guest

Marshalltown, IA

#84740 Jul 9, 2013
Have an idea !
im john and dan lol

Park Hills, MO

#84741 Jul 9, 2013
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you and your kid so obsessed with the names Dan and Jon? Who the heck are they?

Sorry to disappoint you but neither are my name.

I still am more likely to believe you are the Queen of England, like you think you are, then to believe you ever served in the military. But you can be anyone you want to on the Internet or imagine you did things you never did. Just because you post it it doesn't make it true.
It's the usual with mental cases, obsessed and fixated. I'm sure "Dan" and "John" are just down the hall on their floor. They don't understand the whole World Wide Web thingy, they think this thread is just on their floor.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Sparta, MO

#84742 Jul 9, 2013
‘THEY BURNED THE CHILDREN ALIVE’: ISLAMIC MILITANTS MASSACRE 29 STUDENTS AND 1 TEACHER AT NIGERIA BOARDING SCHOOL

~ oboma said islam was a religion of peace. What the hell?

POTISKUM, Nigeria (AP)— Islamic militants attacked a boarding school in northeast Nigeria before dawn Saturday, killing 29 students and one teacher. Some of the pupils were burned alive in the latest school attack blamed on a radical terror group, survivors said.

Parents screamed in anguish as they tried to identify the charred and gunshot victims.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/06/th...

‘YOU GOT SOMETHING TO F—IN’ SAY TO ME?’: MAN CAUGHT ON VIDEO ATTACKING CHRISTIAN STREET PREACHER NEAR GAY PRIDE EVENT REPORTEDLY ARRESTED 29 TIMES
~ Satin worshiping Gays!
A man caught on video repeatedly punching a Christian street preacher near a Seattle gay pride event had previously been arrested 29 times, according to KOMO-TV:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/05/yo...

THE SCANDAL THAT NEVER SEEMS TO END: POLICE CHIEF MURDERED WITH RIFLE LOST IN OPERATION FAST AND FURIOUS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/05/th...
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN

United States

#84743 Jul 9, 2013
im john and dan lol wrote:
<quoted text>It's the usual with mental cases, obsessed and fixated. I'm sure "Dan" and "John" are just down the hall on their floor. They don't understand the whole World Wide Web thingy, they think this thread is just on their floor.
If it was being said about anyone else I would take it as making fun of a couple of idiots. But in this case it is actually a very believable thing.

They really are a couple of whackjobs.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84744 Jul 9, 2013
QUEEN Dawg the MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the links. Some great reading there. Obviously it upset Queen Dawg since he couldn't come up with anything intelligent to say to counter any of it and instead had to rely on his usual stupid comments.
<.snicker!.> "Owensville"'s sky is falling again! Run away! Run away!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84745 Jul 9, 2013
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text> ... Sorry to disappoint you but neither are my name....
I will try to remember that, "neither."
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN

United States

#84746 Jul 9, 2013
I see Dawg wanted to remind us how big of an idiot he is before they locked him down for the night. He did well for an idiot.
Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#84747 Jul 10, 2013
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN wrote:
I see Dawg wanted to remind us how big of an idiot he is before they locked him down for the night. He did well for an idiot.
You just proved that you can take you out ot the Crazy Hospital...
but you Can't Take The CRAZY Out Of You!!!!

Be careful, the men with the white coats from the Farmington State Hospital are watching you...they will take you back there.
WTF

United States

#84750 Jul 10, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved that you can take you out ot the Crazy Hospital...
but you Can't Take The CRAZY Out Of You!!!!

Be careful, the men with the white coats from the Farmington State Hospital are watching you...they will take you back there.
I've been to STL a few times in my life, just curious....is everyone there as bats#*t crazy as you? Seriously, you should be on some type of medication.
OWNS nville

Saint Louis, MO

#84754 Jul 10, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to STL a few times in my life, just curious....is everyone there as bats#*t crazy as you? Seriously, you should be on some type of medication.
I've NEVER been to Owensville...and really why would anyone go there ????

Seriously, is everyone there as flaming transgendered Homosexual Inbred Hillbilly like you are?
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN

United States

#84755 Jul 10, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I've been to STL a few times in my life, just curious....is everyone there as bats#*t crazy as you? Seriously, you should be on some type of medication.
I've been to St Louis once. That was all I needed off that shithole. We had tickets to a hockey game so we went for the weekend. Stayed at a hotel next to Union Station. The girl at the desk asks what we were in town for and then starts telling us the areas to avoid. Of course my curiosity got me and we drove around St Louis on Sat afternoon. My God what a slum that city is. Except for a few decent spots the majority of it was run down, smelly, and looked crime ridden. It's easy to see why St Louis makes the list of the worst cities in America every year.
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN

United States

#84756 Jul 10, 2013
OWNS nville wrote:
<quoted text>I've NEVER been to Owensville...and really why would anyone go there ????

Seriously, is everyone there as flaming transgendered Homosexual Inbred Hillbilly like you are?
Who knows and who cares dumbass. Owensville is nothing more then a server hub for AT&T in Missouri. It was just opened 2 months ago. I can't speak for the other person showing that location but I can say I have never been there, never lived there, and don't care what idiotic things you say about it. It probably is an inbred drug infested shithole. It is on the east side of the state, which is the slum side of Missouri.

Speaking of flaming homosexuals, how's your daddy Queen Dawg doing on his new meds?

Don't stop though, it's funny laughing at you for trying to make insults that have no meaning to me whatsoever.
OWNED nsvile

Saint Louis, MO

#84758 Jul 10, 2013
QUEEN DAWG MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows and who cares dumbass. Owensville is nothing more then a server hub for AT&T in Missouri. It was just opened 2 months ago. I can't speak for the other person showing that location but I can say I have never been there, never lived there, and don't care what idiotic things you say about it. It probably is an inbred drug infested shithole. It is on the east side of the state, which is the slum side of Missouri.
Speaking of flaming homosexuals, how's your daddy Queen Dawg doing on his new meds?
Don't stop though, it's funny laughing at you for trying to make insults that have no meaning to me whatsoever.
REALLY...That's Funny... because this sad rambling ranting post you just typed, says it all...That I KICKED Your A@@!!!!!

I OWN YOU

Continue Your Hormonal Meltdown!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84759 Jul 10, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to STL a few times in my life, just curious .... is everyone there as bats#*t crazy as you? Seriously, you should be on some type of medication.
This comment from "Owensville"? Population 2,667?_8-)

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
STL RETARD IS AN IDIOT

United States

#84760 Jul 10, 2013
OWNED nsvile wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY...That's Funny... because this sad rambling ranting post you just typed, says it all...That I KICKED Your A@@!!!!!

I OWN YOU

Continue Your Hormonal Meltdown!
No, it says you're a moron that is about as stupid as stupid can get. Same old rinse and repeat special ed drivel from you in reply.

You really do have some serious mental issues along with the worst case of dumbass I have ever seen.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84761 Jul 10, 2013
First, "Owensville" says, "I've been to STL a few times in my life ... "

Next, "Owensville" says, "I've been to St Louis once."

I suppose "Owensville" has to be very schizoid to not know how many times he has been to St. Louis! Of course, we already knew that he is schizoid!_8-)
OWNED nsvile

Saint Louis, MO

#84762 Jul 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
First, "Owensville" says, "I've been to STL a few times in my life ... "
Next, "Owensville" says, "I've been to St Louis once."
I suppose "Owensville" has to be very schizoid to not know how many times he has been to St. Louis! Of course, we already knew that he is schizoid!_8-)
hahahahaha

She's never been anywhere but a padded room, with a lock on the door.

Game Point
OWNED nsvile

Saint Louis, MO

#84763 Jul 10, 2013
STL RETARD IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it says you're a moron that is about as stupid as stupid can get. Same old rinse and repeat special ed drivel from you in reply.
You really do have some serious mental issues along with the worst case of dumbass I have ever seen.
YAWN....

Don't stop though, it's funny laughing at you for trying to make insults that have no meaning to me whatsoever.

I OWN YOU
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84766 Jul 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>This comment from "Owensville"? Population 2,667?_8-)

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
And I'm not one of them. Sorry to disappoint. I'm fact until I mapquested it I didn't even know where it was.

Yep, St Louis, where you and your Princess live is the slum of Missouri.

I'm pretty sure that whatever Owensville is, it is 100x nicer then St Louis.
QUEEN DAWG OFF HIS MEDS

United States

#84767 Jul 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
First, "Owensville" says, "I've been to STL a few times in my life ... "

Next, "Owensville" says, "I've been to St Louis once."

I suppose "Owensville" has to be very schizoid to not know how many times he has been to St. Louis! Of course, we already knew that he is schizoid!_8-)
I never said your first statement. Maybe someone else who had AT&T said it.

Didn't you notice when the Elmhurst IL posting location stopped that is when Owensville started showing up? Go check yourself. When one stopped to other immediately started. That's because AT&T opened a server hub in Owensville. DUH!!!!

I know you and your retard kid are technologically challenged, along with many other challenges, but at least try to act like you have the slightest clue. As hard as that might be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 31 min Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 53 min Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 2 hr ClaytonNewsNow 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 11 hr Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 20 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 20 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 22 hr KKK 17
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams