OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84699 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how sweet...someone learned a new "big" word. Two stars for you, I will throw in an extra one for your tard princess daughter
Notice how the Owensville Loser and this Hmmmmmm-er showed up within 2 minutes of each other? Owensville is really are taking advantage of the computer time at the psych ward.
STL RETARD FAILS AGAIN

United States

#84700 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Lame...try again
She just did, and as usual she failed again.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84701 Jul 8, 2013
STL RETARD FAILS AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
She just did, and as usual she failed again.
Lame ...you need to try again!
hmmm

United States

#84702 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>No honey... what you mean is Lam-E...as in Gold Lame...LOL

That all your favorite drag outfits are made out of!

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I OWN YOU
Wtf? Did they switch your meds?
STL RETARD FAILS AGAIN

United States

#84703 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf? Did they switch your meds?
When they came to give them to her today she took them and threw them in toilet and yelled "game point, game point, game point, I own you". They are use to her acting like a retard.

ROFLMAO!!
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84704 Jul 8, 2013
Owensville RETARD FAILS AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
When they came to give them to her today she took them and threw them in toilet and yelled "game point, game point, game point, I own you". They are use to her acting like a retard.
ROFLMAO!!
You just did, and as usual you failed again.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84705 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!
Wtf? Did they switch your meds?
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84706 Jul 8, 2013
Owensville the QUEEN of Poplar Bluff wrote:
and Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmer got kicked out in 1st grade. They were tired of Queen running around the playground telling all the kids "ah, hahahahahahahahahah I own you" and the Hummmmmmer yelling "game point" all the time.
I think it's nice they are sharing, haha. I bet they get extra jello cups for that!
hmmm

Park Hills, MO

#84707 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's nice they are sharing, haha. I bet they get extra jello cups for that!
Very original......
Be careful, the men with the white coats are watching you

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84708 Jul 8, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the Queen and Princess showed up within 2 minutes of each other? They really are taking advantage of the father son computer time at the psych ward.
Prove it, "Ownedsville"! What was the precise times of those two posts?

Admit it! You do not have a CLUE!

#84709 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response
Maybe your STL princess can help explain sarcasm to you.... or maybe the men in white coats
ROFL! You might ask YOUR "guys in the white coats" what it means when someone says to you, "Yeah, and I am the Queen of England!"

Amongst other things you are "sarcasm-challenged. "

#84710 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how sweet... someone learned a new "big" word. Two stars for you, I will throw in an extra one for your tard princess daughter
"DNA" is not a particularly "big" word.

#84711 Jul 8, 2013
The Princess got kicked out in 1st grade. They were tired of Queen Dawg running around the playground telling all the kids "ah, hahahahahahahahahah I own you" and the retard yelling "game point" all the time.
ROFL! You seem to be tired of my telling YOU "ah, hahahahahahahahah I own you"!

Of course -- it is true.
STL RETARD FAILS AGAIN

United States

#84712 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Very original......
I think she is trying to tell us she learned the mimic game. You know he one we all played as kids where you mimicked someone to try and act like a spoiled brat? She just learned it. Next week it's Duck Duck Goose.

I think we upset Queen daddy Dawg. He's stomping his feet about something. I guess he's upset that he got his ass kicked again today. Who knows, who cares. LMAO!!
STL RETARD FAILS AGAIN

United States

#84713 Jul 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL! You seem to be tired of my telling YOU "ah, hahahahahahahahah I own you"!

Of course -- it is true.
Not even close. Nobody is tired of you acting like a jackass. It's just more to laugh at you about. You know, like how you think you are the Queen of England and there is a Presidential election in 2014. You're nothing but a puppet to play with and laugh at.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84715 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Not even close. Nobody is tired of you acting like a jackass. It's just more to laugh at you about. You know, like how you think you are the Queen of England and there is a Presidential election in 2014. You're nothing but a puppet to play with and laugh at.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#84716 Jul 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! You seem to be tired of my telling YOU "ah, hahahahahahahahah I own you"!
Of course -- it is true.
You claim to be eighty and a war veteran? If so,you are a disgrace to both age and veterans.Your posts are a reflection of someone who never quite measured up and now hides behind a keyboard trying to make-up for your inequities.
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84717 Jul 9, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>You claim to be eighty and a war veteran? If so,you are a disgrace to both age and veterans.Your posts are a reflection of someone who never quite measured up and now hides behind a keyboard trying to make-up for your inequities.
Dawg also claimed to be the Queen of England. Obviously he gets very delusion when he's off his meds.

When it comes to his BS I would be more likely to believe his claim of being the Queen before I would believe he ever served in the military much less during a war. He is too big of a coward. He is nothing more then a delusional moron who plays the "Internet fantasy life".
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84718 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg also claimed to be the Queen of England. Obviously he gets very delusion when he's off his meds.
When it comes to his BS I would be more likely to believe his claim of being the Queen before I would believe he ever served in the military much less during a war. He is too big of a coward. He is nothing more then a delusional moron who plays the "Internet fantasy life".
You are one sad nut case transgendered hillbilly ...it must be hard to get your female hormons in balance...Anne Coulter has the same problem as you...LOL

I confess YOU WIN ...You are the Faming Homo QUEEN of this Topix Thread

Now you can burst into into a ranting FLAMING Homo Meltdown

God Luv Ya ...You Poor Thing
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84719 Jul 9, 2013
The truth is I AM A Flaming HOMO Queen that's why I project like I do on to all of you. Yes, I am the STL retard, yes I am in a mental institution and NO I didn't get my extra jello yesterday.
Love you all! I don't OWN anyone......or even a trailer :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 34 min Black Rhino 4,694
Advice for AFRICANS 58 min right is right 4
Wilson Will Be In The News Again 1 hr right is right 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,485
Brown's boyott Black Friday SAVES US ALL MONEY!! 1 hr oldgreymonkey 7
Why are most racist poor 3 hr Ex- El Paso Resid... 2
What's the point of protests? 3 hr Freemind 4
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 3 hr Charming Charlie 51
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:38AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Week 13
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Murray's Hype Makes Him Bad Fantasy Option
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports