|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! I think that's Queen Dawg and his Princess motto as well.
From your writhing about, it is clear that my comment about your using 3-year-old information was a direct hit, amidships!
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME POINT to me!!!
Lame Point
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

STL PRINCESS HAS LOST IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie Princess. You would much rather have someone with a name you can look up to, like Swallow.
Lame Point

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

<quoted text>
I've done plenty. Probably far more then an America hating POS like you has. Here's the problem, it's none of your business. Why? Because you are a nobody. You are mentally unstable. So much so you claimed to be the Queen of England. You have not earned the right to demand anything of anyone. In act the only thing you have earned is to made fun of and laughed at.
ROFL! It is "none of my business" because you have never done anything to defend or support this great nation of ours, and you never will, and you know it.

You have earned the right to scorn and disgust.
OWNSville

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Same old St Louis Idiocy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I owned something as pathetic as the St Louis Retard Princess I would have to donate it to a special ed. school for research.
I understand that your trailer acts as the unoffical Gay Community Center for OWNSville...it's called the "Manhole"...LOL

I OWN YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Given that FagLouis is the gay Mecca of the Mid West I would think it would be there. Probably right in the heart (or ass) of the gay epicenter.... you and Queen Dawgs house.
Vulgarity is not wit. "Owensville," except for your vulgarity, you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

I am amused that my pointing out your 3-year-old "news" has struck such a sensitive nerve. This is clearly a "Chernobyl-level" meltdown of yours, and I am sure that you will continue it for hours.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

As usual nothing new here. Just the same old rinse and repeat idiocy from Princess Dawg Jr the St Louis Retard.
How dumb do you have to be to post the same things over and over, day after day? You have to be St Louis Princess dumb!
No, one has to be "Owensville" dumb. I see you are still writhing about from my pointing out your 3-year-old "news." (Of course, that is undoubtedly about the only "news" that you have gotten recently.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

We All OWN STL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn! You are owned by every town in MO! Get over it, we ALL know how mentally unstable you are.
Everyone is right, you are a "princess tard"
Now begin a meltdown, we all enjoy watching you crumble and post such idiotic words with no meaning.
You are undoubtedly referring to "Owensville" and his present "Chernobyl-level" meltdown.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If I owned something as pathetic as the St Louis Retard Princess I would have to donate it to a special ed. school for research.
More writhing about! That business about your "3-year-old news" certainly stung, didn't it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew about the date. Doesn't matter, just as stupid and funny now as it was then, obozo lap dog!
Sure. You "knew about the date"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Better be looking out your window. That "Pony Express Crawler" might bring you some news today about what happened in 2011!_8-)

And don't forget writhing about in the wind from that "amidships" hit you just took.
dontbe adumbdog

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. You "knew about the date"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Better be looking out your window. That "Pony Express Crawler" might bring you some news today about what happened in 2011!_8-)

And don't forget writhing about in the wind from that "amidships" hit you just took.
Hello...how old is this thread that appears to be your life?
QUEEN Dawg is a LOON

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Looks like QUEEN Dawg and the STL RETARD PRINCESS are having yet another father/son bonding day on Topix. When the Queen Dawg posts it is easy to see where his retarded son gets his stupidity from.
dontbe adumbdog

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

QUEEN Dawg is a LOON wrote:
Looks like QUEEN Dawg and the STL RETARD PRINCESS are having yet another father/son bonding day on Topix. When the Queen Dawg posts it is easy to see where his retarded son gets his stupidity from.
Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey...at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
Dawg the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey...at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
I wonder if they allow Dawg to dress up as the Queen of England like he claimed to be?

You can almost picture them running around from room to room yelling "game point" and "I own you" to the other patients.

Hopefully they are in there for the long haul. St. Louis already has enough whackos running around loose.
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wonder if they allow Dawg to dress up as the Queen of England like he claimed to be?
You can almost picture them running around from room to room yelling "game point" and "I own you" to the other patients.
Hopefully they are in there for the long haul. St. Louis already has enough whackos running around loose.
OWNED-nsville you are one sad transgendered hillbilly ...LOL

Nothing says OWNED like your string of blathering sexually preverted incohertant posts.

WE OWN YOU

ROLMFAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello... how old is this thread that appears to be your life?
Well, "Sherlock," you might go to Comment #1. If that does not help you, I suggest that you call in Dr. Watson.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey... at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
Let us hope that you have no progeny, "Owensville." No one would want your DNA in their family lineage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> There you go again, "Owensville." Posting and failing to recognize your own post, and then answering yourself. How schizoid is THAT?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>
OWNED-nsville you are one sad transgendered hillbilly ...LOL
Nothing says OWNED like your string of blathering sexually preverted incohertant posts.
WE OWN YOU
ROLMFAO
GAME POINT! Once again today, you thoroughly OWNED "OWNED-nsville"!
Dawg the QUEEN of England

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

dontbe adumbdog wrote:
<quoted text>Most parents just take their kids fishing. I guess since the mental ward won't let them have a day outing this is all they have. But, hey...at least they get to share a room. Hee hee
Notice how the Queen and Princess showed up within 2 minutes of each other? They really are taking advantage of the father son computer time at the psych ward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Samuel 18,592
Stricklands 13 hr Terry rigsby 8
Narc in st charles 18 hr Shesignorant 5
To The Supreme Court Repent 18 hr Shesignorant 3
Worst part of St. Louis 18 hr Shesignorant 3
Cougar Bars? 23 hr rod 7
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 23 hr rod 3
•••
•••