Comments
79,161 - 79,180 of 97,083 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#84676 Jul 8, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew about the date. Doesn't matter, just as stupid and funny now as it was then, obozo lap dog!
Sure. You "knew about the date"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Better be looking out your window. That "Pony Express Crawler" might bring you some news today about what happened in 2011!_8-)

And don't forget writhing about in the wind from that "amidships" hit you just took.
dontbe adumbdog

United States

#84677 Jul 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. You "knew about the date"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Better be looking out your window. That "Pony Express Crawler" might bring you some news today about what happened in 2011!_8-)

And don't forget writhing about in the wind from that "amidships" hit you just took.
Hello...how old is this thread that appears to be your life?
QUEEN Dawg is a LOON

United States

#84678 Jul 8, 2013
Looks like QUEEN Dawg and the STL RETARD PRINCESS are having yet another father/son bonding day on Topix. When the Queen Dawg posts it is easy to see where his retarded son gets his stupidity from.
dontbe adumbdog

United States

#84679 Jul 8, 2013
QUEEN Dawg is a LOON wrote:
Looks like QUEEN Dawg and the STL RETARD PRINCESS are having yet another father/son bonding day on Topix. When the Queen Dawg posts it is easy to see where his retarded son gets his stupidity from.
Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey...at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84680 Jul 8, 2013
dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey...at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
I wonder if they allow Dawg to dress up as the Queen of England like he claimed to be?

You can almost picture them running around from room to room yelling "game point" and "I own you" to the other patients.

Hopefully they are in there for the long haul. St. Louis already has enough whackos running around loose.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84681 Jul 8, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they allow Dawg to dress up as the Queen of England like he claimed to be?
You can almost picture them running around from room to room yelling "game point" and "I own you" to the other patients.
Hopefully they are in there for the long haul. St. Louis already has enough whackos running around loose.
OWNED-nsville you are one sad transgendered hillbilly ...LOL

Nothing says OWNED like your string of blathering sexually preverted incohertant posts.

WE OWN YOU

ROLMFAO

#84682 Jul 8, 2013
dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello... how old is this thread that appears to be your life?
Well, "Sherlock," you might go to Comment #1. If that does not help you, I suggest that you call in Dr. Watson.

#84683 Jul 8, 2013
dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey... at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
Let us hope that you have no progeny, "Owensville." No one would want your DNA in their family lineage.

#84684 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> There you go again, "Owensville." Posting and failing to recognize your own post, and then answering yourself. How schizoid is THAT?

#84685 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>
OWNED-nsville you are one sad transgendered hillbilly ...LOL
Nothing says OWNED like your string of blathering sexually preverted incohertant posts.
WE OWN YOU
ROLMFAO
GAME POINT! Once again today, you thoroughly OWNED "OWNED-nsville"!

United States

#84686 Jul 8, 2013
dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey...at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
Notice how the Queen and Princess showed up within 2 minutes of each other? They really are taking advantage of the father son computer time at the psych ward.

United States

#84687 Jul 8, 2013
dontbe adumbdog wrote:
It must be getting close to med time for them to. They are both acting like the 11 AM meds wore off.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84688 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> There you go again, "Owensville." Posting and failing to recognize your own post, and then answering yourself. How schizoid is THAT?
No kidding... the bitch is totally psycho!

Game Point!
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84689 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Let us hope that you have no progeny, "Owensville." No one would want your DNA in their family lineage.
No Kidding...Owensville's gene pool needs some clorine!
hmmm

United States

#84690 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>Well, "Sherlock," you might go to Comment #1. If that does not help you, I suggest that you call in Dr. Watson.
Typical response
Maybe your STL princess can help explain sarcasm to you....or maybe the men in white coats
hmmm

United States

#84691 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>Let us hope that you have no progeny, "Owensville." No one would want your DNA in their family lineage.
Oh how sweet...someone learned a new "big" word. Two stars for you, I will throw in an extra one for your tard princess daughter
hmmm

United States

#84692 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>Notice how the Queen and Princess showed up within 2 minutes of each other? They really are taking advantage of the father son computer time at the psych ward.
I think it's nice they are sharing, haha. I bet they get extra jello cups for that!
hmmm

United States

#84693 Jul 8, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>No Kidding...Owensville's gene pool needs some clorine!
What's "clorine"? Maybe if you wouldnt have had to go to one of those STL charter schools your education would be past 3rd grade.
Too bad your meth making parents couldn't put away some cash for a nice private school. Ha...wait I mean "special" school

United States

#84694 Jul 8, 2013
The Princess got kicked out in 1st grade. They were tired of Queen Dawg running around the playground telling all the kids "ah, hahahahahahahahahah I own you" and the retard yelling "game point" all the time.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84695 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "clorine"? Maybe if you wouldnt have had to go to one of those STL charter schools your education would be past 3rd grade.
Too bad your meth making parents couldn't put away some cash for a nice private school. Ha...wait I mean "special" school
"Clorine" is your rich-bitch neighbor, who's trailer is closer to the dumpster than yours...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 21 min Son of Anarchy 227
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 44 min Big Dog 7
The Good Guys Win One. Officer Ray Albers Resig... 1 hr Good News 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr The real deal AB 18,865
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr RayOne 1,836
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 3 hr Colbert 217
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 3 hr st charles 23
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search