists).

I would be happy to see your poll stating that "only 21% of people consider themselves liberal." (You didn't just "make that up," did you?)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84836 Jul 12, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard to believe? You can't seem to be able to disprove it. Is that why you rely on ignorant comments like the one I quoted?
Once again, YOU display YOUR ignorance.
You're nothing but an ignorant fool.
I cannot disprove the planet Kolob, but some people believe that it exists.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84837 Jul 12, 2013
You are in OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ....speaking of rotted ...I see your mom has gotten out of jail?
I see see posted earlier ...typical retarded CONservative
aaawwwwww,,,,did the little bitty baby read the truth,,,aawwwww,,,poor little lefty baby,,,googoo gaagaa,,,poor baby,,,did you get your feelings hurt,,,awwwwww,,,we know we know,,,the truth hurts,,,but you have to always be honest,,,poor little lefty,,,awwwwww,,,do you need a baba?,,,or are you a 30 something yr old lefty with feelings who still on their mamas teet,,,awwwwwww,,,poor baby,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,would rather masterbate then pay for a hooker like you,,, you freakin baby,,,my GOD,,,do you abuse your hookers?,,,little lefty baby,,,googoo gaagaa,,,ha haa haaa,,,
I OWN YOU
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Yes. Clearly that post is the result of a rotted brain! We are not conversing with a group of intellectuals here. They are indeed typical redneck conservatives. GAME POINT!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84838 Jul 12, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
YEOW! You pretty much got that right!...
Any time that "Norton" agrees with a post, you can be pretty much sure that the post is incorrect. This is but just another example.
QUEEN Dawg off his meds

United States

#84839 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I was pointing out that at least 51% of Americans voted for President Obama, and to your way of thinking those people are "liberals" (if not Socialists or Communists).

I would be happy to see your poll stating that "only 21% of people consider themselves liberal." (You didn't just "make that up," did you?)
No you weren't. You said nothing about any vote. You said 51% of people are Liberals. Period, end of statement. That was YOUR way of thinking. Don't try to put your ignorance at making up stats off onto someone else. You lied, you got caught, you are guilty.

Unlike you I know there are Conservatives, Moderates, and Liberals and not everyone that voted for Obama is a Liberal.

I also know that the next Presidential election is in 2016, not 2014 like YOU thought it was. Maybe you were thinking you were Queen of England and was thinking about the next Prime Minister election?
QUEEN Dawg off his meds

United States

#84840 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot disprove the planet Kolob, but some people believe that it exists.
Another coward response.

You should take advantage of ObamaCare while you can and see if you can get a taxpayer funded spine implanted into you.
QUEEN Dawg off his meds

United States

#84841 Jul 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Yes. Clearly that post is the result of a rotted brain! We are not conversing with a group of intellectuals here. They are indeed typical redneck conservatives. GAME POINT!
Awwwww look, father and son bonding. Even speaking the same genetic language...stupidity. Which both Queen Dawg and Princess Retard are fluent at.
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84842 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
~ CALIFORNIAN WORDS ~~ TEXAN WORDS ~
Arsenal of Weapons - Gun Collection
Delicate Wetlands - Swamp
Undocumented Worker - Illegal Alien
Cruelty-Free Materials - Synthetic Fiber
Assault and Battery - Attitude Adjustment
Heavily Armed - Well-protected
Narrow-minded - Righteous
Taxes or Your Fair Share - Coerced Theft
Commonsense Gun Control - Gun Confiscation Plot
Illegal Hazardous Explosives - Fireworks for Stump Removal
Non-viable Tissue Mass - Unborn Baby
Equal Access to Opportunity - Socialism
Multicultural Community - High Crime Area
Fairness or Social Progress - Marxism
Upper Class or "The Rich" - Self-Employed
Progressive, Change - Big Government Scheme
Homeless or Disadvantaged - Bums or Welfare Leeches
Sniper Rifle - Scoped Deer Rifle
Investment For the Future - Higher Taxes
Healthcare Reform - Socialized Medicine
Extremist, Judgmental, or Hater - Conservative
Truants - Homeschoolers
Victim or Oppressed - Criminal or Lazy Good-For-Nothing
High Capacity Magazine - Standard Capacity Magazine
Religious Zealot - Church-going
Reintroduced Wolves - Sheep and Deer Killers
Fair Trade Coffee - Overpriced Yuppie Coffee
Exploiters or "The Rich" - Employed or Land Owner
The Gun Lobby - NRA Members
Assault Weapon - Semi-Auto (Grandpa's M1Carbine)
Fiscal Stimulus - New Taxes and Higher Taxes
Same Sex Marriage - Legalized Perversion
Mandated Eco-Friendly Lighting - Chinese Mercury-Laden Light Bulbs
funny,,,but forgot a few

democrat - a scandle waiting to happen

republican - a scandle fixer

ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 15 hr DR X 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Oh well 20,085
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 19 hr tru fact 40
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Sun Ronald Sylvester 40
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages