QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84768 Jul 10, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I guess Owensville has a population of 1 right?(insert sarcasm here).
don't be stupid
Here's the funny part. When I tricked Dawg into unhiding his location it showed St Louis. He threw a fit and kicked and cried that he doesn't live anywhere near St Louis. But now, his tiny brain can't comprehend that those of us that show Owensville don't live there. The only thing we have in common is AT&T service.

So Dawg just keeps making ignorant posts that put his stupidity on display for the rest of us.

If he wants to think that is where we live, more power to his dumb ass.
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84769 Jul 10, 2013
Really wrote:
This thread should be shut down. The STL idiot gets worse everyday. What's up with "Dawg" Poo? Can another person be as equally messed up?
We need to keep this thread open. They live their whole life here on this one thread. If they close it then they will have to go elsewhere and thus infect another thread. At least here they are contained and we know where they are when we need to rile them up and laugh at them.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84770 Jul 10, 2013
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to keep this thread open. They live their whole life here on this one thread. If they close it then they will have to go elsewhere and thus infect another thread. At least here they are contained and we know where they are when we need to rile them up and laugh at them.
..........Laugh or throw up! I think I will throw up!

CHEERS!
Shiite Baptist Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#84771 Jul 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........Laugh or throw up! I think I will throw up!
CHEERS!
Nor-Ted Hargett... I think like the whole Republican Party, you will probably be taking it up the a@@!

CHEERS!

Saint Louis, MO

#84772 Jul 10, 2013
Really wrote:
This thread should be shut down. The STL idiot gets worse everyday. What's up with "Dawg" Poo? Can another person be as equally messed up?
YOU would be my choice...LOL

CHEERS

Saint Louis, MO

#84773 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
And I'm not one of them. Sorry to disappoint. I'm fact until I mapquested it I didn't even know where it was.
Yep, St Louis, where you and your Princess live is the slum of Missouri.
I'm pretty sure that whatever Owensville is, it is 100x nicer then St Louis.
Don't stop though, it's funny laughing at you for trying to make insults that have no meaning to me whatsoever.

St Louis OWNS YOU
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84774 Jul 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>..........Laugh or throw up! I think I will throw up!

CHEERS!
Don't throw up. Queen Dawg and Princess Retard do enough of that every time they puke their idiocy on here.
Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

Saint Louis, MO

#84775 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't throw up. Queen Dawg and Princess Retard do enough of that every time they puke their idiocy on here.
St Louis OWNS You

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84776 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text> ... I'm fact until I mapquested it I didn't even know where it was....
Sure, "Owensville"! You had to "mapquest" Owensville to find out where you are! ROFL!_8-)

#84777 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said your first statement. Maybe someone else who had AT&T said it.
Didn't you notice when the Elmhurst IL posting location stopped that is when Owensville started showing up? Go check yourself. When one stopped to other immediately started. That's because AT&T opened a server hub in Owensville. DUH!!!!
I know you and your retard kid are technologically challenged, along with many other challenges, but at least try to act like you have the slightest clue. As hard as that might be.
Oh, SURE, "Owensville"! ATT opened a "server hub" in Owensville, population 2,667! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

(Pssssst! The ATT "server hub" in this area is in St. Louis! ROFL!)

(Pssssst! I am an electrical engineer! Ah, hahahahaha! Lay some more tekkie stuff on us, "Owensville"! You have not a CLUE!)

#84778 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's the funny part. When I tricked Dawg into unhiding his location it showed St Louis. He threw a fit and kicked and cried that he doesn't live anywhere near St Louis. But now, his tiny brain can't comprehend that those of us that show Owensville don't live there. The only thing we have in common is AT&T service....
Oh, YEAH! ATT suddenly moved its "server hub" from St. Louis to Owensville, population 2,667! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

Since MY "server hub" is St. Louis, YOUR "server hub" should be St. Louis, also! Keep telling us those "whoppers," Owensville! You are a HOOT! We enjoy your trying to tell us that you are in Kansas City, or wherever you are attempting to make us think you are!_8-)

#84779 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> And YOU are "contained" in Owensville, where you can only rile up 2,666 other inhabitants! Ah, hahahahahahaha! You are a "little fish" in a "little pond"!

#84780 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
We OWN you, "Owensville"! Always HAVE! Always WILL!
Im Just Guessing

Park Hills, MO

#84781 Jul 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, SURE, "Owensville"! ATT opened a "server hub" in Owensville, population 2,667! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

(Pssssst! The ATT "server hub" in this area is in St. Louis! ROFL!)

(Pssssst! I am an electrical engineer! Ah, hahahahaha! Lay some more tekkie stuff on us, "Owensville"! You have not a CLUE!)
Wow, maybe you are as old as you claim considering you are clueless about technology.
Im Just Guessing

Park Hills, MO

#84782 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, YEAH! ATT suddenly moved its "server hub" from St. Louis to Owensville, population 2,667! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

Since MY "server hub" is St. Louis, YOUR "server hub" should be St. Louis, also! Keep telling us those "whoppers," Owensville! You are a HOOT! We enjoy your trying to tell us that you are in Kansas City, or wherever you are attempting to make us think you are!_8-)
Wow! I guess everyone in Missouri should be on STL server hub?
Isn't there a technology class at your local college you can take? I'm sure you can get a senior discount.
Hey, just an FYI an "app" isn't something you eat before dinner. Lol
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84784 Jul 11, 2013
Im Just Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I guess everyone in Missouri should be on STL server hub?
Isn't there a technology class at your local college you can take? I'm sure you can get a senior discount.
Obviously Queen Dawg didn't like the truth smacking him in the back of his empty head. You can always tell when Dawg realizes the truth and can't deal with it. He turns his idiocy up to another level then goes into a complete meltdown making a minimum of 5 posts with one always saying "we own you always have always will". That's his "I just got my ass kicked" post. His retarded kid does the same thing.

Looking at Dawgs posts before he got put on lockdown for the night, he realizes he got his ass kicked, as usual.
Dutch Oven

Kansas City, MO

#84785 Jul 11, 2013
I support poop. Keep pooping. Pooooooooooooopy
DAWG OWNS YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#84787 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, YEAH! ATT suddenly moved its "server hub" from St. Louis to Owensville, population 2,667! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
"Whoppers" ... where she got fired ...at Burger King
Game Point!!!!

#84788 Jul 11, 2013
Im Just Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, maybe you are as old as you claim considering you are clueless about technology.
I am as old as I claim. I am so old that the head of the Electrical Engineering department at my state college had to mimeograph a 30-page discussion of a wonderful new technology called the "transistor"! No text books at that time discussed the transistor.(I bought my first hand-held transistorized AM radio in 1958. Since the 1950s, we have come a long way from the lowly transistor.)

I have worked with personal computers since 1980. I was a Communications Officer in the military service. Have held a Third Class Radio Telephone FCC license, mainly just to see whether I could qualify.

So, regale us about YOUR knowledge of "technology"! I am probably speaking to the grandson of Thomas Edison, right? What is the largest "prime number" found to date? Please include it in your next post, and tell us the significance of prime numbers regarding technology. We are eagerly awaiting.

#84789 Jul 11, 2013
Im Just Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I guess everyone in Missouri should be on STL server hub?
I am sure you can tell us where all the ATT "server hubs" are, right? Since you are in southeast Missouri, if you were on ATT, your "hub" would be St. Louis, not "Owensville," which is clearly indicated on your every Topix post.

An "app" isn't something you eat before dinner? Huh? What are you blathering about? What does an "app" have to do with eating? You are clearly very confused about technology.(Or perhaps you mean that you eat an "apple" before dinner, right?)

Answer me one simple computer question, "Mr. Gates": can the BIOS be re-programmed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 28 min ClaytonNewsNow 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 8 hr Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 17 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 17 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 19 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 20 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Wed squeezers 431
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web